NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 11-27-2010, 10:40 AM
Christopher Williams

Default Mantle/Williams Baseball AAU

Below is a dual-signed baseball of Mickey Mantle & Ted Williams that I discovered on a auction site (AlwaysAtAuction). The ball is "authenticated" by AAU. I emailed AAU (Drew Max, Forensic Examiner) to confirm that they did "authenticate" the below baseball and they (AAU) confirmed it. AAU did explain that the description on the COA is incorrect but that AAU did "authenticate" the below baseball.

http://alwaysatauction.com/iSynApp/a...ctionId=335299

AAU1.jpg

AAU2.jpg

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 11-27-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:44 PM
Scott

Yeah, a lot of AAU stuff is questionable. not that one tho, its awful.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:06 AM
Marc Powers

Default Autographs

Are these Autographs real or fake on this Auction Site? Does anyone know? Does anyone know Nicholas Burczyk?
Old 11-28-2010, 07:19 AM

Try a forum search for "Burczyk" and you will get some answers.

dh
Old 11-28-2010, 11:08 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pow323 View Post
Are these Autographs real or fake on this Auction Site? Does anyone know? Does anyone know Nicholas Burczyk?
They call it "ALWAYS FAKE AT AUCTION" for a reason, figure it out quiz kid

I know Nicholas Birdsack and he is very upset that his good name has been slung through the mud. "Mickey Mantle loved the old guy when he met him". He was a very popular TV personality! Maybe you heard of him? His opinion will stand up in a court of law! if you don't believe me, just go on e-bay and all the sellers will be happy to tell you that he is also a REKNOWN Authenticator, one of the best... Forget Operation Bullpen, buy his best Seller on Gestalt Therapy. It's a Thriller for the Autograph enthusiast. He's a jack of all trades.

It's just too bad, no one has EVER SEEN AN AUTHENTIC autograph with his BURZSACK certification, and that includes Dimaggio, Ted Williams, Mantle, & Ali. Tiger Birdsacks and Michael Jordan Birdsack are coming soon! They have been locked in a vault for years. I hope that helps?

At least Drew Max is like a broken clock, right twice a day...nah, maybe once in a blue moon, if some idiot with a real item ever passes his way. About as often as Chris Morales, cut from the same silk. "But he authenticates for Pawn Stars, so you know he's one of the best"...

RULE OF THUMB TIP #3

If you see Drew Max-AAU on any autographed item... RUN AWAY with Thorn in Paw, very fast.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 11-28-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:26 PM
Christopher Williams

Default Aau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
They call it "ALWAYS FAKE AT AUCTION" for a reason, figure it out quiz kid

I know Nicholas Birdsack and he is very upset that his good name has been slung through the mud. "Mickey Mantle loved the old guy when he met him". He was a very popular TV personality! Maybe you heard of him? His opinion will stand up in a court of law! if you don't believe me, just go on e-bay and all the sellers will be happy to tell you that he is also a REKNOWN Authenticator, one of the best... Forget Operation Bullpen, buy his best Seller on Gestalt Therapy. It's a Thriller for the Autograph enthusiast. He's a jack of all trades.

It's just too bad, no one has EVER SEEN AN AUTHENTIC autograph with his BURZSACK certification, and that includes Dimaggio, Ted Williams, Mantle, & Ali. Tiger Birdsacks and Michael Jordan Birdsack are coming soon! They have been locked in a vault for years. I hope that helps?

At least Drew Max is like a broken clock, right twice a day...nah, maybe once in a blue moon, if some idiot with a real item ever passes his way. About as often as Chris Morales, cut from the same silk. "But he authenticates for Pawn Stars, so you know he's one of the best"...

RULE OF THUMB TIP #3

If you see Drew Max-AAU on any autographed item... RUN AWAY with Thorn in Paw, very fast.
I have yet to see anything with a cert from AAU that I can say is authentic. There was "Mickey Charles Mantle" signed baseball with the inscription "#7" that sold for a whopping $330.00 a few months ago. $330.00 for a "Mickey Charles Mantle" autographed baseball with an inscription selling for only $330.00!!! C'Mon!!!!

Tags
aau, drew max, mantle