NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 02-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Administrator

Default beware of scammer --george kritko

Posted By: pat

be advised that thru various email accounts and thru the private messeging system on the collectors universe boards, george kritko (eyelashx21108) attempted to scam me by hitting some buys i had on here. he copied pics from ended auctions on ebay from dave and adams and amunsoncubby and offered as his own. i didnt notice the cert # matching until after paypal pmt was sent. he uses the following email addresses:
skaboo2@yahoo.com
kritko@hotmail.com
eyelashx21108@gmail.com
toyashi@gmail.com
anaheimangels02wschamps@gmail.com
dsallen830@yahoo.com

the name ian palmer popped up in this mess also but i havent placed him yet. i am guess a co-conspirator. anyway, i am going to have some fun with this jerkoff as i am extremely well connected. and i have absolutely nothing better to do than to try to nai this scammer. although he has refunded me, i simply will not stop until satisfied. i just wanted to warn everyone on here to be extra careful with who you deal with. i have been contacted by other cu members that he has been hitting their buys for vintage cards as well. i dont know if he is a member here or not. if anyone has any info like a phone number of address, that would help. i started a thread under the sportscards section over there to make everyone aware as well. my user name over there is cohocorp.

Old 02-13-2007, 07:39 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Judge Dred (Fred)

Don't Stop! Go after these idiots with a vengence and help rid the community of them. I've been tenacious in the past with one of these scammer types. It worked out well as the moron had to answer a court summons due to the efforts of people that wouldn't give up. I believe in the death penalty for card scammers! Anyone else? You probably don't want to know what I think should happen to pedophiles, rapist and murderers...

Old 02-13-2007, 10:46 PM
Administrator

i keep getting pm's from people saying he tried to scam them too. thats why the list of emails is growing in my first post. he went after at least 6 people so far on the boards. both coins and cards.

Old 02-14-2007, 07:39 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Jason L

when you say "hitting some buys I had on here" ??
sorry to be thickheaded, but can you explain his scams in more detail so I know what to look for?
thanks,
Jason L

Old 02-14-2007, 11:02 AM
Administrator

jason-

they are a couple scammers involved. george kritko and ricky booska so far.
they have been going thru the buy ads and offering people cards and coins which he did not possess. he would copy pics from the internet -mainly ebay- and offer them for sale. naturally he cant deliver. a number of members came forward saying that these guys did the same thing to them. he confessed to another member and myself for trying to scam. he was looking for sympathy. f. that. as it stands right now i have a pending paypal refund for what he tried to get from me. there is a long thread about it over on the other forum. since i am a member here, i wanted to make sure you guys were aware so that nobody here got scammed.
pat

Old 02-14-2007, 05:27 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Dan

I dealt with a lowlife in San Diego last year. Apparently I wasn't the only one. He was arrested, got probabtion and has to pay back all the money he stole. So far I received slightly less then 50% of my loss back. BUT, this guy now has a record and its kinda fun to be surprised with a check from the San Diego Court Systems every few months.

I spoke to the detective who was involved with making the arrest and asked if how he would "do" in prision. The detective in not so many words told me that he was not going to be controlling much. That made me happy.

Old 02-15-2007, 06:03 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Steve f

Dan, That's great news... I could imagine your baseball card scammer in the Insane Diego lockup;