NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 02-21-2015, 07:22 PM
Pat Geroni

Default UNDATED Yankees Grandstand Tickets

Hello Everyone,

I am conducting research and purchase UNDATED Yankees tickets from pre 1970. They may have a game # or a game letter on them, but they will not have a date. These will be grandstand or bleacher tickets. I attempted to attach a picture to this thread to give you an idea of what they will look like, but there are many different styles so send me whatever you may have.

If you have any of these please email me a scan to patgeroni@gmail.com. I will work out a fair deal with you for them, if they fit within my research. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Pat Geroni
patgeroni@gmail.com
201-304-3004
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 19571958stubs.jpg (24.9 KB, 79 views)
Old 02-21-2015, 07:43 PM
Al

Hi Pat,
Thought I would post these up for you and thanks for all in info on them. I hope I was able to help out a bit. And Guys Pat is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to these tickets so try and help him out if you can. If you want to comment on a few of them Pat feel welcome.. Al

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..

Last edited by batsballsbases; 07-18-2015 at 06:56 AM.
Old 02-21-2015, 08:19 PM
Pat Geroni

Thanks Al and it is nice to hear from you again. There are a good amount of tickets in Al's scans that I was able to identify as per year and date, and it was absolutely great to speak to someone who actually remembered going to these games. It was pretty cool to be able to speak to him about an 18 inning game that he went to with his dad. His details were very helpful and we were on the same page with the date from the 1st second of conversation, which was also nice for me in reference to the research I have been conducting.

One thing to note, steer clear from any stamped Yankees undated tickets. Unfortunately, somebody got a hold of a stamper and some undated tickets a while back and put them together. I have some of those EXACT tickets, minus the stamp and the majority of them are 100% not from the game that is stamped. In all my research, I found (1) stamped Yankees ticket that I believe is real and the stamp completely differed from any of the others. It also was the only meaningless game from the stamped samples, the others were some of the most historic days possible from 1950-1970. Some of them are simply way off, for example a Game 60 ticket that is stamped 9/20/1968 (Mantle's 536th HR)? How can home game 60 be that late in September? Furthermore, it is not even the correct year ticket which actually, tends to be the case with most of them. Even better, 9/20/1968 was an unscheduled make up game and would not have been assigned a home game # because that date did not exist at the time of printing. Others are much more thought out, but I am able to identify some of these tickets for what they are so if you have any stamped undated Yankees tickets or unstamped ones send me a scan and I can most likely give you confirmation that it is correct or at least I can send you in the right direction.

At this point I am looking for all undated tickets, so again please feel free to email me at patgeroni@gmail.com.