NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 01-04-2021, 04:19 PM
Joe M.

Default Off topic COVID-19 vaccines

My wife & I are over 70 yrs old. 12/30/20 we camped out for 10 hours to get our 1st vaccine. Have to get 2nd dose in 3 weeks. They started an appointment by phone for this weeks vaccine. 80,000 calls , 5000 vaccines were gone in 3 minutes. What is happening in other states. This is in Lee County Florida. Joe. Leon you can delete if you like

Collecting Detroit 19th Century N172, N173, N175.
N172 Detroit. Getzein, McGlone, Rooks, Wheelock, Gillligan, Kid Baldwin Error, Lady Baldwin, Conway, Deacon White

Positive transactions with Joe G, Jay Miller, CTANK80, BIGFISH, MGHPRO, k. DIXON, LEON, INSIDETHEWRAPPER, GOCUBSGO32, Steve Suckow, RAINIER2004, Ben Yourg, GNAZ01, yanksrnice09, cmiz5290, Kris Sweckard (Kris19),Angyal, Chuck Tapia,Belfast1933,bcbgcbrcb,fusorcruiser, tsp06, cobbcobb13
Old 01-04-2021, 04:22 PM

Default vaccine

My Dad got his in Florida two days ago!
Old 01-04-2021, 04:23 PM
Joe M.

Good news.

N172 Detroit. Getzein, McGlone, Rooks, Wheelock, Gillligan, Kid Baldwin Error, Lady Baldwin, Conway, Deacon White

Positive transactions with Joe G, Jay Miller, CTANK80, BIGFISH, MGHPRO, k. DIXON, LEON, INSIDETHEWRAPPER, GOCUBSGO32, Steve Suckow, RAINIER2004, Ben Yourg, GNAZ01, yanksrnice09, cmiz5290, Kris Sweckard (Kris19),Angyal, Chuck Tapia,Belfast1933,bcbgcbrcb,fusorcruiser, tsp06, cobbcobb13
Old 01-04-2021, 04:28 PM
pete ullman

as a dentist in MN...I'm waiting to hear when I can get it...as well as my 80 yo mom...no news yet?
Old 01-04-2021, 04:38 PM
Mike Biggans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
as a dentist in MN...I'm waiting to hear when I can get it...as well as my 80 yo mom...no news yet?

This is just hard to take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-04-2021, 04:41 PM
Mike Biggans

I don’t understand how people in the medical field and their at risk family members aren’t already done. This should have all been planned out while we were awaiting the vaccines or approvals.

Old 01-04-2021, 04:45 PM
pete ullman

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggsdaddycool View Post
I don’t understand how people in the medical field and their at risk family members aren’t already done. This should have all been planned out while we were awaiting the vaccines or approvals.

i totally agree...certainly before some AHOLE politicians who denied covids existence got it! Personally I think the military should have been enlisted to aid in the delivery.
Old 01-04-2021, 04:55 PM
Sco.tt Mar.cus

I got it today in Virginia. The arm I got it in is a bit sore, but other than that no ill effects. I figure if it works, great, if not, it was worth a shot (no pun intended) and if it turns out like I Am Legend, then I get to be a zombie.
Old 01-04-2021, 05:05 PM
Peter Spaeth

4.66 million doses so far according to the Bloomberg tracker which is fairly current. Weren't we supposed to be at 20 million by now? Clearly there are major logistical and other issues so far with the rollout. On the other hand, at least in the mainstream news there aren't reports of widespread catastrophic reactions.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 01-04-2021, 05:07 PM

Over 70 in SoCal. Haven't received any info yet. And I sure hope they consider grocery workers essential. Because they are.
Old 01-04-2021, 05:10 PM
Mike Biggans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
i totally agree...certainly before some AHOLE politicians who denied covids existence got it! Personally I think the military should have been enlisted to aid in the delivery.

I thought the military was supposed to be involved. Ugh.

Old 01-04-2021, 05:26 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

I am considered at risk due to being a fat, wheezy f**k. I asked my MD today about it and he said they are still waiting for guidance and methods for prioritizing. Meanwhile, LA is ground zero right now.

Returning to my hiding place under my bed now.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 01-04-2021, 05:37 PM
James
James Kin.chen

I would think that having to be stored at -90 would make shipping a bit more difficult. Even after it is shipped not a lot of places have somewhere on site large enough to store tens or hundreds of thousands of doses
Old 01-04-2021, 05:38 PM
Chris Browne
Administrator

Wife is a frontline nurse, likely she will get hers here in January, me and the kids are likely a few months out (we live in Canada).
Old 01-04-2021, 05:50 PM
Ben North

Have not got mine yet, hopefully soon. In South Dakota Phase 1 is 5 priority groups. I am in group 4, they are doing group 3 now. My wife is in group 3 so she got her first dose 5 days ago.

Phase 2 is supposed to be the general public.
Old 01-04-2021, 05:54 PM
Ken McMillan

I am an essential employee (veterinarian) and my wife is immunosuppressed from drugs after a doible lung transplant. We live in Florida and they are vaccinating health workers and 65 year old plus people. No word on when either one of us will be eligable. Seems like no real rhyme or reason for giving vaccines.
Old 01-04-2021, 09:22 PM
Patrick

Both my house mates have gotten the vaccine because they work in a hospital. They both got them shortly before Christmas and are gonna be getting the 2nd round soon. I work in the food service industry and haven't heard anything about getting the vaccine yet. Both my parents have yet to hear anything as well and are both pushing 60. This is all in Central VA
Old 01-04-2021, 09:46 PM
Frank Evanov

Default Vax

I'm an Internist and my wife is an RN here in Nassau county, NY. We're scheduled for our vaccines on Thursday 1/7/21.
Old 01-04-2021, 09:52 PM
Bill Roberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac32 View Post
Seems like no real rhyme or reason for giving vaccines.
Are you serious?
Old 01-04-2021, 10:19 PM
je.sse @rnot

I'm working from home and barely leave the house these days. I don't mind waiting my turn. I have no idea how, where, or when they're being distributed out here in OC.
Old 01-05-2021, 12:14 AM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

The States are supposed to take care of the distribution, and I don't think they have a clue on how to do this. I'm in California, and I don't know what Gavin Newsom is doing. It should be like what Ben said for South Dakota where people are assigned to Priority groups. My parents are over 75, and I have no idea when they can get the vaccine. I read about Florida where folks had to call in or sign up for an appointment online, and had to call over 100 times and still didn't get through. That's idiocy but still better than California.

Last edited by glchen; 01-05-2021 at 12:14 AM.
Old 01-05-2021, 06:05 AM
Greg Z@y@tz

I'm in my late 50s and live in Western NY. I got COVID over Thanksgiving.

LUCKILY and THANKFULLY, I was only REALLY sick for 4-5 days, didn't give it to anyone (that I know of), AND have fully recovered!

I'm happy that I will be at the end of the line now so that folks who REALLY need it can get the vaccine "sooner" - whatever THAT means.

My Next-Door neighbor is a High School Nurse and she STILL has NOT been vaccinated!
Old 01-05-2021, 06:33 AM
Albert Bee

Default vac

This whole thing was addressed too late,
Old 01-05-2021, 06:35 AM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggsdaddycool View Post

The feds let each state work through their own logistics after they rejected the military option.

Most states notably New York were not prepared (and they had months to do it) even after the governor wrote a book on how it should be done. In NJ they botched it because they couldn't get the paperwork in on time...

I'm sure there are other state by state horror stories out there...

As one manager always put it - "you could look it up"
Successful B/S/T deals with asoriano, obcbobd, x2dRich2000, eyecollectvintage, RepublicaninMass, Kwikford, Oneofthree67, jfkheat, scottglevy, whitehse, GoldenAge50s, Peter Spaeth, Northviewcats, megalimey, BenitoMcNamara, Edwolf1963, mightyq, sidepocket, darwinbulldog, jasonc, jessejames, sb1, rjackson44, bobbyw8469, quinnsryche, Carter08, philliesfan and ALBB, Buythatcard and JimmyC so far.

Last edited by chalupacollects; 01-05-2021 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Missed quote
Old 01-05-2021, 06:49 AM
James M.

I'm in NY, I know multiple health care workers/professionals who have gotten the vaccine. I believe I'm 2nd in line after them because my job is considered High Risk.

No Clue when any of my other family members will get it

I rarely talk politics on the internet, just not good for anyone's Mental Health in my opinion. This Should've all been handled by the Federal Government. I understand how the nation works, and that you want each state to have its rights but when you have 50 states wanting to do 50 different things, it just makes things vastly more complicated.

In 47 we were able to effectively distribute the Polio Vaccine, we should've just followed that Model. I'll end my little spiel on that here.

Hopefully by June/July a majority of the population will be vaccinated.

charlietheexterminator, todeen, tonyo, Santo10fan
Bocabirdman (5x), 8thEastVB, JCMTiger, Rjackson44
Republicaninmass, 73toppsmann, quinnsryche (2x),
Donscards.
Old 01-05-2021, 07:28 AM
K&v!/\/ R@g$d@/3

As a dentist in NW Georgia I am getting my vaccine this week or next week . So far no problems in our area to get vaccines for those who need it .
Old 01-05-2021, 08:18 AM
Tom Boblitt

In Kentucky.....my wife is a nurse and got hers a couple weeks ago. Her second dose is scheduled for 1/12. She had a sore arm and a queasy stomach the second day with some lethargy but nothing bad and no assurance it was due to the shot.

I can assure you the kits to administer and the vaccine itself is being diligently distributed. I'm in planning at UPS and we have most of the distribution East of the Mississippi and I get daily emails of how many shipments are going through the system. We're getting individual shipments for hospitals and clinics and larger freight shipments for counties and larger groups of materials to administer the vaccine.

Seems like what happens when it gets to its destination is where the changes come into effect. I have heard a lot of people would have wanted a federal response on administering and a lot of states would have pushed up against that. Not sure what is better or worse but it seems like we're behind the guns on where we planned to be.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:23 AM
Ma.tt Whi.te

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
In 47 we were able to effectively distribute the Polio Vaccine, we should've just followed that Model. I'll end my little spiel on that here.
Can’t compare this vaccine distribution to that of polio. At all. They aren’t even remotely similar.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:33 AM
Ed Hans

Default Re: Off topic COVID-19 vaccines

My wife works for a doctor and is getting vaccinated this afternoon. I'm retired and "only" 64, In decent shape with no underlying conditions, so I'm perfectly content to wait my turn.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:35 AM
Rick McQuillan

Default Vaccine

My wife works at a Nursing Home. They are finally getting their vaccines tomorrow. A team from Walgreen's is coming in and giving the vaccines to all of the patients and all of the employees.

T213-2 139 down 46 to go.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:41 AM
James M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notfast View Post
Can’t compare this vaccine distribution to that of polio. At all. They aren’t even remotely similar.
I meant to say Smallpox, I have my years mixed up. I know it's radically different, there are more strains of this virus it's mostly just wishful thinking on my part though. I'm just asking for a comprehensive plan that every state would follow. It feels like we're all lost at sea. No guidance.

I care little for what side of the aisle the plan comes from. We need to come together as a nation and figure out the best form of an attack to put an end to this pandemic.

charlietheexterminator, todeen, tonyo, Santo10fan
Bocabirdman (5x), 8thEastVB, JCMTiger, Rjackson44
Republicaninmass, 73toppsmann, quinnsryche (2x),
Donscards.

Last edited by Seven; 01-05-2021 at 08:42 AM.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:42 AM
J僃 ß@rl0w

Default Austin TX Area

My Mom is an ICU nurse in Austin, TX and was vaccinated about a week ago, so 2 more weeks or so until the second shot. She had the Pfizer vaccine. No issues, described it as similar arm soreness as you'd have with a flu shot.

My wife and I received an email from our doctor's office (maybe 2 weeks ago) that stated they will be responsible for prioritizing their patient's pecking order based on occupation, health conditions, other risks and we will hear from them when it's our turn.

We live just North of Austin in Cedar Park.

Last edited by bundy462; 01-05-2021 at 08:43 AM.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:57 AM
Al Wright

I've been expecting them to make a dog's dinner out of this whole thing and it seems that's what is happening.

I have a preference for the Moderna vaccine - if I can get it.

At 72, with a penicillin allergy, I'm trying to find info regarding whether I should be concerned with a negative reaction - lots of luck.

In NJ it seems I'm in group 1c. When I'll be able to get it seems to be up to "vaccine availability".

Meanwhile I read three days ago that 70% of the vaccine supply New Jersey has been given has not been used!!
Old 01-05-2021, 09:22 AM
Joe M.

Well, good luck everyone, hope to get my 2nd vaccine in a couple of weeks. Right now they say they have no plan, but working on it. In Florida, Lee County. I guess I am not surprised by the comments.

Old 01-05-2021, 09:24 AM
Is Mudville so bad?

I have a friend who's a nurse in Hawaii and connected to the Police Dept. 60% of the cops turned down the vaccine. Unbelievable.

We asked our pharmaceutical companies to come up with a vaccine in record time, and they did, the Federal government funded their ability to do that. The least the States can do is pull their head out of their ass and take care of their States citizens. I live in the highest tax state (ca), not one public service announcement or public health text, no plan for distribution at all. These are people that our state tax dollars pay for their jobs and cushy retirement benefits and yet when they are called on to do their jobs they fail miserably. And people are still dying at an alarming rate. Shame on them all.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-

Last edited by Casey2296; 01-05-2021 at 10:49 AM.
Old 01-05-2021, 11:06 AM
Nick Pascal

Bit of a cluster here in TN as well. My county has been doing frontline medical workers and first responders. Supposed to be starting vaccinations in congregated living settings this week. They closed up the drivethru sites they had because people that weren't supposed to be getting the vaccine yet were getting them. They're retooling their plan on that front, and I have hope they'll get it sorted out (though not a ton of hope).

As for me, the current timeline has me somewhere between March and May, based on how many vaccines they get. I'm young, but fall into one of the comorbity groups.

Best wishes to all of you guys. Hope everyone is staying safe and we can enjoy a nice second half of this year once they've vaccinated a ton of people.
Old 01-05-2021, 11:51 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey2296 View Post
I have a friend who's a nurse in Hawaii and connected to the Police Dept. 60% of the cops turned down the vaccine. Unbelievable.

We asked our pharmaceutical companies to come up with a vaccine in record time, and they did, the Federal government funded their ability to do that. The least the States can do is pull their head out of their ass and take care of their States citizens. I live in the highest tax state (ca), not one public service announcement or public health text, no plan for distribution at all. These are people that our state tax dollars pay for their jobs and cushy retirement benefits and yet when they are called on to do their jobs they fail miserably. And people are still dying at an alarming rate. Shame on them all.
Perhaps your governor is too busy planning his next meal at the French Laundry.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 01-05-2021, 11:57 AM
Bobby Binder

Spoke to my friend in Hawaii yesterday, he is a shrink so a Doc...he works online only. He got a call from the county to come in for a shot, then a follow up from the CDC. Does he really need a vaccine?

I would think it more important to send the vaccine to these hot spots and try to get as many people in those areas instead of a person on a small island of Kauai with no cases.

Seems all messed up
Old 01-05-2021, 12:14 PM
Mi.ke Masi.nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey2296 View Post
How many of that 60% already had it? I would guess a good amount. In that case turning it down is noble, not crazy.
Old 01-05-2021, 12:18 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardTarget View Post
How many of that 60% already had it? I would guess a good amount. In that case turning it down is noble, not crazy.
None.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-
Old 01-05-2021, 12:28 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyVCP View Post
Spoke to my friend in Hawaii yesterday, he is a shrink so a Doc...he works online only. He got a call from the county to come in for a shot, then a follow up from the CDC. Does he really need a vaccine?

I would think it more important to send the vaccine to these hot spots and try to get as many people in those areas instead of a person on a small island of Kauai with no cases.

Seems all messed up
Exactly. Shouldn't these be given to the most vulnerable first? I am 56 and in good health with no comorbidities so my survival rate, if I even get it, is at 98%. Please tell me why this is being given to healthy young people and not those who are at the highest risk? Many in the health field are refusing it, and to be honest, I don't blame them. I'm not even 100% sure when it becomes available to me that I'll get it, especially since some medical professionals are refusing it.
I don't know about anyone else, but I feel this vaccine was rushed through with very little to no info on what some of the long term affects will be?
https://www.healthing.ca/diseases-an...vaccine-in-u-s
Old 01-05-2021, 01:31 PM
Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Exactly. Shouldn't these be given to the most vulnerable first? I am 56 and in good health with no comorbidities so my survival rate, if I even get it, is at 98%. Please tell me why this is being given to healthy young people and not those who are at the highest risk? Many in the health field are refusing it, and to be honest, I don't blame them. I'm not even 100% sure when it becomes available to me that I'll get it, especially since some medical professionals are refusing it.
I don't know about anyone else, but I feel this vaccine was rushed through with very little to no info on what some of the long term affects will be?
https://www.healthing.ca/diseases-an...vaccine-in-u-s
This is where I'm at with things. I'm 42 and in good health, so I'm perfectly content to see what the long-term effects are. My concern is more regarding the vaccine technology (RNA modification) itself and the rush to get it to market. I'm happy go give my spot in line to someone who is more at risk.

And since the thread needs a card, "Doc" Cramer seems appropriate
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DC.jpg (29.5 KB, 456 views)
Old 01-05-2021, 01:35 PM
Ken McMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRoberts View Post
Are you serious?
Varies from state to state from what I am seeing. No uniform set of rules saying who gets the vaccine so no I am not kidding.
Old 01-05-2021, 01:45 PM
Tony. Biviano

Our emmy award winning govenor in NY stated that dug addicts will get vaccine before elderly. How about that.
Old 01-05-2021, 01:52 PM
A.J. Johnson

State of CA has it spelled out here: https://covid19.ca.gov/vaccines/#Whe...get-vaccinated

I love that 99.9% of people throwing shade on governors and mayors couldn't manage themselves out of a paper bag.
*Proudest hobby accomplishment: finished the 1914 Cracker Jack set ranked #11 all-time

Last edited by ajjohnsonsoxfan; 01-05-2021 at 01:52 PM.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:19 PM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajjohnsonsoxfan View Post
State of CA has it spelled out here: https://covid19.ca.gov/vaccines/#Whe...get-vaccinated

I love that 99.9% of people throwing shade on governors and mayors couldn't manage themselves out of a paper bag.
AJ, I don't know what you mean by that second line, but that's absolutely not true because this information has not been communicated effectively. I read the online news in my area every day, and I've never seen that page that you pointed out. Even that page does not provide information on how you sign up for the vaccination. As I said, my parents are over 75, so that means, they are in Tier 1B. Since you seem like a know-it-all, When will they be able to get the vaccine? Who do they contact? Some states are already vaccinating this group already.

Regarding rumors of folks who are refusing shots like the police, we don't know the reasons behind it. As some said, it may be noble because they prefer that more vulnerable populations get the shot first. It may be that they've already had covid, so they don't need the vaccine. It is not necessarily that they don't believe the vaccine works or has been tested enough.

From what I've read, the vaccine is very safe unless you have a history of severe allergies (i.e, regularly carry an epipen) or are under 18. The approved vaccines have not been tested for that age group sufficiently. After you receive the vaccine, you need to wait around for 15 minutes or so to make sure you don't have an allergic reaction even if you don't have a history of it.

I would immediately get the vaccine for myself and my family when it is offered. However, I do understand why some folks may be nervous about it or even defer it for the time. The vaccines by Pfizer and Moderna use mRNA technology which has never been used before in vaccinations. This is brand new bioengineering happening here. It's not like the weakened form of the covid virus that has been used for other vaccinations in the past like polio. So this is not like the situation with anti-vaxxers for the measles shot where those folks are just nuts because that vaccine that been thoroughly tested for years. The covid vaccine is new technology, but saying that, it is safe and definitely worth getting.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:51 PM
Joh.n Spen.cer

I am in Palm Beach, Fl., over 70 and now on a waiting list to make an appointment to get the shot. No idea yet when or where. The Governor should quietly resign and move to Cuba.

Let's get folks vaccinated. The National is at stake (not to mention American lives).
Old 01-05-2021, 03:46 PM
Jim Boushley
Jim Bou.shley

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnp22 View Post
Bit of a cluster here in TN as well. My county has been doing frontline medical workers and first responders. Supposed to be starting vaccinations in congregated living settings this week. They closed up the drivethru sites they had because people that weren't supposed to be getting the vaccine yet were getting them. They're retooling their plan on that front, and I have hope they'll get it sorted out (though not a ton of hope).

As for me, the current timeline has me somewhere between March and May, based on how many vaccines they get. I'm young, but fall into one of the comorbity groups.

Best wishes to all of you guys. Hope everyone is staying safe and we can enjoy a nice second half of this year once they've vaccinated a ton of people.
I live in East Tennessee and our county, Sullivan, said they would take phone calls starting yesterday at 8 A. M. Well, it took me 3 hours but I finally got a "Leave a Message" recording which was o.k. because I thought they were going to assign #'s like a neighboring county did. Found out later people had been lining up early to get shots and the county had run out of the vaccine. So much for calling in and for people over 75 getting shots. I am 79 and my wife 75. Then in the paper today they said drive up and line up and we will give shots until our 400 doses run out. I have no idea when we will be able to get ours, am going to try the "blind" drive up and see what happens. One problem I see is, if we get a first shot, how long and when we will get our second one.
My daughter was us to join her in Myrtle Beach in May so hope we have ours by then.
Old 01-05-2021, 03:55 PM
Joe M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I am in Palm Beach, Fl., over 70 and now on a waiting list to make an appointment to get the shot. No idea yet when or where. The Governor should quietly resign and move to Cuba.

Let's get folks vaccinated. The National is at stake (not to mention American lives).
Your Governor moved people 65 or over to a slot above what the CDC said to do. That includes you, you should be grateful to Governor. There are problems but each day they are making improvements Keep safe.

Old 01-05-2021, 04:21 PM
Craig L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by egri View Post
I got it today in Virginia. The arm I got it in is a bit sore, but other than that no ill effects. I figure if it works, great, if not, it was worth a shot (no pun intended) and if it turns out like I Am Legend, then I get to be a zombie.
Leon. If you turn out to be a zombie. Post pictures.

Craig
Pre-1957 Des Moines baseball memorbilia
**Ok, I buy DM stuff after '57**

Working on the following sets:
-T201 Master Set
-B18s set minus Reds. *18 to go*
-T202 End panel set
-'35 Goudey
-T206 361 commons/common back