NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Baseball Memorabilia B/S/T

Old 07-07-2017, 05:11 PM

Default 2 or 3 ad limit at one time?

Just wondering if this rule still in force. Looks like some have 10 - 12 different listings on same page. Just wondering? Sam Majors smajors234@yahoo.com
Old 07-07-2017, 06:05 PM
Rick McQuillan

Default Stephen

I agree. I don't know why Stephen feels like he doesn't need to follow the rules.

T213-2 139 down 46 to go.
Old 07-07-2017, 06:42 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

He was given carte blanche a long time ago to post anywhere he wants, as often he wants, and can argue with people rudely whenever he wants. Something to do with him being a millenial.
Old 07-07-2017, 06:55 PM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
He was given carte blanche a long time ago to post anywhere he wants, as often he wants, and can argue with people rudely whenever he wants. Something to do with him being a millenial.
Really man? You're ridiculous. What is your problem with me? Did I ever do anything to you? Ever? I don't even know who you are and have never spoken poorly or condescending towards or about you ever. I clearly get under your skin for some apparent reason. Rather than talk about me on the board as if I have free reign, just PM me like a man and let's talk about it.
Old 07-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYECOLLECTVINTAGE View Post
Really man? You're ridiculous. What is your problem with me? Did I ever do anything to you? Ever? I don't even know who you are and have never spoken poorly or condescending towards or about you ever. I clearly get under your skin for some apparent reason. Rather than talk about me on the board as if I have free reign, just PM me like a man and let's talk about it.
No problem with you personally. I think you've clogged the board up with way too many posts on your trade up thing. And I've seen a few threads where you really laid into people rudely and no one care about that either. And now you are selling like 30 items at once and no one cares about that either. So carry on.

Last edited by Snapolit1; 07-07-2017 at 07:12 PM.
Old 07-07-2017, 07:17 PM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Some people obviously care about the posts. Because A) I have sold a bunch of the items already before sending to auction and B) people PM me daily wishing me luck on the trade up. If the trade up is 1 thread how is it clogging the page? That doesn't even make sense. Also The only people I bash into are the same 2 people that are nasty to me constantly. You clearly do have a problem with me. Can't we all just get along?
Old 07-07-2017, 08:09 PM

Default 2 or 3 items listed

Wow guys. First let me say I don't know Stephen or have not had any dealings with him in the past to my recollection. But felt a need to respond to this thread. I enjoy coming home from work everyday and jumping on this website to see if there are any new or interesting items up for sale. I am more of a buyer/collector than a seller. I personally don't see any problem with anyone listing 1 or 30 items at a time, as I will go through all of them looking for that one eye catching item. The items Ive seen Stephen list are usually very unique and have potential to be of high interest to several members. We all enjoy this site for what everyone brings to the table, whether it be selling/buying/trading/information/etc. That's why we constantly look at it and participate in it. We all have that sick passion for this hobby. So please, lighten up on our fellow members and if you have a problem with someone, just simply ignore his postings or take it up with him on a PM. I love this site and all the members on it, so please don't bring me down after a hard days work with a bunch of complaints. Thank you, and still watching for that HOLY GRAIL.
Old 07-08-2017, 06:46 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

+2 ...It seems some folks won't let go. This site is about having fun with vintage cards. Stephens Trade Up (hey Stephen) thread is a fantastic thread that was approved before he put it up by management. It adds good activity and fun to the site imho. And it is a 1-off so there won't be too many of those type threads.

And as I look down this very BST section there are approximately 2 weeks of posts on the front page so I don't think anyone is taking too much advantage. All that said and Stephen could probably consolidate a few photo BST threads to help out a little.....but again, with almost 2 weeks of threads on the front page it's not a technical worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Cubfan View Post
Wow guys. First let me say I don't know Stephen or have not had any dealings with him in the past to my recollection. But felt a need to respond to this thread. I enjoy coming home from work everyday and jumping on this website to see if there are any new or interesting items up for sale. I am more of a buyer/collector than a seller. I personally don't see any problem with anyone listing 1 or 30 items at a time, as I will go through all of them looking for that one eye catching item. The items Ive seen Stephen list are usually very unique and have potential to be of high interest to several members. We all enjoy this site for what everyone brings to the table, whether it be selling/buying/trading/information/etc. That's why we constantly look at it and participate in it. We all have that sick passion for this hobby. So please, lighten up on our fellow members and if you have a problem with someone, just simply ignore his postings or take it up with him on a PM. I love this site and all the members on it, so please don't bring me down after a hard days work with a bunch of complaints. Thank you, and still watching for that HOLY GRAIL.

Last edited by Leon; 07-08-2017 at 06:49 AM.
Old 07-08-2017, 07:52 AM

Default 2 or 3 ad limit?

Thanks for the clarification!
Old 07-08-2017, 03:16 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam majors View Post
Thanks for the clarification!
Sam- the 2-3 limit is only in the Live Auction section, where those threads are in fact time sensitive. Remember, on our forum, the fewer rules the better. Thanks for your understanding. Hope to see you at the Dinner if you can make it too!!
Old 07-08-2017, 06:24 PM

Default Now I understand!

The 2 -3 limit only applies to the live auction section. My mistake!
Leon, I'm setting up Tuesday and flying out Friday night. That's more than enough fun for this old man. Come see me in Booth 841. Sam Majors
Old 07-09-2017, 06:41 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam majors View Post
The 2 -3 limit only applies to the live auction section. My mistake!
Leon, I'm setting up Tuesday and flying out Friday night. That's more than enough fun for this old man. Come see me in Booth 841. Sam Majors
I will come by and say hi, my man.