NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Postwar Baseball Cards Forum (Pre-1980)

Old 01-06-2020, 03:32 PM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quitcrab View Post
Attachment 379824

Had to post this one... Never have watched the 8 mm film but I know how the movie ends!
That's a great picture on the Columbia Pictures 8 mm film. That film had the best ending didn't it...
Old 01-06-2020, 03:37 PM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by commishbob View Post
Lots and lots of great posts in this thread. I have quite a bit of Brooks & Orioles stuff that I will kick in as we go. I need to get my scanner cranked and take a few photos.

The display items here are on my shelves in my hobby room/office. The photo is one Brooks sent out of the blue when my daughter was born in 1987. My aunt in Baltimore sent him a note at his Crown Oil office and he contacted her for my address.
Bob,

Like the Brooks display you've got going. I especially like the signed picture with the personalized note; great story.

Hoping you'll add more of your great Oriole items over the year. Thanks so much for posting.
Old 01-06-2020, 03:40 PM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by orioles70 View Post
Here are a few Brooks and O's items sitting in one of my cases...will share more later

What a great screen name you have (orioles70); has it been THAT long? That was the other motivation to start a thread since it's been 50 years since the 1970 World Series.

That is a great display you have; can you picture the whole display?
Old 01-06-2020, 03:43 PM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocabirdman View Post
I was born in Highlandtown just west of Patterson Park. When I was in the second grade, my family moved to just south of Memorial Stadium. With the bedroom window open due to no A/C, listening To Chuck T. do the Bird Games, I could hear the roar from the stadium a beat ahead of hearing it on the Radio (WBAL perhaps?). Living so close to the Stadium came with the added benefit of seeing various Orioles (and Colts) driving through the neighborhood, including Brooks and Johnny U. That is one of the sharpest memories for me from my childhood. I met Brooks a couple of times as an adult and he did not disappoint the little boy in me that bubbled to the surface, no matter how hard I tried to be "cool".

I am at work as I type this and have little to add to the thread but....This is my Wallpaper on this computer. To an Oriole fan, it needs no explanation.
Mike,

Thanks for sharing the memory of when you were young growing up near Memorial Stadium. I have some great childhood memories as well going to the ball park. By the way you don't need to share any pictures at all; just some childhood memories will do...
Old 01-06-2020, 03:52 PM
M@rk Comer

Default Voices of the "Orioles"

Quote:
Nice post! Chuck Thompson was on WBAL. If you never read his book “ Ain’t the beer cold “ pick it up. It’s a good read .
Gonna list WBAL, but no picture?

Thompson Miller.jpg

I was going to post something about Chuck Thompson on down the line, but why not just a picture for now.

Last edited by Mark70Z; 01-06-2020 at 03:59 PM.
Old 01-06-2020, 04:16 PM
John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark70Z View Post
What a great screen name you have (orioles70); has it been THAT long? That was the other motivation to start a thread since it's been 50 years since the 1970 World Series.

That is a great display you have; can you picture the whole display?
I was just 10 in 1970 and didn't realize how spoiled I was as a kid in regards to the Orioles winning ways. I thought they would always play that well. Looking back, now I know how young Yankee fans felt in the 50's and early 60's and how they expected to win forever. I will post more of that display case tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2020, 04:56 PM
Bill H@e1ig

Quote:
Nice post! Chuck Thompson was on WBAL. If you never read his book “ Ain’t the beer cold “ pick it up. It’s a good read .
I agree that Chuck's book is a fantastic read...Back in '96, I was at the Orioles offices (during the off season) and lo and behold in walks Chuck & his wife Betty. I introduced myself and told him how much I enjoyed his book and that I had lived in the Reading (PA) area for some time (that was where he got his broadcasting start). I also mentioned that I was sorry I hadn't brought his book with me to have it signed. Chuck thanked me for liking the book & offered to give me his address so I could mail it to him for him to autograph & return (which I obviously took advantage of):

Old 01-07-2020, 02:00 AM
M@rk Comer

Default Mark Belanger

Day 7 (January 7, 2020 – 007)

The Orioles had some great defensive players over the years, particularly at shortstop, and one of the greatest was Mark “the Blade” Belanger. If you’ve never had the opportunity to see him play you have definitely missed out. As a baseball fan he’s definitely in the top tier for the best defensive shortstop of all time. Field - YES, Hit - NO.

Not the greatest picture in the world, but for me you can’t beat having “Mr. Impossible” and “The Blade” in the same shot. The picture is from a game in Yankee Stadium during the ’71 season where Brooks fielded a grounder in the hole and throws out Michael at first.

I like a quote that Mark Belanger said about Brooks, ‘I’d see him make one of his great plays and I’d be astounded,’ ‘Then he’d do it again and again and you come to expect it. It became routine.’

Day 7 a.jpg

A picture pack photo of Belanger as well.

Day 7 b.jpg
Old 01-07-2020, 05:23 AM

Default Brooks Lacing Needle

Thought I would post a oddball item from my collection.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brooks Needle.jpg (36.0 KB, 300 views)
Old 01-07-2020, 10:14 AM
John

Here is another part of the case

Old 01-07-2020, 10:17 AM
John

This is the final part of the bottom shelf of case

Old 01-07-2020, 10:34 AM
Mike Magee

Orioles 70, what a great display! What is that Gaylord Perry wine bottle though? I collect player-related wine bottles and have never seen a Perry.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:56 AM
John

You are testing my memory...I saw Gaylord Perry (Jim Coates was also at the show) back in the mid to late 80's after he retired at a small show in VA Beach not too far from his home in NC. He had brought some of his peanut bags and I remember you could get a peanut bag and him to sign it for $2.00...I remember Jim Coates was charging more than a 300 game winner...am thinking I must have got that wine at the same show but can't be certain because I didn't get it signed...it is numbered #300/314 for his total wins...it has the logos of the 8 teams he played for and AL/NL Cy Young and bottling info but no year...he was one of my first in person autographs

Old 01-07-2020, 11:09 AM
Mike Magee

Thank you for the info!
Old 01-07-2020, 03:23 PM
M@rk Comer

Default Brooks Robinson - Ajay

Quote:
Thought I would post a oddball item from my collection.
Scott,

You know the odd-ball stuff is right up my alley and a Brooks Robinson endorsed heavy duty lacing needle fits nicely in that odd category. I think I have something Ajay related, but can't recall the specifics. Hopefully I'll run across it in my excavations.

Thanks so much for posting this cool item; I enjoyed the view...
Old 01-07-2020, 03:30 PM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Here is another part of the case.

This is the final part of the bottom shelf of case
Thanks so very much for posting the pictures of the case; looks awesome! You have a lot of nice items pictured and I like how you have it set up and items identified. I think the Danbury Mint Orioles '70 WS team sets it all off. Maybe one day I can add this piece to my O's collection.
Old 01-07-2020, 04:53 PM
M@rk Comer

Posted for Clint (ksfarmboy)

71-72 salesman sample jersey by Rawlings.

Brooks 2 Front (2).jpg

Brooks 2 Back (2).jpg
Old 01-07-2020, 07:05 PM
Alan Strout

Default Brooks Robinson

Mark asked for some pictures of the man cave. Unfortunately, although I don't miss the snow of Maine at all, I'm in Florida for the winter. I'll have to take some better photos when I get home.

I did find photos of my set of hand painted baseballs of the 1983 Orioles World Series champions. A friend of mine painted these on official MLB baseballs in 1984, from team issued postcards I provided her. She did the entire 25 man post season roster. My photos don't do them justice. They look much better in person.

My original plan was to get them autographed, but I never got around to it. Now that some of the players are deceased, I'm glad I don't have some autographed and not the others.

DSCN1160.jpg

A few of my favorite cards in the front, especially the 1967 Brooks Robinson.

DSCN1161.jpg

DSCN1162.jpg

DSCN1163.jpg

Notice in the back row, playoff hero Tito Landrum.

DSCN1170.jpg
Old 01-07-2020, 07:17 PM

Wow that is some collection but what I really like is that Powell 1968 3D card. That’s awesome About 5 years ago I found a Perez at a local flea market ! My heart was beating when I saw it . It crazy to think” they are still out there “
Old 01-07-2020, 07:21 PM
Bob Andrews

Chuck Thompson bobble

photo 3.jpg

1958 All-Star program, played at Memorial Stadium. I love publications and lack just the '54 Media Guide (called the Spring Training Guide) to have a run of Orioles yearbooks, programs and media guides.

img231.jpg
Old 01-07-2020, 07:40 PM
Alan Strout

Default Brooks Robinson

Quote:

1958 All-Star program, played at Memorial Stadium. I love publications and lack just the '54 Media Guide (called the Spring Training Guide) to have a run of Orioles yearbooks, programs and media guides.

Attachment 380166
Bob,

I love publications too.

Do you have the 2019 media guide? That's the only one I need. I was told they stopped printing hard copies, which is very sad for us old time collectors.

Here is another version of the 1958 All-Star Game program. I don't know much about it, but assume it was sold outside the stadium.

1958 All-Star Game (Block Letters).JPG
Old 01-07-2020, 09:10 PM
Bob Andrews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltOrioles View Post
Bob,

I love publications too.

Do you have the 2019 media guide? That's the only one I need. I was told they stopped printing hard copies, which is very sad for us old time collectors.
Yup, they stopped printing them. Digital guides just aren't the same.

Dexter Press postcard. Because I'm going to try to include something in every post I make.

IMG_0011.jpg
Old 01-08-2020, 02:02 AM
M@rk Comer

Default Cal Ripken Jr.

Day 8 (January 8, 2020 – 008)

On Day 8 I’d like to celebrate #8, Cal Ripken Jr., the great shortstop for the Baltimore Orioles (Cal was #5 in the minors). I don’t have much in the way of Brooks and Cal together (at least that I’ve come across; I’m sure I have a few items), but have pictured a print of a work done by artist Paul LeVine where a Brooks and Cal rendering are within the same piece. Hopefully Bill (roarfrom34), the biggest Ripken family fan, can add something cool to the mix. In the matted piece it also has the great Memorial Stadium, former home of the Orioles and the Colts, included as well.

Day 8 a pic (2).jpg

A signed picture of Cal Ripken Jr. below; just because.

Day 8 b.jpg
Old 01-08-2020, 02:11 AM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Mark asked for some pictures of the man cave. Unfortunately, although I don't miss the snow of Maine at all, I'm in Florida for the winter. I'll have to take some better photos when I get home.

I did find photos of my set of hand painted baseballs of the 1983 Orioles World Series champions. A friend of mine painted these on official MLB baseballs in 1984, from team issued postcards I provided her. She did the entire 25 man post season roster. My photos don't do them justice. They look much better in person.

My original plan was to get them autographed, but I never got around to it. Now that some of the players are deceased, I'm glad I don't have some autographed and not the others.

Thanks Alan for posting some pics of your collection. I "really" like the painted '83 WS team. The artist did a fine job with the likeness in my view and makes for a great display.

Some nice and some rare cards you have displayed as well. I'm fond of the 1967 Topps Brooks Robinson card as well.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:16 AM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Chuck Thompson bobble

Bob,

I'm glad to see we have other Chuck Thompson fans on here...

Of course I'm a fan of publications as well. Now, I don't have near the run of all the Oriole publications that some of you guys have, but it continues to grow over time. I'd like to ultimately get the 1958 AS program since to me it's visually appealing AND it was played at Memorial Stadium.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:19 AM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Bob,

I love publications too.

Here is another version of the 1958 All-Star Game program. I don't know much about it, but assume it was sold outside the stadium.

Attachment 380170
I've never seen this 1958 AS Game program; thanks for posting a pic.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:22 AM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Dexter Press postcard. Because I'm going to try to include something in every post I make.
I better start asking you a bunch of questions so you can respond...with pics
Old 01-08-2020, 07:02 AM

Default 68 Game

A Square Cut 1968 Game Card.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brooks68Game.jpg (14.9 KB, 266 views)
Old 01-08-2020, 07:09 AM
Alan Strout

Default Cal Ripken Jr

Quote:

On Day 8 I’d like to celebrate #8, Cal Ripken Jr., the great shortstop for the Baltimore Orioles (Cal was #5 in the minors).
Here are nine of Cal's minor league programs. I believe this is all of them. Sorry for the size of all the photos. I haven't figured out how to make them the size I want.

1978 Bluefield Orioles programs. I've found the colored cover harder to find.

1978 Bluefield Orioles #1.jpg

1978 Bluefield Orioles #2.jpg

1979 Miami Orioles program

1979 Miami Orioles.jpg

1979 Charlotte Orioles programs

1979 Charlotte Orioles #1.jpg

1979 Charlotte Orioles #2.jpg

1980 Charlotte O's programs

1980 Charlotte O's #1.jpg

1980 Charlotte O's #2.jpg

1980 Charlotte O's #3.jpg

1981 Rochester Red Wings program

1981 Rochester Red Wings.jpg
Old 01-08-2020, 07:35 AM
Mike Dugan

Mark the Brooks Robinson=George Kell Chapter of SABR is one of many regional chapters of the organization around the country and world.

We meet several times each year to discuss members research projects that everyone might be working one. We chose the name to honor two of our favorite sons and requested their permission which both happily granted.

We have one member in particular who knows Brooks quite well and has hosted him him several times on his return trips to the Little Rock area.

We will be meeting on Saturday January 25th which is National SABR DAy. Our meeting is open to anyone, you need not be a member. It will be at First Baptist Church in Bryant, Arkansas on Reynolds Road. Bryant is 10 minutes west of downtown Little Rock. We have people attend from several surrounding state. Usually 20-25 in attendance beginning at noon. Contact me me if anyone would like more information.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:36 AM
Bob Andrews

c. '64 team issued photo. Looks like a Mort Tadder pic but can't be sure.

IMG_0006.jpg
Old 01-08-2020, 09:51 AM
Alan Strout

Default Brooks Robinson

Quote:
c. '64 team issued photo. Looks like a Mort Tadder pic but can't be sure.

Attachment 380211
Bob,

It is definitely a Morton Tadder photo. It is generally accepted to be a 1965/66 issue by postcard collectors. The Orioles team issued postcards and 8x10 photos parallel each other in terms of poses. Many of the 8x10 photos do have Tadder on the front lower corner, but not all. Also, many of the 8x10 photos have a very small black smudge along an area of the edge of the back of the photos. Never really knew if it served any purpose or not.

Examples of both below.

SCAN7744.JPG

SCAN7745.JPG

On a side note, most of the Orioles team issued photos from the 1950's, including the early Brooks Robinson photos, were done by Greer Studios. You can sometimes find their stamp on the back of the photos. Morton Tadder didn't become the Orioles photographer until the early 60's. I believe it was 1962-1999. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:33 AM
John

Quote:
Bob,

I love publications too.

Attachment 380170
I looked for the 2019 media guide last summer and could only find it online...so I guess my media guide run is complete at 65 years (1954-2018)...here are the first 2 years...love the old Hartzell bird

Old 01-08-2020, 10:36 AM
John

Here is the top of another case I have showing some Brooks itens

Old 01-08-2020, 10:59 AM
Bob Andrews

Quote:
I looked for the 2019 media guide last summer and could only find it online...so I guess my media guide run is complete at 65 years (1954-2018)...here are the first 2 years...love the old Hartzell bird
They are doing away with the yearbook (such as it was) in 2020 according to the Orioles publications page on the team site. Going to incorporate it into the magazines you can subscribe to. Sigh.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:13 AM
Bill H@e1ig

Quote:

Hopefully Bill (roarfrom34), the biggest Ripken family fan, can add something cool to the mix.
Mark:

I won't let you down.....Here is a Topps card from a few years ago with Brooks & Cal signed by both. I know the collector who currently owns the original artwork of this card and I hope to pry it away from him someday soon!

I do love those Minor League Programs as well and I wanted to share a couple of mine which are team signed.....The Bluefield program was signed the first week of the season and remains one of the earliest Cal Jr. signatures in the hobby:
Old 01-08-2020, 11:43 AM
John

Very nice programs

Old 01-08-2020, 11:57 AM
Mike Dugan

It is my understanding that there were no hard copies of the 2019 media guide, I wonder if they did a small guide for each series, perhaps spiral bound like some NFL teams do?

It is also my understanding that the Dodgers did not do a hard copy in 2019. Several NFL teams have done this for the last 4-5 years and some have returned to printing guides, same for hockey.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:52 PM
M@rk Comer

[QUOTE=BaltOrioles;1945262]I did find photos of my set of hand painted baseballs of the 1983 Orioles World Series champions. A friend of mine painted these on official MLB baseballs in 1984, from team issued postcards I provided her. She did the entire 25 man post season roster. My photos don't do them justice. They look much better in person.

Alan,

One more thing on the painted baseballs of the '83 Orioles WS Champs. Just an opinion, but I think when you get back home to Maine you should take individual photos of each ball and post in this thread. I'd really enjoy seeing each (and every) one shared for all to see (or at least for me to see). What do you think? A nice goal for the future?!?
Old 01-08-2020, 02:56 PM
M@rk Comer

Default 1968 Topps Game Card

Quote:
A Square Cut 1968 Game Card.
Scott,

I'm sure you're well aware that proof stuff is my favorite Brooks Robinson collectible (I have no idea why). The '68 Game Card of Brooks is a GREAT item in my view!
Old 01-08-2020, 03:06 PM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Here are nine of Cal's minor league programs. I believe this is all of them. Sorry for the size of all the photos. I haven't figured out how to make them the size I want.

1978 Bluefield Orioles programs. I've found the colored cover harder to find.

1979 Miami Orioles program

1979 Charlotte Orioles programs

1980 Charlotte O's programs

1981 Rochester Red Wings program
Alan,

I kinda like the size of your pics; what too small?!?

Of course those programs are "again" awesome. Keep up the good work...
Old 01-08-2020, 03:20 PM
M@rk Comer

Default Brooks Collector

Quote:
Here is the top of another case I have showing some Brooks itens
I didn’t know you were a full fledged Brooks Robinson collector. With all the Brooksie stuff your showing on display it definitely makes for great viewing. By the way, what is the Brooks diving piece?

Also, very cool on the Avon box!
Old 01-08-2020, 03:34 PM
M@rk Comer

Default Ripken

Quote:
Originally Posted by roarfrom34 View Post
Mark: I won't let you down.....Here is a Topps card from a few years ago with Brooks & Cal signed by both. I know the collector who currently owns the original artwork of this card and I hope to pry it away from him someday soon!

I do love those Minor League Programs as well and I wanted to share a couple of mine which are team signed.....The Bluefield program was signed the first week of the season and remains one of the earliest Cal Jr. signatures in the hobby:
Bill,

Of course you wont... I figured you just may possibly have ONE Cal item to show in this thread and of course you struggled and ultimately pulled it off. By the way I'd love to see the original artwork of the Brooks/Cal card. If you ever acquire the piece and/or just have a picture of the item I'd really like to see it. Such a nice job of the artist to capture their likeness.

Now, those programs are a centerpiece type item. Early, early Cal signature; love it!
Old 01-08-2020, 03:43 PM
M@rk Comer

Default Brooks Robinson

1971-1972 Rawlings Salesman Sample

Brooks 3 Front (2).jpg

Brooks 3 back (2).jpg

Clint,

Do you really need three Brooks Salesman Samples? I'll send you my address where you can send ONE. Hey, you pick which one since they all look great to me
Old 01-08-2020, 03:50 PM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
On a side note, most of the Orioles team issued photos from the 1950's, including the early Brooks Robinson photos, were done by Greer Studios. You can sometimes find their stamp on the back of the photos. Morton Tadder didn't become the Orioles photographer until the early 60's. I believe it was 1962-1999. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
I believe you're right that Morton Tadder was hired to take pictures for the Orioles in the early '60's, but I'm unsure if it was specifically 1962 or not. I'm also not sure if he lasted until 1999; do you know for sure on that one?

I know Jerry Wachter was hired by the Orioles in 1970 to take Oriole pictures, but think it was left to Tadder and Associates to take the portraits and team pictures.
Old 01-08-2020, 04:21 PM
Clint

Quote:

1971-1972 Rawlings Salesman Sample

Attachment 380281

Attachment 380282

Clint,

Do you really need three Brooks Salesman Samples? I'll send you my address where you can send ONE. Hey, you pick which one since they all look great to me
Mark, well I really don’t need any of them but compared to a Brooks game jersey these will have to suffice.😁. I might be sending some more pics to post for me if you don’t mind.
Old 01-08-2020, 04:48 PM
Alan Strout

Alan,

One more thing on the painted baseballs of the '83 Orioles WS Champs. Just an opinion, but I think when you get back home to Maine you should take individual photos of each ball and post in this thread. I'd really enjoy seeing each (and every) one shared for all to see (or at least for me to see). What do you think? A nice goal for the future?!?[/QUOTE]

Mark,

I'll be happy to do that this summer.
Old 01-08-2020, 05:13 PM
Alan Strout

Default Cal Ripken Jr

Quote:
I believe you're right that Morton Tadder was hired to take pictures for the Orioles in the early '60's, but I'm unsure if it was specifically 1962 or not. I'm also not sure if he lasted until 1999; do you know for sure on that one?

I know Jerry Wachter was hired by the Orioles in 1970 to take Oriole pictures, but think it was left to Tadder and Associates to take the portraits and team pictures.
I don't know if Mort Tadder himself was taking photos up until 1998/99, but I do know 1998 or 1999 was the last year I was able to get the Tadder 8x10 glossy head shot photos, with names printed, from the Orioles office. Some of those photos continued to have Tadder on the front. At that time, you could go up to the O's office in the warehouse and hand the lady at the desk a list of players you wanted and she would get them for you. They were $2 per photo. I miss the simpler times.

Here are the last couple Cal Ripken photos I picked up from 1998/99.

Ripken, Cal Jr 6.jpg

Ripken, Cal Jr 7.jpg
Old 01-08-2020, 06:16 PM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfarmboy View Post
Mark, well I really don’t need any of them but compared to a Brooks game jersey these will have to suffice.😁. I might be sending some more pics to post for me if you don’t mind.
Clint,

A game used flannel was my ultimate desire, but I just can't afford one on my budget. I don't even say "well maybe one day" at this point... I "think" you have more jerseys that we (I) need to see from your collection.

Send the pictures; I sure don't mind at all.
Old 01-08-2020, 06:18 PM
M@rk Comer

Default 1983 World Series Champs

Quote:
Alan,

One more thing on the painted baseballs of the '83 Orioles WS Champs. Just an opinion, but I think when you get back home to Maine you should take individual photos of each ball and post in this thread. I'd really enjoy seeing each (and every) one shared for all to see (or at least for me to see). What do you think? A nice goal for the future?!?
Mark,

I'll be happy to do that this summer.[/QUOTE]

YES!!!!!

Last edited by Mark70Z; 01-08-2020 at 06:20 PM.