NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics

Old 01-08-2023, 08:24 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Thank you for proving my points, and prediction, that you wouldn't properly respond and answer my questions. I did answer your question, which was not a yes or no answer. And yet, you haven't answered the question as a yes or no either. If your question is so easy, then why don't you answer if it is yes or no for all of us, AND THEN PROVE YOUR ANSWER ACTUALLY IS RIGHT? You won't though because you can't actually answer the question and prove you're right, can you? Deny, deny, deny, you're right and I'm wrong, blah, blah, blah! I've come across and heard this same nonsensical and infantile commentary/defense way too many times on this forum. Saddening to say the least.

If you could have actually answered my questions without showing you were entirely wrong, and/or actually definitively disprove anything I said, you would have done so in a heartbeat. It is literally unbelievable how I see the exact same pattern and attitude exhibited by many on this forum, over and over again. It is truly disheartening that there can be that many people in even such a small sample, comprised of just the members on this forum, exhibiting qualities, reasoning, and the seeming inability to effectively be able to communicate in a civil and intelligent, adult manner. And don't worry about responding back, you've already demonstrated your inability to do so.
Still zero answer from you...and i dont need 10 paragraphs and 10000 words.....my post was there FOUR hours before.... a one sentence post..you didnt read...and now you want me to read 10000 sentences. in the post before....many of things in the lastest post i can just say 'ditto' ........but you wont read one sentence before the false narrative....facts are facts... even though you wrong, i still think you are a a great poster and great user (however you wish to define it) of the website....i agree with many things you post and look forward to posts as long as not to wordy Have a happy and healthy new year! I like positive energy users...hope you posts in 2023 are positive energy!

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 01-08-2023 at 08:28 AM.
Old 01-08-2023, 08:43 AM
Al Richter

Oh my, they have released the Kraken

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...i=XB3J.IzXIjpp

Last edited by ALR-bishop; 01-08-2023 at 08:52 AM.
Old 01-08-2023, 09:42 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALR-bishop View Post
Oh my, they have released the Kraken

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...i=XB3J.IzXIjpp
LOL. I heard about that too, Al
How much you want to bet the next one will be named Lucifer?
Old 01-08-2023, 03:39 PM
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Or he could be the one in a million who's body can't handle one ingredient.
Yeah Ben, I'm sure that's the answer. I'll tell him he hit the lotto. Mystery solved.
Old 01-08-2023, 03:55 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzoo View Post
Yeah Ben, I'm sure that's the answer. I'll tell him he hit the lotto. Mystery solved.
In the big picture of life it makes way more sense but whatever makes him feel better.

If it is some big whatever you want to call it what is their end game in lying? All the theories I have heard have already been proven wrong and Irv just posts links with no real personal comments or experiences. Near impossible to take that seriously especially with his sources.

I would love to hear something that isn't completely ridiculous that is the complete opposite of my real life personal experiences. Hell even a nice post about why you have the beliefs you do, I would at least respect that.
Old 01-08-2023, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Well, if you're still trusting that the CDC isn't complicit in all this, I can understand you thinking what they spew, despite them admitting they lied and gave out false information, as being true.
Do you believe the likes of CNN, MSNBC and The New York Times, to name a few, as being honest, unbiased and truthful?
These media sources are a shell of what they use to be because people have finally started waking up and seeing the real them, seeing what they really are. You have been fed fear mongering fake censored news since the very beginning. If you can't see and know that by now, you never will, sadly.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...fs-low-ratings
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...to-start-2022/
https://nypost.com/2022/09/07/cnn-ra...vamps-network/
https://www.quora.com/Why-have-CNN-M...e-past-3-years
https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...ow/ar-AA13KEE1

CDC
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...864_story.html
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...akes-1.6030960
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...ponse-00052384
CDC ADMITS Lies And Failures On Pandemic
https://youtu.be/f3NP5uOJ0tI?t=158
Irv, the authors of the article were not CDC. And I mentioned there are a myriad of other peer-reviewed publications from reputable sources that came to the same conclusions that your assessment of the vaccine as being useless is pure rubbish. Re-read my post. You're missing the point. If you don't understand or appreciate there are numerous peer-reviewed publications that contain proof against what you are saying then you either cannot understand the content of those articles or you have such mistrust of the scientific process that you'll never come around. To partially quote you, "you've been fed fear-mongering" and mis-information "from the very beginning," but you have the tools to separate fact from fiction. I've provided valid references, and a 30 second Google search will reveal tons more peer-reviewed articles from leading institutions from all over the world. If you can refute them, do so, but provide your evidence. Saying "oh, it's on a CDC website so I'm not gonna believe it" isn't good enough when you can find several other articles that reach the same conclusions and are published by a myriad of other investigators in reputable scientific journals that do not receive money from the government.

Last edited by jethrod3; 01-08-2023 at 09:47 PM.
Old 01-09-2023, 07:23 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrod3 View Post
Irv, the authors of the article were not CDC. And I mentioned there are a myriad of other peer-reviewed publications from reputable sources that came to the same conclusions that your assessment of the vaccine as being useless is pure rubbish. Re-read my post. You're missing the point. If you don't understand or appreciate there are numerous peer-reviewed publications that contain proof against what you are saying then you either cannot understand the content of those articles or you have such mistrust of the scientific process that you'll never come around. To partially quote you, "you've been fed fear-mongering" and mis-information "from the very beginning," but you have the tools to separate fact from fiction. I've provided valid references, and a 30 second Google search will reveal tons more peer-reviewed articles from leading institutions from all over the world. If you can refute them, do so, but provide your evidence. Saying "oh, it's on a CDC website so I'm not gonna believe it" isn't good enough when you can find several other articles that reach the same conclusions and are published by a myriad of other investigators in reputable scientific journals that do not receive money from the government.
Lie after lie, goalpost move after goalpost move, back peddling after back peddling, finger pointing after finger pointing, the shots don't stop transmission, don't stop contraction but keep getting boosted people, herd immunity is just around the corner, I promise.

Fill your boots, Jethro, and just remember, unlike Ben above who is too blind and ignorant to recognize it, if you don't get boosted every 2 months like they are now suggesting, you are an anit-vaxxer no matter how hard you try to spin it that you aren't.

"Today,
@CDCDirector
said:
"The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least 4 comorbidities. So really these are people who were unwell to begin with and yes, really encouraging news in the context of Omicron."

This is eugenicist"

https://twitter.com/mattbc/status/1479637131748380672
https://twitter.com/DrLoupis/status/...MSN8QA26s%3D19
https://twitter.com/louietraub/statu...stEULg26s%3D19
Old 01-09-2023, 08:05 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Lie after lie, goalpost move after goalpost move, back peddling after back peddling, finger pointing after finger pointing, the shots don't stop transmission, don't stop contraction but keep getting boosted people, herd immunity is just around the corner, I promise.

Fill your boots, Jethro, and just remember, unlike Ben above who is too blind and ignorant to recognize it, if you don't get boosted every 2 months like they are now suggesting, you are an anit-vaxxer no matter how hard you try to spin it that you aren't.

"Today,
@CDCDirector
said:
"The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least 4 comorbidities. So really these are people who were unwell to begin with and yes, really encouraging news in the context of Omicron."

This is eugenicist"

https://twitter.com/mattbc/status/1479637131748380672
https://twitter.com/DrLoupis/status/...MSN8QA26s%3D19
https://twitter.com/louietraub/statu...stEULg26s%3D19
Pretty sure we all know how you feel, Irv. So my question is, what's the point? Why do you keep posting over and over and over when people either completely agree with you or completely disagree with you, knowing darn well nobody is going to switch sides?
Old 01-09-2023, 09:28 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
Pretty sure we all know how you feel, Irv. So my question is, what's the point? Why do you keep posting over and over and over when people either completely agree with you or completely disagree with you, knowing darn well nobody is going to switch sides?
This is the problem. Why cant someone partly agree without being labeled? There is no "side switching" if you change your mind. that's precisely how a virus became a political issue, form your OWN dam opinion. But dont share it, because you will be put in one camp or the other
...figuratively...for now

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors

Last edited by Republicaninmass; 01-09-2023 at 09:30 AM.
Old 01-09-2023, 10:04 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
This is the problem. Why cant someone partly agree without being labeled? There is no "side switching" if you change your mind. that's precisely how a virus became a political issue, form your OWN dam opinion. But dont share it, because you will be put in one camp or the other
It needs to be shared. How else can we call the other side morons/idiots and laugh at how bat shit crazy their opinion is?
Old 01-09-2023, 11:32 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
It needs to be shared. How else can we call the other side morons/idiots and laugh at how bat shit crazy their opinion is?
Lol true! Main reason (I believe you told me a long time ago) " dont mute any users, you will miss half the fun "

Old 01-09-2023, 11:54 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
I agree with you completely! But I don't see Dale partly agreeing in any way, he appears firmly entrenched in his beliefs (fine) and mystified/aggrieved that anyone doesn't agree (which should also be fine.) What do you see with his posts?

I was trying to politely point out that some, like Dale, have made the exact same point dozens and dozens of times, often ridiculing those of us who don't "get it." And what I don't understand is, why bother?? Jumping on the internets to shout into the wind for 6 months seems a bit like a waste of time. In my opinion.
Old 01-09-2023, 12:11 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Lol true! Main reason (I believe you told me a long time ago) " dont mute any users, you will miss half the fun "
Yep that was me giving that advice.

Quote:
I agree with you completely! But I don't see Dale partly agreeing in any way, he appears firmly entrenched in his beliefs (fine) and mystified/aggrieved that anyone doesn't agree (which should also be fine.) What do you see with his posts?

I was trying to politely point out that some, like Dale, have made the exact same point dozens and dozens of times, often ridiculing those of us who don't "get it." And what I don't understand is, why bother?? Jumping on the internets to shout into the wind for 6 months seems a bit like a waste of time. In my opinion.
What if he or anyone else has nothing else to do because they are retired and their friends still have to have jobs or they just don't have friends or something else better to do. Google is a search engine not an answer engine. Sadly if you search long enough you can find a few others with the same POV no matter how beyond silly it is.

Change out politics with Covid and this fits really really good. Some swearing just so you know before you click.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBI3WDOeiLA
Old 01-09-2023, 01:20 PM
mŞttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

The internet helps the wackos find each other. A big reason why absolutely insane (and often dangerous) garbage is on the rise all over the world. Manufactured outrage is a powerful thing.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 01-09-2023, 02:14 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyStrawberry View Post
The internet helps the wackos find each other. A big reason why absolutely insane (and often dangerous) garbage is on the rise all over the world. Manufactured outrage is a powerful thing.
right and main stream media never manufactures outrage..
Old 01-09-2023, 02:27 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
right and main stream media never manufactures outrage..
Interesting view, don't remember anyone saying that. They just exaggerate for effect. The loons on FB, YT, and other social media sources straight up lie to get views from the weak minded and those looking for a good laugh.
Old 01-09-2023, 02:34 PM
Jeff
Je.ff Gro.ss

This post is STILL going?? A Net54 record for a non-collector issue, perhaps?
Old 01-09-2023, 04:11 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Quote:

Aah, not ridiculing at all, just giving back what was given out to me for just opining my opinion. Like I’ve stated numerous times, including that very first post back in July of 2020, I thought the other side of the story, or the censored and silenced side, should be told as well. But like what you and others did was start with the attacks, the name calling, the mud slinging all because it went against what you were told and therefore decided to believe.

I’m not sure if what I posted had an affect on anyone’s vaccine decision, but I’m certainly not going to remain silent with what I believe is important information that people should know, especially when that info could be as important as life and death info.
I never once told people not to get vaccinated, I just told them to do their homework first before they did.

Not going to say much more, but if you think I am going to stop posting, you are sadly mistaken. People, good people lost their jobs and careers over a shot they didn’t need.
Doctors fired for speaking out. Experts ostracized for speaking out. Some people even lost loved ones over a shot they clearly didn’t need nor even wanted. Old people dying isolated and all alone with no family or their spouse by their side.
If you or others honestly can’t find anything wrong with that then I’m not sure what kind of people you are?
People need to be punished, imprisoned or hung for what they did, and are continuing to do. If people can’t see that, especially now, then I am at a complete loss for words.
What they did to people and society is unforgivable and should never be silenced nor forgotten about, ever.

Last edited by irv; 01-09-2023 at 04:38 PM.
Old 01-09-2023, 05:08 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Aah, not ridiculing at all, just giving back what was given out to me for just opining my opinion. Like I’ve stated numerous times, including that very first post back in July of 2020, I thought the other side of the story, or the censored and silenced side, should be told as well. But like what you and others did was start with the attacks, the name calling, the mud slinging all because it went against what you were told and therefore decided to believe.

I’m not sure if what I posted had an affect on anyone’s vaccine decision, but I’m certainly not going to remain silent with what I believe is important information that people should know, especially when that info could be as important as life and death info.
I never once told people not to get vaccinated, I just told them to do their homework first before they did.

Not going to say much more, but if you think I am going to stop posting, you are sadly mistaken. People, good people lost their jobs and careers over a shot they didn’t need.
Doctors fired for speaking out. Experts ostracized for speaking out. Some people even lost loved ones over a shot they clearly didn’t need nor even wanted. Old people dying isolated and all alone with no family or their spouse by their side.
If you or others honestly can’t find anything wrong with that then I’m not sure what kind of people you are?
People need to be punished, imprisoned or hung for what they did, and are continuing to do. If people can’t see that, especially now, then I am at a complete loss for words.
What they did to people and society is unforgivable and should never be silenced nor forgotten about, ever.
Not sure what mudslinging and name calling I've done to you besides "Dale", but whatever
Old 01-09-2023, 05:55 PM
Matt

Quote:
Well said, +1.
Old 01-09-2023, 06:16 PM
mŞttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Not sure what mudslinging and name calling I've done to you besides "Dale", but whatever
If you go back through this thread (not that anyone would want to, lol), you'll see that it's the Covid truthers who initiate the insults and ad hom attacks, against anyone who dares to not immediately agree with their nonsense. Of course, they will later turn around and claim that it's they who were attacked first.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 01-09-2023, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyStrawberry View Post
If you go back through this thread (not that anyone would want to, lol), you'll see that it's the Covid truthers who initiate the insults and ad hom attacks, against anyone who dares to not immediately agree with their nonsense. Of course, they will later turn around and claim that it's they who were attacked first.
The strange thing here is that many people start out merely giving an "opinion," when in reality, what the person is doing is perpetuating misleading information with the opinion often disguised to look like a fact. I recently responded to someone that called the vaccines "worthless." I responded and provided a means for anybody to find peer-reviewed content from leading hospitals and investigators not just from the U.S., but from around the world, to refute that very general and incorrect claim. The response I got was NOT an admission that the comment about the worthlessness of the vaccine and lack of difference of symptoms in the vaccinated (compared to the unvaccinated) was wrong; the response was merely essentially a recurring complaint commonly used by anti-vaxers about all the incorrect information put out about the vaccines in the past (that did not necessarily come from unbiased sources).

It's a valid and interesting question as to why folks would post in a thread like this, knowing full well that they might not change the mind of the person they are responding to. If they are truthful some may just admit that they like being argumentative or enjoy a good debate. My answer is that some folks will post what they interpret to be more accurate information in response to some of the stuff that gets posted and initially triggers the response, with the hope that the information will float around in the ether and possibly be read by others that really are interested in getting more information on the topic and might at least consider contrasting points of view. In the end, for a thread like this, I don't think there's a high probability that I'd change the mind of any individual poster that I'd respond to. The subject matter in this thread is a bit more complicated than in a thread where one is simply debating which cards might appreciate in value the most in the next 10 years.

Last edited by jethrod3; 01-09-2023 at 11:53 PM.
Old 01-10-2023, 01:05 AM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
The strange thing here is that many people start out merely giving an "opinion," when in reality, what the person is doing is perpetuating misleading information with the opinion often disguised to look like a fact. I recently responded to someone that called the vaccines "worthless." I responded and provided a means for anybody to find peer-reviewed content from leading hospitals and investigators not just from the U.S., but from around the world, to refute that very general and incorrect claim. The response I got was NOT an admission that the comment about the worthlessness of the vaccine and lack of difference of symptoms in the vaccinated (compared to the unvaccinated) was wrong; the response was merely essentially a recurring complaint commonly used by anti-vaxers about all the incorrect information put out about the vaccines in the past (that did not necessarily come from unbiased sources).

It's a valid and interesting question as to why folks would post in a thread like this, knowing full well that they might not change the mind of the person they are responding to. If they are truthful some may just admit that they like being argumentative or enjoy a good debate. My answer is that some folks will post what they interpret to be more accurate information in response to some of the stuff that gets posted and initially triggers the response, with the hope that the information will float around in the ether and possibly be read by others that really are interested in getting more information on the topic and might at least consider contrasting points of view. In the end, for a thread like this, I don't think there's a high probability that I'd change the mind of any individual poster that I'd respond to. The subject matter in this thread is a bit more complicated than in a thread where one is simply debating which cards might appreciate in value the most in the next 10 years.
I think there are two distinct concepts involved in the discussion, that sometimes trip over each other. One is whether the vaccines are effective and do more good than harm (and it may take a few more years to be able to measure any possible long-term effects,) and the political decisions that were made, mandating the vaccines for some government and other employees.

In other words, you can potentially convince someone that, generally, the vaccines are/were effective, but not convince them that they should've been mandated by the force of government. Same with masks.

Then there's the whole hypocrisy of some, who will insist we own our own bodies....... oh, except when it comes to vaccines rushed into production.
Old 01-10-2023, 07:52 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:

What I find perplexing and bewildering is some are still hanging their hat on, despite what we know now, believing the vaccines work and trusting the paid and funded sources they can find on the internet and thinking they are truthful.
If you think any of these people are going to walk back anything at this point with their future/lives/reputations on the line, you're as blind and ignorant as they come.
I am thinking I must be living in the twilight zone as it's hard for me to wrap my head around the fact people still think the vaccines work despite one can still contract covid, still spread it, still be hospitalized and still die after they have been vaccinated. It's mindboggling.
How many lies, finger pointing, back peddling and goalpost moving do you need to see in your world before you say, whoa, and throw up a red flag and question anything?

You remind me of someone else on here who no longer posts. The info they found is truthful, factual and unbiased but any info I or others find is the complete opposite, fake and a conspiracy theory.
I post actual vids of people under oath, in interviews, etc, and yet some think they are fake and fabricated somehow like I'm a video/movie producer who made them myself.
Watch this (assuming you haven't?) and watch Dr. Birx squirm and admit under oath the vaccines were based on hope, in hope that they worked. Remember when they said natural immunity was a conspiracy theory? https://www.c-span.org/video/?c50210...-december-2020

Remember when John Robert's got caught on the hot mic in the WH press briefing room? This was shortly after that CA study came out earlier on saying 6-20x's the positive tests already had the antibodies early on. Meaning it was far, far less dangerous than they were pushing. .1-.3% mortality rate. They couldn't cover this up fast enough. Why did they not want the truth getting out???
They sold it as a sterilizing vaccine when it was never even tested as such. In fact from early trial data that had to be able to know that it wasn't. That alone is FUBARED.
Then they rejected actual potential prophylactic treatment because they wouldn't have gotten or lost their EUA. This may have cost tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of lives in the US.
And people say trust them.
https://youtu.be/eT_Gis3gkwc

I guess some are willing to die on their hill and remain in the prison they don't even know their in, and nothing, despite the evidence and proof that we've seen, especially today, is going to change their minds.
Enjoy your blissful day, Jethro and be sure to keep boosting away as I'm sure we'll eradicate this deadly disease, with a 99.8% recovery rate, some day.
Old 01-10-2023, 08:04 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Interesting view, don't remember anyone saying that. They just exaggerate for effect. The loons on FB, YT, and other social media sources straight up lie to get views from the weak minded and those looking for a good laugh.
so main stream media never takes advantage of weak minded and those looking for a good laugh
Old 01-10-2023, 08:07 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark17 View Post
I think there are two distinct concepts involved in the discussion, that sometimes trip over each other. One is whether the vaccines are effective and do more good than harm (and it may take a few more years to be able to measure any possible long-term effects,) and the political decisions that were made, mandating the vaccines for some government and other employees.

In other words, you can potentially convince someone that, generally, the vaccines are/were effective, but not convince them that they should've been mandated by the force of government. Same with masks.

Then there's the whole hypocrisy of some, who will insist we own our own bodies....... oh, except when it comes to vaccines rushed into production.
yes i agree on the hypocrisy....also i think most of us will agree we arent going to find out how vaccines were as safe as was told at the time during max vaccine taking....its only going to be less safe, but by how much will be the issue...but again, it would of been nice back then to say 'yeah its safe but there will be some issues for some people down the road' and not force it especially since no real lawsuits allowed if you get sick....
Old 01-11-2023, 07:39 PM

Quote:
What I find perplexing and bewildering is some are still hanging their hat on, despite what we know now, believing the vaccines work and trusting the paid and funded sources they can find on the internet and thinking they are truthful.
If you think any of these people are going to walk back anything at this point with their future/lives/reputations on the line, you're as blind and ignorant as they come.
I am thinking I must be living in the twilight zone as it's hard for me to wrap my head around the fact people still think the vaccines work despite one can still contract covid, still spread it, still be hospitalized and still die after they have been vaccinated. It's mindboggling.
How many lies, finger pointing, back peddling and goalpost moving do you need to see in your world before you say, whoa, and throw up a red flag and question anything?

You remind me of someone else on here who no longer posts. The info they found is truthful, factual and unbiased but any info I or others find is the complete opposite, fake and a conspiracy theory.
I post actual vids of people under oath, in interviews, etc, and yet some think they are fake and fabricated somehow like I'm a video/movie producer who made them myself.
Watch this (assuming you haven't?) and watch Dr. Birx squirm and admit under oath the vaccines were based on hope, in hope that they worked. Remember when they said natural immunity was a conspiracy theory? https://www.c-span.org/video/?c50210...-december-2020

Remember when John Robert's got caught on the hot mic in the WH press briefing room? This was shortly after that CA study came out earlier on saying 6-20x's the positive tests already had the antibodies early on. Meaning it was far, far less dangerous than they were pushing. .1-.3% mortality rate. They couldn't cover this up fast enough. Why did they not want the truth getting out???
They sold it as a sterilizing vaccine when it was never even tested as such. In fact from early trial data that had to be able to know that it wasn't. That alone is FUBARED.
Then they rejected actual potential prophylactic treatment because they wouldn't have gotten or lost their EUA. This may have cost tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of lives in the US.
And people say trust them.
https://youtu.be/eT_Gis3gkwc

I guess some are willing to die on their hill and remain in the prison they don't even know their in, and nothing, despite the evidence and proof that we've seen, especially today, is going to change their minds.
Enjoy your blissful day, Jethro and be sure to keep boosting away as I'm sure we'll eradicate this deadly disease, with a 99.8% recovery rate, some day.
You have assumed that I (and some others that have posted) believed and still accept ALL of the information put out by all sources that we are supposed to trust. I think that's a ridiculous and naive assumption to make. Birx quickly showed her true colors early on---she failed on many accounts. But let's look at the pot calling the kettle black. You say that people label the info you and other like-minded folks fake and a conspiracy theory. You maintain it's valid info you bring to the table. I haven't said at any time that all of the stuff you have ever posted is fake or invalid (some claims made by people that should have known or maybe did know better were indeed proven to be false). Yet that is what you in essence have been doing ever since I replied to your post where you called the vaccines useless---you dismiss without refuting. You just keep responding with comments about distrust and whatnot, when you can easily check my sources and come to the conclusion that the vaccines weren't useless. Did they do all the things that some folks with credentials said they would do? Absolutely not. But you sit there typing on your keyboard, unwilling to correct yourself----not sure why. Again, you have everything you need at your disposal---a myriad of data available from multiple valid sources. You can look up the investigators of the various studies from around the world to ease your mind that maybe, just maybe, you were wrong in making the general statement you made; that statements like that simply continue the spread of misleading information, and that just maybe, the vaccines would reduce the risk of someone like yourself from having to go to the hospital and possibly be placed on a ventilator if you got COVID. You basically seem to portray others that don't think like you as ostriches that have their heads buried in the sand ("enjoy your blissful day....keep boosting"). Irv, have you considered that the way that you are thinking and the way you respond makes you appear to be an ostrich yourself? Notice I didn't call you nor am I labeling you an ostrich Irv---I appreciate that you've kept the conversation civil---that's not always the case here or on other social media platforms. I could be wrong, and I know you'll likely correct me, but it just seems that you hold other people to standards that you might not be holding yourself to.
Old 01-13-2023, 07:12 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
You have assumed that I (and some others that have posted) believed and still accept ALL of the information put out by all sources that we are supposed to trust. I think that's a ridiculous and naive assumption to make. Birx quickly showed her true colors early on---she failed on many accounts. But let's look at the pot calling the kettle black. You say that people label the info you and other like-minded folks fake and a conspiracy theory. You maintain it's valid info you bring to the table. I haven't said at any time that all of the stuff you have ever posted is fake or invalid (some claims made by people that should have known or maybe did know better were indeed proven to be false). Yet that is what you in essence have been doing ever since I replied to your post where you called the vaccines useless---you dismiss without refuting. You just keep responding with comments about distrust and whatnot, when you can easily check my sources and come to the conclusion that the vaccines weren't useless. Did they do all the things that some folks with credentials said they would do? Absolutely not. But you sit there typing on your keyboard, unwilling to correct yourself----not sure why. Again, you have everything you need at your disposal---a myriad of data available from multiple valid sources. You can look up the investigators of the various studies from around the world to ease your mind that maybe, just maybe, you were wrong in making the general statement you made; that statements like that simply continue the spread of misleading information, and that just maybe, the vaccines would reduce the risk of someone like yourself from having to go to the hospital and possibly be placed on a ventilator if you got COVID. You basically seem to portray others that don't think like you as ostriches that have their heads buried in the sand ("enjoy your blissful day....keep boosting"). Irv, have you considered that the way that you are thinking and the way you respond makes you appear to be an ostrich yourself? Notice I didn't call you nor am I labeling you an ostrich Irv---I appreciate that you've kept the conversation civil---that's not always the case here or on other social media platforms. I could be wrong, and I know you'll likely correct me, but it just seems that you hold other people to standards that you might not be holding yourself to.
Well, Jethro, as long as you still think peer reviewers are some divine, celestial beings that have been chosen by god himself or some other universal entity, then there isn’t much else to argue with you about.

Tell me, since you seem to think the shots actually did something, other than make things worse, when has a vaccine been administered and the cases went up, not down, and not just briefly either?

You peer reviewers. LOL. It is 100% conjecture the shots did anything at all. Numerous other studies, expert testimony, etc, will tell you this even though you should be able to see that clearly yourself currently. Going on year 3 now. Do you honestly think, if the shots worked, they would still be pushing them on the populace, or even have to at this point, if they actually did what you were told they would do? They are not even doing side affect studies in earnest because they don’t want them to be exposed for what they really are...junk.

I know it must be hard for you and others to believe I’m actually still alive being shot free, but here I am. I came through it just like I knew I would by following the science I believed to be true, not the science that was spewed to you and others from their T.V. screens and out of the mouths of our corrupt, crooked and evil Liberal politicians. I know. I know, I’m just a conspiracy theorist though.
The shot killed perfectly healthy people and it’s downright evil it was given to, and is still being pushed on healthy people to this day.
Covid isn’t nor was it ever a death sentence. It was told to people like you to induce fear, fool you, trick you into getting vaccinated but some people still can't see that???
It never stopped transmission, which they knew, so all the mandates were based on lies which is basically fascism. Thank god for your Supreme Court squashing Biden and the Dems mandates because lord only knows where we’d be today?

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Ever seen a vaccine where it really wasn’t a vaccine but in order to still justify it, push it on the people, they had to change the definition of it?
Everything I have said from the very beginning has been true so you’ll forgive me when I can’t understand why this covid cult, which it is now, imo, continues to defend the shots, big pharma and bows down still to the behest of their government daddy.
From Australia. Give it a listen. He's talking about the information they wanted to hide from you for 75 yrs. Ever give that any thought, why they wanted to hide that from you for 75yrs???
https://twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/...54149433081859
Old 01-13-2023, 11:59 PM

Irv, I don't even know what to quote from you anymore. Most of it is just so wrong or misguided. I've got news for you. Your a hypocrite if you use any drug that was derived with NIH or even private funding in which the results touting it's benefits were published in peer-reviewed journals and received FDA approval. You don't get to have it both ways. There's a scientific method and there's a peer-review process, and sure, there are corrupt people in every job on earth so of course no collective profession or no process is going to be as pure as driven snow. But I hope that if heaven forbid you are diagnosed with cancer, you get your head out of the sand and read the literature and educate yourself by talking to people with experience rather than getting your info from Twitter and watching Youtube videos. I asked you a couple of simple questions, all about what is a fact: You were wrong to call the vaccines useless, and while they don't do everything some initially said they would do, they are absolutely not useless. All you have to do is show me data that indicates that the vaccinated were hospitalized and placed on ventilators more than the unvaccinated (and had worse symptoms). Instead, you never answer my questions---you just ask more non-sequitur questions and raise points that either don't have answers or cannot be proven, or are just plain ridiculous, and again, even though you remain civil, you hurl out borderline-demeaning comments like "It was told to people like you to induce fear, fool you, trick you into getting vaccinated but some people still can't see that???" Like me? LOL, the thing is, you don't know me worth a darn, and maybe you should be respectful enough of others to give them the benefit of the doubt that maybe they know and can comprehend science and medicine a little better than you can because of training and experience. Again, I don't really care if you change your mind. But if people are not willing to admit they are wrong and are unwilling to consider contrasting points of view on a topic when some of their original comments they made are not supported by facts, it makes others less prone to believe any of their posts in other threads. They also tend to respond less in these types of threads: Not because you've beaten them into submission by providing relevant information to strengthen your case, but because folks just get tired of going round and round.
Old 01-14-2023, 04:52 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Irv, I don't even know what to quote from you anymore. Most of it is just so wrong or misguided. I've got news for you. Your a hypocrite if you use any drug that was derived with NIH or even private funding in which the results touting it's benefits were published in peer-reviewed journals and received FDA approval. You don't get to have it both ways. There's a scientific method and there's a peer-review process, and sure, there are corrupt people in every job on earth so of course no collective profession or no process is going to be as pure as driven snow. But I hope that if heaven forbid you are diagnosed with cancer, you get your head out of the sand and read the literature and educate yourself by talking to people with experience rather than getting your info from Twitter and watching Youtube videos. I asked you a couple of simple questions, all about what is a fact: You were wrong to call the vaccines useless, and while they don't do everything some initially said they would do, they are absolutely not useless. All you have to do is show me data that indicates that the vaccinated were hospitalized and placed on ventilators more than the unvaccinated (and had worse symptoms). Instead, you never answer my questions---you just ask more non-sequitur questions and raise points that either don't have answers or cannot be proven, or are just plain ridiculous, and again, even though you remain civil, you hurl out borderline-demeaning comments like "It was told to people like you to induce fear, fool you, trick you into getting vaccinated but some people still can't see that???" Like me? LOL, the thing is, you don't know me worth a darn, and maybe you should be respectful enough of others to give them the benefit of the doubt that maybe they know and can comprehend science and medicine a little better than you can because of training and experience. Again, I don't really care if you change your mind. But if people are not willing to admit they are wrong and are unwilling to consider contrasting points of view on a topic when some of their original comments they made are not supported by facts, it makes others less prone to believe any of their posts in other threads. They also tend to respond less in these types of threads: Not because you've beaten them into submission by providing relevant information to strengthen your case, but because folks just get tired of going round and round.
LOL, did you actually expect anything different?
Old 01-14-2023, 08:28 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
That's a strawman argument. We are talking about the covid vaccines here. You know, the rushed through, first time ever used, experimental ones that were only approved for emergency use only.
I don't blame you for being anxious currently and trying to downplay all that is coming to light, especially now, but you need to realize that humility is a virtue, not something to be ashamed of.

Quote:
LOL, did you actually expect anything different?
Do you ever have any type of rebuttal or argument other than just ad hominem attacks, or is that a trait of yours just to hitch your wagon to other people's thoughts and opinions like they are your own?

Oops, looks like, despite how they tried to downplay this initially as a nothing burger and just coincidences, they are going to investigate the massive increase in heart attacks and sudden adult death syndrome (SADS) in the vaccinated.
I'm sure there will be numerous "peer reviewed" studies that come out after the fact that show this is nothing, but it's not like they have anything to hide, do they? Take care of yourself, people. Eat properly, get some exercise and sunshine and pay attention to chest pains, and other ailments, and get them checked out asap. This is all starting to really open up now just like I knew it would. The truth always prevails, always.
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...rokes-00077933
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...covid-vaccine/
https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...ts-2023-01-13/
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/13/pfiz...-cdc-says.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg ronnes4.jpeg (78.2 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg ronnnes5.jpg (98.2 KB, 105 views)

Last edited by irv; 01-14-2023 at 08:30 AM.
Old 01-14-2023, 08:33 AM
Ben North

Quote:
That's a strawman argument. We are talking about the covid vaccines here. You know, the rushed through, first time ever used, experimental ones that were only approved for emergency use only.
I don't blame you for being anxious currently and trying to downplay all that is coming to light, especially now, but you need to realize that humility is a virtue, not something to be ashamed of.

Do you ever have any type of rebuttal or argument other than just ad hominem attacks, or is that a trait of yours just to hitch your wagon to other people's thoughts and opinions like they are your own?

Oops, looks like, despite how they tried to downplay this initially as a nothing burger and just coincidences, they are going to investigate the massive increase in heart attacks and sudden adult death syndrome (SADS)
I'm sure there will be numerous "peer reviewed" studies that come out after the fact that show this is nothing, but it's not like they have anything to hide, do they? Take care of yourself, people. Eat properly, get some exercise and sunshine and pay attention to chest pains, and other ailments, and get them checked out asap. This is all starting to really open up now just like I knew it would. The truth always prevails, always.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...rokes-00077933
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...covid-vaccine/
https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...ts-2023-01-13/
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/13/pfiz...-cdc-says.html
Dale I have asked you several times for your personal experiences while posting mine. You just post more links with no real answers.

My real life personal experience from living in an area hit early and hard by Covid are exactly the opposite of what you keep posting links to. That is why I have asked for your real life personal experience several times.

I have given up on you posting any real answers but do enjoy your posts on the subject.
Old 01-14-2023, 10:04 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

The only reason to wear a mask at Cape Horn is that it is too damn cold and windy and that is my recent personal experience.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 01-14-2023, 10:34 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Dale I have asked you several times for your personal experiences while posting mine. You just post more links with no real answers.

My real life personal experience from living in an area hit early and hard by Covid are exactly the opposite of what you keep posting links to. That is why I have asked for your real life personal experience several times.

I have given up on you posting any real answers but do enjoy your posts on the subject.
And I've told you, Ben. My bil's perfectly healthy mother was vaccinated and "mysteriously" died 4 days later, and my wife just lost a perfectly healthy vaccinated friend at 56 not long ago due to a heart attack with no prior history of heart disease in her or her family.
Others, who I know that were vaccinated, all caught covid expect for my wife and son, but we, after I told them, all started taking Vitamin C +Zinc and Vitamin D daily.
Of those that I know that were vaccinated, most against their will, said they feel embarrassed and none, that they've disclosed, have had boosters.
How long do you think they're going to string this variant thing along for, Ben, before they admit there is nothing going around but cold and flu viruses like they always have?

Never in our times has there been a "vaccine" quite like this, never. Cases continue to go up, (during cold and flu season no less) not down and vaccinated people catch covid then thank their vaccines. Bizarro world I tell you, Bizarro world!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg ronness2.jpeg (66.8 KB, 98 views)
Old 01-14-2023, 12:39 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Hmmm just saw this on Reuters. Maybe Irv
Doesnt care about changing people's minds, but wants his voice heard. If you found a gold mine would you keep it to yourself, or tell your friends? Sometimes the messages we are bombarded with every day cause us to speak out.

I'm not sure how much more info will come out in the story below.

(This Jan. 13 story has been refiled with an edited headline to clarify that the link to a stroke is possible, not definite.)

A safety monitoring system flagged that U.S. drugmaker Pfizer Inc and German partner BioNTech's updated COVID-19 shot could be linked to a type of brain stroke in older adults, according to preliminary data analyzed by U.S. health authorities.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said on Friday that a CDC vaccine database had uncovered a possible safety issue in which people 65 and older were more likely to have an ischemic stroke 21 days after receiving the Pfizer/BioNTech bivalent shot, compared with days 22-44.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Old 01-14-2023, 05:31 PM
D@le Irv*n

CNN medical analyst and Washington Post columnist Dr. Leana Wen admitted in a column, Friday, that the medical community is "overcounting" the amount of "COVID deaths and hospitalizations”…..that “actual deaths may only be around 30% of the actual count.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/hea...16lw5r?ocid=sf
https://nypost.com/2023/01/14/dr-lea...g-overcounted/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ERCOUNTED.html

Hmm, imagine that. They've been lying about this all along. I wonder why they'd do something like that?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coovviidddd.jpg (65.0 KB, 88 views)
Old 01-14-2023, 07:02 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Guess I'll check back in when the page count hits 25 to see if anything interesting has happened.
Old 01-14-2023, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Guess I'll check back in when the page count hits 25 to see if anything interesting has happened.
You never know there, earlywynnfan! I just may have to post a one-of-a-kind image of an Early Wynn piece in this thread (if I can figure out where I stored it)!!
Old 01-14-2023, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Yup, I'm at that point with Irv as well. Can't help but project. Calls me anxious and "trying to downplay all that is coming to light." Doesn't read posts thoroughly, doesn't really respond to posts...it's just a bunch of hand-waving and trying to get the last word in, which will invariably be a bunch of word salad. It's that kind of thing that makes me realize the reason that I joined this board: To post on stuff that is more hobby-related rather than on stuff that is closer in nature to what I think about for the day job.

I think I'm gonna start a new thread!
Old 01-15-2023, 07:14 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Default Poster boy Sweepstakes and the winner is ..........

BobbyStrawberry 119
KMayUSA6060 115
Peter_Spaeth 105
irv 104
G1911 101
Carter08 100
1952boyntoncollector 93
Republicaninmass 63
Deertick 56
jethrod3 40

bnorth 33
cgjackson222 27
Mark17 25
BCauley 20
BobC 18
Rad_Hazard 14
Fballguy 12
earlywynnfan 10
Exhibitman 9
steve B 9

The top eight posters are responsible for exactly 800 posts in this thread. but the fat lady hasn't begun to sing yet. Place your bets.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 01-15-2023, 08:49 AM
Al Richter

So, Frank, how much time did you spend putting that list together ?

Last edited by ALR-bishop; 01-15-2023 at 08:52 AM.
Old 01-15-2023, 09:32 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
LOL. That's what I was thinking? And some people think I'm bored.
Old 01-15-2023, 12:08 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Hmmm just saw this on Reuters. Maybe Irv
Doesnt care about changing people's minds, but wants his voice heard. If you found a gold mine would you keep it to yourself, or tell your friends? Sometimes the messages we are bombarded with every day cause us to speak out.

I'm not sure how much more info will come out in the story below.

(This Jan. 13 story has been refiled with an edited headline to clarify that the link to a stroke is possible, not definite.)

A safety monitoring system flagged that U.S. drugmaker Pfizer Inc and German partner BioNTech's updated COVID-19 shot could be linked to a type of brain stroke in older adults, according to preliminary data analyzed by U.S. health authorities.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said on Friday that a CDC vaccine database had uncovered a possible safety issue in which people 65 and older were more likely to have an ischemic stroke 21 days after receiving the Pfizer/BioNTech bivalent shot, compared with days 22-44.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
This is impossible and can be dismissed as nothing, because it would be politically inconvenient for the group of the population that spent 2 years crapping all over civil liberties and criminalizing normal daily activities over their fear while trying to force this shot into people with little testing (and apparently no testing on if it even effects spread! While screeching that we need to take it to stop spread to others even if we can look at the data and see our risk is something like .00001%!). Of course they don't want to talk about it anymore, or any study that does not show the state was right. Every week or so new evidence emerges that not only were the experts they keep appealing to wrong, they lied to justify their approach. Even very big claims like the vaccine stopping spread or even functioning like an actual vaccine appear to be clearly false with even a cursory glance at the dataset. While I have not seen convincing evidence the vaccine is harmful beyond a small number of people who have bad reactions as most medications and treatments do, and the data seems to suggest that it does have a small positive impact on survival rates for severe cases, it pretty clearly is not even a vaccine.

I am amused a poster with 7,000 posts is complaining about people posting too much, yet took the time to review every single post and tally them. I am amused the #1 poster on his tally has been complaining that there is any discussion about this subject at all. This thread would be reduced a third or more if we cut out the posts complaining that people talk about this subject now that much of the evidence is not in support of the old narrative. It was all they wanted to talk about when the vast, vast majority was participating in the fear.
Old 01-15-2023, 01:25 PM

If you go to the Water Cooler main page (or any main page) and hit the blue number in the 'Replies' column it will give you a list by order of everyone who has posted in the thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 54 rplies.jpg (102.0 KB, 76 views)
Old 01-15-2023, 01:56 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman View Post
If you go to the Water Cooler main page (or any main page) and hit the blue number in the 'Replies' column it will give you a list by order of everyone who has posted in the thread.
Thanks, I never knew that.
Old 01-15-2023, 02:13 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
I didn't know that either. My apologies to Frank.
Old 01-15-2023, 03:19 PM
Al Richter

+ 3, except no apologies to Frank. He does lots of other evil stuff too
Old 01-16-2023, 07:24 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
This is impossible and can be dismissed as nothing, because it would be politically inconvenient for the group of the population that spent 2 years crapping all over civil liberties and criminalizing normal daily activities over their fear while trying to force this shot into people with little testing (and apparently no testing on if it even effects spread! While screeching that we need to take it to stop spread to others even if we can look at the data and see our risk is something like .00001%!). Of course they don't want to talk about it anymore, or any study that does not show the state was right. Every week or so new evidence emerges that not only were the experts they keep appealing to wrong, they lied to justify their approach. Even very big claims like the vaccine stopping spread or even functioning like an actual vaccine appear to be clearly false with even a cursory glance at the dataset. While I have not seen convincing evidence the vaccine is harmful beyond a small number of people who have bad reactions as most medications and treatments do, and the data seems to suggest that it does have a small positive impact on survival rates for severe cases, it pretty clearly is not even a vaccine.
Well, you'd be 100% correct in saying you haven't seen "convincing evidence" yet, but that is because it doesn't exist, yet.
Never in my time have I seen so many "Unknown cause of death" cases like I do now. They are actually trying to brainwash people with all kinds of nonsense like all these premature deaths/heart attacks are due to climate change, laying on the couch watching T.V., etc.
Moderna just came out with a new drug along with their booster to treat heart attacks in patients.
Moderna announces first phase of human trials for mRNA shot to treat heart failure
Moderna is testing an mRNA shot to treat heart failure even amid reports that COVID mRNA shots have led to heart attacks.

Watch the vid within. He, the CEO of Moderna, can't even stop grinning.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mo...heart-failure/
https://www.healththoroughfare.com/d...-scandal/57639
https://ground.news/article/moderna-...ilure-patients

Numerous countries around the world have completely removed/banned some of the brands like Moderna and J&J and have also removed the recommendations and have completely stopped allowing certain age groups from getting vaccinated. (while our countries continue to double down)
Although none that I've seen or read divulge the reason(s) why, it's not too hard, imo, to figure out why.
Data has been manipulated/censored concerning this just like it has with the amount of covid deaths. Like I said, they will stoop as low as they have to in order to protect their asses. Elon Musk has found numerous cases of govt/pharma censorship on Twitter and he has barely scratched the surface.
Notice how Musk is currently getting slammed by MSM numerous times daily?
The Dems/Libs are pissed he exposed their lying and fake news spreading platform so this is what they do. They will try to bankrupt him if they can.
Ontario College of Physicians is silencing doctors hard on any negative or truthful info, and I know this as fact, but people are becoming more aware of it and are also starting to question it, thankfully.

Even MSM, likely begrudgingly, is talking it about and having these once silenced and ostracized medical experts on their shows now as they themselves know it can no longer downplayed, be hidden or just deflected away.
https://twitter.com/DrAseemMalhotra/...Q723aQ26s%3D19
https://twitter.com/DrAseemMalhotra/...Q723aQ26s%3D19

And there are some who believe the WEF (world economic forum) is just a conspiracy theory that had nothing to do with this plan-demic or are stoking the fires of climate change all in an effort to brainwash those gullible enough to buy into the new world order through a pre-planned agenda for the great reset/agenda 2030. (Bourla with Schwab at Davos) Watch Bourla laugh when he tells Schwab the govt is responsible and will be held accountable, not them.
https://twitter.com/TexasLindsay_/st...95788597854216
https://slaynews.com/news/wef-lockdo...-restrictions/
https://www.newswars.com/wef-piece-l...-restrictions/
https://www.technocracy.news/wef-les...ied-to-carbon/
Allegedly, all, or the majority of these 1 percenters, (the ones who preach about your carbon footprint yet all fly private jets from all over the world to attend) currently at Davos for Schwab's ticklefest have asked for/requested unvaccinated pilots. I wonder why that is?
https://twitter.com/ANTlWEF/status/1...Cy2fWz-ucsAAAA
https://torontosun.com/opinion/colum...-our-democracy
https://twitter.com/FreeThinkerFit2/...86348677074945

Schwab's own words:

1. COVID-19 was the test of social responsibility – A huge number of unimaginable restrictions for public health were adopted by billions of citizens across the world. There were numerous examples globally of maintaining social distancing, wearing masks, mass vaccinations and acceptance of contact-tracing applications for public health, which demonstrated the core of individual social responsibility.
Attached Images
File Type: png schwab9.png (55.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpeg schwab4.jpeg (54.7 KB, 50 views)

Last edited by irv; 01-16-2023 at 07:25 AM.
Old 01-16-2023, 08:38 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Well how long did it take him to learn how learn what tab to press etc...if noone told him and he figured it out on his own that could of taken a decent amount of time.. He just past 7000 total posts...i can only strive for that..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 01-16-2023 at 08:39 AM.
Old 01-16-2023, 01:28 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
BobbyStrawberry 119
KMayUSA6060 115
Peter_Spaeth 105
irv 104
G1911 101
Carter08 100
1952boyntoncollector 93
Republicaninmass 63
Deertick 56
jethrod3 40

bnorth 33
cgjackson222 27
Mark17 25
BCauley 20
BobC 18
Rad_Hazard 14
Fballguy 12
earlywynnfan 10
Exhibitman 9
steve B 9

The top eight posters are responsible for exactly 800 posts in this thread. but the fat lady hasn't begun to sing yet. Place your bets.
Quote:

Quote:
LOL. That's what I was thinking? And some people think I'm bored.
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks, I never knew that.
Quote:
Quote:
+ 3, except no apologies to Frank. He does lots of other evil stuff too
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Well how long did it take him to learn how learn what tab to press etc...if noone told him and he figured it out on his own that could of taken a decent amount of time.. He just past 7000 total posts...i can only strive for that..

Apologetic vindication is a good thing.

274/1000 Monster Number

Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.