NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Everything Else, Football, Non-Sports etc.. B/S/T

Old 08-20-2011, 04:49 PM
Dave Johnson

Default Large amount of stuff to sell - starting with Non-Sports

Many of you might have seen a post I had a couple of weeks ago that featured a number of raw baseball cards from 1951-1959. I was selling these cards for a gentleman in the town I live in. They were cards from his own boyhood collection.

Items were evidently priced right, sales were brisk and I sold everything he had in basically a weeks time.

Or so I thought….

When I got him a check for everything that was sold, he told me that he had a bunch of football cards too, as well as some baseball duplicates and some other odds and ends. He dropped them off to me a day later.

So, here we go with round 2.

Again most of the cards are nice collectible shape for raw card set builders, not a lot of items that I would consider “grade worthy” or I would be doing it for him.

I will be listing the cards again as before trying to break out the cards into better players, nicer commons, average commons and then the rougher piles.

Some cards have writing on the back, some will be creased, some are in fairly nice shape, some aren’t. As before I will do my best to describe them as best as I can, but I am human, so I may miss something from time to time.

As with the first batch, these are going to be priced to move. I can hold items for you if you want to wait to see what else is coming up in a “next wave” as there is too much for me to post all at once.

I am going to start with some Non-Sports stuff and some exhibit cards. I really want to try and sell these first before starting into the football and baseball cards.

I will accept payment by paypal gift, or postal money order (for smaller purchases cash is fine too) Add $7 for shipping to your total order for priority mail with signature confirmation. I can also ship smaller lots of just a few cards in a bubble mailer for $3 if you choose to do so that way. As before if you spend more than $100 shipping is on me.

I will be listing the same post on the PSA and Net 54 message boards just as last time. I may get offers from each place. I will fill offers/orders based on first come first serve basis, but only once the items are on the message board for sale. I had too many offers in front of the listings last time and it was simply too much to keep track of. So please just bookmark this post if you are interested and check back often.

You may also email me at sjohnson22@neb.rr.com instead of replying via a PM on the message boards ( I actually prefer this method)

Hope that lays out all of the so called “ground rules” Now on to the first batch of stuff for sale.

The “make me an offer list”

The following few lots I don’t know much about how to price em, so if interested in something or all, shoot me a price. I like to negotiate! Just be fair, remember I am selling these for someone else!

Dolly Madison Dairy Dixie Lids

Not sure of the year on the year on these, but there are 5 different. They have an advertisement on the back for Dolly Madison Ice Cream in Eau Claire Wisconsin. Unfortunately the seller wrote the name of the person featured on the front of the card on the back of the lid on the white spot (see scan ) Keenan Wynn, Allan Rocky Lane, Johnny Mack Brown, Roy Rogers, and Dale Evans

Unusual Coca Cola Premium – Destroying submarine near convoy with depth cargest, Consolidated “Catalina” USA PBY Patrol Bomber

I know nothing about this little gem either, a nice Coke Piece. It has a pin hole on the upper right border and is a little grubby, but I have not seen anything like it before.

4 Risque Pin Up Exhibit Cards (see scan)

Be on the lookout for more, once these all move it is on to the sports items!

Last edited by Golfcollector; 08-21-2011 at 11:21 AM. Reason: updated the listing