NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics

Old 03-06-2023, 06:47 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgjackson222 View Post
You are aware that Austin Texas is one of the most liberal cities in the US, correct?
A liberal living in Austin is not the opposite of a Republican in MA or NYC.

You do know every city or town In MA isnt not necessarily blue but surrounded by a sea of ot. Similar to Austin being surrounded by a sea of red.. "dont you...dont.you" ???

Wrf is that?? Time for your coping cocktail buddy

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 03-06-2023, 08:06 PM
Charles Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
You do know every city or town In MA isnt not necessarily blue but surrounded by a sea of ot. Similar to Austin being surrounded by a sea of red.. "dont you...dont.you" ???

Wrf is that?? Time for your coping cocktail buddy
Nonsensical
Old 03-06-2023, 08:26 PM
D@le Irv*n

Remember when the left and their herd of sheep called the previous president a Nazi and that he'd start WW-3?

Ironic, don't you think, the current president is playing/toying with that scenario and his follows are now all Nazi sympathizers.
Old 03-06-2023, 08:49 PM
Al Richter

Austin is liberal ?

I lived there 85-90. Starting in 88 the banks went bust, the market caved, oil tanked, the Cowboys sucked and we had neighbors walk away from their homes and mortgages in the middle of the night. But we enjoyed our time there.
Old 03-06-2023, 09:05 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
You are aware that Austin Texas is one of the most liberal cities in the US, correct?
A liberal living in Austin is not the opposite of a Republican in MA or NYC.
I've been to Austin. I wouldn't exactly call it liberal compared to, say, Ann Arbor.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 03-06-2023, 09:07 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
A guy with a username I don't even recognize raging over things I wrote (which, from the quoted portions, is mostly statements that one should read the bill text) weeks ago in another thread is one of the weirder Net54 interactions I've seen, but I'll bite.

Notes line 258-262 there. It is perfectly legal to teach blacks were discriminated against. The verbiage says that the teacher just cannot endorse the discrimination (which would, you know, be racist). Yes, it bans teachers from being racist and teaching that a persons status is because of their skin color. Note the present tense. I would think that is a good thing.

I am such a nice guy, that I looked up the law by Googling for it and reading because it is not my memory but the text that is law. This took me a few minutes because I am slow and stupid fellow. https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bil.../?Tab=BillText.

(h)
360 The history of African Americans, including the
361 history of African peoples before the political conflicts that
362 led to the development of slavery, the passage to America, the
363 enslavement experience, abolition, and the history and
364 contributions of African Americans of the African diaspora to
365 society. Students shall develop an understanding of the
366 ramifications of prejudice, racism, and stereotyping on
367 individual freedoms, and examine what it means to be a
368 responsible and respectful person, for the purpose of
369 encouraging tolerance of diversity in a pluralistic society and
370 for nurturing and protecting democratic values and institutions.
371 Instruction shall include the roles and contributions of
372 individuals from all walks of life and their endeavors to learn
373 and thrive throughout history as artists, scientists, educators,
374 businesspeople, influential thinkers, members of the faith
375 community, and political and governmental leaders and the
376 courageous steps they took to fulfill the promise of democracy
377 and unite the nation. Instructional materials shall include the
378 vital contributions of African Americans to build and strengthen
379 American society and celebrate the inspirational stories of
380 African Americans who prospered, even in the most difficult
381 circumstances. Instructional personnel may facilitate
382 discussions and use curricula to address, in an age-appropriate
383 manner, how the individual freedoms of persons have been
384 infringed by slavery, racial oppression, racial segregation, and
385 racial discrimination, as well as topics relating to the
386 enactment and enforcement of laws resulting in racial
387 oppression, racial segregation, and racial discrimination and
388 how recognition of these freedoms has overturned these unjust
389 laws. However, classroom instruction and curriculum may not be
390 used to indoctrinate or persuade students to a particular point
391 of view inconsistent with the principles enumerated in
392 subsection (3) or the state academic standards. The department
393 shall prepare and offer standards and curriculum for the
394 instruction required by this paragraph and may seek input from
395 the Commissioner of Education's African American History Task
396 Force.

There you go. Now you have. Enjoy your evening.
That has to be one of the weirdest statutes I have ever seen.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 03-07-2023, 05:40 AM
Charles Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALR-bishop View Post
Austin is liberal ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I've been to Austin. I wouldn't exactly call it liberal compared to, say, Ann Arbor.
Wasn't expecting pushback on the statement that Austin is liberal. It has been voting heavily Democratic for decades, and has become increasingly more so. In the 2020 Presidential election Travis County (where the vast majority of Austin is located) voted for Biden by 72% vs. 27% for Trump.

The Mayor has been Democratic for many years and the Council, which has ten other members, is all Democrats except one (Mackenzie Kelly). Though it should be noted that the Austin City Council is officially nonpartisan.

Governor Rick Perry famously called Austin the "blueberry in the tomato soup" of Texas politics. Now of course, most major metropolitan areas in Texas and the country in general lean democratic in Presidential and other major elections.
Old 03-07-2023, 07:49 AM
Michael

Quote:
Notes line 258-262 there. It is perfectly legal to teach blacks were discriminated against. The verbiage says that the teacher just cannot endorse the discrimination (which would, you know, be racist). Yes, it bans teachers from being racist and teaching that a persons status is because of their skin color. Note the present tense. I would think that is a good thing.
I kind of get your point, but even with your interpretation, the law is still flawed. Based on your interpretation, school kids can't be taught that discrimination is still going on. A person of color is presently never denied the same interest rates a similar white person would be offered. Police don't randomly stop people based on their skin color. To discuss such a thing would make the teacher racist, in your interpretation of the law.

Quote:
381 ... Instructional personnel may facilitate
382 discussions and use curricula to address, in an age-appropriate
383 manner, how the individual freedoms of persons have been
384 infringed by slavery, racial oppression, racial segregation, and
385 racial discrimination, as well as topics relating to the
386 enactment and enforcement of laws resulting in racial
387 oppression, racial segregation, and racial discrimination and
388 how recognition of these freedoms has overturned these unjust
389 laws. ...

There you go. Now you have. Enjoy your evening.
Thanks for posting the above. I stand corrected. The law does say that past discrimination may be discussed.

You have a great day.
Old 03-07-2023, 07:59 AM
Michael

Quote:
Shouldnt be surprised, he ("austin"Mike) is (likely) one more strike away from being banned for political posts.

Must be tough being in Austin, TX I'd gather.

Kind of like me in Massachusetts, but in reverse. Then I moved to NYC. I'm a glutton for punishment!

For the record, I'm just fiscally conservative but socially liberal.

We are here to talk cards though...right?
Thanks for the laugh Ted. Complaining about political posts with your handle being what it is. Nothing political there, right "Republican"inmass?

But hey, I get that you're sensitive about political posts. So, you might want to stop reading because I'm going to post some more political talk.

Quote:
Pretty strange that "Hunter was a director on the board of Burisma - a Ukrainian-owned private energy company while his father was the Obama administration's pointman on US-Ukrainian relations. Hunter was one of several foreigners on its board."
- per BBC

Just another coincidence
Old 03-07-2023, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinMike View Post
A person of color is presently never denied the same interest rates a similar white person would be offered.
Banks bend over backwards to loan money to East Asians and at lower rates than they do to privileged whites. The reason has nothing to do with racism, the banks know they will get paid back.

Last edited by Cliff Bowman; 03-07-2023 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Clarification
Old 03-07-2023, 08:14 AM
Michael

Quote:
Wasn't expecting pushback on the statement that Austin is liberal. It has been voting heavily Democratic for decades, and has become increasingly more so. In the 2020 Presidential election Travis County (where the vast majority of Austin is located) voted for Biden by 72% vs. 27% for Trump.

The Mayor has been Democratic for many years and the Council, which has ten other members, is all Democrats except one (Mackenzie Kelly). Though it should be noted that the Austin City Council is officially nonpartisan.

Governor Rick Perry famously called Austin the "blueberry in the tomato soup" of Texas politics. Now of course, most major metropolitan areas in Texas and the country in general lean democratic in Presidential and other major elections.
You're right, Austin is liberal. Has been as long as I've been here in 1972. Although I don't think it's as liberal as it was in the past. Too many Californians moving here.

I saw a t-shirt for sale 10 to 15 years ago at the ACL Music Fest that depicted Austin as a blue oasis in a red landscape. I always wish I had gotten it.
Old 03-07-2023, 08:19 AM
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALR-bishop View Post
Austin is liberal ?

I lived there 85-90. Starting in 88 the banks went bust, the market caved, oil tanked, the Cowboys sucked and we had neighbors walk away from their homes and mortgages in the middle of the night. But we enjoyed our time there.
Banks went bust, the market caved, and oil tanked everywhere in the late 80s to early 90s, not just Austin. Being a Cowboys hater since the mid to late 70s, I like it when they suck.

Although I don't get to SA very often, it is a great place to visit.
Old 07-01-2023, 07:10 AM
D@le Irv*n

Stand with Ukraine!!!

https://www.tiktok.com/@world.peace...._t=8dcrN0eL1ru
Old 07-22-2023, 05:24 PM
D@le Irv*n

"Agent" Zelensky and his rise to power.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLeBb6hPUC8

Part 2 can be seen here because Youtube has put a age restriction on it and one needs to sign in.
This should open some people's eyes.
https://rumble.com/v30nd8w-a-scott-r...ky-part-2.html
Old 07-22-2023, 08:09 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
"Agent" Zelensky and his rise to power.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLeBb6hPUC8

Part 2 can be seen here because Youtube has put a age restriction on it and one needs to sign in.
This should open some people's eyes.
https://rumble.com/v30nd8w-a-scott-r...ky-part-2.html
You wasted 44 minutes of your life watching that? Look at the big picture, which is obvious to all the world, even including you, to see. Russia has invaded another country, rolling tanks, moving armies, and firing missiles into civilian targets, and destroying life-supporting infrastructure.

The rest of the world can either say, "Oh, look, another megalomaniac is trying to conquer and annex eastern Europe. Wonder if they'll stop with taking over Ukraine, kidnapping children back to Russia, murdering whomever they want, including using methods of torture, or will they also then take Moldova and eastern Poland, doing the same to the citizens living there?

Or, the rest of the world can say, no, we've seen this before and we're not going to allow another mass murderer to do this.

Irv, out of curiosity, in your world, was stopping Hitler a bad thing to do? I mean, Stalin was no choir boy and FDR was a liberal.
Old 07-22-2023, 08:27 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark17 View Post
You wasted 44 minutes of your life watching that? Look at the big picture, which is obvious to all the world, even including you, to see. Russia has invaded another country, rolling tanks, moving armies, and firing missiles into civilian targets, and destroying life-supporting infrastructure.

The rest of the world can either say, "Oh, look, another megalomaniac is trying to conquer and annex eastern Europe. Wonder if they'll stop with taking over Ukraine, kidnapping children back to Russia, murdering whomever they want, including using methods of torture, or will they also then take Moldova and eastern Poland, doing the same to the citizens living there?

Or, the rest of the world can say, no, we've seen this before and we're not going to allow another mass murderer to do this.

Irv, out of curiosity, in your world, was stopping Hitler a bad thing to do? I mean, Stalin was no choir boy and FDR was a liberal.
So, you didn't watch either one nor the previous one I posted and are still hanging your hat onto what your govt and their funded MSM feeds you?

Again, if China put missile silo's and military bases along the U.S/Mexican border when they agreed not too, you wouldn't expect the U.S. to react?

I get it Mark, you hate Putin but I know the majority of that hatred is all born to what MSM has fed you and continues to do.
Putin has wanted peace for a long time but your country has refused that but you still think Putin is the bad guy.
Old 07-22-2023, 08:40 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
So, you didn't watch either one nor the previous one I posted and are still hanging your hat onto what your govt and their funded MSM feeds you?
Are you denying that Russia is currently waging war on Ukrainian soil?

Quote:
Again, if China put missile silo's and military bases along the U.S/Mexican border when they agreed not too, you wouldn't expect the U.S. to react?

I get it Mark, you hate Putin but I know the majority of that hatred is all born to what MSM has fed you and continues to do.
No, I hate what Putin is doing because, and maybe this is hard for you to understand, I don't think invading countries and killing people by the thousands is acceptable. Nor is it acceptable to do this for the purpose of stealing (annexing) their land. As far as Putin kidnapping Ukrainian children back to Russia, it is the entire world (not just CNN) who has proved that, and therefore issued an arrest warrant against Putin for war crimes against humanity.

Quote:
Putin has wanted peace for a long time but your country has refused that but you still think Putin is the bad guy.
Putin has wanted peace? Why did he steal Crimea in 2014 then? Why did he start this war?

Now, to clarify, please answer my previous question. In your world, was it justified for the USA to stop Hitler when he, too, was invading conquering, and killing in Europe?
Old 07-22-2023, 08:55 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Are you denying that Russia is currently waging war on Ukrainian soil?

No, I hate what Putin is doing because, and maybe this is hard for you to understand, I don't think invading countries and killing people by the thousands is acceptable. Nor is it acceptable to do this for the purpose of stealing (annexing) their land. As far as Putin kidnapping Ukrainian children back to Russia, it is the entire world (not just CNN) who has proved that, and therefore issued an arrest warrant against Putin for war crimes against humanity.

Putin has wanted peace? Why did he steal Crimea in 2014 then? Why did he start this war?

Now, to clarify, please answer my previous question. In your world, was it justified for the USA to stop Hitler when he, too, was invading conquering, and killing in Europe?
Holy eff, dude, you have things so screwed up it isn't even funny.
Bringing Hitler into it LOL. Show me where in my other posts I've supported Hitler and not slammed him nor Zelensky and Ukraine for having Azov Nazi's.

Now answer my questions. Did you watch those vids, and do you think the U.S. should just sit idly by if China installed missile basis along the Mex/U.S. border?
Old 07-22-2023, 09:08 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Holy eff, dude, you have things so screwed up it isn't even funny.
Bringing Hitler into it LOL. Show me where in my other posts I've supported Hitler and not slammed him nor Zelensky and Ukraine for having Azov Nazi's.

Now answer my questions. Did you watch those vids, and do you think the U.S. should just sit idly by if China installed missile basis along the Mex/U.S. border?
No, I saw your video was 44 minutes in length, so I spared myself. I don't care about Zelensky. I believe Putin, like Hitler before him, needs to be stopped. The war is the big picture, Zelensky is a side note.

I'm glad you seem to be anti-Hitler. I'll let you try to rationalize away all the similarities between him and what Putin is currently doing, including to his own people who dare speak up against him.

If China installed missile bases in Mexico, I would NOT support the US pre-emptively invading Mexico, stealing (annexing) Mexican land, kidnapping Mexican children, bombing Mexican cities, schools, hospitals, and mining their roads, farm fields, and open areas. I would NOT support the US blowing up Mexican power grid facilities like electric and hydro plants, or torturing their soldiers and civilians.

Is that clear?
Old 07-22-2023, 09:18 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
No, I saw your video was 44 minutes in length, so I spared myself. I don't care about Zelensky. I believe Putin, like Hitler before him, needs to be stopped. The war is the big picture, Zelensky is a side note.

I'm glad you seem to be anti-Hitler. I'll let you try to rationalize away all the similarities between him and what Putin is currently doing, including to his own people who dare speak up against him.

If China installed missile bases in Mexico, I would NOT support the US pre-emptively invading Mexico, stealing (annexing) Mexican land, kidnapping Mexican children, bombing Mexican cities, schools, hospitals, and mining their roads, farm fields, and open areas. I would NOT support the US blowing up Mexican power grid facilities like electric and hydro plants, or torturing their soldiers and civilians.

Is that clear?
You're delusional dude. Everything you have mentioned there is straight out of what MSM and your corrupt govt has fed you.
Do yourself a favor, or remain ignorant, your choice, and watch those vids and the one I posted back a bit ago above the latest two.

Your current govt is the most corrupt, crooked and evil party that has ever existed but yet you believe what they are telling you about Ukraine is real and that they are trying their darndest to stop WW3.

Good god, man. Grab a clue.
Old 07-22-2023, 09:19 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

A classic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6wv7MyT.jpg (58.1 KB, 160 views)
Old 07-22-2023, 09:43 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
You're delusional dude. Everything you have mentioned there is straight out of what MSM and your corrupt govt has fed you.
Do yourself a favor, or remain ignorant, your choice, and watch those vids and the one I posted back a bit ago above the latest two.

Your current govt is the most corrupt, crooked and evil party that has ever existed but yet you believe what they are telling you about Ukraine is real and that they are trying their darndest to stop WW3.

Good god, man. Grab a clue.
You don't trust government or the MSM. I get that. Let's move on.

I am looking at the obvious. One country has invaded another. Their assault is brutal, not limited to military targets, but civilian as well. The entire world (minus Iran, North Korea, China, and a couple other countries) has condemned it. It really is that simple. This is not a hard call.

But you are so wrapped up in your distrust of the MSM that you convolute the obvious into some conspiracy they have cooked up to fool us. Ah, but you are smarter than that! What they say is always false (it clearly frustrates you that you're one of the few who gets that.)

I don't care what the MSM says. Or our government for that matter. You have one country, which has made it clear for some time that they intend to conquer parts of Europe and now they are trying to do it. I hope they fail, so they can't continue bringing war, destruction, and death to other countries.
Old 07-22-2023, 09:45 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
A classic.
It's been 80 years since someone began rolling armies through Europe, so yes, comparisons to Adolph have heretofore been hyperbole mostly. But now, in Putin, we finally have a valid comparison in both goal and method.

Last edited by Mark17; 07-22-2023 at 09:46 PM.
Old 07-22-2023, 09:58 PM

Talk about a dilemma and a Catch-22, the country that must now be stopped at all costs because they are the reincarnation of Hitler and the Nazis is the same country that was overwhelmingly responsible for the defeat of Hitler and the Nazis. Note the stolen German watches on the Russian officer's wrists in Berlin 1945.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 45 berlin.jpg (209.8 KB, 157 views)
Old 07-22-2023, 10:14 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
It's been 80 years since someone began rolling armies through Europe, so yes, comparisons to Adolph have heretofore been hyperbole mostly. But now, in Putin, we finally have a valid comparison in both goal and method.
Yes. It's pretty similar in goal and method. Russia is committing genocide. They are going to conquer Europe. The trains are taking millions of victims to camps to be slaughtered. the methods of the Nazi's have returned.

This is so reasonable. How did I not see it before? Clearly anyone who questions this war and policy is a Nazi sympathizer!

Now back in actual reality instead of fantasy bullshit land, I still cannot wrap my head around why the right of people in western Ukraine to choose their own way of living and government is unlimited and worth any price to the rest of the western world, but the people of eastern Ukraine have no such right. Logically they either both do or do not have such a right. My liberalism makes me believe that they do.
Old 07-22-2023, 10:16 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman View Post
Talk about a dilemma and a Catch-22, the country that must now be stopped at all costs because they are the reincarnation of Hitler and the Nazis is the same country that was overwhelmingly responsible for the defeat of Hitler and the Nazis. Note the stolen German watches on the Russian officer's wrists in Berlin 1945.
Stalin and Adolph both wanted eastern Europe. Stalin won and kept the lands his armies "liberated." That doesn't make Stalin a better guy, or less murderous - he had far stronger allies chewing up the Germans on the other fronts. And I would give more credit to the Russian winter than to the Russian army in winning the eastern front, but you make an interesting point.

The USA was allied WITH Russia in WW1 when others started that war. We were allied WITH Russia in WW2 when other countries invaded Russia. Now we are allied with the rest of Europe against Russia when they are the invaders.

It seems to me, for the past 100+ years, the USA has pretty consistently been on the side of the defenders and against the aggressors in these 3 major European wars.
Old 07-22-2023, 10:27 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Yes. It's pretty similar in goal and method. Russia is committing genocide. They are going to conquer Europe. The trains are taking millions of victims to camps to be slaughtered. the methods of the Nazi's have returned.

This is so reasonable. How did I not see it before? Clearly anyone who questions this war and policy is a Nazi sympathizer!
Glad you finally see the light. Yes, Russia is intentionally killing civilians (or don't you believe that's happening.... it may have been reported by CNN among 200 other news outlets.) Putin has made clear his goal of re-constituting the USSR, which included satellite states East Germany, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Albania, and that's a big chunk of Europe. I believe the Ukrainians loaded onto trains is far fewer than millions, but the United Nations has an arrest warrant against Putin for his using "forced deportation" against civilians including children.

Don't be too hard on yourself for being slow to recognize the similarities earlier. I'm here to help.
Old 07-23-2023, 07:26 AM
D@le Irv*n

That effing Putin!!!!
Imagine the gall of him invading Ukraine unprovoked. He needs to be stopped before he invades all the countries of Europe because he's done that so many times, unlike the U.S. since he's came into power.
https://www.tiktok.com/@ricardo11111..._t=8dexczGo1cZ

Edit: Shocking! They've censored/removed the vid above but it still remains, for now, here.
https://youtu.be/xVCsBB7vFBU?t=5289

Last edited by irv; 07-23-2023 at 09:21 AM.
Old 07-23-2023, 08:23 AM
D@le Irv*n

But multiple MSM sites, not just CNN, are talking about it so it must be true!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksb3KD6DfSI
Old 07-23-2023, 09:26 AM

Default Putin .

If the UN and NATO would only allow him to annex only Ukraine , and maybe return East Berlin to him , there will be peace in our time. Oh , he might need a Polish Corridor in order to access East Berlin. Of course. Not a problem.

.. Peace is good.

Old 10-07-2023, 07:48 PM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim65 View Post
Why does Israel need 90?
Well after today's activities they may need to launch a couple...
Successful B/S/T deals with asoriano, obcbobd, x2dRich2000, eyecollectvintage, RepublicaninMass, Kwikford, Oneofthree67, jfkheat, scottglevy, whitehse, GoldenAge50s, Peter Spaeth, Northviewcats, megalimey, BenitoMcNamara, Edwolf1963, mightyq, sidepocket, darwinbulldog, jasonc, jessejames, sb1, rjackson44, bobbyw8469, quinnsryche, Carter08, philliesfan and ALBB, Buythatcard and JimmyC so far.