NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics

Old 12-09-2022, 03:43 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Like you, I didn't want to waste my time.
Can't blame you. At least we are both still here to disagree about it.
Old 12-09-2022, 04:43 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Like you, I didn't want to waste my time.
The vaccine is a left wing conspiracy. It was also touted by Trump as one of his greatest achievements. You guys are all over the place. Listen to your doctor.
Old 12-09-2022, 05:17 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387
Default to sum up

Being forced to take a vaccine, no matter what your doctor says to keep your job i contend was not right, especially when the vaccine forced upon was immune to any lawsuits. Saying you have a choice by quitting your job is not a real choice in the real world. Saying emergency rooms were full is a fake argument because even when are no where close to peak the policy didnt change.... we still have not changed what i stated above...still cant sue.etc
Old 12-09-2022, 07:34 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
The vaccine is a left wing conspiracy. It was also touted by Trump as one of his greatest achievements. You guys are all over the place. Listen to your doctor.
No, I've been pretty steadfast in my beliefs since the very beginning, and by the looks of things I've been pretty much spot on about most of it too.

Fauci and Birx lied to Trump, that is also known today.

And, like I told you in another thread, if your doctor is still pushing/advocating for the vaccines, then it's time to get a new doctor. Same goes for, and especially with your kids, if their doctor(s) are also still pushing them?

Curious, what do you "honestly", without any spin, think about them now recommending citizens get vaccinated every 2 months? Still believe the vaccines work and are worth the associated risks, and even more so now now that these current variants are much weaker than the original?
Old 12-10-2022, 07:25 AM
D@le Irv*n

"We needed to have a discussion, an open scientific discussion about the right policies for COVID," Bhattacharya said. "Imagine how different all the small businesses who stayed open, all the people that wouldn't have missed their cancer screenings, all the kids that wouldn't be depressed and suicidal, all the learning loss that could have been avoided if we just had an open scientific discussion. This was not a free and fair kind of discussion. It wasn't science that happened. When we followed the science, it was not actually science we followed. It was something else entirely. It was censorship that I think led to the tremendously bad policies we've had over COVID and the failures that we've seen over the last three years."
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._policies.html
Twitter did real harm to medical science in the pandemic.
https://hotair.com/headlines/2022/12...ndemic-n516764

And the left is all in a tizzy, all irate that Musk is removing all the fake bots and exposing all the lies and censorship perpetrated by the left. It's like they like fake news and prefer to be lied to instead?
Old 12-10-2022, 08:04 AM
Ben North

Quote:
"We needed to have a discussion, an open scientific discussion about the right policies for COVID," Bhattacharya said. "Imagine how different all the small businesses who stayed open, all the people that wouldn't have missed their cancer screenings, all the kids that wouldn't be depressed and suicidal, all the learning loss that could have been avoided if we just had an open scientific discussion. This was not a free and fair kind of discussion. It wasn't science that happened. When we followed the science, it was not actually science we followed. It was something else entirely. It was censorship that I think led to the tremendously bad policies we've had over COVID and the failures that we've seen over the last three years."
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._policies.html
Twitter did real harm to medical science in the pandemic.
https://hotair.com/headlines/2022/12...ndemic-n516764

And the left is all in a tizzy, all irate that Musk is removing all the fake bots and exposing all the lies and censorship perpetrated by the left. It's like they like fake news and prefer to be lied to instead?
That seems very prevalent in this thread.
Old 12-10-2022, 10:00 AM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
No, I've been pretty steadfast in my beliefs since the very beginning, and by the looks of things I've been pretty much spot on about most of it too.

And, like I told you in another thread, if your doctor is still pushing/advocating for the vaccines, then it's time to get a new doctor. Same goes for, and especially with your kids, if their doctor(s) are also still pushing them?

Curious, what do you "honestly", without any spin, think about them now recommending citizens get vaccinated every 2 months? Still believe the vaccines work and are worth the associated risks, and even more so now now that these current variants are much weaker than the original?
Me, personally? I think now it’s fine if you don’t want to get boosted but I’m not a doctor. During the heart of the pandemic, when deaths were piling up and the ERs were overflowing, it was a bad and selfish decision to not get vaccinated.
Old 12-10-2022, 10:07 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Me, personally? I think now it’s fine if you don’t want to get boosted but I’m not a doctor. During the heart of the pandemic, when deaths were piling up and the ERs were overflowing, it was a bad and selfish decision to not get vaccinated.
Spin it anyway you want to but having an experimental, first time ever used, for emergency use only vaccine with no long term side affect studies injected into you when you didn't fall into the target group wasn't, imo, the smartest thing to do.
It's too bad you fell for all the fear mongering, the lies (overflowing hospitals) and the govt/big pharma overreach, but it's too late for that now, isn't it.
Old 12-10-2022, 10:15 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
there are a lot of bad and selfish decisions going on...the question is whether law forces you to do something. Its pretty selfish to rob a bank but the law will punish you. Its pretty selfish to walk away from raising your kids but the law may not care in that situation. Some would say its selfish to kill a unborn baby after 8 months as well.

I also find it interesting that its selfish for not taking a shot that could injure or harm you and you have no legal recourse if you get sick and can no longer work or other bad outcomes.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 12-11-2022 at 08:36 AM.
Old 12-10-2022, 10:19 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:

I remember how the mass media went nuts when Trump did not follow Fauci to the letter and was not following the science. It was like there is only one agreed upon science and trump was the only president in history that didnt follow the science. Soon after Biden took over, he was accused of not following the science but hardly a peep on it in the mass media. The science became political spin which hurts everyone..
Old 12-10-2022, 10:54 AM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Spin it anyway you want to but having an experimental, first time ever used, for emergency use only vaccine with no long term side affect studies injected into you when you didn't fall into the target group wasn't, imo, the smartest thing to do.
It's too bad you fell for all the fear mongering, the lies (overflowing hospitals) and the govt/big pharma overreach, but it's too late for that now, isn't it.
Some think it’s too bad you have fallen for conspiracy theories. To each his own. As for being experimental and first time used, that would seem to naturally follow from a first time pandemic. If polio swings back around from people not getting vaccinated against it, that odd argument would go away I suppose.
Old 12-10-2022, 11:39 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Some think it’s too bad you have fallen for conspiracy theories. To each his own. As for being experimental and first time used, that would seem to naturally follow from a first time pandemic. If polio swings back around from people not getting vaccinated against it, that odd argument would go away I suppose.
And what conspiracy theories would those be, all the ones that have came true?
I know it is difficult for the immature and arrogant to admit they've been duped but when blatant evidence is out there proving all these conspiracy theorists have been right all along, it boils down to the simple fact you prefer the lies over the truth.
Tell me, how long was the polio vaccine tested for before it was released to the public and how many contracted Polio after they were vaccinated?
Also, did they have to change the definition of a vaccine during this or was that only done during the covid vaccine rollout?

It amazes me many like yourself still can't connect the dots? It also amazes me many like you can't see all the intentional division, the control one political party was, and still is, trying to implement.

https://youtu.be/MRAyvMShozw
https://twitter.com/hugh_mankind/sta...JFdz6c40kvXfWQ

Watch the above vids no matter how difficult that is for you and keep in mind, during the height of the so called pandemic, voices like DeSantis's were removed from such platforms and that is why your current govt/administration is being sued, being brought to justice.
Of course, you likely haven't heard about this as MSM is complicit, but hopefully someday you do? Tell me, why would your govt do such a thing? If the vaccines were safe and affective like they preached, wouldn't they, the vaccines, have spoken for themselves?
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...ia-censorship/
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...istration-pro/
https://nypost.com/2022/09/01/white-...ation-lawsuit/
https://abcnews4.com/news/nation-wor...-state-ags-say
Old 12-10-2022, 11:52 AM
Ben North

Quote:
It really is too bad.

I am on a forum that people believe in bigfoot and space aliens visiting earth. They all also post links as proof and can't figure out why some(including me sometimes) make fun of them. I guess if you can find others that believe it must be true no matter how outrageous your beliefs are. The earth is still flat right?
Old 12-10-2022, 12:06 PM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
The earth is still flat right?
When you "don't believe in" science or history, not even the most outrageous falsehoods are off limits. Just ask Kyrie Irving or Kanye West...
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 12-10-2022, 12:39 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:
The earth is still flat right?
Its 70% water and non-carbonated so, YES!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2022, 12:58 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
It really is too bad.

I am on a forum that people believe in bigfoot and space aliens visiting earth. They all also post links as proof and can't figure out why some(including me sometimes) make fun of them. I guess if you can find others that believe it must be true no matter how outrageous your beliefs are. The earth is still flat right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyStrawberry View Post
When you "don't believe in" science or history, not even the most outrageous falsehoods are off limits. Just ask Kyrie Irving or Kanye West...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCauley View Post
Its 70% water and non-carbonated so, YES!!

Willful ignorance. I had no idea it could be such a strong trait.
Old 12-10-2022, 03:44 PM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Willful ignorance. I had no idea it could be such a strong trait.
So, just to clarify, you believe that the controversial (to put it mildly) claims of Irving (the earth is flat, black people are the "real" Jews) and West (the holocaust never happened, Hitler was a great guy) are correct?
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 12-10-2022, 03:46 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
So, just to clarify, you believe that the controversial (to put it mildly) claims of Irving (the earth is flat, black people are the "real" Jews) and West (the holocaust never happened, Hitler was a great guy) are correct?
I’m going to guess he believes it. Would like to hear it from him though.
Old 12-10-2022, 03:49 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:
I’m going to guess he believes it. Would like to hear it from him though.

I’m just anticipating a link to a tweet of some random person giving their opinion on something, flat out not answering the question, or responding with a question to deflect away from answering it.

Old 12-10-2022, 05:11 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:

And now anyone who has a difference of opinion is not only lumped in with Trumpers, big footers, 5g tin foil hay wearers and aliens...but racists.

Good for you.

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 12-10-2022, 05:20 PM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
And now anyone who has a difference of opinion is not only lumped in with Trumpers, big footers, 5g tin foil hay wearers and aliens...but racists.

Good for you.
Project all you want, but everything you just typed is all you, Ted.
Old 12-10-2022, 08:09 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:

Good for you.
It's all they've got. Science as an actual process of following an evidentiary basis, rational questioning and controlled testing of hypotheses has been replaced with a political 'science' that just preaches a narrative as if it is true and ignores any evidence to the contrary, even if it's basic and long known human biology. That the "vaccine" does not, even in the current left narrative, do what it was said to do by the authorities while they were trying to force it into everyone and destroy the lives of anyone who didn't comply should, in and of itself, make rational people step back and take a look at the actual evidence to see what is actually supportable in evidence. And perhaps at what a vaccine actually even is. Calling or implying that everyone who disagrees with the left on anything has is a racist and a nazi has been the default tactic for a decade plus now. It doesn't matter if it has absolutely nothing to do with race.

The evidence that this vaccine does harm, in a significant percentage of people, is non existent. It is clearly true that some people have had negative reactions, and even died as a result, but there is no evidence this is any kind of widespread issue. The evidence that it does anything to impact transmission, infection, or even functions as a vaccine as it was defined through 2019 is also basically non-existent. Pfizer even recently admitted, in court, that they never even tested its impact on transmission, because they didn't have to. At this point, everyone is too wed to not taking it or to justify the use of force to inject it into other people they were cheerleading to ever look at it with reason. The left narrative is changed almost weekly about it, but the core tenets can never be walked back, because to do so would make people complicit in the use of force under a lie. The party will always come before any honest examination for 90% of people, on both sides. The right will repeat anything that furthers a narrative it is bad, and the left will ignore any evidence that does not support a justification of their use of this disease to remove liberties and rights.
Old 12-10-2022, 08:15 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
It's all they've got. Science as an actual process of following an evidentiary basis, rational questioning and controlled testing of hypotheses has been replaced with a political 'science' that just preaches a narrative as if it is true and ignores any evidence to the contrary, even if it's basic and long known human biology. That the "vaccine" does not, even in the current left narrative, do what it was said to do by the authorities while they were trying to force it into everyone and destroy the lives of anyone who didn't comply should, in and of itself, make rational people step back and take a look at the actual evidence to see what is actually supportable in evidence. And perhaps at what a vaccine actually even is. Calling or implying that everyone who disagrees with the left on anything has is a racist and a nazi has been the default tactic for a decade plus now. It doesn't matter if it has absolutely nothing to do with race.

The evidence that this vaccine does harm, in a significant percentage of people, is non existent. It is clearly true that some people have had negative reactions, and even died as a result, but there is no evidence this is any kind of widespread issue. The evidence that it does anything to impact transmission, infection, or even functions as a vaccine as it was defined through 2019 is also basically non-existent. Pfizer even recently admitted, in court, that they never even tested its impact on transmission, because they didn't have to. At this point, everyone is too wed to not taking it or to justify the use of force to inject it into other people they were cheerleading to ever look at it with reason. The left narrative is changed almost weekly about it, but the core tenets can never be walked back, because to do so would make people complicit in the use of force under a lie. The party will always come before any honest examination for 90% of people, on both sides. The right will repeat anything that furthers a narrative it is bad, and the left will ignore any evidence that does not support a justification of their use of this disease to remove liberties and rights.
The bad for you narrative really hard to ever pivot out of...just has school for kids was bad for them, you dont hear anyone back away from those initial arguments even though we have tons of data...anyone get fired on closing the schools or opening them up early? so both were right?

To me until they make it ok to sue if a bad outcome on the vaccine all the arguments dont matter....vaccine is safe to take...you can sue if something bad happens gives that position a much better argument

to me its almost like the death penalty, right now it costs more to get a death sentance than to keep them in jail...before we get to the deterrent impact or eye for an eye..or what if innocent person is killed or set up because of politics or unknown identical twin..i wont even get into that until its first cheaper to kill someone then put in jail.. its a LOT more expensive actually .both sides at least agree on that last point...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 12-10-2022 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-10-2022, 08:15 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:

Blah. Blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Seriously, step away from “the left!” and “the right!” and actually say something and support your claims.

Lots of words does not actually make you sound/look knowledgeable. It makes you look like you believe something, have nothing factual to support what you believe, and thus long diatribes with the left v right empty rhetoric.

Try harder.

Old 12-10-2022, 08:24 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Blah. Blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Seriously, step away from “the left!” and “the right!” and actually say something and support your claims.

Lots of words does not actually make you sound/look knowledgeable. It makes you look like you believe something, have nothing factual to support what you believe, and thus long diatribes with the left v right empty rhetoric.

Try harder.

I can't post evidence for a thing that is not supported by evidence. That's the entire point. There is no evidence the vaccine is significantly harmful to the population. There is no evidence it does what it was advertised as doing while being forced into people. I cannot possibly post evidence that does not exist. My argument is that this evidence does not exist, because it has never been produced.

Try harder
Old 12-10-2022, 08:31 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:
I can't post evidence for a thing that is not supported by evidence.
Such as, your comments?

Old 12-10-2022, 08:36 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Such as, your comments?

This is easy. If my claim that there isn't any real evidence for either of these two claims is untrue, then that means there is indeed evidence proving it. So post it.
Old 12-10-2022, 08:45 PM
Bill Cauley

Default Popular National Acquisition - Covid

Quote:
This is easy. If my claim that there isn't any real evidence for either of these two claims is untrue, then that means there is indeed evidence proving it. So post it.

Agreed. This is easy.

You made a claim/claims, prove it.

Empty rhetoric that you spout doesn’t make it fact.

Back it up.

You literally claimed that you can’t cite evidence for things that are not supported by evidence. Thus, your claims are false.

Last edited by BCauley; 12-10-2022 at 08:48 PM.
Old 12-10-2022, 08:55 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:

Good for you.

Not for nothing, but you didn’t deny it.

Old 12-10-2022, 08:57 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Agreed. This is easy.

You made a claim/claims, prove it.

Empty rhetoric that you spout doesn’t make it fact.

Back it up.

You literally claimed that you can’t cite evidence for things that are not supported by evidence. Thus, your claims are false.

Oh. You are genuinely unfamiliar with basic logic.

Logic follows evidence and reason. My claim is that there is no real evidence to support either of the 2 arguments, and thus people should not believe them. This is arrived at, following the logical method, because no such evidence has been presented over the last couple years, just claims. The lack of proof leads the rational to a state of disbelief. I don't believe these things are true, because there isn't any evidence that they are. Thus, I come to the rational conclusion. It works this way, as any rational person knows, because it is impossible to prove a negative, you cannot prove with documentary material that something doesn't exist; it's the end conclusion in the face of no evidence.

You can insult me all you want and harp on my self-admitted lack of intelligence. You might want to educate yourself though.
Old 12-10-2022, 09:01 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:
Oh. You are genuinely unfamiliar with basic logic.

Logic follows evidence and reason. My claim is that there is no real evidence to support either of the 2 arguments, and thus people should not believe them. This is arrived at, following the logical method, because no such evidence has been presented over the last couple years, just claims. The lack of proof leads the rational to a state of disbelief. I don't believe these things are true, because there isn't any evidence that they are. Thus, I come to the rational conclusion. It works this way, as any rational person knows, because it is impossible to prove a negative, you cannot prove with documentary material that something doesn't exist; it's the end conclusion in the face of no evidence.

You can insult me all you want and harp on my self-admitted lack of intelligence. You might want to educate yourself though.

Again, you can’t back up any of your claims.

More words and diatribe doesn’t solve that.

Try harder.

Old 12-10-2022, 09:08 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Again, you can’t back up any of your claims.

More words and diatribe doesn’t solve that.

Try harder.

I'm sorry you don't like... the elementary principle of how logic has worked since Aristotle. Alright. Okay.
Old 12-10-2022, 09:12 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:
I'm sorry you don't like... the elementary principle of how logic has worked since Aristotle. Alright. Okay.

I’m sorry you don’t like the elementary principle of supporting your claims with facts.

Old 12-10-2022, 09:15 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
I’m sorry you don’t like the elementary principle of supporting your claims with facts.

It is impossible to prove a negative, as any rational person knows. It is also impossible to reason with someone who is apparently unaware of how reason works, at even a very, very basic elementary level. Feel free to keep going, or make some insults, and have a wonderful time.
Old 12-10-2022, 09:22 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:
It is impossible to prove a negative, as any rational person knows. It is also impossible to reason with someone who is apparently unaware of how reason works, at even a very, very basic elementary level. Feel free to keep going, or make some insults, and have a wonderful time.

Cool. So you can’t back up any of your claims in your multi-paragraph and long winded comments with supporting and factual evidence.

Got it.

Old 12-11-2022, 07:52 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Project all you want, but everything you just typed is all you, Ted.
Stay classy San Diego!

I'd swear you were a troll, but nope, that would require intelligence. Just someone who doesnt understand the world, or anyone in it. Time for your coping cocktail of choice

Old 12-11-2022, 07:55 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Cool. So you can’t back up any of your claims in your multi-paragraph and long winded comments with supporting and factual evidence.

Got it.

Dick, Dick, Dick, I told you in another post to please relax, please calm down and to try some meditation or some other techniques and I meant that.
I don't give out advise willy-nilly but, of course, you wouldn't know that but please listen to what I have to say.
I have no idea how old you are but I assume your maturity level didn't grow at the same pace? You, once upon a time, out of nowhere, said I brought nothing to this site. Little did I know back then that blah, blah, blah comments would have sufficed?

You hitching your wagon to the other 2 dingleberries above is not a good look either, just so you know.
One, when he gets cornered with facts, deflects and brings out the race card and puts his TDS on full display for all to see.
The other, if you don't recall, lied and gave fake info to Leon in order to join the site so you may want to re-think things before you do that again? But, each to their own.

Today, I suggest, instead of posting/replying here, you just sit back and learn some breathing techniques. The internets, especially Twitter and all the lies, corruption, censorship and treason that Musk is exposing is not the place for you right now.
And since all this is currently just get started, being exposed by Musk, you need to prepare for yourself somewhat for what is coming.

And regarding me, quit worrying about me. Although I have not filled my body with the experimental products our corrupt Liberal govt's and big pharma have pushed on us, I am identifying that I have.
Hope knowing that eases your mind somewhat?

Enjoy your day, Dick.

https://twitter.com/murraymints82/st...Cg_aThhbssAAAA
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...Covb6OibssAAAA
Old 12-11-2022, 08:05 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Not for nothing, but you didn’t deny it.

Prejudice and discrimination isnt worth denying. People's minds are made up and they live their lives that way. I suggest people start at home by changing the narrative to embrace a difference of opinion in debate. What fu ln would it be if we all shared the same opinions? It would be like cheering for the Yankees with no Red Sox.

If someone doesnt want the covid vaccine, they are labeled an "anti-vaxxer". They must have refused polio for themselves and their children as well the other vaccines that actually are tried and true to prevent a disease. They believe Bill Gates installed a microchip and control them with 5G.

If you cant see what's wrong with that narrative, and who the finger pointers are, you are beyond help.

Old 12-11-2022, 08:07 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:

Got it.

Literally he said there IS NO Evidence if you had the ability to read...and actually comprehend. I know its hard, since the posted is already labeled a right wing, bible thumping, baby killing....(insert more tropes here )

Old 12-11-2022, 08:17 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

I cant fathom how anyone with a mind, yes there is the caveat, can believe IF THEY have the vaccine, someone else not getting it is a risk TO THEM. Aside from destroying their own narrative.

Do what you want to your body in your home, dont tell me what to do with mine for "the good of the people" who mostly made poor life choice and bad decisions to end up where they are. Want to take away years of my retirement life by shutting down the economy? That's something I feel that's worth fighting for and I'd like to understand why.

In (likely) less than 20 years, more studies will be done, and we will see exactly how covid and its measures affected the people and economy. It will be curious to watch.

Last edited by Republicaninmass; 12-11-2022 at 08:21 AM.
Old 12-11-2022, 09:59 AM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Stay classy San Diego!

I'd swear you were a troll, but nope, that would require intelligence. Just someone who doesnt understand the world, or anyone in it. Time for your coping cocktail of choice
Wow! More ignorant projection, with added vitriol. I can only imagine what a miserable, sad life you must have.
Old 12-11-2022, 12:28 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Literally he said there IS NO Evidence if you had the ability to read...and actually comprehend. I know its hard, since the posted is already labeled a right wing, bible thumping, baby killing....(insert more tropes here )
Apparently, if there is no evidence for X we should believe X anyways instead of not believing it, because one cannot prove a negative. By this logic, Bigfoot and pink elephants are very real. Though I suspect this only works one way, things political adversaries say that aren’t supported by evidence still shouldn’t be believed, of course.

Fantastic example of what happens when ideology conflicts with evidence. A great many people respond by rejecting the concept of logic and reason to triple down on the ideology. The people screeching to trust the science ironically reject any actual inquiry or evidence (and apparently basic human biology these days) and embrace a complete lack of evidence for their view as somehow being proof of truth. All that matters is pushing the narrative, not logic, not reason, not an evidentiary basis for belief and the resulting reasoned disbelief when there is no evidence. Even when the party itself has abandoned its blatantly false narrative for a new one, they can not do anything but insist on the falsehoods and angrily reject reason itself.
Old 12-11-2022, 02:54 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

I feel like AOC is arguing with Margorie Taylor Greene
Old 12-11-2022, 04:11 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Here is a stud on the effectiveness of the vaccine. It’s not perfect but is effective. Please share a peer reviewed study where the vaccine does harm.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2796615
Old 12-11-2022, 06:21 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Here is a stud on the effectiveness of the vaccine. It’s not perfect but is effective. Please share a peer reviewed study where the vaccine does harm.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2796615
Do you know what peer reviewed means, Carter?
It means the funded selected peer reviewer(s), if they don't agree with what you present to them (because it doesn't follow the narrative), means you are told to try again or are ousted, black balled, criticized and shamed and shown the door.
Why some of you believe that peer review is from some divine source is beyond me? It is just another fancy word to fool the sheep, that is all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg climity1.jpg (86.2 KB, 106 views)
Old 12-13-2022, 08:30 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:
Dick, Dick, Dick, I told you in another post to please relax, please calm down and to try some meditation or some other techniques and I meant that.
I don't give out advise willy-nilly but, of course, you wouldn't know that but please listen to what I have to say.
I have no idea how old you are but I assume your maturity level didn't grow at the same pace? You, once upon a time, out of nowhere, said I brought nothing to this site. Little did I know back then that blah, blah, blah comments would have sufficed?

You hitching your wagon to the other 2 dingleberries above is not a good look either, just so you know.
One, when he gets cornered with facts, deflects and brings out the race card and puts his TDS on full display for all to see.
The other, if you don't recall, lied and gave fake info to Leon in order to join the site so you may want to re-think things before you do that again? But, each to their own.

Today, I suggest, instead of posting/replying here, you just sit back and learn some breathing techniques. The internets, especially Twitter and all the lies, corruption, censorship and treason that Musk is exposing is not the place for you right now.
And since all this is currently just get started, being exposed by Musk, you need to prepare for yourself somewhat for what is coming.

And regarding me, quit worrying about me. Although I have not filled my body with the experimental products our corrupt Liberal govt's and big pharma have pushed on us, I am identifying that I have.
Hope knowing that eases your mind somewhat?

Enjoy your day, Dick.

https://twitter.com/murraymints82/st...Cg_aThhbssAAAA
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...Covb6OibssAAAA

I’d love for you to cite this “another post.” Probably doesn’t exist. Is it the posts where I called your claims out as false, cited evidence, and you did not respond? Can you cite those?

I’m almost 100% certain you’re older than me and that makes you even more pathetic when you cite the sources that you do.

“The other two dingleberries.” Names? Usernames? Have the balls to state it? Probably not. Cowards usually don’t.

Last edited by BCauley; 12-13-2022 at 08:44 PM.
Old 12-13-2022, 08:32 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Do you know what peer reviewed means, Carter?
It means the funded selected peer reviewer(s), if they don't agree with what you present to them (because it doesn't follow the narrative), means you are told to try again or are ousted, black balled, criticized and shamed and shown the door.
Why some of you believe that peer review is from some divine source is beyond me? It is just another fancy word to fool the sheep, that is all.
So you’ll take YouTube and Twitter over a group of medical doctors -
got it. Like I’ve said before, I think the best advice is to listen to your doctor and follow his or her advice. My doctor is my nephew’s baseball coach and a great guy. I trust him. He could care less about making more money and has refused to sell his practice to the medical groups that are gobbling the solos up. He has what he think is a smart move healthwise and I’ll take that advice over conspiracy theorists any day of the week.
Old 12-13-2022, 08:36 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:

“As any rational person knows”

Please, go back to your left v right rhetoric again. Then explain how you’re rational enough to tell us about it.

Last edited by BCauley; 12-13-2022 at 08:45 PM.
Old 12-13-2022, 08:42 PM
Bill Cauley

And hey, irv, I could not care one iota about Twitter, Musk, or whatever. Haven’t been in those sites/apps/whatever in about four years. Their importance seems to be significant only in the heads of imbeciles, those who follow a certain biased media and cite posts frequently.

Take your preferred material source of media and shove it up your ass sideways. You’re dumb enough to follow it and think it’s best.

Last edited by BCauley; 12-13-2022 at 08:43 PM.
Old 12-13-2022, 09:33 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
And hey, irv, I could not care one iota about Twitter, Musk, or whatever. Haven’t been in those sites/apps/whatever in about four years. Their importance seems to be significant only in the heads of imbeciles, those who follow a certain biased media and cite posts frequently.

Take your preferred material source of media and shove it up your ass sideways. You’re dumb enough to follow it and think it’s best.

I know it must be tough knowing you're in the age group that is currently having the majority of these vaccine related heart attacks, but all this anger, rage and stress certainly isn't helping either I wouldn't think?
Try to relax, breath deep and maybe, since it seems you're on board with them despite the side affect info regarding them, maybe get another booster if you think that would help?
Oh, and your unprovoked attack about me is somewhere in those other 2 threads but if you think I'm going to take the time to go find them now to appease you, you're crazier than I thought.