NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Pre-WWII cards (E, D, M, W, etc..) B/S/T

Old 03-27-2010, 09:35 PM

Default ***Item SOLD, Thanks ** Black Sox Claude "Lefty" Williams Minor League Card/Piece

F/S Circa 1914 Minor League Claude "Lefty" Williams Minor League Card from Sacramento. This paper thin piece was part of a fan-folding type pamphlet that featured Sacramento players and featured a playing tip or finding a player's average of somekind on the back. This particular part from the fan-fold features an early image of Lefty Williams, the Black Sox pitcher who lost 3games in the series, including the final game that doomed the Sox. It is in really nice condition considering the thinness of the paper (about Colgan's Chip thickness). There are a few light wrinkles, one in the top right corner, and one that goes from William's foot to the other foot, and one from that wrinkle down into his name Lefty less than a cm long. The two side edges are skightly "furry" since they were torn from the fanfold like if you wet a piece of notebook paper, folded it and tore it apart, but a very clean tear. The back is clean with no paper loss or staining.

I purchased this from Rhys Yeakly (Thanks Rhys!) this summer at the National in Cleveland. He would attest to its authenticity. He told me that he only knew of one other one from a prominent Pacific Coast Collector who has the whole fan-fold piece.

May be a one of a kind as a single piece for any Black Sox Collector out there. I don't know if SGC would grade such a thing, but they do grade things such as notebook covers and an envelope with Wagner on it that I saw in a recent auctiuon, so it probably will grade, but I never tried to send it in.

Item Sold Thanks for looking.
First to email me at stkindler@verizon.net gets it. Please, payment by Moneyorder, or "good" check. Sorry, no Paypal Sorry I have such a poor scanner. It is in one of those very thick plastic screw tight holders.
Thanks for looking.
Tim Kindler
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScannedImage-11.jpg (88.8 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpg ScannedImage-12.jpg (46.0 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpg ScannedImage-13.jpg (73.5 KB, 251 views)

Last edited by Tim Kindler; 03-30-2010 at 08:52 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:34 PM

Default Bump for price reduction

Bump- Reduced to $575.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:59 PM

Default Final Bump for Price

Bump for price.
Item sold, Thanks for looking
Thanks, Tim

Last edited by Tim Kindler; 03-30-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:10 PM

Default F/S Lot of 7 out of 11 E90-2 Pirates Set w/ Clarke

For Sale: Lot of 7 out othe 11 in the set of the E90-2 Pirates Set from American Caramel

Cards are: Ham Hyatt SGC 50 Tied for the highest Graded by SGC
Fred Carke SGC 30 Hall of Famer
Nick Maddox SGC 30
Babe Adams SGC 30
Owen Wilson SGC 30
Sam Leever SGC 20
Dots Miller SGC 10 (front is nice, paper loss on back)
**LOT SOLD THANKS for looking****

If you wish, I can send you front and back scans of each card.
FIRST email to say I'll take them gets priority. Please email me at stkindler@verizon.net if interested. Payment by Money order or check please. Sorry, No Paypal
Thanks, Tim
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScannedImage-14.jpg (78.3 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg ScannedImage-16.jpg (79.0 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg ScannedImage-22.jpg (77.4 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg ScannedImage-18.jpg (77.9 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg ScannedImage-20.jpg (78.8 KB, 88 views)

Last edited by Tim Kindler; 03-30-2010 at 08:53 PM.