NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 05:25 AM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.P.Johnson View Post
Chris ~ You're obviously never going to get a resonse, but you know who did it, so just move on. If you still want to be a member there for some reason, just sign up with a fake name through a proxy server or have a friend sign up for you and then use their account or whatever...
That would be too easy.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:30 AM
D@niel.P@trick.Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
That would be too easy.
What do you mean???
Old 09-03-2013, 09:09 AM
Chuck Tapia

Default MORE intimidation tactics from GOD Mueller and minions

This response sent to me through my e-bay account LOLOLOL Now this is funny...

Tapia, you really need to keep that loud mouth of yours shut and not speak of others that you have no business to nor knowledge of on blogs all over the place. You seem to be nothing but one of those loudmouths who talks shit on blogs about others and can only do it on blogs. people like you are the real ones with half a sliver of a brain.

- torpjones

I say F you, I will speak about what I know....which ain't much. It's enough to piss God Mueller and his Kumbaya crew off apparently..For the record. I won't stop.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:34 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdb View Post
So much speculation. Of course it's Nora & Travis site imo. He is more moderator oriented I suspect. Is mueller involved beyone advertising? I havent seen any instance of it. For others who I don't know but have made some digs at me here is what I have told others, "deliver it to my face inperson" and we will see where it goes.

as I said Williams I would have let you in but I don't run the place. it is what it is. if you have a beef with mueller, jump on a plane and fly out to colorado and take care of it.
^
|
|= lame post of the year award

edited to add: only because of the threats of physical violence. Over the last decade it's pretty much been proven that threatening people over internet discussions that you don't like is a waste of time - if it ever results in actual violence, someone's going to jail. There is certainly no one at Autograph Planet who is worth going to jail over.

Last edited by Runscott; 09-03-2013 at 09:40 AM.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:00 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
This response sent to me through my e-bay account LOLOLOL Now this is funny...

Tapia, you really need to keep that loud mouth of yours shut and not speak of others that you have no business to nor knowledge of on blogs all over the place. You seem to be nothing but one of those loudmouths who talks shit on blogs about others and can only do it on blogs. people like you are the real ones with half a sliver of a brain.

- torpjones

I say F you, I will speak about what I know....which ain't much. It's enough to piss God Mueller and his Kumbaya crew off apparently..For the record. I won't stop.
I wonder if that ebay ID is only used to send messages like that? They've been on ebay for 11 years with ZERO feedback.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:01 AM
Banned

troll with non working phone number....,.

Last edited by Leon; 09-03-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:28 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalwart Fellow View Post
troll with non working phone number....,.
Torp and Stalwart fellow...same idiots from Autograph News Live...live it up losers
Old 09-03-2013, 11:38 AM
Barry Sloate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
^
|

edited to add: only because of the threats of physical violence. Over the last decade it's pretty much been proven that threatening people over internet discussions that you don't like is a waste of time - if it ever results in actual violence, someone's going to jail. There is certainly no one at Autograph Planet who is worth going to jail over.
+1
Old 09-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

DBDB, still waiting for you to tell us where Travis save people thousands of dollars.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:53 PM

Will all y'all stop stirring sh*t already?
Travis won't answer.
Chris wins.

Finis.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:08 PM
Steve Zarelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
DBDB, still waiting for you to tell us where Travis save people thousands of dollars.
There was a thread at his site where Travis was pointing out bad Ali's on eBay (some certed by TPAs), and many of the examples he posted were removed.

So, ironically, one or more of the EMRs Travis continually denigrates and belittles, must have been following the thread and had items pulled.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:28 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zipper View Post
There was a thread at his site where Travis was pointing out bad Ali's on eBay (some certed by TPAs), and many of the examples he posted were removed.

So, ironically, one or more of the EMRs Travis continually denigrates and belittles, must have been following the thread and had items pulled.
Travis: "someone on another website is trolling and passing them along, but if they want 50 more, just email me directly and i will give ebay all the boxing they can handle but only if they treat psa and jsa the same as everyone else. they wont though. they did a couple of token ones"

What was interesting is that Db tries to reason with Travis to no avail. He will get tired of it soon enough.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:31 PM
Jim M.arinari

Also, we have another Chris Williams sighting.

Leon, should I start a new thread "Why was Grant Banned from net54?"

http://autographplanet.com/forum/soc...ch-as-this-one

Last edited by Deertick; 09-03-2013 at 04:38 PM. Reason: sp
Old 09-03-2013, 04:27 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.P.Johnson View Post
What do you mean???
I want go through the front door, not the back door.

The back door is too easy.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 09-03-2013 at 04:27 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zipper View Post

Ditto!!!!!
Old 09-03-2013, 05:50 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deertick View Post
Also, we have another Chris Williams sighting.

Leon, should I start a new thread "Why was Grant Banned from net54?"

http://autographplanet.com/forum/soc...ch-as-this-one
Easy answer. Every member on this site needs to have a good, working phone number for them on file. He didn't and said (in essence) he didn't want to give one. No problem but he can't be a member. I feel strongly that our registration process is a good one.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:43 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I feel strongly that our registration process is a good one.
It is!!!!
Old 09-03-2013, 07:03 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Easy answer. Every member on this site needs to have a good, working phone number for them on file. He didn't and said (in essence) he didn't want to give one. No problem but he can't be a member. I feel strongly that our registration process is a good one.
That's just one difference between here (Net54) and AutographPlanet.

Grant knew immediately why he was banned and by who......
Old 09-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Grant knew immediately why he was banned and by who......
Absolutely and he was cordial. Very admirable.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:18 PM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
^
|

HAHAHA.. and he just signed up yesterday. Hmmm.....

Www.weingartensvintage.com

https://www.facebook.com/WeingartensVintage

http://www.psacard.com/Articles/Arti...ben-weingarten

ALWAYS BUYING BABE RUTH RED SOX TYPE 1 PHOTOGRAPHS--->To add to my collection
Old 09-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
So much speculation. Of course it's Nora & Travis site imo. He is more moderator oriented I suspect. Is mueller involved beyone advertising? I havent seen any instance of it. For others who I don't know but have made some digs at me here is what I have told others, "deliver it to my face inperson" and we will see where it goes.

as I said Williams I would have let you in but I don't run the place. it is what it is. if you have a beef with mueller, jump on a plane and fly out to colorado and take care of it.
I don't think anyone desires to travel to the Mass/CT/RI border to visit DB so I thought I would bring him here. I believe this is the charming DB with Sam Jones of the Boston Celtics.

M|ÇHÆL ߺW£ß¥

Last edited by Michael B; 09-03-2013 at 08:21 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Jeff

At the moment both Sam and Dennis are invisible.

HOF Type Collector + Philly A's, E/M/W cards, M101-6, Exhibits, Postcards, 30's Premiums & HOF Photos

"Assembling an unfocused collection for nearly 50 years."
Old 09-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

Try this link:

http://www.wickedlocal.com/wilmingto...autograph-show

Jeff
Old 09-03-2013, 08:25 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRBAKER View Post
At the moment both Sam and Dennis are invisible.
Thanks both Jeffs. I was trying to neaten it up. I sometimes take a while when doing graphic type items on the computer, but eventually I get there.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:00 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

And good ole jolly DB is threatening to get a lawyer and a Cease and Desist thrown at me. I will fart in his general direction and that of his lawyer!! He is a maroon!! To come on this board and think you will remain anonymous, or your name won't be shown, while arguing, is a mistake.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:34 AM
Chuck Tapia

[QUOTE=Leon;1180184]And good ole jolly DB is threatening to get a lawyer and a Cease and Desist thrown at me. I will fart in his general direction and that of his lawyer!! He is a maroon!! To come on this board and think you will remain anonymous, or your name won't be shown, while arguing, is a mistake.[/QUOTE

Yes he is a moron Leon, IMHO.

He has a lot to offer, but he can't help himself in being a general asswipe, IMHO much like Grant and Travis who were kicked off of AML for being nothing more than disruptive idiots. The funny thing is that water always seeks it's own level and Kumbaya Planet is where they all belong. Not here on a legitimate website where respected dealers and collectors can share information about their experiences in the hobby.

Now Leon has found out what every blog moderator has found out about these disruptive long winded idiots....they are disruptive long winded idiots' IMHO...
Old 09-04-2013, 08:44 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

[QUOTE=Fuddjcal;1180207]
Quote:
And good ole jolly DB is threatening to get a lawyer and a Cease and Desist thrown at me. I will fart in his general direction and that of his lawyer!! He is a maroon!! To come on this board and think you will remain anonymous, or your name won't be shown, while arguing, is a mistake.[/QUOTE

Yes he is a moron Leon, IMHO.

He has a lot to offer, but he can't help himself in being a general asswipe, IMHO much like Grant and Travis who were kicked off of AML for being nothing more than disruptive idiots. The funny thing is that water always seeks it's own level and Kumbaya Planet is where they all belong. Not here on a legitimate website where respected dealers and collectors can share information about their experiences in the hobby.

Now Leon has found out what every blog moderator has found out about these disruptive long winded idiots....they are disruptive long winded idiots' IMHO...
And he keeps asking for my ISP and mailing address in emails. Like those things are really needed? I keep telling him to get a lawyer and spend money for what I already know. He is acting like a blithering idiot, imo. Why do people think they can intimidate others so easily? I really don't get it. If I knew someone had been doing something for 10 yrs, and was saying bring it on, I would have reservations about bringing it on. As most know, this is a path I've traveled many times. ..... I am not saying I am always right or infallible....but I think I have an idea about laws concerning what I do.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Mark Fox

Quote:
For others who I don't know but have made some digs at me here is what I have told others, "deliver it to my face inperson" and we will see where it goes.
Quote:
And good ole jolly DB is threatening to get a lawyer and a Cease and Desist thrown at me. I will fart in his general direction and that of his lawyer!! He is a maroon!! To come on this board and think you will remain anonymous, or your name won't be shown, while arguing, is a mistake.
It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad, that the same man who basically implied/threatened violence against anyone speaking ill of him turns around and cries for legal action against those who speak/type words about him. What a sad, sad man.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:46 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Well I will never get my Travis answere but you can see how fast Muller and SK work.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by markf31 View Post
It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad, that the same man who basically implied/threatened violence against anyone speaking ill of him turns around and cries for legal action against those who speak/type words about him. What a sad, sad man.
I don't know, I think he looks pretty scary in that autograph-hunting jacket.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Christopher Williams

[QUOTE=Leon;1180213]
Quote:

And he keeps asking for my ISP and mailing address in emails. Like those things are really needed? I keep telling him to get a lawyer and spend money for what I already know. He is acting like a blithering idiot, imo. Why do people think they can intimidate others so easily? I really don't get it. If I knew someone had been doing something for 10 yrs, and was saying bring it on, I would have reservations about bringing it on. As most know, this is a path I've traveled many times. ..... I am not saying I am always right or infallible....but I think I have an idea about laws concerning what I do.
I think DB got that "I'm going to get a lawyer" line from Mueller. Must be infectious.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:24 PM
$teve O.

I want to make sure Im following this.
Chris wants to join a forum owned by Travis's wife.He is turned down.He asks why and Travis says to let his wife alone,she grew up in a straw house.Then DB comes on,posts,dosent put his name and now is sueing Leon.And we still dont know why Chris was turned down.
Am I following this right?
Old 09-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by 39special View Post
Chris wants to join a forum owned by Travis's wife.He is turned down.He asks why and Travis says to let his wife alone,she grew up in a straw house.Then DB comes on,posts,dosent put his name and now is sueing Leon.And we still dont know why Chris was turned down.
Steve, that summation was beautiful.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Yup! Pretty much...
Oh, and a couple of people have rounded up popcorn...
Old 09-04-2013, 05:40 PM
$teve O.

Great.I wanted to make sure I wasnt missing anything!
Old 09-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Great.I wanted to make sure I wasnt missing anything!
I think the coyote dropped an anvil and missed, then blew himself up with some cheap fireworks.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by runscott View Post
i think the coyote dropped an anvil and missed, then blew himself up with some cheap fireworks.
lol
Old 09-04-2013, 07:35 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
I think the coyote dropped an anvil and missed, then blew himself up with some cheap fireworks.
Funny stuff. There's also got to be a good Marvin the Martian reference in there somewhere with all this interplanetary discussion.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:50 PM
Banned

They just want to take a nice gal who didnt do anything to anyone here and drag her through the collecting mud a few times just to get back at other people they don't like who are not connected to her in any way. nice and sleazy like.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:57 PM
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
They just want to take a nice gal who didnt do anything to anyone here and drag her through the collecting mud a few times just to get back at other people they don't like who are not connected to her in any way. nice and sleazy like.
Travis, simply put. WHY DID CHRIS GET TURNED DOWN? its NOT a hard question. Just answer it and e'thing would stop
Old 09-04-2013, 08:00 PM
Gr3g N@z@r3th

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayGhost View Post
Travis, simply put. WHY DID CHRIS GET TURNED DOWN? its NOT a hard question. Just answer it and e'thing would stop
Yeah, that!!!!
Old 09-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
I have no bones with you. You act like an recalcitrant little child and that is your prerogative. However, it may be time to try a bran muffin or a drano enema.

M|ÇHÆL ߺW£ß¥
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images.jpg (1.9 KB, 340 views)
File Type: jpg drano images.jpg (1.9 KB, 343 views)
File Type: jpg 4Q-Enema-Kit-250p.jpg (47.5 KB, 350 views)

Last edited by Michael B; 09-04-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:15 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
no, they want to see why your head is so big hard and stupid, IMHO and can't understand normal thinking? It has nothing to do with your wife..she's your problem Rockhead. Get that through your thick skull. Please for the love of Todd.

Seriously, were you hit in the head when you were a kid, a garage door fall on you, anything???It's just hard to believe that such a lovable guy can be such a dope and alienate everybody. Nothing to do with your wife and everything to do with the rocks rattling up there big fella.

If you would have just stood up and answered Chris's question it would have been over. You love doing this obviously. I could care less who turned him down. If you want to talk back and forth with your church group and no one else, that's fine. Just say so and move on. Why must you be such a vagina?

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 09-04-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:21 PM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

Quote:
no, they want to see why your head is so big hard and stupid, IMHO and can't understand normal thinking? It has nothing to do with your wife..she's your problem Rockhead. Get that through your thick skull. Please for the love of Todd.

Seriously, were you hit in the head when you were a kid, a garage door fall on you anything???It's just hard to believe that such a lovable guy can be such a dope and alienate everybody. Nothing to do with your wife and everything to do with the rocks rattling up there big fella.

If you would have just stood up and answered Chris's question it would have been over. You love doing this obviously. I could care less who turned him down. If you want to talk back and forth with your church group and no one else, that's fine. Just say so and move on. Why must you be such a vagina?
Ok, the last sentence (actually a question) made me spit water all over my desk....well done Chuck!

Last edited by ibuysportsephemera; 09-04-2013 at 08:21 PM.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:38 PM
Derek 0u3ll3tt3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sccoe View Post
But this will go on for pages and the result will be the same-no answer.
Posted way back on Page 2. For the win.

Dissention on the internet! Whodda thunk?
Old 09-05-2013, 06:23 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
You are deranged...none of this is happening or will be allowed to happen, but I get the feeling you want it to happen which is really sleazy.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:45 AM
Steve Zarelli

delete

Last edited by Mr. Zipper; 09-05-2013 at 06:51 AM.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:24 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
I think you are not reading what has been said here. I think your wife is great.. I think we are all wondering what she is doing with someone like you? A person that uses her to deflect from himself. Really a cowardly act. We also are wondering why you would let her front for The Lord and Sk. You have know idea how sorry we feel for her. From a hut to you. It would be a big choice but I would perfer the hut.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
I think you are not reading what has been said here. I think your wife is great.. I think we are all wondering what she is doing with someone like you? A person that uses her to deflect from himself. Really a cowardly act. We also are wondering why you would let her front for The Lord and Sk. You have know idea how sorry we feel for her. From a hut to you. It would be a big choice but I would perfer the hut.
+1. That's what I've been tryin ta tell ya.

It's why the whole thing is just so hard to believe. It's riddled with insanity and just downright stupidity...and this is friendly autograph forum apparently they're aren't any friends in the autograph business

I know I have to lighten up and start seeing more humor in it all. As much as I want to like the guy, (I agree with him a lot on 3rd party issues) he's not even a lovable boob.

The Kumbaya connection hasn't done the lug-ass any favors either. It's only enhanced his strangle hold on being one of the biggest, dumbest, hardest headed, morons around, IMHO.....Forget autographs....around, period.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:08 PM

I predict the grass hut defense will be used by lawyers for years to come.
Closed Thread

Tags
autographplanet, nora roste