NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 01-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Administrator

Default Watch out for this seller [jpaol99] he is Honest!

Posted By: Dan Bretta

Rob, I'm not trying to tell you what to do. You do whatever you feel is right. I'm just offering suggestions. It certainly can't hurt to try the phone call route. Perhaps he was in an accident. A regular poster on rec.sport.football.college just seemed to drop off the face of the earth a month ago...well we all learned that he was in a terrible car accident and was injured very badly. I certainly hope that's not the case here.

Old 01-10-2007, 11:41 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Robert {Bigb13}

I am with you I hope that is not the case at all. Rob

Old 01-11-2007, 03:27 PM
Administrator

Posted By: jpaol99

I am very sorry for the slow shipping. All cards have now been shipped. That was due to a number things going on but is still no excuse. Rob please send me your address and I will send you a couple decent Goudeys free of charge.

Justin

Old 01-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Judge Dred (Fred)

Old 01-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Administrator

Posted By: E, Daniel

Very, very nice.
That's why trusting feedback works out...sometimes better than others

Daniel

Old 01-11-2007, 09:06 PM
Administrator

Thanks Justin, and I am glad that everything is ok. And I canceled the item not recevied claim with paypal. Rob

Old 01-12-2007, 01:53 PM
Administrator

Got my card today, very nice by the way. Rob

Old 01-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Administrator

Posted By: steve f

Hey Robert, You may wanna consider changing the title of this thread. Congrats by the way!

Old 01-12-2007, 08:40 PM
Administrator

Done

Old 01-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Marc Del Percio

Sorry to say, but I had the same experience with this seller. I won a low grade T204 from him on 12-18. Paid immediately when the auction ended. E-mailed after a couple of weeks to check on the status...no response. E-mailed a few more times and even attempted a phone call over the following week with still no reply. I finally filed a Paypal complaint which actually will decide in my favor if he does not reply by today. While I agree that two weeks is way too early to leave a negative, especially around the holidays, I do believe it is the seller's responsibility to at least respond to e-mails or somehow keep in touch with the winning bidder if there is going to be a delay of more than a few days. This is only the second time in hundreds of purchases that I have had to go through with a Paypal complaint but it has been nearly a full month now with absolutely nothing from the seller so I don't see any alternative. Too bad because I really wanted this card...

Old 01-16-2007, 05:01 PM
Administrator

Which card was that? can you post a link from your auction. If it helps a little bit I did get my card, so there still is hope for you. Rob