NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 12-22-2019, 09:29 AM
Phil Apostle
Ph,il Ap0stle

Default Probstein123 Experiences

Oddly, I saw many cards offered on eBay by this fellow before I met him at a show, It was like seeing Elvis as I had built up an image in my head. Anyway,
the fellow was actually quite rude and seemed to lack "people skills". I can always get past that as everyone is wired up differently. However, he sells some of my cards--which is great--some do ok, others not too good, but his feedback is downright horrific in hobby terms. I mean...BAD. In the short time I've been here, I have noticed great enthusiasm about collecting and expertise beyond the typical eBay buyer. Question is, has anyone had first-hand experience with Mr. Probstein? Anything to be concerned about in terms of buying a high-end card from?
Thank you.
Old 12-22-2019, 09:37 AM
$cott Cl1nt0n

He's been getting beat up pretty good on the BO forums for knowingly selling altered/trimmed cards. If you search, you can find a post where he was alerted to this and his response was basically, it's in a slab so not my problem.

That's all I need to know. I won't buy from him, high end or otherwise.
Old 12-22-2019, 10:07 AM
pete ullman

He has a reputation as one of the larger eBay sellers similar to pwcc...caveat emptor.
Old 12-22-2019, 10:10 AM
Howard Chasser

Default ditto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arazi4442 View Post
He's been getting beat up pretty good on the BO forums for knowingly selling altered/trimmed cards. If you search, you can find a post where he was alerted to this and his response was basically, it's in a slab so not my problem.

That's all I need to know. I won't buy from him, high end or otherwise.
Similarly with PWCC
Old 12-22-2019, 03:37 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Trust me, he doesn't give a shit about anything other than himself and laughing all the way to the bank....He also knows that Ebay isn't going to do a freaking thing about it.....
Old 12-22-2019, 06:01 PM
Glyn Parson

You will get the card you pay for delivered quickly and securely and if you consign i have always been paid rapidly and have never had an issue with Rick. He accepts a lot of consignments and of course when you deal with that many consignors/consignees some issues will occur.
Old 12-22-2019, 06:02 PM
Albert Bee

Default probe

Have bought tons of stuff from him..no problems
Old 12-22-2019, 06:18 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

As I've said many times on this forum:

probstein is STILL dead to me.

I wouldn't waste a lump of coal on that sumbitch!

Merry Christmas to everyone else.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente
Old 12-22-2019, 06:45 PM
Matt Ferroni

So about 8 months ago when my son was born I decided to start a vintage card collection for him and bought a pretty nicely graded 1960 Mantle to kick things off. Knew nothing about the current landscape of the industry, trimming, grading controversy, etc. like I do now and naively dove right in. Bought the card from this seller, fine transaction and nice looking card, but since have read nothing but really shady stuff about him and his business. Makes me really regret my rookie mistake cause every time I look at that card I wonder if it’s been altered instead of enjoying it. Guess I’ll never know for sure but lesson learned that in this hobby it’s all about feeling good about what you buy (and who you buy from) not just the end product in your hands!

Last edited by mferronibc; 12-22-2019 at 06:56 PM.
Old 12-22-2019, 06:55 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

He has 14500 positive eBay feedbacks in the last month and 6 negative ones. Yet in this board he is the second coming of Satan. Kind of an odd disconnect, no?

He has 668,000 documented transactions and a 99.9% eBay positive feedback. What exactly should eBay do with him?
I’ve never had an issue with him.

Last edited by Snapolit1; 12-22-2019 at 06:59 PM.
Old 12-22-2019, 06:58 PM
Steven Finley

Personally, I have not agreed with him before. I've outted a handful of bad items or misleading listings to him in messages over the years which were all ignored with the exception of one time in which he (or an employee of his - it's been several years to be honest) argued with me over a series of messages that the signature below had been authenticated. They refused to pull the listing and someone paid almost $700 for the card.

PWCC, for better worse, has responded to all messages I've offered about incorrect listings and either pulled the item or amending the listing to describe the item correctly. No Probstein auction I ever alerted them about has been amended or pulled and almost always the auction ended with someone less educated overspending on a bad item.

That being said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
You will get the card you pay for delivered quickly and securely and if you consign i have always been paid rapidly and have never had an issue with Rick. He accepts a lot of consignments and of course when you deal with that many consignors/consignees some issues will occur.
This is also true. I choose not consign with him for the reasons I listed above, but I still regularly buy from him because at the end of the day if someone has the item I want at the price I want then I could really care less about that person's business ethics. It's just baseball cards at the end of the day. I'm not holier than thou. I do my due diligence and caveat emptor.
Old 12-22-2019, 07:01 PM
Adam Goldenberg

Default Issues

Actually went and met with him a couple weeks ago, nice guy...socially awkward maybe but BFD. Never an issue with him. I have bought and consigned with him over the last few years. As most of this board says buy the card not the holder.
Old 12-22-2019, 07:16 PM
Scott Russell

Don't know Rick personally but his dad is a trip.
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions
Old 12-22-2019, 07:16 PM
Phil Apostle
Ph,il Ap0stle

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydepepper View Post
As I've said many times on this forum:

probstein is STILL dead to me.

I wouldn't waste a lump of coal on that sumbitch!

Merry Christmas to everyone else.
Ok....just so we're clear, Mr. Culpepper, you do not acknowledge Mr. Probsteins existence and, thus, do NOT participate in his auctions. I can respect this stance and thoroughly enjoyed your delivery

Reading everything, it sounds like he's merely a funnel of material with no filter. His theory is "I do volume. My value is that your item will be seen.
Take it or leave it. I'm too busy to hold your hand and follow up when a buyer isn't happy. PSA grades 'em--not my issue. I have more items to list. Move on."

I get it.
Old 12-22-2019, 07:20 PM
Ben North

If you are interested in a card he is selling you need ask a few questions about the item and be sure to let him know you are very interested in the item. It makes a big difference if you do this.
Old 12-22-2019, 07:23 PM
Phil Apostle
Ph,il Ap0stle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradedcardman View Post
Actually went and met with him a couple weeks ago, nice guy...socially awkward maybe but BFD. Never an issue with him. I have bought and consigned with him over the last few years. As most of this board says buy the card not the holder.
Yes. Socially awkward is a PC and gentle way to put it. Obviously, at a large card show, this is an issue. When responding to an email, it is also a potential problem for some buyers. It doesn't change his integrity or the cards he sells!
I've met my share of honest, hard-working jerks. Rumor has it, I might BE one.
Old 12-22-2019, 08:29 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfinley View Post
Personally, I have not agreed with him before. I've outted a handful of bad items or misleading listings to him in messages over the years which were all ignored with the exception of one time in which he (or an employee of his - it's been several years to be honest) argued with me over a series of messages that the signature below had been authenticated. They refused to pull the listing and someone paid almost $700 for the card.

PWCC, for better worse, has responded to all messages I've offered about incorrect listings and either pulled the item or amending the listing to describe the item correctly. No Probstein auction I ever alerted them about has been amended or pulled and almost always the auction ended with someone less educated overspending on a bad item.

That being said:

This is also true. I choose not consign with him for the reasons I listed above, but I still regularly buy from him because at the end of the day if someone has the item I want at the price I want then I could really care less about that person's business ethics. It's just baseball cards at the end of the day. I'm not holier than thou. I do my due diligence and caveat emptor.
Strangely I do care about the ethics of dealers with cards/memorabilia. Weirdly I have bought a few watches from some seriously sketchy people.
Old 12-23-2019, 01:38 AM
Chuck Price

Bought from Probstein and sold through Probstein, never an issue. I recently needed to raise some funds quickly for a large purchase, told this to Rick. I overnighted some cards to him, he posted them that day. The auction was over the following Tuesday evening, the next day the funds were in my account. He did the right thing by me.

Drum Daddy, "10 Drum's and counting"
Green Cobb’s, “7 and counting “
Red Cobb’s, “12 and counting”
Working on my Ruth, Cobb, Joe Jackson, Gehrig, Wagner, Mantle collection
Old 12-23-2019, 04:11 AM

As a buyer, I have never had an issue with Probstein. I have never sold anything with him. Two major differences between Probstein and PWCC (1) Probstein does not advise “clients”, opine on condition with stickers, or put out “market” info; instead, he just lists the item, often with nominal or insufficient description, and (2) I am not sure, but I do not think he takes economic positions in most/many items he sells via auction; he does have BINs but not sure if those are his or clients looking for exposure. Probstein seems to be a true eBay storefront/consignor, listing other people’s stuff en mass and moving product for people. To me, he is not a true AH but just a mass mover of stuff on ebay.
Old 12-23-2019, 07:10 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
As a buyer, I have never had an issue with Probstein. I have never sold anything with him. Two major differences between Probstein and PWCC (1) Probstein does not advise “clients”, opine on condition with stickers, or put out “market” info; instead, he just lists the item, often with nominal or insufficient description, and (2) I am not sure, but I do not think he takes economic positions in most/many items he sells via auction; he does have BINs but not sure if those are his or clients looking for exposure. Probstein seems to be a true eBay storefront/consignor, listing other people’s stuff en mass and moving product for people. To me, he is not a true AH but just a mass mover of stuff on ebay.
+1. I agree. To my eyes he presents a totally different business model than PWCC.

I don't see him making the kind of affirmative representations of expertise as PWCC does. PWCC is almost like your personal card financial advisor.

Complaining to him that he should not sell a particular card that you don't like how its graded to me seen akin to complaining to Amazon that they shouldn't refuse to sell "Bob's Natural Dog Treats" because they don't satisfy your definition of the word natural.

I haven't checked but believe he typically has like 70,000 items for sale at any given time.

I'm sure others disagree strenuously.

Last edited by Snapolit1; 12-23-2019 at 07:13 AM.
Old 12-23-2019, 07:28 AM
Ge0rge Tr0end1e

I have bought from Probstein many times without any problems. I have never consigned anything to him. But I do auction discards on eBay and while I would accept (timely) returns for any reason, I do think the TPG slab (and the scan) should preclude post-sale disputes regarding condition, unless the card is credibly outed by BO or some similar process. Everybody has to live with the limitations of the TPGs to screen out all alterations and the possibility that any given card may or may not have been altered prior to grading. Absent complicity in the alterations, I don't see how you can expect the seller to be responsible for theoretical imperfections in the history of a card that he purchased graded and is now selling.

Last edited by GeoPoto; 12-23-2019 at 07:29 AM.
Old 12-23-2019, 07:50 AM
John Wondowski

I consign with Rick. Fast turn around and attentive service. A bonus is that he will move $30 items.
Old 12-23-2019, 08:31 AM
Casey

For me, fine low dollar and high volume dealer.
Old 12-23-2019, 08:55 AM
Rob

I've only bought from him once, one of the few times I've seen him selling a pennant...which I got for a fair price. All went well.

But I do a lot of sold results research on ebay and there was a time when almost without fail... the highest sale price for whatever I was researching, was achieved by this seller. In many cases, signifiicantly higher. Always thought that was interesting.
Old 12-23-2019, 11:39 AM
Ran-jodh Dh.ill0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil68 View Post
Oddly, I saw many cards offered on eBay by this fellow before I met him at a show, It was like seeing Elvis as I had built up an image in my head.
Wtf? lol

Quote:
Anyway,
the fellow was actually quite rude and seemed to lack "people skills". I can always get past that as everyone is wired up differently. However, he sells some of my cards--which is great--some do ok, others not too good, but his feedback is downright horrific in hobby terms.
If this guy was rude to you, then why would you do business with him?
Old 12-23-2019, 11:43 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by samosa4u View Post
The almighty dollar is always the answer. If there is something shady in the hobby Tricky Ricky Problemstein has been called out for doing it. Basically a low rent version of PWCC.

Yes I am a moron for caring.
Old 12-23-2019, 12:06 PM
Phil Apostle
Ph,il Ap0stle

Quote:
Originally Posted by samosa4u View Post
Wtf? lol

Just an awful post.

First, I am not doing business with him. I looked to folks on the board for their experiences. At no point did I discuss all the business we do. Being rude can be a momentary thing--like you just were. I'm sure you're a good guy, but nobody would know it by your post. It was purely confrontational, personal...and just plain stupid. When a member here asks for insights, you should either offer those insights or not respond. Many have offered exactly what I needed, and I thank them.

Secondly, the Elvis comment is called sarcasm. Typically, when someone offers a gazillion sportscards and is extremely visible--yet you don't know the person at all--meeting them has what I call the "Elvis affect". He could've looked like a fat guy with mustard stains on his shirt that needs to give his credit card number before speaking to a female (like most dealers I have known), he could've been Levi Bleamish, or just plain old happy, easy Brian Drent.
The point is, he's hobby famous, and I had never met him.

I don't want trouble, but will try to be understood.

**I see where I stated he sells some of my cards** This may be confusing. I HAVE NEVER given him cards to sell. He sells quite a few of the cards I make when OTHERS consign to him. His scans are poor and misrepresent the quality of the work. The cards have brought OK prices. He had no idea who I was when I stopped at his table in Chicago--we didn't get that far. He was pompous and I smiled and said "great stuff" and walked away.

Last edited by Phil68; 12-23-2019 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Clarification
Old 12-23-2019, 01:02 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

I think Probstein's biggest "problem" is that he treats cards as run of the mill consumer goods that he's passing along in routine commercial transaction and doesn't seem to give two shits about what he's selling. He doesn't talk breathelessly about "assets" "appreciating" as "investments," doesn't talk about "portfolios" and "rates of return," and doesn't wax poetic about magical "pasteboards" being the best example "extant" bla bla bla. I think the fact that he doesn't act like he's selling sacred holy artifacts just rubs some people the wrong way. Oh, and he tries to sell things at high prices. Imagine that.

Last edited by Snapolit1; 12-23-2019 at 01:03 PM.
Old 12-23-2019, 01:07 PM
Phil Apostle
Ph,il Ap0stle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
I think Probstein's biggest "problem" is that he treats cards as run of the mill consumer goods that he's passing along in routine commercial transaction and doesn't seem to give two shits about what he's selling. He doesn't talk breathelessly about "assets" "appreciating" as "investments," doesn't talk about "portfolios" and "rates of return," and doesn't wax poetic about magical "pasteboards" being the best example "extant" bla bla bla. I think the fact that he doesn't act like he's selling sacred holy artifacts just rubs some people the wrong way. Oh, and he tries to sell things at high prices. Imagine that.
Very entertaining and likely accurate portrayal!
Old 12-23-2019, 01:29 PM
Scott Russell

Quote:
Just an awful post.

First, I am not doing business with him. I looked to folks on the board for their experiences. At no point did I discuss all the business we do. Being rude can be a momentary thing--like you just were. I'm sure you're a good guy, but nobody would know it by your post. It was purely confrontational, personal...and just plain stupid. When a member here asks for insights, you should either offer those insights or not respond. Many have offered exactly what I needed, and I thank them.

Secondly, the Elvis comment is called sarcasm. Typically, when someone offers a gazillion sportscards and is extremely visible--yet you don't know the person at all--meeting them has what I call the "Elvis affect". He could've looked like a fat guy with mustard stains on his shirt that needs to give his credit card number before speaking to a female (like most dealers I have known), he could've been Levi Bleamish, or just plain old happy, easy Brian Drent.
The point is, he's hobby famous, and I had never met him.

I don't want trouble, but will try to be understood.

**I see where I stated he sells some of my cards** This may be confusing. I HAVE NEVER given him cards to sell. He sells quite a few of the cards I make when OTHERS consign to him. His scans are poor and misrepresent the quality of the work. The cards have brought OK prices. He had no idea who I was when I stopped at his table in Chicago--we didn't get that far. He was pompous and I smiled and said "great stuff" and walked away.
Not that it bothered me but I misunderstood you originally also. This clears it up and actually makes your story funnier.
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

Old 12-23-2019, 04:05 PM
Tyler Smith
Tyler Sm.ith

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfinley View Post

That being said:

That is the worst Jordan forgery I’ve ever seen. Slab or no slab, whoever bought it should’ve known better.
Old 12-23-2019, 04:09 PM
Ran-jodh Dh.ill0n

Sorry for dropping the F-bomb, but your Elvis comment rubbed me the wrong way.

Now either my reading comprehension is very poor or you're not writing properly, but your previous comment looked like you were saying that even though he was rude to you, you still handed your cards over to him.

Quote:
He sells quite a few of the cards I make when OTHERS consign to him.
??? What does this mean ???
Old 12-23-2019, 05:17 PM
Scott Russell

He makes custom cards and sells them. Some people who have bought them have subsequently consigned them to Probstein.

Old 12-24-2019, 05:44 AM
Ryan Inns

Would echo most of the comments previously made and add that it bugs me that he only includes the front image of the card. Not sure about everyone else but I like to put eyes on both sides of the card before buying.
Old 12-24-2019, 07:49 AM
Adam Goldenberg

Default May be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
It may be accurate but does it make a difference ? If you want someone to be passionate about selling your cards then the consignment route is not for you. Set up your own account on a selling site or sell privately. Its a business for him and he does well at it.
Old 12-27-2019, 10:02 AM
@ndrew woo.dfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mferronibc View Post
cause every time I look at that card I wonder if it’s been altered instead of enjoying it. Guess I’ll never know for sure but lesson learned that in this hobby it’s all about feeling good about what you buy (and who you buy from) not just the end product in your hands!
You can always post it here and get our opinion on the card. Just a thought.

Member since 2009
Old 12-27-2019, 11:16 AM
Phil Apostle
Ph,il Ap0stle

Default Best advice I could give any collector...

Quote:
Originally Posted by T205 GB View Post
You can always post it here and get our opinion on the card. Just a thought.
That's exactly what I will do when I get a questionable card. This is the place for the best in the business. It takes a true card geek to know what's what.
Old 12-27-2019, 11:27 AM
Dale Walton
Dale Wal.ton

I have bought and sold with Rick many times. Never had a significant problem. Service has always been good.

If you consign with Rick, one thing you will not get is any sort of acknowledgement of receipt for your consigned items. At least, I didn't. You will need to either email or call him, or keep track of what you consign and then check for the items on ebay. I always built a watch list of my own items that I consigned so I could keep up with their being posted, current and final bids, etc. since he has no consignor portal for you to monitor.

Posting of items on ebay has a quick turnaround unlike other auction houses, and payment of the net proceeds has always been prompt.
Old 12-27-2019, 04:11 PM

Default Probstein 123

My full name is Cliff Cantrell, added because I am submitting an opinion of the subject individual

About 4 years ago I decided to trim down my collection and redefine my focus. I tried selling a few things on ebay but it took too much time and effort so I approached Probstein in email and on the phone. He asked what I had, I told him and he said "bundle it all up with an inventory letter and ship to him and he'd do the rest". I took his advice and sent a good size box of some premium stuff and some filler stuff. He quickly listed and sold the premium stuff and was quick to send a check with a listing of what everything sold for and the fees involved with each item. I was happy with the outcome. The filler stuff sat there for about 3 months. I was in constant contact with him and for a while he was sick, then it was the holidays and then he didn't think it was a good time to sell that stuff. All told the filler stuff was probably only work maybe 2,000 and didn't really seem to be worth his time. I finally told him to ship it back, which he did (well packaged) along with an invoice for the shipping cost (a reasonable request). I got it back, paid the shipping and ended up piecing out the filler on ebay and made a few hundred more than I thought I would have.

Over time, after this experience, I have bid unsuccessfully on his non-sports card auctions and successfully on some of the older stuff and have been happy with what I got and happy with the price I paid.

Given the new claims of altered cards, and my inability to readily identify something that is altered I have quit doing business with him. In the future I might offer him more of the better stuff if I decide to change directions again or maybe will just go with one of the auction houses.

He was always cordial and friendly both in email and on the phone so I harbor no grudge or ill will towards him. I just believe he doesn't have the time to pour over every card that comes in and gets photoed and minimally described but that is his business plan and it seems to work for him.

Last edited by n5gwu; 01-02-2020 at 07:57 PM. Reason: to add my full name to the post
Old 12-30-2019, 11:43 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I have only had a few buys from Probstein on ebay and they went fine. That said, I have seen some things recently that would probably make me take a little closer look from now on.

BTW, if any member in this thread gave an opinion, good or bad, they need to have their full names in their post or edit it out. If you don't then your full name will be put next to it. The rule is in bold letters at the top of every page.

If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. .

thanks all!!
Old 12-31-2019, 09:06 AM
Sam Lemoine

I consigned A LOT of cards with Rick about six years ago. Rick got consignment fees. He handled almost 500 auctions, shipped the cards out, dealt with any deadbeat bidders, etc. I got paid in less than a week. I will occasionally but stuff from him. I have never had an issue.
Old 12-31-2019, 12:01 PM
Bob Davies

My only experience is the exorbitant shipping fees. Perhaps that is because I’m in Canada. The fees rival PWCC’s fees. I’m not paying $25 shipping on a $30 card.

It also seems to me that his fees suddenly increased one day. Amazing as the postal fees did not go up at the same rate.
Old 12-31-2019, 12:08 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampsfan View Post
My only experience is the exorbitant shipping fees. Perhaps that is because I’m in Canada. The fees rival PWCC’s fees. I’m not paying $25 shipping on a $30 card.

It also seems to me that his fees suddenly increased one day. Amazing as the postal fees did not go up at the same rate.
I believe his fees are $35 per? PWCC's is a guesstimate on how much a card will sell for but the low value cards are usually $25 unless that has changed recently?

I was watching a Probstein card last night that went surprisingly low at just under $15 dollars (possible trimmed card?) and the shipping was $35. I would have paid $35 for the card if his fees were a lot more reasonable.
Old 12-31-2019, 12:10 PM

I've won items from him before (not high priced items) and he always has charged me one shipping cost for multiple items and I receive them very quickly so I think he's pretty fair.
Old 12-31-2019, 02:13 PM
Ge0rge Tr0end1e

Probstein generally charges $4.00 for the first card and $0.50 for each additional card. For high-dollar cards he quotes $10 for the first card. High-dollar might be over $500. PWCC now charges a minimum of $5.00. PWCC combines shipping but does so based on the selling price of the cards. Probstein is economical compared to PWCC, but PWCC is not ridiculous. PWCC has increased their shipping charges quite a bit in the last year. That's my experience.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
Old 12-31-2019, 05:09 PM
Albert Bee

Default Probe

Well this post is started to gather support for Probstein ... I too have no have any issues with him
Old 12-31-2019, 05:14 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBB View Post
Well this post is started to gather support for Probstein ... I too have no have any issues with him
Since we are supporting people I have never had a single issue with Gary Moser.
Old 12-31-2019, 05:29 PM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Since we are supporting people I have never had a single issue with Gary Moser.
Lmao !!! Best Laugh I’ve had since the Magie Eraser !!
Old 12-31-2019, 05:35 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

He lost a box of about 200 Jordan cards from the 90s.

I always had the feeling they, or at least the better ones, would show up in PSA holders one day. He paid me off, and shortly after told me had found the box. He then mentioned hed auction them, and pay for refund me the difference from the "pay off". I declined and that was the last I sent to him.

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 12-31-2019, 05:44 PM
P. Sp.ec.tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
since we are supporting people i have never had a single issue with gary moser.
lol