NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics

Old 08-05-2022, 10:07 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
"They."

Lemme guess. Fauci, Greta Thunberg, Prince Charles, Biden, the media, Hollywood, and the rest of the vast left wing conspiracy?
they've
/T͟Hāv/
contraction
they have.
"they've been working hard"

Hey, Friendo. I see you still haven't opened your eyes yet. Hopefully someday you will.
Convince me why I should get a vaccine, Pete, let alone 3 or 4?

Last edited by irv; 08-05-2022 at 08:38 PM.
Old 08-05-2022, 10:11 AM
Peter Spaeth

Yes my friend, but who are they? As the ad used to go, inquiring minds want to know.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 08-05-2022, 10:32 AM
@ndrew woo.dfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
Did someone say”guns?”
Have you been out to the new range West of Mankato. It has a 1000yd range, and other shooting activities. Not sure how many guys here are in our local (1 1/2hrs from twin cities) area that like to shoot clays and punch steel but maybe we could all do a few rounds. Invite Large a$$ Herzog along

Member since 2009
Old 08-05-2022, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrinus View Post
Did anyone get Monkeypox??
Lol, it's funny for a second, but stop feeding into the mindless drones.

#GODWINS

Last edited by murphy8276; 08-05-2022 at 10:38 AM.
Old 08-05-2022, 10:45 AM
James M.

Politics aside, I think COVID is just something we all have to get used to living with. We're arriving at the point where it's becoming no different than a case of the flu. This is not trivializing people with long covid, or those that have lost someone to the disease, it's just a fact of life now. We have more ways to treat it and fight against it. Wear a mask, don't wear a mask, at this point I don't think it matters. If you're afraid of catching it, avoid places with crowds, it's that simple. I had it twice at this point. The second time was noticeably better than the first. My first experience I was bed ridden for about a week. I say this as someone who lives a very active lifestyle, it's no joke. All that said, I am past the point of allowing it to effect my life. I'm going to continue to live life and do the things I do.

charlietheexterminator, todeen, tonyo, Santo10fan
Bocabirdman (5x), 8thEastVB, JCMTiger, Rjackson44
Republicaninmass, 73toppsmann, quinnsryche (2x),
Donscards.
Old 08-05-2022, 10:48 AM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Yes my friend, but who are they? As the ad used to go, inquiring minds want to know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F1d3QWsyk0
Old 08-05-2022, 10:55 AM
Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
Impossible to answer without turning this political.

I hear ya.

I know I asked above, but to simplify, knowing that the deadly swine flu virus killed up to 1,800 children in 2009/10, why didn't anybody anybody go to the National that year wearing a mask and saying "I don't want my children to die."

I know that nobody wants any harm to come to their children, so that can't be the answer.

So then is 1,800 children deaths acceptable but 500,000 sick/elderly deaths not acceptable?

Of course, since there was no wide spread testing in 2009/10, where everyone who died of one disease who could have ALSO been tested for swine flu, would have counted as a swine flu death under the way covid deaths were counted...but that is a different subject.

Look back at your workplace and remember how many people showed up to work with obvious cold/flu symptoms. I remember staying away from them back then because I hated getting sore throats...but why was it ok to show up to work like that back then during that virus but the complete opposite in this one?

The only possible answer would be that we evolved in the way we handled viruses. However, to put it bluntly that is also saying the people in charge in 2009/10 were wrong in their response, rather than sugar coating it by saying we evolved. Unless we count the death of 1,800 children as 'doing a good job'.

But again, we did absolutely NOTHING to stop the spread of swine flu. So it would only be luck that more didn't die.

Of course, if I am a leader of my field and my evolution was that I suddenly realized that mask mandates were a good answer, and I did NOT realize that ten years earlier, then how competent would that make me? How much credence would I have in making any similar determinations now?

Last edited by HistoricNewspapers; 08-05-2022 at 11:07 AM.
Old 08-05-2022, 10:58 AM

Quote:
"They."

Lemme guess. Fauci, Greta Thunberg, Prince Charles, Biden, the media, Hollywood, and the rest of the vast left wing conspiracy?
Looks like you have the starting lineup picked out.

Or, you can keep sharing these fake news narratives that make anyone who believes them look like a fool.

• inflation is transitory"
  • Russia caused gas prices to spike--not biden ending much of the gas production
  • monkeypox is normal now for non-homosexuals to get, just like covid came from a bat eaten in a wet market
  • hunter's laptop isn't real and he isn't a freak/weirdo/pe,do
  • please send more money to ukraine to support the war cause--they promise not to use more of it to fund photoshoots and cross-dressing by Ukraine's president LOL
  • jan 6th was a riot but chop city, portland, and seattle were all peaceful protests
  • we desprerately need to teach all of our 5 year olds about cross-dressing and transvestites so they can pick if they want to be called he, she, her, it, monkey, dog, or cat that week... LOL SICK!

This list of insanity could literally go on for days. How can anyone ignore all of this unless they are under absolute demonic mind control?

#PleaseWakeUp

Last edited by murphy8276; 08-05-2022 at 10:59 AM.
Old 08-05-2022, 11:00 AM
Bob Donaldson

Quote:
Impossible to answer without turning this political.
Turned political quite a while ago
Old 08-05-2022, 11:07 AM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy8276 View Post

Or, you can keep sharing these fake news narratives that make anyone who believes them look like a fool.

• Russia caused gas prices to spike--not biden ending much of the gas production
  • monkeypox is normal now for non-homosexuals to get, just like covid came from a bat eaten in a wet market
  • please send more money to ukraine to support the war cause--they promise not to use more of it to fund photoshoots and cross-dressing by Ukraine's president LOL
  • jan 6th was a riot but chop city, portland, and seattle were all peaceful protests
  • we desprerately need to teach all of our 5 year olds about cross-dressing and transvestites so they can pick if they want to be called he, she, her, it, monkey, dog, or cat that week... LOL SICK!

This list of insanity could literally go on for days. How can anyone ignore all of this unless they are under absolute demonic mind control?

#PleaseWakeUp
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 08-05-2022, 11:10 AM
Bill Cauley

Quote:
Originally Posted by obcbobd View Post
Turned political quite a while ago
People could make a discussion about a ham and cheese sandwich political.
Old 08-05-2022, 11:11 AM
Matt

Quote:
"They."

These are all just the disposable foot soldiers doing the bidding of the WEF and West/Central Bankers.
Old 08-05-2022, 11:19 AM
Brian

Another question, why did pediatricians have toys in their waiting rooms all those years before and during swine flu?

Was I ahead of the curve, and ahead of the professionals, by holding my toddlers tightly in my lap while we waited for a mere check up, and not letting them play with the toys when it was obvious that half the people in that room were sick and wiping snots all over the toys?

Then also, why even have a waiting room housing a bunch of sick people waiting together anyway. SICK people, not healthy people. What sense does that make?

What clicked in 2020 that did not click from any year from 2019 and prior that changed ALL OF THAT?? What changed?
Old 08-05-2022, 11:19 AM
Ben North

Quote:
"They."

The great thing about conspiracy theories is lke Bigfoot, aliens, politics, and altered cards if you don't care they do not effect you.
Old 08-05-2022, 11:32 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
Come on Adam, That rug really tied the room together.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.
Old 08-05-2022, 01:06 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

The anti-vaxxers, conspiracy theorists, etc., are right. They definitely should not get vaccinated. For anything. Ever. Nor should they wear masks, seat belts or motorcycle helmets, and they absolutely should live in states that allow unfettered gun carrying and open alcohol containers in cars. They should also stop all zoning regulations in their areas, go off all medications, eat fast food and swill copious amounts of soda with every meal, and so on.

The wonderful thing about nature is that it weeds out the nimrods.

Leon, this thread has gone off the deep end and needs to be euthanized.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 08-05-2022 at 01:07 PM.
Old 08-05-2022, 01:15 PM
T@yl0r $ch0ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoricNewspapers View Post
I hear ya.

I know I asked above, but to simplify, knowing that the deadly swine flu virus killed up to 1,800 children in 2009/10, why didn't anybody anybody go to the National that year wearing a mask and saying "I don't want my children to die."

I know that nobody wants any harm to come to their children, so that can't be the answer.

So then is 1,800 children deaths acceptable but 500,000 sick/elderly deaths not acceptable?

Of course, since there was no wide spread testing in 2009/10, where everyone who died of one disease who could have ALSO been tested for swine flu, would have counted as a swine flu death under the way covid deaths were counted...but that is a different subject.

Look back at your workplace and remember how many people showed up to work with obvious cold/flu symptoms. I remember staying away from them back then because I hated getting sore throats...but why was it ok to show up to work like that back then during that virus but the complete opposite in this one?

The only possible answer would be that we evolved in the way we handled viruses. However, to put it bluntly that is also saying the people in charge in 2009/10 were wrong in their response, rather than sugar coating it by saying we evolved. Unless we count the death of 1,800 children as 'doing a good job'.

But again, we did absolutely NOTHING to stop the spread of swine flu. So it would only be luck that more didn't die.

Of course, if I am a leader of my field and my evolution was that I suddenly realized that mask mandates were a good answer, and I did NOT realize that ten years earlier, then how competent would that make me? How much credence would I have in making any similar determinations now?
Don't expect any of the true believers to actually address any of the real questions. They are content at renouncing the fringe element.
Old 08-05-2022, 01:23 PM
D@le Irv*n

The Vaccine pitch meeting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqLpv7wsb0Y
Old 08-05-2022, 01:29 PM
D@le Irv*n

Dr. Birx testimony.

“All I know is there was evidence from the global pandemic that natural reinfection was occurring. Since the vaccine was based on natural immunity, you cannot make the conclusion that the vaccine will do better than natural infection. Although it can often do slightly better.”

https://www.johnlocke.org/birx-testi...-covid-policy/

https://twitter.com/Jennifer_Arcuri/...26195425071105
Old 08-05-2022, 01:43 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
The anti-vaxxers, conspiracy theorists, etc., are right. They definitely should not get vaccinated. For anything. Ever. Nor should they wear masks, seat belts or motorcycle helmets, and they absolutely should live in states that allow unfettered gun carrying and open alcohol containers in cars. They should also stop all zoning regulations in their areas, go off all medications, eat fast food and swill copious amounts of soda with every meal, and so on.

Leon, this thread has gone off the deep end and needs to be euthanized.
Ivermectin is allowed though. And maybe other meds as long as the double blind studies show they aren't effective.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 08-05-2022 at 01:44 PM.
Old 08-05-2022, 01:55 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Ivermectin is allowed though. And maybe other meds as long as the double blind studies show they aren't effective.
Nothing wrong with a little green apple flavored horse dewormer. Maybe at the next National someone can have a stall selling it.
Old 08-05-2022, 03:10 PM
D@le Irv*n

SADS: Sudden Adult Death Syndrome.

Deaths with unknown causes now Alberta's top killer: province
In 2021, ill-defined and unknown causes of death snagged the first spot with 3,362, up from 1,464 in 2020 and 522 the year before that, according to statistics from the Government of Alberta.
https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/deaths-wi...ince-1.5975536

How is this possible when we have a weak variant and 90% are vaxxed?
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottaw...2022-1.6531350
Is it a problem that Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) deaths look like a conspiracy? Or is it more concerning that our government and health officials don’t even care that it does; they are definitely losing the trust of the public with their non-answers.
https://twitter.com/LeslynLewis/stat...06466116456448
https://leslynlewis.ca/blog/will-the...swers-on-sads/
https://twitter.com/rupasubramanya/s...Cy1b202ZErAAAA
https://twitter.com/LauraLynnTT/stat...01052883755008
Old 08-05-2022, 07:40 PM
D@le Irv*n

Let's just get the Gorilla in the room out of the way Fauci lied to congress. Second the Chinese were working on far worse things.......watch this video and try not to lose your faith in humanity.
https://youtu.be/FuZ-qFD5hFA
Old 08-05-2022, 08:40 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Let's just get the Gorilla in the room out of the way Fauci lied to congress. Second the Chinese were working on far worse things.......watch this video and try not to lose your faith in humanity.
https://youtu.be/FuZ-qFD5hFA
If you’re looking in YouTube for Senator Hawley videos I feel like you might be past the point of no return.
Old 08-05-2022, 08:48 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
If you’re looking in YouTube for Senator Hawley videos I feel like you might be past the point of no return.
Typical liberal response. Lets address Hawley and not the info within the vid.
You've been trained well.
Old 08-05-2022, 08:52 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Amazing. Alex Jones was just hit with a $50 million verdict for nonsense. Just fyi.
Old 08-05-2022, 08:59 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
Amazing. Alex Jones was just hit with a $50 million verdict for nonsense. Just fyi.
About time one of those morons has to pay for BS they spread. The most amazing thing to me is how they find people dumb enough to believe them.
Old 08-05-2022, 09:04 PM

Default Waiting

Quote:

... I can't wait for SNL to start up again.

Old 08-06-2022, 04:27 AM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
Typical non-U.S. citizen response minding our business for us. Perhaps you stick with the conspiracies on your side of the border and we will mind our own.

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”
Old 08-06-2022, 09:49 AM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
About time one of those morons has to pay for BS they spread.
I couldn't agree more. Hopefully he won't find a way to weasel out of having to pay.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 08-06-2022, 10:13 AM
Jim M.arinari

I really don't want to get into this crap again, but for anyone truly interested in the overall impact of Covid, please read up on "Excess Mortality". It is math. Non-partisan, apolitical, unbiased, math.

Even if covid disappears today, it will continue to impact society and economies for decades. Combined with the fertility rate being sub-replacement for approx 50 years, we are in for short term disruptions and long term effects.

Of course, if somehow the states can force all pregnancies to be carried full-term, that may mitigate some issues.
Old 08-06-2022, 01:23 PM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Apparently nature is slacking off.
Old 08-06-2022, 02:41 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
About time one of those morons has to pay for BS they spread. The most amazing thing to me is how they find people dumb enough to believe them.
Not hard to believe at all, really.

Old 08-06-2022, 05:49 PM
Jeff Carlson

Quote:

Not to change the subject to something controversial, but having just wrapped up 10 years working in the oil and gas industry, let me offer that the idea that gas prices are high because Biden ended gas production is not true. First of all, he didn't end gas production. The government stopped issuing permits to drill on federal land. Production from drilling on federal land only accounts for 7-8% of US production. Additionally, on January 22, 2021 the US active rig count was 378. Yesterday, it was 764, slightly more than double.

RigCount0805.jpg

TBF, the rig count was over 1000 as recently as 2019. But, it is not higher now because E&P companies are exercising greater capital discipline, which is likely being imposed on them by their bankers, since shale production has a poor record of delivering the promised returns. Additionally, crude oil is a global commodity and responds to uncertainty and risk. The Russian invasion of Ukraine is a major source of risk. Russia is the second largest producer of crude oil (behind only the US) and sanctioning that production constrains supply and drive up prices.

Now, back to the more congenial discussion of infectious disease.
Old 08-07-2022, 07:54 AM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoricNewspapers View Post
I hear ya.

Let's not forget Fauci did a complete 180 on masks in a matter of days. He's on record saying they don't help and a week later he's on record saying they're necessary.
Old 08-07-2022, 07:59 AM
Rob

Quote:

#PleaseWakeUp
And one of my personal favorites...

Busing migrants to NYC has created a crisis, but allowing them to walk into Texas is acceptable.
Old 08-07-2022, 09:33 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Let's not forget Fauci did a complete 180 on masks in a matter of days. He's on record saying they don't help and a week later he's on record saying they're necessary.
Then he went to saying wear 2 masks and told the populace "it's just common sense"
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/25/dr-f...effective.html

Some here likely won't find this too funny even it sums it up pretty good, imo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBsCHDdi_O4
Old 08-07-2022, 10:48 AM
Al Richter

Quote:
"They."

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrN...WciimEJNfszkU-
Old 08-07-2022, 01:00 PM
Kyle May

People with common sense: "Exercise, get enough sleep, eat well, and reduce stressors in life as best you can."

CDC/Government: "Nope. Do none of those things. In fact, we're going to put boards on basketball hoops at the parks so kids can't play during quarantine. Oh, and here are 14837489178789571082 rounds of jabs that may or may not work, but you're going to be our experiment."

It's not much of a discussion/argument, because one side literally ignores the science while preaching "trust the science".

I'm going to continue to eat well, sleep well, exercise daily, and enjoy life. Don't like it? Stay home. That is a choice you have.

Oh, and I won't be wearing the face diapers. I like breathing oxygen in adequate amounts, and prefer not to rebreathe CO2.

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame

Last edited by KMayUSA6060; 08-07-2022 at 01:13 PM.
Old 08-07-2022, 03:18 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Complete misrepresentation of events, unless one lives in a reality of hacked up 3 second sound bites.

A new virus is spreading, with it's transmission mode unknown. The supply of masks was limited for medical personnel. New info was coming in daily, especially in the early stages. As it turns out, transmission is via aerosol and not contact or droplets, so surgical masks provide less (not zero) protection than thought. However, staying away from sick people, closed areas, and masking would have indeed led to a much more manageable event, as even a surgical mask has been proven to reduce the initial viral inoculation. Still applies, with N95 obviously being the most effective.

Here's a pretty good *actual* timeline of events as they unfolded. It's very interesting that Fauci only started to get demonized after he corrected or disagreed with, virtually, one person in the world. Much more is known since this article was published:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbre...h=4582a3b64969
Old 08-07-2022, 03:25 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deertick View Post
Complete misrepresentation of events, unless one lives in a reality of hacked up 3 second sound bites.

A new virus is spreading, with it's transmission mode unknown. The supply of masks was limited for medical personnel. New info was coming in daily, especially in the early stages. As it turns out, transmission is via aerosol and not contact or droplets, so surgical masks provide less (not zero) protection than thought. However, staying away from sick people, closed areas, and masking would have indeed led to a much more manageable event, as even a surgical mask has been proven to reduce the initial viral inoculation. Still applies, with N95 obviously being the most effective.

Here's a pretty good *actual* timeline of events as they unfolded. It's very interesting that Fauci only started to get demonized after he corrected or disagreed with, virtually, one person in the world. Much more is known since this article was published:

The truth is often nuanced and evolving, but the selective soundbites make a better and simpler narrative particularly if you're looking to reinforce a bias. Demagogues have understood this since the dawn of time.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 08-07-2022 at 03:28 PM.
Old 08-07-2022, 03:53 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Angry

It.transmits just like a virulent cold. Who woulda thunk it?

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 08-07-2022, 05:47 PM
Rob

Quote:

I don't need to read what happened. It was two years ago. I was there. People need to start thinking for themselves and stop waiting for someone to tell them what's going on.
Old 08-07-2022, 06:17 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
I don't need to read what happened. It was two years ago. I was there. People need to start thinking for themselves and stop waiting for someone to tell them what's going on.
And a lot of people need to stop thinking for themselves. They just aren't good at it.

Truthiness does not trump the truth.
Old 08-07-2022, 06:53 PM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

https://globalnews.ca/news/9041926/d...ovid-symptoms/
Old 08-07-2022, 06:55 PM
Peter Spaeth

That's something that happens to other people, not the proud and defiant folks here.

Old 08-07-2022, 09:23 PM
Rob

Quote:
And a lot of people need to stop thinking for themselves. They just aren't good at it.

Truthiness does not trump the truth.
Democrats love lemmings.
Old 08-08-2022, 07:13 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Democrats love lemmings.
So do the people at Fox News
Old 08-08-2022, 09:22 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
That's something that happens to other people, not the proud and defiant folks here.
You think with the target demographic of covid, old overweight people, the card collecting community would have taking a major hit. I'm glad most are safe

Old 08-08-2022, 09:23 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Democrats love lemmings.
Only if they can vote. Animals have rights you know!

Last edited by Republicaninmass; 08-08-2022 at 09:23 AM.