NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 01-03-2020, 05:34 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default M.R. Clark Auction Company Presents - The Shaw Collection

Please help me welcome a new advertiser, M. R. Clark Auction Company. They recently acquired a nice collection and will be selling it over the next several months. It doesn't start for a bit, and all of the items aren't up yet, but no harm getting a look-see. Good luck to them and our members bidding with them etc......

https://www.apro.bid/auction/1919/bidgallery/

http://mrclarkauction.com/

Attached Images
File Type: jpg mr1.jpg (77.3 KB, 854 views)

Last edited by Leon; 01-03-2020 at 06:21 PM.
Old 01-04-2020, 09:03 AM
Chr!$ M!ll!c@n

Not too bad with a 10% Buyer Premium.
And able to use a credit card.
And what seems to be reasonable shipping.
Old 01-04-2020, 09:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawpawdiv9 View Post
Not too bad with a 10% Buyer Premium.
And able to use a credit card.
And what seems to be reasonable shipping.
also encouraging they don’t have the word crazy or uncle in their name.
Old 01-04-2020, 09:34 AM
pete ullman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedsFan1941 View Post
also encouraging they don’t have the word crazy or uncle in their name.
speaking of crazy uncle...they have a "deal" on their site right now...for $500 they will send you a random pre war card. BARGAIN!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2020-01-03 at 8.58.57 PM.jpg (16.8 KB, 640 views)
Old 01-06-2020, 07:19 AM

Default Thanks for the welcome!

I appreciate the kind words. We are a small town auction company in Missouri dedicated to fair and honest auctions. We have 25 years in the auction business and I am sure you will find us friendly and easy to work with as we do our best to present the Shaw Collection. There is some great stuff and lots lots more to come. Thanks Mike
Old 01-06-2020, 08:12 AM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

Hi Mike, welcome to the board and good luck with the auction.

I have never purchased anything from this auction but Mike posted this collection to a facebook group a couple weeks ago with some questions. In the messages I've had with him so far I can say he's been nothing but upfront, prompt, accommodating, and courtesy in his responses so far.
E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers
Old 01-06-2020, 10:47 AM

Default Thanks for the good word!

I’m excited to get our auction kicked off this coming Tuesday the 8th at 6pm. I’ve certainly got some great advice from members here and from Facebook groups.
I’m sure I’ll have to do some fine tuning but I think anyone interested will find us pretty cool to work with.
Thanks again, Mike
Old 01-07-2020, 06:52 AM
Frank
Fra.nk Anth0ny

How do you sign up to bid in this auction? I find nothing on this site or the auctioneers site about sign up. Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem. I called and left a message but got no response.
Old 01-07-2020, 07:07 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

It's actually tomorrow, Wednesday the 8th at 6p. It looks like live bidding will be open then. Keep us posted as I had the same issue

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 01-07-2020, 08:03 AM

Default How to Register for our Auction

Good morning guys... sorry you had trouble trying to register. I’m glad you all brought it to my attention. To register is super easy.. click Leon’s MR Clark Auction banner at the top of the page... that will take you right to the auction. Once there, click on the three bars at the top left.. that’s the tool bar menu for registration and login etc... registration page comes right up and just fill it in with your info. If you have trouble feel free to call me or text me 314 650 7317
That’s my direct line
Thanks Mike
Old 01-07-2020, 08:08 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.R. Clark Auction View Post
Good morning guys... sorry you had trouble trying to register. I’m glad you all brought it to my attention. To register is super easy.. click Leon’s MR Clark Auction banner at the top of the page... that will take you right to the auction. Once there, click on the three bars at the top left.. that’s the tool bar menu for registration and login etc... registration page comes right up and just fill it in with your info. If you have trouble feel free to call me or text me 314 650 7317
That’s my direct line
Thanks Mike
That is how to address an issue. Thanks Mike.
Old 01-07-2020, 08:21 AM
Joe H
Joe He.rne

1 - looks like a great auction; congrats

2 - thanks for promptly handling the registration questions

3 - unrelated to the auction itself - but as I skimmed, all I could freakin think about was how many of those cards trimmers would love to get their hands on - they've ruined my mind. All I see is a bunch of good cards that will be turned into "6's and up; and fraudsters will make huge gains.
Old 01-07-2020, 11:30 AM
Frank
Fra.nk Anth0ny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank A View Post
How do you sign up to bid in this auction? I find nothing on this site or the auctioneers site about sign up. Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem. I called and left a message but got no response.
Just signed in and ready to go.
Old 01-07-2020, 11:51 AM

Default Thanks for registering!

Thanks for registering and good luck!
Old 02-18-2020, 05:47 PM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

Received my items today.. Arrived in good condition however might we suggest some penny sleeves and top loaders and card board support rather than a folded piece of file folder with scotch tape on loose cards????

Could save potential damage down the road...

Thank you!
Successful B/S/T deals with asoriano, obcbobd, x2dRich2000, eyecollectvintage, RepublicaninMass, Kwikford, Oneofthree67, jfkheat, scottglevy, whitehse, GoldenAge50s, Peter Spaeth, Northviewcats, megalimey, BenitoMcNamara, Edwolf1963, mightyq, sidepocket, darwinbulldog, jasonc, jessejames, sb1, rjackson44, bobbyw8469, quinnsryche, Carter08, philliesfan and ALBB, Buythatcard and JimmyC so far.
Old 02-18-2020, 06:34 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalupacollects View Post
Received my items today.. Arrived in good condition however might we suggest some penny sleeves and top loaders and card board support rather than a folded piece of file folder with scotch tape on loose cards????

Could save potential damage down the road...

Thank you!
+1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo