NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk

Old 01-27-2021, 08:52 AM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default Hank Arron death was possibly covid 19 vaccine related

interesting article has not yet been refuted

A Jan. 22 article published by The Defender, an outlet of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Children's Health Defense, intimates a connection between Aaron's death and the vaccine that he received Jan. 5 alongside other civil and human rights leaders at the Morehouse Healthcare Clinic, part of the Morehouse School of Medicine.

"Home Run King Hank Aaron Dies of 'Undisclosed Cause' 18 Days After Receiving Moderna Vaccine," the article's headline reads. It recounts comments Aaron made following his vaccination experience — its attempt to inspire Black Americans to get vaccinated — and the existence of some vaccine hesitancy.

Aaron's death comes amid reports of deaths among the elderly in Norway and Germany that some have pointed to in order to cast further suspicion as to the vaccine's safety.

"Aaron’s tragic death is part of a wave of suspicious deaths among elderly closely following administration of COVID vaccines," said Kennedy to The Defender.

Responding to USA TODAY, Kennedy stated he "knew and admired Hank Aaron" and felt it was "fair and correct to report the subsequent tragedy in that context."

Users on social media have also suggested the COVID-19 vaccine may have played a role in Aaron's death.

"All I'm asking is how can you NOT CONSIDER THE VACCINE as a contributor to his death? He didn't live 20 days after taking it,"
Old 01-27-2021, 09:11 AM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

Absurd...the man was 86 years old and died of natural causes in his sleep. We all have to die of something....totally coincidental (IMO).

Jeff

Last edited by ibuysportsephemera; 01-27-2021 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Updated Age
Old 01-27-2021, 09:15 AM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
Absurd...the man was 86 years old and died of natural causes in his sleep. We all have to die of something....totally coincidental (IMO).

Jeff
more coincidental vaccine deaths
https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/covid...acts-1.5888781

Last edited by megalimey; 01-27-2021 at 09:16 AM.
Old 01-27-2021, 09:20 AM

One thing is certain; everyone who has ever died was previously breathing that day. And there is no evidence to suggest that breathing isn't what killed them.
Old 01-27-2021, 09:39 AM
D@le Irv*n

My BIL's mother, who was perfectly healthy on Friday and tested negative for covid died 4 days later after receiving the covid vaccination.

Read into what you will but these cases, that are rarely talked about, happen a lot more than one thinks.

Personally, I will not be signing up for the shot anytime soon. It was a rush through, witches brew at best, concoction that still hasn't been proven it actually does anything good for you nor protects you from anything.

Rage on all you want, these are just my thoughts and my personal opinions, but after actually witnessing what my BIL is currently going through, this is enough for me, thanks.
Old 01-27-2021, 09:50 AM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

My wife and daughter are both pharmacists, my Uncle and a great friend are both Doctors. I am good friends with someone who has worked for Pfizer in the past. I am a volunteer FF and know a ton of Paramedics and EMS people that work in hospitals everyday. All have gotten (or will get) the vaccines without a thought. Many friends and family have had the first dose of both Moderna and Pfizer without incident (including my 83 year old parents and my wife and myself). I am not trying to convince anyone to get it but I am well aware of the long term problems of Covid patients and will take my chances with the Vaccine instead of getting Covid. Just my 2˘.

Jeff

Last edited by ibuysportsephemera; 01-27-2021 at 09:54 AM.
Old 01-27-2021, 10:18 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
My BIL's mother, who was perfectly healthy on Friday and tested negative for covid died 4 days later after receiving the covid vaccination.

Read into what you will but these cases, that are rarely talked about, happen a lot more than one thinks.

Personally, I will not be signing up for the shot anytime soon. It was a rush through, witches brew at best, concoction that still hasn't been proven it actually does anything good for you nor protects you from anything.

Rage on all you want, these are just my thoughts and my personal opinions, but after actually witnessing what my BIL is currently going through, this is enough for me, thanks.

I'm sorry for what your BIL went through. That must have been awful. As I've documented on this site months ago both my wifes parents died of the actual Covid, within 3 weeks of each other back in April/May.

It's not a hard choice for me when the time comes, but I understand if you have somebody who is really immune-compromised in your family, or even elderly, and you have pause about the vaccine.

In that case I would make sure everybody around them who is healthy get the vaccine, as soon as it's made available.

I wish these vaccines were 100%. They are not......but it's what we've got, and it's amazing we came as far as we did, as fast as we did with them, considering we've generally ignored this version of vaccine science until it was literally too late to avoid a catastrophe.
Old 01-27-2021, 10:04 AM
Dave

Sadly, I knew the anti-vaxxers would jump on this the second I saw Hank had passed. Kennedy was a danger to our society long before Covid roared it's ugly head. Him and his kind were responsible for measles outbreaks all across our country, that we thought we had wiped out years ago.........now it's magnified even more then it already was.

Also aware of the Norwegian report, which is an unfortunate reminder that our elderly are compromised no matter which way you slice it.

Ironically, a lot of the people pointing these anecdotes out, are also the same ones who keep changing the goal posts on what they think should be acceptable

1st it was Covid was a hoax, concocted specifically to make a certain politician look bad.

2nd it was Covid is no different then the flu. Kills old people and sick people who were already going to die anyways. What's the biggie? Wake me up when 50,000 or more people actually die of this thing.

3rd it became, might as well be Covid. Hide the old people and sick people away if you don't want them to die, but don't make me do anything as unconstitutional as wear a mask, or not hug my grandmama completely unprotected at the families 4th of July picnic. As a matter of fact, I might even throw a Covid party. Really strengthen my immune system up. I'm not a big fan of grandmama anyways. Herd immunity Baby!!!!

Lastly, here's a sobering snapshot of the up to date CDC page, with the 7 day rolling averages of the death rate from Covid.

Please tap me on the shoulder when the death rate from the Covid vaccine, approaches the death rate from the actual Covid.

Old 01-27-2021, 10:30 AM
D@le Irv*n

Anit-vaxxers. LOL.

I assume all these doctor's and nurses are as well?

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...vaccine-access
https://www.dw.com/en/covid-why-some...ted/a-56162735
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...h=cac3a2e3c962
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...health-workers
https://www.contagionlive.com/view/s...vid-19-vaccine

You forgot a few morel buzzwords, Dave, that Liberals like to use when someone doesn't agree with their viewpoint or position.
Xenophobe, racist, conspiracy theorists, tin hat wearers, and a whole host of others. You keep on doing you and I will me but when one has to start calling someone names based on their personal opinions or views, then they lose all credibility with me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg liberal10.jpg (27.8 KB, 302 views)

Last edited by irv; 01-27-2021 at 10:31 AM.
Old 01-28-2021, 07:24 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
One thing is certain; everyone who has ever died was previously breathing that day. And there is no evidence to suggest that breathing isn't what killed them.

More so when they have comorbidities, or are elderly

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 01-27-2021, 09:12 AM

He probably drank a coke or had a cup of coffee that morning too. Might have even seen something red or green. I bet the sun was shining too. Could have been any of those things.
Old 01-27-2021, 09:14 AM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

I also just read that the Kennedy that you mention is an anti-vaccination activist. Now it is all much clearer.

Jeff

Last edited by ibuysportsephemera; 01-27-2021 at 09:15 AM.