NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 02-04-2023, 07:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
See guys he's not bad, it's PSA's fault, and besides everyone was doing it, and some guys did even worse stuff so it's all OK...
Great interpretation guy. You must have a flawless life congrats.
Old 02-04-2023, 07:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Still no answer just more hot air as expected. I will credit you for making a lot of hilarious posts. You sound like a spoiled little kid that got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Then using 6 year old logic to explain it. Please keep posting I haven't read posts this silly since Mize saying how his OC cards are worth the same price as cards without a qualifier.
Alright, I don’t argue with terrorists anymore. I said my piece on here. Hit me up if anyone needs anything. Enjoy trashing my name while I ignore this site moving forward. You must be a country or heavy metal fan. I bet you get sooooo much love from the ladies too lol.

Seriously I wish all you angry trolls the best. I pray some day you enjoy your lives. Hating doesn’t help anything except spike your endorphins. I’ll be at most shoes if anyone wants to speak real live in 3D. Keyboard thugs make me nervous but we all know y’all are softer than a grape.
Old 02-04-2023, 07:51 AM
octavio ranzola

Bens got more class in his pinky then you will ever have! Please willie just go away no one cares what you have to say …
Old 02-04-2023, 08:13 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willjaimet View Post
Alright, I don’t argue with terrorists anymore. I said my piece on here. Hit me up if anyone needs anything. Enjoy trashing my name while I ignore this site moving forward. You must be a country or heavy metal fan. I bet you get sooooo much love from the ladies too lol.

Seriously I wish all you angry trolls the best. I pray some day you enjoy your lives. Hating doesn’t help anything except spike your endorphins. I’ll be at most shoes if anyone wants to speak real live in 3D. Keyboard thugs make me nervous but we all know y’all are softer than a grape.
Actually Will, unlike BO, trolls and anonymous ass-wipes aren't allowed here. Every person that says something to you, on this forum, has to have their full name out there. Trolls, and places that protect them, suck bad.

Last edited by Leon; 02-04-2023 at 08:15 AM.
Old 02-04-2023, 09:06 AM
Scott Russell

Quote:
Great interpretation guy. You must have a flawless life congrats.
I love the ad hominem attacks serving as rebuttal, but that's just like, my interpretation man.
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions
Old 02-04-2023, 10:50 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Asking, after he explicitly asks if anyone has any questions, if he is guilty of the charges in the article he is upset about, is apparently terrorism.

I see how he got into legal problems for verbally abusing the judge. Twice.
Old 02-04-2023, 10:54 AM
Tony Baldwin

Will,

As I stated in my post, “I’m all for truth and redemption.” And you replied, “Thank you for saying that. You sir are more of what the hobby needs.”

Let me start by saying that every member on NET54 is for truth and redemption. I’ve been a member of many sites like NET54, and you won’t find a better group of people with the highest integrity and passion for this hobby.

Will, I was honestly rooting for you. Before recently reading these threads on this situation, I was clueless to what occurred. Everything I read and viewed wasn’t good in your favor, so I was really looking forward to hearing what you had to say. There are always two sides to every story.

I have been going back-and-forth between three different posts and it’s getting exhausting: Will Jaimet contact info; its not just moser/pwcc…more trimmers exposed; and Thomas Fish.

In all of them, you haven’t provided any information that has any value or validity. You’ve tip-toed around detailed and valid questions and responded negatively to some member’s, which are all opposite actions of what anyone would expect from someone who says they genuinely want to tell their story and clear their name.

You’ve had the opportunity to create one long and detailed post to do that. Yet, you give bits and pieces of nothing and are sarcastic to members who genuinely want to give you the opportunity to tell your story and do the right thing. Listen, the truth always hurts. Especially when it’s negative. You’ll never move on or get the redemption you’re looking for if you keep responding the way you do.

If you genuinely aren’t interest in doing that, then please just move on.
Old 02-04-2023, 11:31 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Willjaimet54

A new forum opening soon.
No registration required.
Brass knuckles suggested.
Free popcorn

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 02-04-2023, 11:42 AM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
Willjaimet54

A new forum opening soon.
No registration required.
Brass knuckles suggested.
Free popcorn
All disputes to be settled in the Thunderdome. Tina Turner will be presiding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yDL0AKUCKo

1963 Post complete panel
1968 American Oil left side
1971 Bazooka numbered complete panel
Old 02-04-2023, 11:56 AM
Jam.es Braci.liano

Quote:

Seriously I wish all you angry trolls the best. I pray some day you enjoy your lives. Hating doesn’t help anything except spike your endorphins.
You came here, started these discussions and then dodged or ignored legitimate questions, now you want to play the victim? Stop acting like a 10 year old who didn't get his way. You trashed your own name.
Old 02-04-2023, 12:13 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
I’m not sure what I missed besides the questions about restoration. Here is my answer to that. I like many others played the game PSA created. I have never paid off any graders unlike many others. If anyone has ever been unhappy with any of my cards, I bought them back for their purchase price. Instead of trying to condemn me for my answers to your questions, maybe try to look at it from a different viewpoint and give me some credit for sharing this. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
Instead of saying the part in bold, you should have said something like...

"Since PSA cannot detect alteration, I took advantage of them. I knew they were inept, and I trimmed cards for the purpose of getting rich. While I never paid-off PSA in exchange for favorable grades (as many others did), I still made thousands of dollars in a disgusting, dishonest and illegal manner.

And for that, I feel ashamed and would like to issue a formal apology to the collecting community. Not just because I was caught, but because it was a damaging and immoral thing to do. Therefore, I pledge never to partner with PSA again, for the purpose of defrauding the public."

That's the type of admission the public deserves to see. As an added bonus, I personally would be interested to know how you altered the cards... exacto knife, paper cutter, or something else? The entire trimming scandal is still shrouded in mystery after 3 years of no punishment or ramifications whatsoever. Perhaps you could use your skills for good... similar to what Frank Abagnale did for the FBI. Let's clean up the hobby and disable the criminal card doctors and corrupt TPGs for good.
Old 02-04-2023, 01:12 PM
C0nor D0na.hue

Just now catching up on this madness. Wow. This thread is a masterclass on how NOT to let sleeping dogs lie - appear out of the blue to defend yourself from comments no one can find any record of, not give any concrete answers about your transgressions, dodge specific questions that would lead to the forgiveness you claim to seek, belittle those asking said questions, then play the victim. Well played, Will. You seem to be a real top notch, gold star idiot if you think that’s going to fly here.
Old 02-04-2023, 01:43 PM
And.rew Whi.te

This thread is going to die just like we all knew it would. A rant followed by denials and accusations and then a declaration that one will not be following this thread or responding anymore while flipping the bird to everyone as the door slams shut but of course...not before declaring everyone here a steaming pile of excrement.

I had hope that there would be something different as he was on the edge of admitting he trimmed cards but alas, it is PSA's fault and not his own.

I am shocked and appalled at the direction this thread has taken (tongue very much in cheek with this comment as I learned from the Best, FrankbMD)
Old 02-04-2023, 01:47 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Hey he gave refunds to those unhappy.

Everyone else he gave... the finger?

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 02-04-2023, 02:31 PM
Joh.n Spen.cer

"These are the times that try men's souls."
Old 02-04-2023, 06:44 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

Geesh. Nobody requested he post a list of all the cert numbers he ever submitted for grading? Opportunity lost.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.
Old 02-04-2023, 08:24 PM
Eric Perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
Geesh. Nobody requested he post a list of all the cert numbers he ever submitted for grading? Opportunity lost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwagon9080 View Post
Hey Will,

In the blowout forums there are a significant number of cards that have been found out to have been altered by you.

Baseball Cards Trimmed by Heroes of Sport Owner Will Jaimet and Sold via PWCC
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

I’d image that is just the tip of the iceberg. Can you please provided us a list of all the remaining other cards that you have trimmed or altered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone did come close to asking that precise question.

Currently collecting:
T206 (132/524)
1956 Topps Baseball (189/342)

"You can observe a lot by just watching."
- Yogi Berra

Last edited by Eric72; 02-04-2023 at 08:28 PM.
Old 02-05-2023, 08:08 AM
J0hn Raff3rty

Ah, that makes sense. Didn't spot that one in the 50 posts in a day since I last read the thread. DragonWagon trying to update their altered card database, glad to see it.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.
Old 02-05-2023, 08:15 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
Ah, that makes sense. Didn't spot that one in the 50 posts in a day since I last read the thread. DragonWagon trying to update their altered card database, glad to see it.
Dragonwagon is a troll in my book. He belongs back on BO.
Old 02-05-2023, 12:06 PM
W
W@de Wo.lter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Leon- Just wondering why you aren't publicly condemning this Willjaimet guy? He's obviously a known "bad guy" in the hobby. The evidence and his own responses are proof enough. Seems odd.
Old 02-05-2023, 12:11 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

How is the guy trying to ID the altered cards the bad guy here? Am I missing something?
Old 02-05-2023, 12:17 PM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:

Is that supposed to be some sort of bizarre insult?
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 02-05-2023, 02:17 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozzie22 View Post
Leon- Just wondering why you aren't publicly condemning this Willjaimet guy? He's obviously a known "bad guy" in the hobby. The evidence and his own responses are proof enough. Seems odd.
I absolutely don't condone his answers or his actions. IF he committed fraud, and he looks like he did from what I can see and read, then I hope authorities will handle it. It's too bad too.
Please don't read more into it than what it is. I haven't spoken with him in 15? years. He text me out of the blue and I will almost always afford someone the opportunity to explain themselves. He won't be permitted on the BST with the answers he gave either. And the forum probably isn't the best place for him also, and after this shitshow dies down, the door will be shown. More questions on where I stand?
Old 02-05-2023, 02:28 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

To be fair, everybody deserves a shot at redemption, they also deserve to swing from the tree when they kick the stool out from under themselves.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-
Old 02-05-2023, 02:46 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey2296 View Post
To be fair, everybody deserves a shot at redemption, they also deserve to swing from the tree when they kick the stool out from under themselves.
I don't think his offenses are THAT bad
Old 02-05-2023, 02:55 PM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
I don't think his offenses are THAT bad
I suspect some among us might find death to be a suitable punishment for card doctors.

Sort of like how Ben Franklin felt about counterfeiters.

And how Thomas Jefferson felt about bankers.

1963 Post complete panel
Old 02-05-2023, 03:04 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulus View Post
I suspect some among us might find death to be a suitable punishment for card doctors.

Sort of like how Ben Franklin felt about counterfeiters.

And how Thomas Jefferson felt about bankers.
I find that one tends to lose the moral high ground when it starts to get to the hanging squad hyperbole.
Old 02-05-2023, 03:07 PM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
I find that one tends to lose the moral high ground when it starts to get to the hanging squad hyperbole.
No doubt about it!

1963 Post complete panel
Old 02-05-2023, 03:48 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Dragonwagon has put together an enormously helpful database of altered cards, at great effort. A troll?? Not seeing that one.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 02-05-2023, 04:21 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Dragonwagon has put together an enormously helpful database of altered cards, at great effort. A troll?? Not seeing that one.
No registration here....otherwise, if he is helping stop fraud, kudos to him.

Last edited by Leon; 02-05-2023 at 04:24 PM.
Old 02-05-2023, 04:49 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Tiffanycards is doing great work in cataloguing outed cards and the scammers. He's posted with the dragon wagon account that has been up for over 2 years that he's made up dates in the database before, so it seems to be tiffanycards account. Shame to see them banned from here instead of the fraudster.
Old 02-05-2023, 04:56 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Tiffanycards is doing great work in cataloguing outed cards and the scammers. He's posted with the dragon wagon account that has been up for over 2 years that he's made up dates in the database before, so it seems to be tiffanycards account. Shame to see them banned from here instead of the fraudster.
I am sure he can fix it with Leon. The guy is a huge asset.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 02-05-2023 at 04:57 PM.
Old 02-05-2023, 05:03 PM
Rob

I wish he would make up a regular name to call himself, like Edward or Tim, instead of calling himself some anonymous gamer name like they do on Blowout. If I went over to Blowout and started a bunch of threads about Buchner Gold Coins, I would think they would consider me a troll.
Old 02-05-2023, 05:06 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCMcKenzie View Post
I wish he would make up a regular name to call himself, like Edward or Tim, instead of calling himself some anonymous gamer name like they do on Blowout. If I went over to Blowout and started a bunch of threads about Buchner Gold Coins, I would think they would consider me a troll.
That's the new generation for you. @ and # and goofy handles.

Old 02-05-2023, 05:27 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
I’m not sure what I missed besides the questions about restoration. Here is my answer to that. I like many others played the game PSA created. I have never paid off any graders unlike many others. If anyone has ever been unhappy with any of my cards, I bought them back for their purchase price. Instead of trying to condemn me for my answers to your questions, maybe try to look at it from a different viewpoint and give me some credit for sharing this. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
Easy to buy back when the market is up, the issue will be if the card for sure would sell for far less when the refund is asked for etc..
Old 02-05-2023, 05:31 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
They do have a vintage section, you won’t be met with any accusations of trolling for making threads in 19th century cards. Not a ton of replies to those, most of the collectors there are modern but there is no hostility to vintage cards.
Old 02-05-2023, 05:44 PM
Rob

I am familiar with them. I hung-out/lurked in their T210 thread for about 45 seconds yesterday.
Old 02-05-2023, 05:47 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
I am familiar with them. I hung-out/lurked in their T210 thread for about 45 seconds yesterday.
I guess the joke is wooshing over my head then.
Old 02-05-2023, 06:00 PM
Rob

Just pointing out that if I were 'dragonwagon', and I came here, this is the thread I would hang-out in for 30 seconds before surfing away, not Brian's T205 thread. I think the Will guy posted here because they wouldn't let him post on BO.
Old 02-05-2023, 06:01 PM
Ben North

Quote:
I had to go look and that is a very nice lot of T210s. Almost wanted to send an offer for them.
Old 02-05-2023, 06:09 PM
Rob

I thought so, too. I'm doing the series 3 Houston/Galveston subset. I'm almost finished. I think I only need Hornsby. I think I already have that port they have in lower grade.
Old 02-06-2023, 07:39 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Trade him for a troll to be named later.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.