NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 05-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Jim M.arinari

Default CSC Collectibles

Starting this so maybe the other thread will die peacefully

Mr. Zipper questioned the phone number on the COA. It is a Marietta, GA # that goes to Life Style Enterprises. Which is fine. Mark can call his company anything he wants. However:
  • The address listed on the COA is in Margate, FL
  • His website says he was in Ft. Lauderdale and then Sunrise, FL
  • All of the same crap that was at Auction Kings Tampa, and LLP Auctions Tampa, small local auctions around the US, and the others located by Chris on Proxibid, are displayed in all their GORY.
I wonder if this is the head that needs to be the focus of complaints to the authorities? He seems to be implying it is all him. The problem is, where is he? The website hasn't been updated in 2 years.

Interesting read: http://www.calsstore.com/about_us.php

Last edited by Deertick; 05-09-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Banned

there is a history of sunrise florida, and ebay. chris w. probably recognizes it too.

Last edited by travrosty; 05-09-2012 at 11:08 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:45 AM
Steve Zarelli

Just read his bio. Anyone who has hosted Vern "mini me" Troyer MUST be legit.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:54 AM
Christopher Williams

Default CSC Collectibles Mickey Mantle

Delete

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 05-10-2012 at 05:55 AM.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:57 AM
Christopher Williams

Default CSC Collectibles Mickey Mantle

Below is a link to a thread I wrote about CSC Collectibles back in February.

Many of us have known about CSC Collectibles for a long time.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/pr...y-s-banned-coa
Old 05-10-2012, 06:21 AM
Christopher Williams

I have been in communication with Aaron Joseph & Company (AJC) who had numerous autograph items with a CSC Collectibles COA listed under the Proxibid platform.

AJC has since removed those items from their listings and is planning on returning the items to the consignor. AJC also informed me that the consignor was CSC Collectibles.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:41 AM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
I have been in communication with Aaron Joseph & Company (AJC) who had numerous autograph items with a CSC Collectibles COA listed under the Proxibid platform.

AJC has since removed those items from their listings and is planning on returning the items to the consignor. AJC also informed me that the consignor was CSC Collectibles.
But the point is , he is claiming to be a an FPA, and these items are so prevalent, that just warning about the COA (which you have been very good at) seems to be spitting on a brush fire. IF he IS the supplier, the head of the snake must go. Stopping the locals and internet auctions is fine, but it is neverending. The source needs to be capped, before the flow slows to a trickle and then dries up.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:52 AM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deertick View Post
But the point is , he is claiming to be a an FPA, and these items are so prevalent, that just warning about the COA (which you have been very good at) seems to be spitting on a brush fire. IF he IS the supplier, the head of the snake must go. Stopping the locals and internet auctions is fine, but it is neverending. The source needs to be capped, before the flow slows to a trickle and then dries up.
I informed Aaron Joseph & CO (AJC) that it really isn't about the COA or the fact that CSC Collectibles is on Ebay's "Banned COA" list; it is the fact that the autographs are forgeries.

There is a lot that I CANNOT write about here; we just have to be patient.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:16 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deertick View Post
+1
and to paraphrase Chris patience is a virtue.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow
Old 05-10-2012, 08:36 AM
T0m C@rf@gn0

Default Great work

Kudos to all who are making a difference in this matter. I am fairly new to autograph collecting and scum such as CSC and CC (why all the C's??? Coincidence???) scare the heck out of me with regard to their ability to tarnish what should be a wonderful way to connect with our heros from the past.

Please disregard any naysayers and keep fighting the good fight. Also, please let us know when there is something that we can do outside of posting on a message board. I am sure many here would be willing to help.

Tom C
Old 05-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Jim M.arinari

Mark Calamusa called me back! I missed his call, but he left a message and said he was with CSC collectibles. So that number on the COA does go to him.
So while you may not be able to order a pizza, you could probably order a Piazza.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by btcarfagno View Post
Kudos to all who are making a difference in this matter. I am fairly new to autograph collecting and scum such as CSC and CC (why all the C's??? Coincidence???) scare the heck out of me with regard to their ability to tarnish what should be a wonderful way to connect with our heros from the past.

Please disregard any naysayers and keep fighting the good fight. Also, please let us know when there is something that we can do outside of posting on a message board. I am sure many here would be willing to help.

Tom C
Send either myself or Chris Williams a PM if you see major sellers of bogus items, especially if they are not on ebay.
One bad item on ebay does not qualify as major sellers.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow
Old 05-10-2012, 10:25 AM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

If you go to Proxibid and simply type in Memorabilia in the auction search, you will have a long list of forgeries. As unfortunate as it is, just take inventory.
"What I have done after my baseball career -- being able to help people with their lives and getting their lives back on track so they become productive human beings again -- that means more to me than all the things I did in baseball" - Don Newcombe

https://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/jgmp123