NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Hockey, Olympic, Auto Racing And All Other Cards

Old 01-27-2013, 07:49 PM
Dave Johnson

Default Come Celebrate Tigers 75th Tour Victory with 20% Savings!

First I want to thank the many of you that have purchased cards from my collection.

A few weeks ago, I lowered prices on every single card and set on the site. That helped me sell 25 additional items. I am to the point where inventory is getting lean, so that means better prices for you - the potential buyers!

Tiger Woods is poised to win his 75th career PGA Tournament title as they wrap up play at Torrey Pines on Monday morning. Whether you like Tiger or not, he is good for the game of golf and everyone seems to tune in when he is on the leaderboard. To either root him to victory or hope for a late round collapse.

This week you can all root for Tiger.

I am taking the already lowered prices on the site www.golfcardsforsale.com and lowering them even more! Take the listed price on ANY ITEM on the site….this INCLUDES Marketplace items. Then apply a discount equal to Tigers score relative to par for the tournament!

Right now Tiger Woods is 17 under par. That means a 17% savings! If he finishes the tournament tomorrow at 22 under par, you savings would be 22% on your total purchase.

During this sale only - Free shipping will also be included on all golf card singles, and sets , but shipping fees will apply on Marketplace items.

Don’t wait for the tournament to finish up. If you have items you want to purchase, simply hit the contact seller link on the website, and reserve your item now. Final payment can be made after the conclusion of the tournament when the final discount is known.

This sale goes through February 2nd.

BONUS ITEMS –

I also have acquired the following items that are currently NOT listed on my site. Discounts will also apply to the values listed below.

1928 Millhoff Famous Golfers Walter Hagen – PSA 5 - $40

1936 J. A J.A. PATTREIOUEX SIGHTS OF BRITAIN Card #20 ST. ANDREWS PSA 6 One of just 5 ever graded! $30

1925 Empreza Cinema Artistes And Sporting Celebrities – Miss Enid Wilson – This is a Raw card that I acquired just today. This card has never been graded by PSA. I sold the ONLY PSA GRADED Walter Hagen from this same exceedingly rare issue from our site in 2012. This is only the 2nd one of these cards I have ever come across in all of my years of collecting golf cards. (scans provided on request) $375. - SOLD

Thanks for all of your business and continued support!

Dave Johnson
www.golfcardsforsale.com

Last edited by Golfcollector; 01-29-2013 at 08:39 AM.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:14 PM
Dave Johnson

Default forget 14 under par....make it 20%

even though the original post said differently, I am going to go with 20% off for the duration of the sale.

(I honestly did not think he would go backwards at all today!)

So, enjoy 20% off savings on every single items still available for sale.

One sale already pending so if interested in some items, don't delay!
Old 01-29-2013, 08:39 AM
Dave Johnson

Enie wilson card listed in the first post is now sold