NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 05-28-2020, 03:17 PM

Default New collector Chicago

New to the collecting game from Chicago. I've now managing a family collection past on to me from my father. I have lots of cards from baseball, basketball and football from the 50's to the 80's. I'm looking to sell or trade to reduce the collection. I was referred to this site by Santo10Fan. If anyone has any interest please let me know.

Thanks
Old 05-28-2020, 03:27 PM
James M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidvic69 View Post
New to the collecting game from Chicago. I've now managing a family collection past on to me from my father. I have lots of cards from baseball, basketball and football from the 50's to the 80's. I'm looking to sell or trade to reduce the collection. I was referred to this site by Santo10Fan. If anyone has any interest please let me know.

Thanks

Granted I can't speak for anyone else, but it probably would be best if you inventoried what exactly you have. I'm sure many people would be interested based off of what you were selling. Any highlights of the collection that you know of?
Old 05-28-2020, 05:07 PM
Ben
ben tay/lor

Vic, glad to see you made it to the forum! Vic and I go way back so please rest assured you can make any BST with Vic no worries.
Old 05-30-2020, 06:30 PM

I agree with seven, would love to know what's available.
Old 05-30-2020, 07:30 PM
David Kathman

Where in Chicago are you? I lived in the city for 30 years, now live in Mount Prospect (NW suburbs) but work in downtown Chicago (though not since the lockdown started).
Old 06-01-2020, 03:45 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidvic69 View Post

Thanks
Welcome to the fray!! Hopefully you will still collect after your sales. Good luck either way.

And a fave 50s card given to me by the OBC guys.

Last edited by Leon; 06-01-2020 at 03:47 PM.