NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 04-03-2021, 08:51 PM
Fr@.nk T.ot.@

I know this is slightly off base, but is PSA still accepting photo authentication and other submissions? Tried to make out a submission form today, but no matter how I played with it, couldn't get the website to generate a submission number, just a blank submission form....

PS: Definitely envy those cars. I drive a minivan. :P
Old 04-04-2021, 07:58 AM
Deron
Der.on Dix.on

It seems like my ticket submission is still possible at reasonable prices, so maybe it's just cards?

I am curious about photos, as well.
Old 04-04-2021, 09:48 AM
Dave

Photos get sent to a completely different place, so can't imagine they have a backlog there. Got my photo submission back in a few weeks last summer, while they were completely swamped with cards.
Old 04-04-2021, 10:04 AM
Mike P.ap

Default Photos are good....

No shutdown on photos.

https://www.psacard.com/services/ori...authentication

As always, you need to print out your submission form as it's not done online like cards.

Photos are sent to NJ. I just got a few back in 3 weeks.

Mike
Old 04-04-2021, 01:07 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Perhaps someone can answer this for me: if you send PSA a photo that is smaller than 8 x 10, like a snapshot, does it go into a smaller holder?

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 04-04-2021, 01:16 PM
Deron
Der.on Dix.on

Yes, they slab it in the smallest holder possible. Many tallboys.
Old 04-04-2021, 07:36 PM
Fr@.nk T.ot.@

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtgmsc View Post
No shutdown on photos.

https://www.psacard.com/services/ori...authentication

As always, you need to print out your submission form as it's not done online like cards.
Thanks, Mike. That's what I was hoping. Hopefully you don't mind helping out a complete novice in the photo space, but when I print the form it comes with a notice:

PLEASE ENTER YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER BELOW, OR OPEN IN ADOBE ACROBAT TO GENERATE NUMBER

Where do I get this reference number before filling out the form? Opening in acrobat doesn't seem to generate a number for me. Any help is appreciated....
Old 04-04-2021, 07:54 PM
Mike P.ap

Default Not sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankish View Post
Thanks, Mike. That's what I was hoping. Hopefully you don't mind helping out a complete novice in the photo space, but when I print the form it comes with a notice:

PLEASE ENTER YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER BELOW, OR OPEN IN ADOBE ACROBAT TO GENERATE NUMBER

Where do I get this reference number before filling out the form? Opening in acrobat doesn't seem to generate a number for me. Any help is appreciated....
I'm not sure? When I open a submission form for photos, it opens and does not show me that warning. A Submission number is generated in top right corner for me.

Looks like this:

ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH SUBMISSION # 2606541
Visit PSAcard.com for current information including turnaround times, pricing, etc

A way around this for you would be simple. Print the submission form off their site. I'll generate a submission number for you by simply opening a form. I'll pm you that number. I will NOT use that number so it will be unique for you.

Sorry I do not have a better solution.

Mike
Old 04-04-2021, 08:25 PM
Fr@.nk T.ot.@

Mike, thank you for the kind offer. I tried a different browser and got it to generate the submission number. Hope I didn't waste too much of your time.
Old 04-04-2021, 10:14 PM
Mike P.ap

Default Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankish View Post
Mike, thank you for the kind offer. I tried a different browser and got it to generate the submission number. Hope I didn't waste too much of your time.
Glad to help! Good luck with your photos! They will eventually load on the PSA site in your account under "My Orders".

They seem slow to load like everything but the order will show on their site eventually.

The only thing different is there will be no status tracker like if you sent them sportscards but they will upload tracking once it ships back to you.

Peace, Mike

Last edited by vthobby; 04-04-2021 at 10:15 PM.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:59 AM
Steve Birmingham

Are they still doing packs?
Old 04-05-2021, 02:32 PM
Scott

Yes they are still grading packs, but only at the “Super Express” level and above.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:45 PM
Steve Birmingham

That's not one of the options they show...

As much as I dislike them I have a couple packs I need to get done if it can be done affordably.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:39 PM
Scott

Guess I confused packs with cards

Last edited by Scocs; 04-05-2021 at 09:40 PM.
Old 04-06-2021, 06:57 AM
Robert Williams

Yea....looks like packs aren't the issue. Only cards.