NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 11-19-2019, 10:04 PM
Rob

Default Anyone else get an Ebay App coupon today?

I got an email today from Ebay saying I could use a $15 coupon on 3 purchases made with their app. A promo code was provided. I didn't make note of it because I figured I'd retrieve it once I found something I wanted to buy...but the strangest thing happened. When I went back to the email tonight, the code was gone...as if it was typed in disappearing ink. The email still says I can use the coupon three times, but the code is no longer in the email.

Am I going crazy? Weird.
Old 11-19-2019, 11:09 PM
Ben
ben tay/lor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
I got an email today from Ebay saying I could use a $15 coupon on 3 purchases made with their app. A promo code was provided. I didn't make note of it because I figured I'd retrieve it once I found something I wanted to buy...but the strangest thing happened. When I went back to the email tonight, the code was gone...as if it was typed in disappearing ink. The email still says I can use the coupon three times, but the code is no longer in the email.

Am I going crazy? Weird.
"triplethrill" and it doesn't work in the app, with 48 hours still to go
Old 11-20-2019, 07:13 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Also, looks like they are playing games with the 10% ebay bucks. I have heo offer, activated it, but not showing up on checkout. Hearing it has happened to a few people, and you have to call and sort it out over the phone?

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors

Last edited by Republicaninmass; 11-20-2019 at 07:14 AM.
Old 11-20-2019, 08:19 AM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santo10Fan View Post
"triplethrill" and it doesn't work in the app, with 48 hours still to go
Thanks. I'll give it try and see what happens.
Old 11-20-2019, 03:00 PM
Matthew
Ma.tt Wy.llie

That eBay coupon code does not work. I think they sent it out to everyone by accident. And then it looks like they somehow were able to pull the image from everybody’s email. Happened to myself and my wife. The image just disappeared. However, if you call eBay customer service they will put a $15 coupon code in your account. The coupon code does not expire for a month and can be used on any item no matter what price. Just make sure you have something in your cart over $75 when you call. You don’t actually have to buy that item. The coupon code is triple thrill.

Last edited by jimjim; 11-20-2019 at 03:01 PM.
Old 11-20-2019, 03:03 PM
T@yl0r $ch0ck

NM.

Last edited by tschock; 11-20-2019 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Didn't see Matt's update
Old 11-20-2019, 03:15 PM
K3v1n Stru55

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjim View Post
That eBay coupon code does not work. I think they sent it out to everyone by accident. And then it looks like they somehow were able to pull the image from everybody’s email. Happened to myself and my wife. The image just disappeared. However, if you call eBay customer service they will put a $15 coupon code in your account. The coupon code does not expire for a month and can be used on any item no matter what price. Just make sure you have something in your cart over $75 when you call. You don’t actually have to buy that item. The coupon code is triple thrill.
I received the email as well, but it did not work when I tried to use it. What is the best phone number to call them at?
Old 11-20-2019, 03:48 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

They told me a other one is coming to replace it and told me I only had seen it in the home page, NOT in an email. I did get it in 2 separate emails, so will be calling again tomorrow

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 11-20-2019, 04:21 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Thanks for the info, jimjim. I worked the phones and was able to walk away with a $15 off coupon. Niiiiice.

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.