NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-24-2007, 04:24 PM
Administrator

Default Yahoo Fantasy Football

Posted By: bkasarda

don't know if this goes here, but if anyone is interested in joining a fantasy football league with forum members only EMail nkasarda@cs.com and I will set up a league. We need at least ten teams to make it interesting. Thanks Bruce Kasarda

Old 07-24-2007, 05:46 PM
Administrator

Posted By: steve yawitz

...in the unlikely event there are any fellow English Premier League fans here, please drop me a line if you're interested in joining a free EPL fantasy league.

http://imageevent.com/yawie99

Old 07-26-2007, 11:49 AM
Administrator

Posted By: H Murphy

if it`s a yahoo league Bruce, I`m game. thanx for the effort bro.

Old 07-26-2007, 11:55 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Matt E.

Don't see how this applies to the discussion of primarily Pre-WWII baseball cards. Just my opinion.
No thanks.

Old 07-26-2007, 02:50 PM
Administrator

Posted By: chris bland

sounds like fun.

as for it not belonging, there have been several sports leagues throughout the years formed here for members only. its a good way to get to know others here better, and i personally dont see the problem with it. Plenty of other "off topic" posts make far less sense than this one...

Old 07-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

I am totally ok with this kind of stuff occasionally. It makes for a tighter knit community, imho. I will intervene if too many threads get to being off topic again...remember, about 1 every 30 days for prolific posters is really all you should be doing.....but nothing is set in stone. Man can not live on pre-war cards alone ..take care

Old 07-26-2007, 05:07 PM
Administrator

Posted By: bkasarda

You can E Mail me for the password and league name. It is for forum members only and is set up in Yahoo. To respond to a couple of comments, this thread has nothing to do with card collecting and everything to do with building and strengthening relationships within the hobby. I will also be posting a sign up for fantasy baseball next spring. The only requirement to sign up, is your team name has to be your favorite set. So, I guess it does have something to do with collecting. Looking forward to whipping some butt in the football league. Thanks Bruce K

Old 07-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

Do me a favor and keep the football stuff in this one thread please.....good luck...

Old 07-26-2007, 08:06 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Ben

Bruce,

There is a net54 fantasy baseball league already going in full swing. It has been very competitive and alot of fun. I'm sure there will be a lot of returning members, as well as several free spots for new guys who want to join up. Since I was the commish this year, I'll likely make a new thread about it when the time comes to start up again next year. Priority will be given to returning members, but you could reserve one of the free spots if you'd like to.