NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Baseball Memorabilia B/S/T

Old 04-03-2017, 03:18 AM

Default Walter Johnson warming up. International newsreel photo, New York City.

Circa 1920's? Walter Johnson 8x10 photo.
I bought the photo years ago from a Seattle based photo collector.
One of my favorite photos showing Walter Johnson warming up with teammates. Can't be many photos like this around.

Was stored in UV protected glass.

$200 shipped.

Last edited by Drift; 04-03-2017 at 03:22 AM.
Old 04-03-2017, 12:05 PM

Apologize if the photo is showing an upside down image. It appears correct in a mobile device display. So i'm not sure which view the photobucket hosting is presenting.

I am accepting offers on the photo.

Last edited by Drift; 04-03-2017 at 07:52 PM.
Old 04-03-2017, 04:38 PM
D@le Irv*n

?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Walkter Johnson.jpg (19.2 KB, 175 views)

Last edited by irv; 04-03-2017 at 04:41 PM.
Old 04-03-2017, 06:38 PM

Thanks for the follow up Irv.

This photo is sold pending payment.
Old 04-03-2017, 07:06 PM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift View Post
Thanks for the follow up Irv.

This photo is sold pending payment.
This photo was bought and paid for by me as we had a deal. To be continued....

Www.weingartensvintage.com

https://www.facebook.com/WeingartensVintage

http://www.psacard.com/Articles/Arti...ben-weingarten

ALWAYS BUYING BABE RUTH RED SOX TYPE 1 PHOTOGRAPHS--->To add to my collection
Old 04-03-2017, 07:21 PM

Sorry we had a misunderstanding. I promptly refunded your payment.
If you have any concerns please coordinate a discussion with the moderators. If you have anything personal to say you have my number. But I will not respond to threatening comments.

Photo will stay in my possession and is no longer for sale due to the circumstances.
Old 04-03-2017, 07:24 PM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
If you have any concerns please coordinate a discussion with the moderators. If you have anything personal to say you have my number. But I will not respond to threatening comments.

Photo will stay in my possession and is no longer for sale due to the circumstances.
The. Circumstances are, you sold me the photo. Then you had another offer fir more so you refunded. Those are the circumstances. And i tried to call/text you but you don't answer.. remember?

Last edited by Forever Young; 04-03-2017 at 07:25 PM.
Old 04-03-2017, 07:34 PM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:

Oh yeah.. and you also resold it. Literally have the money from other guy as of right now. In your possession!? Laughable. So sick of dishonest people..
Here is the deal: I don't even care about tge photo as it is not a keeper for me.. it is the principle. For an extra $40 dollars? Really? Amazing to me.

Last edited by Forever Young; 04-03-2017 at 07:44 PM.
Old 04-03-2017, 07:46 PM

I'd rather not tarnish my status as a seller on these boards so I have refunded the both of you. Circumstances made it that two potential buyers had my paypal ID and sent me money. Money given back immediately. Neither of you committed with a payment until last minute when you knew there were other interested parties. I waited on your decision to confirm the stamp for an hour and a half.

I have nothing more to say.
Old 04-03-2017, 07:49 PM

Really sorry for the inconvenience here.

Last edited by Drift; 04-03-2017 at 07:49 PM.
Old 04-03-2017, 07:49 PM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
I'd rather not tarnish my status as a seller on these boards so I have refunded the both of you. Circumstances made it that two potential buyers had my paypal ID and sent me money. Money given back immediately. Neither of you committed with a payment until last minute when you knew there were other interested parties. I waited on your decision to confirm the stamp for an hour and a half.

I have nothing more to say.
BS. You make it up as you go. We had a done deal and talked on phone. I was out to dinner and said i would pay when i got home.You sent me text and i sent funds within 10 minutes. The other buyer had to ASK you for a refund. There is nothing more to say other than stating the obvious..you are not honest.

Last edited by Forever Young; 04-04-2017 at 06:06 PM.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:11 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

It sounds like the misunderstanding is you probably got a better offer...backed out of the deal then got egg on your face and then said the heck with it. I won't sell it right now and sell it for more later. Maybe that is a possibility?
Now, all that being said, it actually isn't a suspendable offence for backing out of "a" deal if no one is out any money. It happens. But if it were to happen again, at least very soon, it wouldn't be good. And I have no idea the circumstance here but that is the general way the board BST has been run. That is an fyi for everyone too....love it or hate it.

Quote:

Old 04-04-2017, 02:25 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

Quote:

Please post your full name per the rules so others can avoid doing business with you.