NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Baseball Memorabilia B/S/T

Old 04-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Richard Simon

Default Autographs for Sale

BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS

Babe Ruth - flawless ink signature on a 2" x 3 1/2" card that is lightly toned on the right side of the card. The card had been attached to an autograph album page.
A beautiful signature. $2500--SOLD

Roy Campanella's All Stars signed team sheet - after the 1952 baseball season Roy Campanella formed a barn storming team which he called the Roy Campanella All Stars. He gathered black stars from the Negro Leagues and a few major leaguers and barnstormed around the country. From the original collector, a young child at the time, I now have an 8.5 x 11 lined page containing autographs of 17 players from Roy Campanella's All Stars, obtained in Galveston, TX, in the fall of 1952, at a game.
The sheet is signed, in ink, by the following players:
Pee Wee Butts (signed only Butts)
Roy Campanella (his autograph is circled because he was the favorite player of the kid who got the autographs)
George Scales
Doc Dennis
Hank Thompson
Lennie Pearson
John Hayes
George Crowe
Lefty Mathis
Monte Irvin
Larry Doby
Pat Scantlebury
John (Wes) Covington
Casey Jones
Joe Black
Harry Simpson
James Lefty Gaines
Three Hall of Famers and some rare Negro League autographs on the same sheet.

A very rare signed team sheet, a real piece of baseball history. The sheet has been folded as you can see in the scan. $800 (see scan)
--
1953 St Louis Cardinals - the same child viewed an exhibition game in Houston in April,1953 between the Cardinals and their farm team. He got nine Cardinal autographs on two 8 x 11 pages of lined paper. These include Cliff Chambers, Enos Slaughter, Ray Jablonski, Dick Sisler, Rip Repulski, Joe Prisko, Stu Miller, Harvey Haddix and Eddie Yuhas. The sheets have been folded. $20
--

Hall of Fame autographs on 3x5 cards, signed on the unlined side unless indicated with (L)

Dizzy Dean $175
Satchel Paige (L) $100
Casey Stengel $90
Pie Traynor $175
--
OTHER BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS - Hall of Fame

Eppa Rixey - pencil cut $100
--

OTHER BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS - non Hall of Fame

Morris Arnovich - pencil autograph on full autograph album page $100
Jimmie Crutchfield - 3x5 index card, signed by this Negro League star, signed Col. Jimmie Crutchfield (he was an Army Colonel) $25
Jimmie Ripple - ink autograph on full autograph album page $75
--
BASKETBALL AUTOGRAPH - historical autograph, first black man drafted by the NBA.

Charles "Chuck" Cooper - signature on a government penny postcard, postmarked Jan 15,1951 in Boston,Mass. Charles Cooper was the first black man drafted by an NBA team. He was drafted by the Boston Celtics in 1950. This card was written, signed and postmarked during his rookie season. Nice note to a collector (6 lines in his handwriting, plus his signature Chuck Cooper). His name is typed in the top right corner. A fine collectible piece of this black basketball pioneer who passed away in 1984. He played six season in the NBA. $150 SOLD
--

HOLLYWOOD

Sidney Fox - fine ink signature on autograph album page. Unknown autograph on reverse side with some show through. Beautiful tragic star of 1930's films. $75
George Raft - pencil autograph on full autograph album page $35
--

BABE RUTH FUNERAL INVITATION

This is the special invite to the men who were the pall bearers (Pennock,Hoyt, etc.) inviting them to the center aisle of Saint Patricks Cathedral. Very rare and desirable. Measures 3 1/2" x 4 1/2". Slight toning but overall in Excellent condition. $1000 (see scan)

I have some nice signed baseball cards on the way to me and will be posting them in a day or two.
Maris,Elston Howard and more.

Richard Simon
www.richardsimonsports.com
alternate e mail- richsprt@aol.com
phone - 212 988 1349
scans available.
===
Shipping is additional. $2.50 for US MAIL uninsured for small items. $4.00 for US MAIL uninsured for larger or heavier items.
Foreign shipping by International Priority Mail for $14.00
Orders over $100 must use UPS.
$8.75 for UPS insured up to $100. Additional $2.00 for $100-$300 insurance and 65 cents per additional $100 insurance, starting at $300. Orders over $500 will be sent signature required, $3 additional charge.
==

PAYMENTS
=
My Paypal account is richsprt@aol.com
You can either go to paypal directly to pay me or e mail me and request an invoice.

=
Checks or money orders appreciated and preferred for payment.

My mailing address for checks or money orders is:

Richard Simon
215 East 80th Street
New York, NY 10075

Here is a link to my online store. Many items for sale. 10% disc. for 54 members. E mail me first.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 04-12-2010 at 10:17 AM.