NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 11-22-2009, 02:39 PM

Default Other forums with a BST?

Not that I'm looking for another Vintage Sports Forum...

But is there another board that has a BST like ours? I figure if I'm looking for something, the wider audience the better!
Old 11-22-2009, 02:51 PM
Rick McQuillan

Default Collectors Universe

http://forums.collectors.com/categories.cfm?catid=27

CU has a Vintage trading forum and a BST.

T213-2 139 down 46 to go.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:04 PM

Not much vintage stuff there!
Old 11-22-2009, 04:52 PM

Full Count Vintage BB Card Forum has a B/S/T. I've done quite a few deals there - all positive (same as my experience here).
Old 11-22-2009, 06:03 PM

Full count looks like it gets one post every week or so on the BST. Doesn't really look active.

Net54 gets multiple per day!
Old 11-22-2009, 07:46 PM
Lee B.
lee be.hrens

So you want options but yet you are not happy with the choices given too you. I think what you are looking for is like trying to find another equivalent to ebay, there are none. But if you are looking for options, which you asked for and got, you should just say thanks and someone may direct you to one your really like.

Not very grateful for the help you got.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:56 AM

Lee,

I think you are exaggerating. I am very thankful to everyone on these boards as I've learned a lot over the past couple years from them.

If I asked for a great place to buy a car and someone pointed me to a junkyard that sells broken down cars without engines and wheels but says, hey they got good prices, should I be thankful for the link to the junkyard?

Eric
Old 11-24-2009, 09:19 AM
Steve Birmingham

I've found some great stuff in junkyards!

But to use your analogy, what you get were references to
1 A place that has mostly newer cars, but occasionally has a classic.
2 One of those small used car lots that only carries nice classics.

Sure, Neither are your huge new car dealership, but either could turn up something nice. And if there's only occasional posts it's much quicker to go through them. (And as a seller, you'll be amongst less competition)

Steve
Old 11-24-2009, 09:24 AM
C.hris Bl.and

If you want to find other places that sell cards - do what the rest of us do - a search. I typed in "Vintage baseball cards for sale" in Google and got a ton of returns.

Type 1 photos of baseball HOFers
N172 Old Judge Portraits

Will buy or trade for the above. Check out my cards at:

www.imageevent.com/crb972
Old 11-24-2009, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-illini View Post
If you want to find other places that sell cards - do what the rest of us do - a search. I typed in "Vintage baseball cards for sale" in Google and got a ton of returns.

Hey Chris,

Thanks for that junk you sold me on Full Count! I must just love junk, but that E90-1 Sam Crawford is one real nice piece of junk. Also, I don't know what is wrong with me but I can't stop looking at the T3 you sold me - it is one of the most colorful pieces of junk I own.

I've gotta be a junk junkie!!!

Also to Lee, thanks for selling me those junky old SGC-graded T206s on Full Count. Thank god I was there to take that old junk off your hands...

Cheers,
Blair