NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 03-31-2010, 06:52 PM
Pup6913

Default OT: KC Area Net 54 Golf Outing

This is an open invite to any on the board not just KC area people. I was just wondering if there are any guys here that may want to get together Late April for a Golf outing. Maybe Saturday the 24th. Hopefuly this is enough time to plan ahead. I have found 3 maybe 4 guys that are up for it but am wondering if there is anyone else that may come up or down to get together for a relaxing day by the lake, hitting some balls and talking about whatever(probably cards). I have enclosed a copy of the greens fees for the course which are very resonable considering that it is right on Smithville lake and the courses are very nice and taken care of.

Would you prefer morning or mid morning tee times?

I am sure we will all want carts (I know I do)

9 or 18 holes

Lunch or dinner plans. I do not mind helping spring for some BBQ (dogs, brats, burgers) and beer if you want to grill by the lake or my house afterwards(pending the amount of guest). There is also a Dock resturant (great food) with live band and outdoor bar on the weekends by the course as another option. I live about 2 1/2-3 miles from the courses and resturant.

Does this day work for you?

Please let me know if you are interested in this. The earlier the better. I can call and reserve tee times in groups of 2-3 that way if someone last minute needs in then we can fit them with us.

I am a hacker. If I do +30-60 on 18 I am great. Spouses are welcome. Kids are well.......Use your judgement on that one.

There are campgrounds surrounding the lake with RV hookups if someone wanted to make a weekend of it. Fees are cheap for that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg golf.jpg (74.7 KB, 84 views)
Old 03-31-2010, 07:24 PM
Chris Wassmuth

I'm up for it. Just let me know. Are you bringing the wife? Angie may go but she would just ride in the cart.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:39 PM
Pup6913

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwazzy View Post
I'm up for it. Just let me know. Are you bringing the wife? Angie may go but she would just ride in the cart.
I may if there are enough to keep each other company. She is more than welcome to hang at the house also if she wants.

Last edited by Pup6913; 03-31-2010 at 07:39 PM.