NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 05-08-2020, 01:52 PM
Chuck Whisman

Default Official Uncle Jimmy Collection Info - One of the Rarest Unknown Card Collections

We are pleased to provide updated information to card collectors about the "Uncle Jimmy" Collection. https://www.sportscollectorsdaily.co...rd-collection/
The collection originated from “Uncle Jimmy”, who recently passed away at the age of 97 years old, leaving his family with a house-full of baseball cards, autographs, and photos collected from the 1930s through 2020. The first items to be graded and authenticated by PSA/DNA included 6 Babe Ruth autographed 1933 Goudey baseball cards in beautiful condition. These exceptional baseball treasures were found in a binder in Uncle Jimmy’s attic along with hundreds of other signed 1933 and 1934 Goudey cards, including Lou Gehrig, Jimmie Foxx, and dozens of other hall of famers. Additionally, hundreds of other autographed cards and news clippings, including high-quality condition hall of famers from the 1930s through 1960s were discovered, along with pack-fresh vintage baseball card sets. As it turned out, this was only the beginning. One family member indicated “Uncle Jimmy spent most days of his life collecting cards and writing to players and teams. Most of my memories of Uncle Jimmy involved him discussing baseball and his love of his hobby.”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ruths.jpg (75.6 KB, 1375 views)
Old 05-08-2020, 02:06 PM
Chuck Whisman

Here's one of the Ruth cards - colors much more bold in person.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jimmy1.jpg (67.9 KB, 1309 views)
File Type: jpg jimmy2.jpg (66.7 KB, 1317 views)

Last edited by Leon; 05-08-2020 at 03:30 PM. Reason: rotated images
Old 05-08-2020, 02:09 PM
Chuck Whisman

Lou Gehrig - more colorful in person!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jimmy3.jpg (68.3 KB, 1303 views)
File Type: jpg jimmy4.jpg (66.8 KB, 1306 views)

Last edited by Leon; 05-08-2020 at 03:31 PM.
Old 05-08-2020, 02:12 PM
Chuck Whisman

Dizzy Dean
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jimmy5.jpg (66.0 KB, 1310 views)
File Type: jpg jimmy6.jpg (67.7 KB, 1317 views)

Last edited by Leon; 05-08-2020 at 03:32 PM.
Old 05-08-2020, 02:14 PM
Derek Granger

It looks like at least one of those Ruths was sold via a private sale/transaction. Hint: see the May pick-ups thread.

Incredible story!

HOF "Earliest" Collection (Ideal - Indiv): 244/342 (71.4%)
1914 T330-2 Piedmont Art Stamps......: 114/119 (95.8%)
1923 V100 Willard's Chocolate............: 177/180 (98.3%)
Old 05-08-2020, 02:21 PM
Chuck Whisman

None of the Uncle Jimmy cards that I am posting have ever sold. They are all fresh to the market and freshly graded in the past month! Here is the 1934 Butterfinger Ruth with a perfect 10 autograph grade. This is only the second signed Ruth Butterfinger to come to market (that I could find). This "Uncle Jimmy" Perfect 10 Ruth Butterfinger is currently at auction ending on May 17th: https://www.wheatlandauctionservices...-LOT14536.aspx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ruth butterfinger.jpg (13.5 KB, 1343 views)
File Type: jpg ruth butterfinger2.jpg (21.0 KB, 1344 views)

Last edited by chuckw; 05-08-2020 at 02:24 PM. Reason: added the correct auction link to the Ruth Butterfinger
Old 05-08-2020, 03:07 PM
Derek Granger

I stand corrected. Looks very similar to the Autographed '33 Goudey Ruth posted in the May pick-ups.

Admittedly, "Uncle Jimmy" sounds too cliche. Reminds me of a "crazy uncle".
Good luck with your sales through Wheatland. I'll certainly be tracking these! Absolutely amazing collection!

Old 05-08-2020, 03:15 PM
Chuck Whisman

Thanks. The family of Uncle Jimmy are great people and have nothing but wonderful stories to tell about him. He was a hard working factory worker then a school custodian, and going through the collection was an awesome opportunity that reminds me of what I love about baseball and collecting cards. Jimmy was a huge baseball fan that just loved collecting cards. He didn't make much money or care about the values, and he often even gave pristine vintage sets and cards away. So it's very cool to see a hard working school custodian and factory worker accumulate a massively awesome collection. So dubbing it "The Uncle Jimmy Collection" was an easy decision out of the respect for a great person, blue collar worker, and sincere baseball fan, especially since friends and family just called him Uncle Jimmy!
Old 05-08-2020, 03:36 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

To be clear, the OP, Chuck, is from Wheatland Auction Services.

Re: the find. This is what the hobby is all about. Great provenance and beautiful cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oya311 View Post
I stand corrected. Looks very similar to the Autographed '33 Goudey Ruth posted in the May pick-ups.

Admittedly, "Uncle Jimmy" sounds too cliche. Reminds me of a "crazy uncle".
Good luck with your sales through Wheatland. I'll certainly be tracking these! Absolutely amazing collection!
Old 05-08-2020, 03:55 PM
Chuck Whisman

Thanks Leon - yes I am planning to upload photos occasionally on behalf of Wheatland Auction Services to provide updates on some of the cards from this awesome collection and provide some of the background related to the providence. The Uncle Jimmy Collection is still being sorted, organized, and graded, but we wanted to provide collectors updates as we learn more, get graded cards back, and get things organized. The auction that ends next weekend is over 75% from the Uncle Jimmy Collection and is mainly larger groupings from the collection that did not required slabbed. We will get a schedule of the upcoming auctions out soon, including when some of the signed Goudey and Play Ball cards will be auctioned.
Old 05-08-2020, 04:16 PM
j'a'y mi.ll.e.r

Great stuff. Did Uncle Jimmy have any pre-1900 cards?
Old 05-08-2020, 04:19 PM
pete ullman

Amazing collection! It's "interesting" to see original cards with provenance...they're often much "bigger" than modern slabbed cards.
Old 05-08-2020, 04:22 PM
Scott Russell

Hey Chuck, awesome stuff. Local Lancaster County collection?
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions
Old 05-08-2020, 04:36 PM

Default Ruth Signed Goudeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oya311 View Post
It looks like at least one of those Ruths was sold via a private sale/transaction. Hint: see the May pick-ups thread.

Incredible story!
FYI, Pete’s signed Goudey Ruth posted on the May pickup thread is not one of the 6 cards posted in this thread. Totally different card.
Old 05-08-2020, 05:32 PM
Chuck Whisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjudge View Post
Great stuff. Did Uncle Jimmy have any pre-1900 cards?
Nothing pre-1900. A few 1909-1912 Tobacco cards and some from the 1920s. A large quantity of 1930s Goudeys and 1939-1941 Play Ball and Double Play. A lot of Batters-Up and Goudey Premiums. Then some pack fresh 1948 through early 1970s (but no 1952 Topps - he didn't like Topps as much as Bowman until around 1956). Then he seemed to get into some regional and reprint stuff in the 1970s and later. There are also a ton of PM10 stadium pins from the Yankees and Dodgers especially as he went to a lot of games. There are some very cool World Series programs and yearbooks in amazing condition. Some pennants, a few bobbleheads. I'm interested to see some of the Double Play grades - as there was a batch that was stored perfectly from when he opened them. Really an amazing collection to go through and sort for grading!
Old 05-08-2020, 05:38 PM
Chuck Whisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
Hey Chuck, awesome stuff. Local Lancaster County collection?
Hey Scott. Uncle Jimmy was from northern NJ. He has family in NJ and eastern PA. We've helped family members in the past sell some of the vintage sets he had given away over the years - most of those were amazingly pack fresh and got some high grades. That's why we are not surprised with some of the high grades coming from these sets! Even the feel of the cards from most of his vintage sets are like they just came out of new packs. I just used my phone camera for some of these sneak peaks of the Goudeys - when the scanned photos come out for future auctions you will be blown away with the vivid color. Most were in binders and photo albums with no light and limited oxygenation.
Old 05-08-2020, 05:38 PM
Jimmy

Outstanding!
Old 05-08-2020, 05:47 PM

Default uncle jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintageclout View Post
FYI, Pete’s signed Goudey Ruth posted on the May pickup thread is not one of the 6 cards posted in this thread. Totally different card.

So you didn't get that card from uncle jimmy?
Old 05-08-2020, 05:54 PM
Scott Russell

Congrats, I'll pretend like I'm not jealous
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions
Old 05-08-2020, 06:00 PM
Derek Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintageclout View Post
Duly noted. Shocking how similar they are! I'm very excited to see more of this fabulous collection!

Old 05-08-2020, 06:02 PM
Frank Evanov

Default Awesome

Wow. Terrific find.
Old 05-09-2020, 10:39 AM
Mike P.ap

Default More in auction.....

Chuck,

Why the decision to just put that signed Ruth Premium in the auction?

Are the 1933 signed Goudeys next?

Thanks!

Peace, mike
Old 05-09-2020, 11:34 AM
+0m J()rd@N

Awesome collection, nice to see it being brought into the hobby this way.

One question (I'm not a graded card or registry guy): with all the talk of provenance, how does that carry forward once these cards sell in auction? Wouldn't it help if there was a note on the flip? Will there be a publicly available database somewhere that records the provenance?

Again, great collection and even better story.
1952 Topps - low numbers (-1)
1954 Bowman (-5)
1964 Topps Giants auto'd (-2)
Old 05-09-2020, 01:49 PM
Scott

The Bible says we should not covet our neighbor's goods.

Mark me down for one "sin".

Wow!
Old 05-09-2020, 05:46 PM
Chuck Whisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtgmsc View Post
Chuck,

Why the decision to just put that signed Ruth Premium in the auction?

Are the 1933 signed Goudeys next?

Thanks!

Peace, mike
Hi Mike. The Ruth Premium was put into this auction because it was able to be authenticated quickly by JSA and Beckett (PSA was shut down at the time during the Pandemic). We were able to get this first auction going while the COVID-19 restrictions were in place and wanted to give our loyal customers some fun lots to bid on during these crazy times (and helping the family consigning too). The Goudeys will be run in auctions this summer. We will post the schedule here once we put it together. I should mention there are also some Play Ball signed cards and even a few Batters Up. That all will be lotted for upcoming auctions once everything is slabbed.
Old 05-09-2020, 05:53 PM
Chuck Whisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdaddy View Post
Awesome collection, nice to see it being brought into the hobby this way.

One question (I'm not a graded card or registry guy): with all the talk of provenance, how does that carry forward once these cards sell in auction? Wouldn't it help if there was a note on the flip? Will there be a publicly available database somewhere that records the provenance?

Again, great collection and even better story.
Thanks. More great questions and timely too! PSA will be putting "Uncle Jimmy Collection" on the PSA flips for all autographed cards/cuts. We will reslab the ones already done, but because we all believed we really needed to memorialize the collection and keep the provenance with the autographs (and again honor Uncle Jimmy himself) we just made this decision yesterday. Gotta mask up, get on a plane, and hand deliver the Ruths in person! If anyone buys a non-autographed card and wants the flip to say "Uncle Jimmy Collection", I will ask them if it can be done by the buyer after the auction. It's the autographed cards that really need the provenance. Sound OK?
Old 05-09-2020, 06:48 PM

Really amazing find and incredible story. I am sure the auctions will be a smashing success.

Question - did you try to get PSA to put the provenance on the flips? That would be really cool and, I think, very beneficial given they are autographs and all the shenanigans in the hobby (much of which PSA has slabbed with numerical grades).
Old 05-09-2020, 07:18 PM
Chuck Whisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
Really amazing find and incredible story. I am sure the auctions will be a smashing success.

Question - did you try to get PSA to put the provenance on the flips? That would be really cool and, I think, very beneficial given they are autographs and all the shenanigans in the hobby (much of which PSA has slabbed with numerical grades).
Yes - all of the autographed Goudeys and other cards will have "Uncle Jimmy Collection" on the flips! This was decided yesterday and I sincerely appreciate PSA doing this to keep the legacy of this collection (and Uncle Jimmy himself) memorialized with the cards. This also warms the hearts of his family as it is a nice honor to Uncle Jimmy. So all of the Goudeys, Play Balls, Batters-Up, Bowman, Topps, and other autographed cards will ALL be dual-graded (card and autograph) and have "Uncle Jimmy Collection" printed on the flips. They will look great. There are also some other signed items such as Goudey wide pens, National Chicle, and magazine/newspaper clippings that will be slabbed authentic with "Uncle Jimmy Collection" on the flips.
Old 05-14-2020, 04:46 AM
Chuck Whisman

The first Babe Ruth autograph from the Uncle Jimmy Collection to hit the market is this 1934 Butterfinger Premium with a perfect 10 autograph according to Beckett (also comes with a JSA LOA)! This auction ends on Sunday and is primarily lots from the Uncle Jimmy Collection!
https://www.wheatlandauctionservices...entoryid=14536
Attached Images
File Type: jpg babe ruth butterfinger.jpg (13.5 KB, 786 views)
Old 05-16-2020, 06:44 PM
Doug Goodman

Default Questions about the auction

Some fantastic stuff in the auction, that's for sure.

I wish that similar lots were placed next to each other instead of scattered throughout the auction, that would make it easier. Making it harder on the buyer only costs the seller money.

Also, I have sent emails via the auction site with questions about some individual lots and, with less than 24 hours remaining before the first lots start to close, have not received any answers.

If any consignors are reading this, maybe you can help :

Lot #194 - Lot of (3) Team Posters - Inc. 1973 Dodgers, 1974 SF Giants, & 1980 NY Mets
http://www.wheatlandauctionservices....entoryid=14679. I would like to know if there are 3 posters in the lot as mentioned, or 4 posters as pictured?
Thank you

Lot #690 - Lot of Over (70) Baseball Magazine Premiums (1940s-1960s) w/ Lou Gehrig, Gil Hodges, Ted Kluszewski, Hoot Evers, Vic Wertz, +)
http://www.wheatlandauctionservices....entoryid=15175. I would like to know if I can get a list of the supplements included in this auction, please.

FYI – 2 of the 5 individual supplements pictured are of Baseball Monthly supplements, which are a completely different issue.

Thanx,
Doug

Lot #709 - Lot of (68) Mostly HOFer Photos & Prints (Some Rare) - Inc. Mays, Koufax, DiMaggio, Ted Williams, Banks, Cobb (Many Sports Fax, Baseball Magazine Premiums, and Photos)
http://www.wheatlandauctionservices....entoryid=15194. I would like to know if I can get a list of the Baseball Magazine premiums included in this lot, please?
Thank you!

Lot #723 - (52) 1930s-1970s Baseball Prints/Photos, Inc.28 Baseball Monthly Premiums and Pages (Most Trimmed) Inc. DiMaggio, Gehrig, Dean, Ott, Musial, +; and 24 Team Photographs/Prints
http://www.wheatlandauctionservices....entoryid=15208. I would like to know if I may get a list of the supplements included in this lot, please?

Thank you again
Old 05-16-2020, 07:03 PM
Chuck Whisman

Hi Doug - the first lot in question has 4 posters as shown in the listing. Also, we received your request for a full list of all photos in various lots. We just returned from the office with those lots and intend to have more photos of those bulk lots in the listings tomorrow AM. Please realize that it takes hours to get a listing of all items in a bulk lot or photos showing each item, but we are trying our best to get photos by tomorrow AM. Good luck bidding. All of the lots you list are from Uncle Jimmy's collection!
Old 05-16-2020, 07:23 PM
Rob G.

How does a bidder know which lots are from Uncle Jimmy Collection? Is there a listing somewhere?
Old 05-16-2020, 08:44 PM
Doug Goodman

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckw View Post
Hi Doug - the first lot in question has 4 posters as shown in the listing. Also, we received your request for a full list of all photos in various lots. We just returned from the office with those lots and intend to have more photos of those bulk lots in the listings tomorrow AM. Please realize that it takes hours to get a listing of all items in a bulk lot or photos showing each item, but we are trying our best to get photos by tomorrow AM. Good luck bidding. All of the lots you list are from Uncle Jimmy's collection!
Thank you!
Old 05-16-2020, 09:11 PM
Chuck Whisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger8mush View Post
How does a bidder know which lots are from Uncle Jimmy Collection? Is there a listing somewhere?
It's a long list (pretty much everything pre 1980 in this auction). But message me with your email address and I will send you a list. Message me through here or at info@wheatlandauctionservices.com and we will email you 2 pdf files of the specific lot numbers and titles. Good luck in the auction!
Old 05-17-2020, 08:32 AM
Mike Oberl@nder

Can someone bid on this lot (https://www.wheatlandauctionservices...-LOT14885.aspx) and say "no thanks" for the 1988 score box, I don't even want to pay for the shipping?
Old 05-17-2020, 10:52 AM
Chuck Whisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koufax32fan View Post
Can someone bid on this lot (https://www.wheatlandauctionservices...-LOT14885.aspx) and say "no thanks" for the 1988 score box, I don't even want to pay for the shipping?
Winners can decide to donate select items (like a 1988 score box) to our local dumpster to reduce shipping costs! However, I have been seeing Tom Glavine 1988 Score PSA 10 rookies selling for $35-$45, so maybe those people who said they would hold onto their late 1980s and early 1990s sets and wax until they were worth something were right! But the most insane junk wax era card is the 1990 Score #697 Bo Jackson "Bo Knows" PSA 10 selling for over $200 now! It literally pays to open up sets of 1990 Score to get the Bo Jackson, Frank Thomas ($75 PSA 10) and Sammy Sosa ($40 PSA 10) cards graded!
Old 05-17-2020, 11:03 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Some great cards!

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors

Last edited by Republicaninmass; 05-17-2020 at 11:35 AM.
Old 05-18-2020, 10:16 AM
Mike

These cards appear to have been well cared for with little light and handling and still the grades from PSA were from the photos in the 4-5 range. I still don't understand where the 7's-8's-9's come from from the 1910-1930's. Yes, I think I know, how they attain that range.
Question: Do the graders know who is submitting the cards ? Since it is on the flip , that's why my asking. thanks Great cards for the hobby.

Last edited by insidethewrapper; 05-18-2020 at 10:17 AM. Reason: sp
Old 05-20-2020, 06:18 AM
Chuck Whisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidethewrapper View Post
These cards appear to have been well cared for with little light and handling and still the grades from PSA were from the photos in the 4-5 range. I still don't understand where the 7's-8's-9's come from from the 1910-1930's. Yes, I think I know, how they attain that range.
Question: Do the graders know who is submitting the cards ? Since it is on the flip , that's why my asking. thanks Great cards for the hobby.
The Goudey cards were like none I've ever seen (color, corners, edges were like they were recently printed) - you can tell they were not exposed to sun or air (the less oxidation the better). They seemed very pack fresh and the backs were white. I guess the grades are based on the centering, but still expecting (and hopeful) that some Goudeys and Play Balls will get 7-8 range, as the Goudeys so far have been consistently in the 4-6 range. I don't think graders know where cards come from, as the flips get made at the last step in the process by another group. As far as I know, one group researches and enters cards, one group grades, and one group slabs and does the flips. The eye appeal of the signed Goudey cards will extend above and beyond any grade. When they go to auction, you will see high-quality scans that will really highlight how the color pops. Most signed Goudeys that I've seen slabbed are only graded authentic, so maybe it is difficult to get a 7 or 8 card grade due to centering or other reasons.
Old 05-20-2020, 08:14 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

How does an AH report that they received an amazing collection of cards from a family that wishes to remain anonymous who got them from an uncle who also is not identified but who collected them somehow over the years establish provenance? Maybe I don't understand the concept.
Old 05-20-2020, 08:27 AM
Chuck Whisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
How does an AH report that they received an amazing collection of cards from a family that wishes to remain anonymous who got them from an uncle who also is not identified but who collected them somehow over the years establish provenance? Maybe I don't understand the concept.
The provenance is established in many ways, for example: 1) from the letters from the players that came with the autographs; 2) from interaction with the family and estate (the family and the estate is not anonymous to the AH or the grading company); 3) from the collection being obtained at the home of the collector; 4) from the detailed documentation with this collection that was also like no other collection. These are just some of the ways that a provenance is determined. There are many aspects to estate management, auction sales, record-keeping, and chain of command records that further document and memorialize a provenance.
Old 05-20-2020, 09:04 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Quote:
The provenance is established in many ways, for example: 1) from the letters from the players that came with the autographs; 2) from interaction with the family and estate (the family and the estate is not anonymous to the AH or the grading company); 3) from the collection being obtained at the home of the collector; 4) from the detailed documentation with this collection that was also like no other collection. These are just some of the ways that a provenance is determined. There are many aspects to estate management, auction sales, record-keeping, and chain of command records that further document and memorialize a provenance.
But isn't the whole point of provenance that a collector has access to the material establishing the bona fides of the material?
Old 05-20-2020, 09:05 AM
Joe H
Joe He.rne

Quote:
when will the bulk of the auction go live for the collection? I need time to plan out all the ways I explain to my wife our next 3 vacations are cancelled
Old 05-20-2020, 09:46 AM
Chuck Whisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by phikappapsi View Post
when will the bulk of the auction go live for the collection? I need time to plan out all the ways I explain to my wife our next 3 vacations are cancelled
The next auction is scheduled to go up June 14th and will run for ~ 4 weeks. That auction will have a lot of Uncle Jimmy's high grade cards and quality sets and some more of what was in the past auction. Pack fresh sets include 1965 T, 1967 T, 1970 T, and 1971 T. High quality sets are going to include 1948 Bowman and a lot of other Bowman sets or partial sets through 1954, and a 1956 Topps set that has pack fresh cards in my assessment (although not getting the PSA 8 and 9s like we are for 1960s cards). There is a PSA 8 Jackie Robinson Bowman Rookie, and just tons of nice sets. One Babe Ruth signed Goudey will be in that auction.

In late July or early August will be the start of an insane signed Goudey Auction (plus other cool items). Most of the cards are grading 4 to 6 on average and look even better! It will include multiple Ruths, Gehrig, Berg, Foxx, Hornsby, Dizzy Dean, Dazzy Vance, Ott, Bottomley, Lazzeri, Goslin, Al Simmons, Cuyler, Chuck Klein, Eddie Collins, Speaker, Greenberg, Durocher, O'Doul, Grove, Hubbell, Pennock, Maranville, Manush, Frisch, Rixey, Cochrane, Clancy, Bengough, ... and many many more!!! It will be a fun auction as most of the cards are the highest quality card of the subjects and most autographs are bold!
Old 05-20-2020, 09:47 AM
Chuck Whisman

Here is a photo of Uncle Jimmy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jimmy.jpg (67.2 KB, 197 views)