NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics

Old 02-18-2023, 06:33 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
That's weak.
Try harder.
Weak is not answering the questions asked of you.
Old 02-18-2023, 06:35 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:
Please don't tell me your doctor and/or your kids doctor are still pushing the vaccines?
Friend or no friend, it's time to look for another if he/they are?
If you’d like to talk about my kids to me online from Canada, please, come take a trip to Northern Virginia. I’d be happy to have that discussion in person.

Say what you want of me, I don’t care. Mention my kids? Yeah, you’re worthless.

Last edited by BCauley; 02-18-2023 at 06:37 PM.
Old 02-18-2023, 06:41 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCauley View Post
If you’d like to talk about my kids to me online from Canada, please, come take a trip to Northern Virginia. I’d be happy to have that discussion in person.

Say what you want of me, I don’t care. Mention my kids? Yeah, you’re worthless.
You're not very bright, are you?

If you need to know, Carter and I have had this convo before tough guy. I am hardly discussing his kids here but you knew that because you're so smart, right?
Old 02-18-2023, 06:48 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:
You're not very bright, are you?

If you need to know, Carter and I have had this convo before tough guy. I am hardly discussing his kids here but you knew that because you're so smart, right?
All one needs to do is look at your comment history to see that you’re not very bright. If I make a tweet about it you’d probably agree, “tough guy.”

Again, you want to talk about my kids? Come do it to my face.

Last edited by BCauley; 02-18-2023 at 07:34 PM.
Old 02-18-2023, 06:52 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
All one needs to do is look at your comment history to u deter and that you’re not very bright. If I make a tweet about it you’d probably agree, “tough guy.”

Again, you want to talk about my kids? Come do it to my face.
Aah, the poor keyboard warrior is triggered.
Maybe get another booster if you think it'll help you calm down?

Good night, Dick.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg triggered1.jpg (67.4 KB, 142 views)
Old 02-18-2023, 07:04 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:

Good night, Dick.
I’d have to have had a first booster shot before getting “another,” genius.

But keep on with the assumptions to fit your ideas. That and other peoples kids I guess.

Let me know when you can actually answer the questions I asked above. Not actually expecting any as you’re clearly a moron who follows 4chan.

Last edited by BCauley; 02-18-2023 at 07:06 PM.
Old 02-18-2023, 07:10 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Please don't tell me your doctor and/or your kids doctor are still pushing the vaccines?
Friend or no friend, it's time to look for another if he/they are?
What is your conclusive evidence, maybe something peer supported, the vaccine was a net negative as opposed to positive? Don’t send garbage links. Thanks in advance. Again, you seems to subscribe to the mo that if actual qualified experts are against you they are involved in a conspiracy. Go talk to a doctor you trust.
Old 02-18-2023, 07:19 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
What is your conclusive evidence, maybe something peer supported, the vaccine was a net negative as opposed to positive? Don’t send garbage links. Thanks in advance. Again, you seems to subscribe to the mo that if actual qualified experts are against you they are involved in a conspiracy. Go talk to a doctor you trust.
I haven't posted a garbage link yet but because they are of the opposite of what you choose to believe, you refer to them as such.

Truthfully, at this point, Carter, if you somehow still believe the vaccines work based on what we now know, I think you are just being disingenuous.
Old 02-18-2023, 07:31 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
I haven't posted a garbage link yet but because they are of the opposite of what you choose to believe, you refer to them as such.

Truthfully, at this point, Carter, if you somehow still believe the vaccines work based on what we now know, I think you are just being disingenuous.
If you think think the vaccine was a conspiracy to control you, a bid you well.
Old 02-18-2023, 07:44 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:

Good night, Dick.
I do not agree with you about some Covid subjects (and agree on plenty as well). I am greatly amused how almost literally anything you say (like "kids doctor") is enough to get some on the tolerant left trying to find a way to physically fight you and then call YOU a "tough guy" for not engaging in violence with them.
Old 02-18-2023, 07:46 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
I do not agree with you about some Covid subjects (and agree on plenty as well). I am greatly amused how almost literally anything you say (like "kids doctor") is enough to get some on the tolerant left trying to find a way to physically fight you and then call YOU a "tough guy" for not engaging in violence with them.
Huh?
Old 02-18-2023, 07:48 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:
I’m also greatly amused at people who passive aggressively address people indirectly. If you have something to say to me about what I’ve said, feel free to address me directly. Also, learn to read genius as to the usage of “tough guy” in the thread.

If you feel it’s alright to bring another poster’s kids and to the equation, please, feel free to address that.

Last edited by BCauley; 02-18-2023 at 07:49 PM.
Old 02-18-2023, 07:49 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
I’m also greatly amused at people who passive aggressively address people indirectly. If you have something to say to me about what I’ve said, feel free to address me directly.

Oh f you feel it’s alright to bring another poster’s kids and to the equation, please, feel free to address that.
Sure. I am greatly amused how almost literally anything Irv says (like "kids doctor") is enough to get some on the tolerant left trying to find a way to physically fight him and then call HIM a "tough guy" for not engaging in violence with them.
Old 02-18-2023, 08:03 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:
Sure. I am greatly amused how almost literally anything Irv says (like "kids doctor") is enough to get some on the tolerant left trying to find a way to physically fight him and then call HIM a "tough guy" for not engaging in violence with them.
So you:

1) Acknowledge that he brought up my kids

2) Used the term “tolerant left” based on what exactly?

3) Assume I’m “trying to find a way to physically fight” someone by using the term “tough guy” in response to them using the term “tough guy?”

I’ll await your response to the last part of my last post, or any of the questions above actually. Facts> feelings by the way. The one in regards to if you think if it’s alright to bring other peoples kids into a conversation.
Old 02-18-2023, 08:19 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
So you:

1) Acknowledge that he brought up my kids

2) Used the term “tolerant left” based on what exactly?

3) Assume I’m “trying to find a way to physically fight” someone by using the term “tough guy” in response to them using the term “tough guy?”

I’ll await your response to the last part of my last post, or any of the questions above actually. Facts> feelings by the way. The one in regards to if you think if it’s alright to bring other peoples kids into a conversation.
1). No. The transcript shows he said "Kids doctor" to a quote from a poster who is not you. It makes your flip out pretty funny because not a word was said about your kids or your kids doctor. Post 1250. You made read it yourself.

2) Yes, I used the term tolerant left. It is a phrase in common use and I am confident you are aware of what it means. Google produces 57,800,000 results for the term.

3) The transcript shows you challenged him to:

"please, come take a trip to Northern Virginia. I’d be happy to have that discussion in person." (1252).

Then after he ignored your invitation to meet:

"...If I make a tweet about it you’d probably agree, “tough guy.”

Again, you want to talk about my kids? Come do it to my face." (1254).

Angry people demanding others come to "do it to my face" are usually not an invitation for a polite coffee and chat about the matter, but a physical challenge. Are you saying you're inviting him to sit down to a peaceful, harmonious chat with you? Surely this is what you meant.

4) Facts are much more important than feelings, I agree. This is why I use the transcript.
Old 02-18-2023, 08:28 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:
1). No. The transcript shows he said "Kids doctor" to a quote from a poster who is not you. It makes your flip out pretty funny because not a word was said about your kids or your kids doctor. Post 1250. You made read it yourself.

2) Yes, I used the term tolerant left. It is a phrase in common use and I am confident you are aware of what it means. Google produces 57,800,000 results for the term.

3) The transcript shows you challenged him to:

"please, come take a trip to Northern Virginia. I’d be happy to have that discussion in person." (1252).

Then after he ignored your invitation to meet:

"...If I make a tweet about it you’d probably agree, “tough guy.”

Again, you want to talk about my kids? Come do it to my face." (1254).

Angry people demanding others come to "do it to my face" are usually not an invitation for a polite coffee and chat about the matter, but a physical challenge. Are you saying you're inviting him to sit down to a peaceful, harmonious chat with you? Surely this is what you meant.

4) Facts are much more important than feelings, I agree. This is why I use the transcript.
1) He made the comment to me. Don’t really care about what he said to someone else. He made it to me in response to my comment. “Your kids.” Check the history.

2) It is in fact a phrase in common use. By who though? Historically used by “the right” in a fashion to be used negatively. If you have info to suggest otherwise, I’d love to see it.

3) Convenient you left out the original “tough guy” comment but whatever. I’m just fully aware that people will say stuff online, over a computer, and not in person. Thus, my comments. If someone is so strongly held in their beliefs, they’d say it face to face. With that said, it’s the “snowflake” era where people don’t do that. If you can say it online, then back it up in person. How that is threatening violence? Please explain.

4) That’s funny.

Also, thanks for being passive aggressive. Speaks volumes about you. I’d also love to hear Irv address the Dominion/Fox News story I brought up previously that he didn’t address. Goes against his agenda though……

Last edited by BCauley; 02-18-2023 at 08:39 PM.
Old 02-18-2023, 08:35 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
1) He made the comment to me. Don’t really care about what he said to someone else. He made it to me in response to my comment. “Your kids.” Check the history.

2) It is in fact a phrase in common use. By who though? Historically used by “the right” in a fashion to be used negatively. If you have info to suggest otherwise, I’d love to see it.

3) Convenient you left out the original “tough guy” comment but whatever. I’m just fully aware that people will say stuff online, over a computer, and not in person. Thus, my comments. If someone wants a so strongly held in their beliefs, they’d say it face to face. With that said, it’s the “snowflake” era where people don’t do that.

4) That’s funny.
Let's start really, really simply.

I checked the history. It is attached. The post tells you who he is quoting and talking to. It is not you. How do you not understand this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 19.23.19.jpg (146.1 KB, 156 views)
Old 02-18-2023, 08:55 PM
Bill Cauley

Quote:
Let's start really, really simply.

I checked the history. It is attached. The post tells you who he is quoting and talking to. It is not you. How do you not understand this?
1) Yep. Yet he directed it to me. How do you not understand or see this? Can you screenshot and past that as well?

2) How do you not understand or see any of my other questions that go unanswered?
Old 02-18-2023, 09:05 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
1) Yep. Yet he directed it to me. How do you not understand or see this? Can you screenshot and past that as well?

2) How do you not understand or see any of my other questions that go unanswered?
1) I cannot provide a screen cap of a post that does not exist. Where are you alleging Irv attacked your kids? The actual quote, provided to you multiple times, is to another poster saying he disagrees with a doctor. Irv himself confirms for you in 1253 that 1250 is to this other poster, even though he quoted them and replied to their comment in 1250, which you are claiming is about your kids despite the transcript.

2) I see them, but what's the point when you can't even understand that a post to another post is not you? I made the mistake of trying to get you to reality before dealing with the further comments that become moot once you are able to read the quote and understand that nobody has gone at your kids whatsoever.
Old 02-19-2023, 04:52 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
1) I cannot provide a screen cap of a post that does not exist. Where are you alleging Irv attacked your kids? The actual quote, provided to you multiple times, is to another poster saying he disagrees with a doctor. Irv himself confirms for you in 1253 that 1250 is to this other poster, even though he quoted them and replied to their comment in 1250, which you are claiming is about your kids despite the transcript.

2) I see them, but what's the point when you can't even understand that a post to another post is not you? I made the mistake of trying to get you to reality before dealing with the further comments that become moot once you are able to read the quote and understand that nobody has gone at your kids whatsoever.
Too mucking fuch.

I didn't even realize, until reading this now, Dick thought I was talking about his kids.
I just assumed, because it couldn't be anymore clear, imo, that he was angry at me because he wrongfully thought I was talking about Carter's kids.

Guess it takes all kinds.
Old 02-19-2023, 10:57 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Too mucking fuch.

I didn't even realize, until reading this now, Dick thought I was talking about his kids.
I just assumed, because it couldn't be anymore clear, imo, that he was angry at me because he wrongfully thought I was talking about Carter's kids.

Guess it takes all kinds.
Trying to take a comment that one disagrees with a kind of medical advice from a doctor to be about someone’s kids specifically is in and of itself quite a stretch, but this is right up there with the guy who tried to sue the archive.

I enjoyed the part where he doubled down after being told the post he’s mad about being to him is to someone else entirely, and directly says so. And when he tripled down after being shown a picture of that post quoting somebody who is obviously not him, unless they are alt accounts.

Can’t wait for the next meltdown predicated on not being able to read usernames.
Old 02-19-2023, 11:34 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

I think we got off topic somewhere.

I know a few people who were worried they COULDN'T get their kids vaxxed since they were too young. How exactly did it effect the kids? I thought the narrative was it would "kill their grandparents " so make the kids take it?

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors

Last edited by Republicaninmass; 02-19-2023 at 11:53 AM.
Old 02-20-2023, 06:55 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Trying to take a comment that one disagrees with a kind of medical advice from a doctor to be about someone’s kids specifically is in and of itself quite a stretch, but this is right up there with the guy who tried to sue the archive.

I enjoyed the part where he doubled down after being told the post he’s mad about being to him is to someone else entirely, and directly says so. And when he tripled down after being shown a picture of that post quoting somebody who is obviously not him, unless they are alt accounts.

Can’t wait for the next meltdown predicated on not being able to read usernames.
Me's thinking Dick was into the Pina Colada's a little heavy the other night and every time his little pink umbrella poked him in the eye, it enraged him all the more?

Any idea what it is like in the Liberal utopia of Alexandria VA?
Old 02-26-2023, 08:05 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Some of us knew it all the time:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...b89761ee&ei=14

Massachusetts Democrat and Armed Services Committee member Rep. Seth Moulton told CNN anchor Jim Acosta on Sunday that the pandemic being caused by a lab leak in China should be no surprise, considering CCP covid mismanagement we already knew about cost hundreds of thousands of Chinese lives.

Acosta asked Moulton, who also serves on the House Select Committee on the Strategic Competition Between the United States and the Chinese Communist Party, about the report this morning that the Department of Energy has joined the FBI in assessing a lab leak in China as the “likely” cause of the covid-19 pandemic.

“There’s this updated classified intelligence report that says the US Department of Energy has assessed that the source of the covid-19 pandemic likely came from a lab leak in China,” said Acosta. What’s your reaction to that?”

“I mean, look, I’m not entirely surprised,” Moulton answered. “The Chinese have mishandled covid at every step of the way, are trying to sweep it under the rug, trying to try a strategy of zero covid that utterly failed. And tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of Chinese are dead as a result of the mismanagement of this pandemic by the Chinese Communist Party.”
Old 02-26-2023, 09:23 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark17 View Post
Some of us knew it all the time:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...b89761ee&ei=14

Massachusetts Democrat and Armed Services Committee member Rep. Seth Moulton told CNN anchor Jim Acosta on Sunday that the pandemic being caused by a lab leak in China should be no surprise, considering CCP covid mismanagement we already knew about cost hundreds of thousands of Chinese lives.

Acosta asked Moulton, who also serves on the House Select Committee on the Strategic Competition Between the United States and the Chinese Communist Party, about the report this morning that the Department of Energy has joined the FBI in assessing a lab leak in China as the “likely” cause of the covid-19 pandemic.

“There’s this updated classified intelligence report that says the US Department of Energy has assessed that the source of the covid-19 pandemic likely came from a lab leak in China,” said Acosta. What’s your reaction to that?”

“I mean, look, I’m not entirely surprised,” Moulton answered. “The Chinese have mishandled covid at every step of the way, are trying to sweep it under the rug, trying to try a strategy of zero covid that utterly failed. And tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of Chinese are dead as a result of the mismanagement of this pandemic by the Chinese Communist Party.”
Funny, no mention of this, which shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone who knows how complicit the media was in all this.

Dr. Anthony Fauci funded gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab, lied to Congress about it, and now both the FBI & the Department of Energy have concluded that the coronavirus originated at the Wuhan lab.

Does that mean Dr. Anthony Fauci funded the development of COVID-19?

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/...C-5de3z54tAAAA
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1629914794668048387
Old 02-26-2023, 09:25 PM
D@le Irv*n

Woody Harrelson hosted Saturday Night Live and used his opening monologue to criticize Big Pharma's response to COVID-19:

"The biggest drug cartels in the world get together and buy up all the media and all the politicians and force all the people in the world to stay locked in their homes, and people can only come out if they take the cartel's drugs and keep taking them over and over."

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/...DU2Z7w-J0tAAAA
Old 02-26-2023, 09:34 PM
D@le Irv*n

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ronnes11.jpg (63.7 KB, 77 views)

Last edited by irv; 02-26-2023 at 09:40 PM.
Old 02-27-2023, 08:26 AM
Ben North

Quote:
There are now a lot of people I am very suspicious about now. Seems the last 3 years have brought the silly out in many people.
Old 02-27-2023, 09:34 AM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
There are now a lot of people I am very suspicious about now. Seems the last 3 years have brought the silly out in many people.
We've had a lengthy debate regarding the government's handling of the Covid pandemic. One of the key issues was its origin. For years, our government pushed a narrative that many people were willing to accept. Now it turns out that narrative was false.

In 2016, before an election, we were told reports tying a candidate for President was tied to Russia via a dossier. That also turned out to be false.

In 2020, we were told a laptop and its contents, owned by the son of a candidate for President, was fake. That also turned out to be false.

It is important for people to realize that we need to think for ourselves and not knee jerk believe everything we're told. Millions of people in Russia believe the USA started the war in Ukraine, and that Putin is simply trying to defend Russia and de-Nazify (whatever that is) Ukraine.

When I believe something and am later proved wrong, it's a bit humbling, but I learn a lot, and I do apply that healthy skepticism next time I'm fed an "official party line." My hope is that others do the same.

That's why this is important.
Old 02-27-2023, 09:59 AM
Ben North

Quote:
We've had a lengthy debate regarding the government's handling of the Covid pandemic. One of the key issues was its origin. For years, our government pushed a narrative that many people were willing to accept. Now it turns out that narrative was false.

In 2016, before an election, we were told reports tying a candidate for President was tied to Russia via a dossier. That also turned out to be false.

In 2020, we were told a laptop and its contents, owned by the son of a candidate for President, was fake. That also turned out to be false.

It is important for people to realize that we need to think for ourselves and not knee jerk believe everything we're told. Millions of people in Russia believe the USA started the war in Ukraine, and that Putin is simply trying to defend Russia and de-Nazify (whatever that is) Ukraine.

When I believe something and am later proved wrong, it's a bit humbling, but I learn a lot, and I do apply that healthy skepticism next time I'm fed an "official party line." My hope is that others do the same.

Couldn't agree more to the bold part as it happens to me and I have no problem admitting I am wrong.

To the last line. No it really isn't important at all. It can be if you make it important to yourself. I do like most PSA collectors/investors and burry my head in the sand and completely ignore all the bad and focus on the good. If I ever post anything political I am making it up because I DO NOT follow it or care at all. Same goes for all this conspiracy theory stuff, don't care but it does make me LOL so I keep reading it.

Last edited by bnorth; 02-27-2023 at 10:00 AM.
Old 02-27-2023, 10:37 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:

Plus the candidate for president said during the debate the laptop was russian disinformation relying on the 50 experts that seemed happy enough to agree, i guess the candidate had no idea if true at all and couldnt ask his son etc

left or right i just hate the hypocrits saying how one former candidate is such a liar on whatever issue it is but on another candidate the opposite politically (but arguable more equal in ethics versus politics) they dont give the same criticism or better yet, say the criticism is a lie then if not a lie\, then say not a big deal anyway...funny

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 02-27-2023 at 10:38 AM.
Old 02-27-2023, 10:53 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:

This is impossible. The state would never lie to me. My party would never lie to me. The media would never lie to me. Asking questions is the sign of an idiot, the party and science are unquestionable monoliths who accurately determine truth not by critical examination or a demonstrable evidentiary basis but by making appeals to authority. That these appeals frequently contradict last weeks unquestionable narrative is not to be noted. Anything, including mountains of evidence, that does not fit what I wish to be so is a conspiracy theory.

I would appreciate if you could edit your post to reflect the truths we have been informed of:

The urine dossier is fact because it was paid for by my side and didn't need to prove its claims anyways. Of course it's true! Don't ask to see the evidence.

Hunter's laptop, the 4chan email hack, and Ashley's diary (even though people have been charged and convicted for stealing it from the Biden family) are all fake. Don't ask about the evidence. The fact checkers said it doesn't matter.

And surely, this didn't come from the Chinese lab in the area the disease originated that is well documented in the academic journals in the years before the emergence, specifically researching how to modify coronaviruses to infect humans. My vaccine works, but only if you take it 6+ times. My mask saves my life even though every actual study before 2020 found they do little to nothing against airborne diseases and the gaps in the material are many times greater than the size of Covid particles.
Old 02-27-2023, 11:04 AM

Quote:
THAT made the January 6th dude go off like that? Good Lord.
Old 02-27-2023, 11:04 AM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

We're on to "Hunter's laptop" now! This thread is too funny. Up next: why the latest victim of the worldwide left-wing conspiracy, Dilbert creator Scott Adams, is really just a misunderstood hero!
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 02-27-2023, 11:10 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman View Post
THAT made the January 6th dude go off like that? Good Lord.
AND the "and/or your kids doctor" was to another poster directly quoted in the post, while January 6th dude ranted that this was about his kids and demonstrated he is incapable of basic literacy and could not understand it even after being shown a screenshot of the post after being told multiple times. Gold.
Old 02-27-2023, 11:47 AM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyStrawberry View Post
We're on to "Hunter's laptop" now! This thread is too funny. Up next: why the latest victim of the worldwide left-wing conspiracy, Dilbert creator Scott Adams, is really just a misunderstood hero!
Maybe my point was over your head.
Old 02-27-2023, 11:54 AM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Maybe my point was over your head.
Ha. Mark, understood on your post but I also enjoy the Dilbert creator crack. The guy deserves a mention.
Old 02-27-2023, 12:08 PM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Ha. Mark, understood on your post but I also enjoy the Dilbert creator crack. The guy deserves a mention.
Between this, the gun ownership and the book ban threads, nearly every lunatic fringe theory out there has been touched on. Might as well include giving our anti-woke heroes the praise they deserve!
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 02-27-2023, 12:32 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
But, but, what about Dilbert???

Gee, I wonder why the left and their funded media is going after Dilbert and making it such a big breaking news story?
And the sheep lap it right up. SMH.
Tell us again, Bobby, why you lied to join this site?
https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/st...294786?lang=en
Old 02-27-2023, 01:57 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
and now here comes the race card argument...everyone is a white supremacist, here comes the lunatic fringe theory ...its like you are drawn up from central casting

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 02-27-2023 at 01:59 PM.
Old 02-27-2023, 02:02 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
and now here comes the race card argument...everyone is a white supremacist, here comes the lunatic fringe theory ...its like you are drawn up from central casting

Easier to label and finger point than engage in intelligent debate.

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 02-27-2023, 02:17 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
Easier to label and finger point than engage in intelligent debate.

Are you seriously trying to say name calling and posting links only naive little kids would believe as real is not intelligent debate?
Old 02-27-2023, 04:00 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Pro guns, refusal to call a racist the piece of garbage he is, anti vaxxer, everything is a conspiracy…central casting is waiting for you to return their call.
Old 02-27-2023, 04:00 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Pro guns, refusal to call a racist the piece of garbage he is, anti vaxxer, everything is a conspiracy…central casting is waiting for you to return their call.
Old 02-27-2023, 04:10 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
funny you are from central casting because everything you said there is pretty untrue or super vague, like what is 'pro guns'. I think i said i am for the first and second amendment, maybe you are against both of those?

I said not being able to sue today if you get sick from a vaccine is not right, not sure how that fits in with either side narrative because i think both sides agree with that as well..

Making these blanket statements, and id like to see my conspiracy quotes...i know i pointed out things that have proven correct, such as the labtop belonging to hunter biden is a fact..not sure how that fits the conspiracy narrative....

anyway, you are right i will call central casting and tell them to call you as you you fit the mold puurfectly.. i think they were trying to get your number as the reason they called me because perhaps you were 'off the grid'...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 02-27-2023 at 04:17 PM.
Old 02-27-2023, 04:20 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

[QUOTE=irv;2318837]But, but, what about Dilbert???

Gee, I wonder why the left and their funded media is going after Dilbert and making it such a big breaking news story?
https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/st...294786?lang=en[/QUOTE

its a huuge story, almost as important as that silly race baiting stupid poll he cited as well..both are not newsworthy but the media will gobble it up, while neither should get much attention...i guess can just ban all of his books if he has any, and i guess that will come from right because the right bans all books i guess.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 02-27-2023 at 04:23 PM.
Old 02-27-2023, 05:01 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

[QUOTE=1952boyntoncollector;2318900]
Quote:
But, but, what about Dilbert???

https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/st...294786?lang=en[/QUOTE

its a huuge story, almost as important as that silly race baiting stupid poll he cited as well..both are not newsworthy but the media will gobble it up, while neither should get much attention...i guess can just ban all of his books if he has any, and i guess that will come from right because the right bans all books i guess.
Not sure why the media is focused on dilbert. They should be focusing thousands of hours like Fox News does on a trans collegiate swimmer that has affected the lives of a dozen or so people.
Old 02-27-2023, 05:23 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

[QUOTE=Carter08;2318910]
Quote:

Not sure why the media is focused on dilbert. They should be focusing thousands of hours like Fox News does on a trans collegiate swimmer that has affected the lives of a dozen or so people.
they are focusing on the train crash now and the sick town, they seem to be the main ones and the current president administration says everything is safe....are they wrong to focus on that...only impacts a very small amount of people and a very small town... i dont see any investigations for justice..

we can always watch cnn msnbc to hear about how racist everyone is and also about the racist black officers.(did they take race sensitivity training?)..they were arrested and charged with murder but now we get to hear about the need for investigations for justice etc..... I would think if your town pays millions of dollars and the police murderers (bodycams working which is nice to see, and they need more funding for that...) are going to jail for life that doesnt seem to contribute for others to follow in that path or the powers that be to condone that type of behavior.

there are many unsolved crimes and rapes and no justice or money for victims there...but lets focus on only atrocities where there are arrests and firings and payments of millions of dollars....Iwould blame most meida for that..fox/cnn whoever else.... really wish there was more witness cooperation to solve terrible crimes and make places more safe for everyone...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 02-27-2023 at 05:32 PM.
Old 02-28-2023, 09:11 AM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

This is great. Glad we got that covered. Up next: why the war in Ukraine is actually fake! Thanks, George Soros!
Old 02-28-2023, 09:43 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

I’m from the government and I’m here to help.

Problem solved.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.

Last edited by frankbmd; 02-28-2023 at 09:43 AM.