NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Baseball Memorabilia B/S/T

Old 01-27-2022, 06:10 PM
Mike

Default FS - 1967 St. Louis Cardinals National League Champs Pennant (price correction)

I picked this up last summer and it's languished in a closet because it was part of an auction that I won (the part I unfortunately did not need).

It's deserving of a much better home in my opinion.

I tried to find a price reference point for this particular pennant but did not have any luck. Having said that and I'm basing my price off several other similar, but not in this good of shape, pennants I found for sale online and asking $90 net to me.

I will ship for free in a sturdy non-bendable shipping box/tube and include the plastic sleeve it came in. If you have any questions please let me know and thank you for looking.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1967nlchamps.jpg (76.8 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg 1967b.jpg (12.6 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg color.jpg (83.7 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpg topleft.jpg (47.2 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpg bleft.jpg (79.8 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg justthetip.jpg (35.8 KB, 130 views)

Last edited by Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey; 01-31-2022 at 10:26 PM.
Old 01-28-2022, 05:00 AM
Mike

This may be dumb on my part and only in this community could I even post a comment like this without being ridiculed or mocked in the 'wonderful' world of online selling.......but..........

If I am way way way off with my pricing I will not be offended if someone tells me, provided they "show their work"/how they arrived at whatever price is more accurate.

I really do want this to go to a good home and I usually don't sell much of anything besides the occasional live auction on here. I'm trying to sell a little more this year mainly so I can attempt (ha!) to finish a 1951 Bowman set. This is the first pennant I've ever tried to sell and more to come if I can get the hang of this and everyone walks away happy

I happened across quite the collection of pennants last year and it was hard to pass up (so that I could get my hands on some Cubs stuff, including the first night game at Wrigley!!). It was a HUGE lot though and there are plenty more where this came from of varying ages and uniqueness, MLB and MiLB.

Thanks for understanding and stopping by and hey, if you do wanna mock or ridicule me have at it, wore my big boy pants today so we're good......lol.
Old 01-30-2022, 11:21 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Well.... only because you asked for constructive feedback, I will post these two recent comps. These two are very representative of what this pennant typically sells for...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/29474967188...p2047675.l2557

and...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/23431611957...p2047675.l2557

$55 and $59 respectively. And here's a similar, but rarer variation that sold for $81 (says "World Champions", as opposed to NL Champs)...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/22479408768...p2047675.l2557

So yes, your asking price is indeed aggressive. Great pennant though. Would be eager to see the rest of the collection, if you care to post it!
Old 01-31-2022, 10:22 PM
Mike

You. Are. Awesome!!!! Sincerely thank you so much! My attempts at finding pricing yielded very little, really appreciate the links too!

Yeah I'll get some good pics and post tomorrow, be on the look out! Have a couple of older looking Yankees and an Expos that might be from 1970's? Anywho....stay tuned and thanks again, have a good one!

(Oh, and I posted on the "Hey Pennant Guys....." thread, I'll update pics on that thread instead of cluttering up this.)

Last edited by Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey; 01-31-2022 at 10:24 PM.
Old 01-31-2022, 11:53 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Great stuff.... and best of luck with the sale. It's a beauty!
Old 02-01-2022, 07:52 PM
Rob

Wow! $17.50 with free shipping for a beautiful 54 year old pennant. I feel badly for that seller. He’s got my luck!

Tags
1967, pennant, st. louis cardinals