NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 11-29-2018, 08:48 PM

People have touched on the fact that all of these other signed tobacco issue cards and Goudeys that have hit the market over the past couple of years deserve scrutiny, but has anyone raised an eyebrow over the sudden influx of signed 1952 Topps cards that seemingly are in every auction now, too?
Old 11-29-2018, 09:02 PM
Paul

Default Signed T206 Livingston

Here’s another one for the investigation team. Sold on eBay last summer, an American Beauty backed signed Livingston on the reverse. Thoughts on this one?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/T206-Paddy-...-/362320695143

Better res pics available here:

https://imgur.com/2zaWcwy

https://imgur.com/nLJ87Wc
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8E9B972F-DE48-4C4E-997A-45079414165F.jpg (13.5 KB, 878 views)

www.instagram.com/signedT206/
@SignedT206

Last edited by T206Collector; 11-29-2018 at 09:03 PM.
Old 11-29-2018, 09:35 PM
Jonathan Weil
Jon.than We.il

Default Thoughts on Livingston

Thoughts, yes. It’s slabbed with no affirmative evidence of authenticity. It’s thus presumed fraudulent until demonstrated convincingly otherwise. The slab has negative value because it precludes a knowledgeable third party from conducting a proper examination, including testing the ink, which on its face looks awfully suspicious in its boldness. At least the person who signed it or programmed the auto-pen knew that Livingston’s name was misspelled on the front of the card.
Old 11-29-2018, 09:53 PM
L.arry Glads.tone

Default T206 scandal

Hello everyone....I am very appalled about seeing a guy who bought a card from us in Feb 2015 and now probably used this card to forge Home Run Baker's name. I saw the screenshot that was provided on this topic and spent two hours looking up the feedback left for us in date order over last three years thru e bay and we have his e bay ID..I do not have any paperwork left from 2015 since we moved to a smaller location after the sale of my home but I matched up the e bay item # to the feedback left and it MATCHES EXACTLY....I will not post this name(ID) publicly but I will provide this information to any attorney that is representing these collectors that got burned, I am positive I have his e bay ID and transaction # thru e bay and I want to be careful here. If Adam Warshaw, Jeff Lichtman or another lawyer can tell me how I can provide this info without violating any privacy laws, I want to help the hobby rid someone who forges. I personally was burned by a So. California Rock N Roll album vendor who is now deceased and her operation was a huge scandal, I lost a lot of money so I have NO love for this type of guy.

Last edited by painthistorian; 11-29-2018 at 09:56 PM.
Old 11-29-2018, 09:53 PM
Frank Evanov

Default Ugghhhh

Late to the show here, but this really sucks. I've never owned a signed T206, but I've been tempted. My sympathies to the fellows here who have been scammed. Props to Manny for sniffing this out.

Last edited by mantlefan; 11-29-2018 at 10:09 PM.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:06 PM
Greg C

Let's all draw blood and poke it with a hot needle.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:12 PM

I am an attorney and there are no privacy laws that would prevent you from disclosing the username. eBay usernames are by their nature public and therefore are not confidential. You would only risk liability if you made false statements in conjunction with releasing the name.

Jason May
Oklahoma Bar No. 22644

Quote:
Originally Posted by painthistorian View Post
Hello everyone....I am very appalled about seeing a guy who bought a card from us in Feb 2015 and now probably used this card to forge Home Run Baker's name. I saw the screenshot that was provided on this topic and spent two hours looking up the feedback left for us in date order over last three years thru e bay and we have his e bay ID..I do not have any paperwork left from 2015 since we moved to a smaller location after the sale of my home but I matched up the e bay item # to the feedback left and it MATCHES EXACTLY....I will not post this name(ID) publicly but I will provide this information to any attorney that is representing these collectors that got burned, I am positive I have his e bay ID and transaction # thru e bay and I want to be careful here. If Adam Warshaw, Jeff Lichtman or another lawyer can tell me how I can provide this info without violating any privacy laws, I want to help the hobby rid someone who forges. I personally was burned by a So. California Rock N Roll album vendor who is now deceased and her operation was a huge scandal, I lost a lot of money so I have NO love for this type of guy.

Last edited by Jasonxmay; 11-29-2018 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 11-29-2018, 10:15 PM
L.arry Glads.tone

Default T206 Scandal

Jason- are you representing any of these clients that are being swindled...? I will provide the e bay ID name and the backup e bay paperwork verification for the hobby's sake, but not on a public forum, if you are actively going to represent one of the buyers, especially the poor guy that bought the Baker signed, plmk.

Also, this guy is still a current vendor on e bay, sold autographs that did look real, none were 3rd party authenticated, none very expensive, also sold 2 old boxed Wilson baseballs unsigned.

Last edited by painthistorian; 11-29-2018 at 10:26 PM.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:16 PM
Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by T206Collector View Post
Here’s another one for the investigation team. Sold on eBay last summer, an American Beauty backed signed Livingston on the reverse. Thoughts on this one?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/T206-Paddy-...-/362320695143

Better res pics available here:

https://imgur.com/2zaWcwy

https://imgur.com/nLJ87Wc
I hope the Livingston auto is real. If not, then at least the forger knew better to not add the "e" to the end of the name.

This just really pisses me off. A lot of us have been in this hobby since we were kids. Now I'm really starting to hate something that I grew up loving.

This hobby is turning into a sham (has been for a while):
  • PSA8 trimmed Wagner
  • PSA graded “Hall” collection T206s
  • all the fake cards
  • all the fake autographs
  • and now this - what some people consider an industry expert in autograph authentication looks like it doesn’t have a clue in what they’re doing (finally proving what a lot of people have been saying for a long time....)

JSA is going to come out stinking on this but somehow I get the feeling they’ll get past this (unfortunately). Personally, I hope this sinks JSA and somehow a hobby evolution starts where things get cleaned up.... you know what they say, "wish in one hand, shit in the other and see which fills up faster"...

I cannot possibly understand how T206Collector and others scammed by this/these assholes must be feeling right now.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg JSA tp.jpg (19.6 KB, 863 views)
Old 11-29-2018, 10:22 PM
B. Schneid.
Ben Sch.neider

I think this will help my argument that this is the Cicotte. Someone unfortunately paid $11k for it. And like some of the other cards the forger added a couple new scuffs to the signature version.

And can anyone explain how I can post a bigger image? It keeps getting shrinked. The actual images are much bigger/clearer.

Here's a link to the bigger images:
https://imgur.com/a/ywpBCWl
https://imgur.com/a/oxiuEzF

Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 12.01.33 AM.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg small.jpg (17.3 KB, 786 views)

Last edited by The Nasty Nati; 11-29-2018 at 10:53 PM.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:25 PM

I’m in an interesting position because I am the poor guy who bought the Frank Baker, but I bought it from REA in the Fall of 2015 for $9,000. I then consigned it to REA last month and some other poor guy bought it for $24,000. I don’t expect that I will end up representing anyone in regard to this issue, but if you’d like to email me the information as a way to insulate yourself I don’t mind being the person responsible for releasing it publicly. My email address is: jasonmayesq@yahoo.com. I’ll consider your email to be an attorney-client communication so I will need you to expressly authorize me to disclose the user name since your communication with me would be privileged.

Quote:
Jason- are you representing any of these clients that are being swindled...? I will provide the e bay ID name and the backup e bay paperwork verification for the hobby's sake, but not on a public forum, if you are actively going to represent one of the buyers, especially the poor guy that bought the Baker signed, plmk.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:31 PM
L.arry Glads.tone

Default T206 Scandal

Dear Jason- I will PM my confidential cell phone and I would like you to call me tomorrow...If you state that you will be responsible to use this verified information to further the investigation, I will give you the info and the backup paperwork that shows the info thru system, but I want to talk to you personally...Thank You
Old 11-29-2018, 10:31 PM
Chris
Chr.is Ta.bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
You must have missed the post where Leon said links to his site were not allowable on Net54.
Didn't leave a link, was just bringing a little levity.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:34 PM

That sounds good. I have court at 9 in the morning but I should be back in my office around 10:30. I’ll call you then or you can call my office at (580) 223-9184. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.

Jason

Quote:
Dear Jason- I will PM my confidential cell phone and I would like you to call me tomorrow...If you state that you will be responsible to use this verified information to further the investigation, I will give you the info and the backup paperwork that shows the info thru system, but I want to talk to you personally...Thank You
Old 11-29-2018, 10:41 PM
Michael

I have the fake T206 Flick bought in the Feb 2016 Hunt auction. I probably own close to 20 signed tobacco cards (T206, 205, 202, etc), I posted half a dozen or so. The rest I am very confident in and are mainly Marquards. I only collect HOFers. This forger dealt alot with shakier end of life signatures tho not exclusively
Emotions are mixed. I am glad I have another Flick that is good.
I would like to see the forger in jail and I would like someone to refund the $ I spent. I have always expectedt a small % of my signed cards to be fake (I have about 5000 signed) tho most were bought from very reputable sources, and I expect TPA's a small % of the time to make mistakes. I would love to somehow get the forger to publish a list of all the cards he forged and sold tho that is most likely wishful thinking. For the past few years I have thought about liquidating my collection and just keeping one of each HOFer (mostly in autograph books which are much more likely to be legit).
I was never that comfortable with SGC and recently decided to get some of my valuable cards slabbed with PSA. I spent 2 days with Bill Corcoran who taught me much and he had the highest level of integrity and concern for unearthing fakes. After Bill gave his opinion Kevin Keating and 2 others also looked everything over. I was very impressed tho I fought TPAs for many years. These guys do want to clean up the hobby.
I do think the TPAs should delineate what they do- do they just look at the signature, do they look like Manny did for the card in an unsigned version, can they date the ink? etc. It would be nice to know the whole process. Alot comes down to cost benefit ratio. If I give them 20 Koufax at $20 each including the slabbing process it they can't do exhaustive searches etc. I'd have to be willing to pay more for a more exhaustive examination. It is an opinion of someone who hopefully is learned like Bill and Kevin. I always used to run my possibly purchases by Jim Stinson and Ron Gordon. I have a love hate relationship with autograph collecting and I love the friendships I have made. I may pull the plug like Jason did (great timing Jason). I fell bad for Paul as I only have a bad Flick so far compared to him.
I am trying to not get too freaked out but it is a travesty

Last edited by theshleps; 11-29-2018 at 10:58 PM.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:51 PM
Chris Browne
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nasty Nati View Post
I think this will help my argument that this is the Cicotte. Someone unfortunately paid $11k for it. And like some of the other cards the forger added a couple new scuffs to the signature version.

And can anyone explain how I can post a bigger image? It keeps getting shrinked. The actual images are much bigger/clearer.
Definitely the same card.

Old 11-29-2018, 11:06 PM

Found this.

Last edited by Dewey; 11-30-2018 at 12:44 AM.
Old 11-29-2018, 11:19 PM
L.arry Glads.tone

Default T206 scandal

Dewey- although we rather have had Jason handle this since he is an attorney, and since this public information is now posted on a public forum, I can verify this is the same ID we found through the REPLY TO FEEDBACK RECEIVED pathway.
WE OBVIOUSLY CANNOT CONFIRM that this card was not resold to another person after we sold this to the bidder, possibly at a later date, so you do need other screen shot PROOF(before & after card ID's) that were sold by other e bayers to this bidder to cross verify its the same guy.

Last edited by painthistorian; 11-30-2018 at 12:13 AM.
Old 11-30-2018, 12:44 AM

Apologies if I jumped the gun. I've edited my post just in case it is the best thing to do. Will be happy to hear from mods or wiser heads via pm if I should restore my post.
Old 11-30-2018, 06:21 AM
J0hn Raff3rty

Based on the picture of the eBay purchase history with Jap Barbeau, there is also probably a Karger out there that maybe hasn't sold yet.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.
Old 11-30-2018, 06:25 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey View Post
Apologies if I jumped the gun. I've edited my post just in case it is the best thing to do. Will be happy to hear from mods or wiser heads via pm if I should restore my post.
Whatever you guys think is best is fine. There aren't any rules about volatile situations. I also now have the name of who Scott sold his Flick to but am not divulging it publicly yet. Hopefully the noose gets tighter and tighter for the scammer(s). Even though I am not confident about authoritative help I think we can do a lot like which has been done so far. Maybe if we can really pinpoint it we can find some law enforcement to help. It's an uphill battle from my experiences because after all it's, just baseball cards, not life or death. But it can happen!!
Old 11-30-2018, 06:29 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Whatever you guys think is best is fine. There aren't any rules about volatile situations. I also now have the name of who Scott sold his Flick to but am not divulging it publicly yet. Hopefully the noose gets tighter and tighter for the scammer(s). Even though I am not confident about authoritative help I think we can do a lot like which has been done so far. Maybe if we can really pinpoint it we can find some law enforcement to help. It's an uphill battle from my experiences because after all it's, just baseball cards, not life or death. But it can happen!!
The AH and TPA have huge stakes in this. They have the heft and resources that individual collectors do not have. They have to push this issue with LE. Hopefully, they will not stick their heads in the sand.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow
Old 11-30-2018, 07:33 AM
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsalem View Post
Yes, more info on these Steiner listings would be great
I got a call from Steiner this morning. I got a ton of information about the consignor, and am confident they came from an original collection of through-the-mail cards, including mostly index cards, from the 1950s and 1960s. They will be sending me some additional, corroborating provenance and information about the collection, which I will either post here or on my website or both.

So, I do not believe that Manny Anti-Forgers Inc. will be able to find unsigned versions of these four anywhere. They are good.

Steiner_Four

www.instagram.com/signedT206/
@SignedT206
Old 11-30-2018, 07:34 AM
Manny
Banned

Default Nap Rucker

Another one...

Purchase date: Mar 22, 2015 from joesvintagesportscardsii.

Can't see the back, but I'm sure it's the same card as the one at REA: https://www.robertedwardauctions.com...er-nap-rucker/.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ruckerfake.jpg (21.4 KB, 761 views)
File Type: jpg rucker3.JPG (18.0 KB, 758 views)
Old 11-30-2018, 07:35 AM
Chris Browne
Administrator

The eBay buyer of most of the known fake cards just bought a PSA authenticated Ty Cobb signature.

Last edited by atx840; 11-30-2018 at 07:53 AM.
Old 11-30-2018, 07:42 AM
Howard Che.r.n.i.ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by T206Collector View Post
Do you imagine the criminal(s) who pulled this fraud are reading these threads? Do you suppose they are sleeping well tonight?
It might even be possible that the actual forger is inputting his opinion into these threads.

Buythatcard

http://stores.ebay.com/Buythatcard
Old 11-30-2018, 07:47 AM
Joe D
Joe Do.oley

Really too bad eBay bidder history on Watchcount.com was discontinued.
Old 11-30-2018, 07:52 AM
D P M

Are index cards from 2013 Historic Autographs (the slabbed one with the t206 and the auto under them slabbed by PSA/DNA) Safe?
Old 11-30-2018, 07:54 AM
Scott S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millerd33 View Post
Are index cards from 2013 Historic Autographs (the slabbed one with the t206 and the auto under them slabbed by PSA/DNA) Safe?
I wouldn't suspect they've been the target of this fraud artist, since those bring a much smaller dollar amount in a sale, than a signed T206. Wouldn't necessarily guarantee its authenticity 100%, but that doesn't seem to be the market for this forger.
Old 11-30-2018, 07:55 AM
Howard Che.r.n.i.ck

Over the past 15 years, I have sold over 5,700 T206's both graded and ungraded.

I have kept a database of every single transaction which includes the date it was sold, ebay item id, and buyer's eMail address, sold amount, etc.

I never sold an autographed one but that does not mean someone did not take one of my cards and forged an autograph.

If any of those cards have a forged autograph and was sold by me when it did not have an autograph, I would be more than happy to give up the buyer's email address and date it was sold. Might help in tracking down a forger or two.

BTW, I kept track of every single transaction, not just T206's.

Buythatcard

http://stores.ebay.com/Buythatcard
Old 11-30-2018, 07:56 AM
pete ullman

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter729 View Post
I wouldn't suspect they've been the target of this fraud artist, since those bring a much smaller dollar amount in a sale, than a signed T206. Wouldn't necessarily guarantee its authenticity 100%, but that doesn't seem to be the market for this forger.
Dunno...it will be interesting to see as this unravels if this trickles down to chase cards/auto cards in modern era sets distributed by the big guys like topps?
Old 11-30-2018, 07:57 AM
Joe F.ey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jad22 View Post
It sure makes tracking more difficult. I miss the days of goofbay too - some of the toolhaus site helps when tracking mutual feedback.
Old 11-30-2018, 07:58 AM
Tom Boblitt

If the buyer/seller/etc did anything with PayPal, the seller can also download any transactions back for 5-6 years via PayPal. I did that recently with all of mine and stuck it in a Microsoft Access Database. It has a SIGNIFICANT amount of info on both sellers and buyers depending on how you select the data. Great functionality.

Last edited by autograf; 11-30-2018 at 07:59 AM.
Old 11-30-2018, 08:29 AM
L.arry Glads.tone

Default T206 scandal

I will be speaking to Jason this morning after he returns from court...I will authorize Jason as an attorney to release the guys e bay ID(he currently sells on e bay) and I also will provide an original print out on "Feedback forum: Reply to Feedback Received) which also includes the detailed verification of the item # match that now clearly ties the winning bidder with the worchpoint summary page provided by Pat...this shows a clear connection to the "coded" e bay name seen on this post and also the bidder resides, lets guess...in OHIO.

I am wondering if this same person also is responsible for some of the fake PSA slabbed cards that were offered from same state.
Old 11-30-2018, 08:41 AM
Manny
Banned

Fun fact: Girard, Ohio was the location of one of the Cliff Panezich associates.
Old 11-30-2018, 08:46 AM
Dave.Horn.ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by jad22 View Post
Ah, I was wondering what happened to that, thought it was just a glitch last time I tried checking. Guess not.

Last edited by toppcat; 11-30-2018 at 08:47 AM.
Old 11-30-2018, 09:10 AM
Peter Spaeth

And here I thought the only things being forged in Youngstown were iron and steel.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 11-30-2018, 09:17 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
I will be speaking to Jason this morning after he returns from court...I will authorize Jason as an attorney to release the guys e bay ID(he currently sells on e bay) and I also will provide an original print out on "Feedback forum: Reply to Feedback Received) which also includes the detailed verification of the item # match that now clearly ties the winning bidder with the worchpoint summary page provided by Pat...this shows a clear connection to the "coded" e bay name seen on this post and also the bidder resides, lets guess...in OHIO.

I am wondering if this same person also is responsible for some of the fake PSA slabbed cards that were offered from same state.
Larry -- if it was mentioned earlier forgive me, but what fake PSA slabbed cards out of Ohio?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 11-30-2018, 09:20 AM

My first thought is how dumb can a forger be? Why would he/they buy easily trackable cards rather than picking them up at a regional show. Perhaps they have changed their methods?
Old 11-30-2018, 09:33 AM
J0hn Collin$

The rage of it aside, this whole type of thing is fascinating to me. Put it in the back of the book in a chapter after the Mastro Wagner story. What neat little vehicles for fraud these little T-206's have turned out to be a century on...
Old 11-30-2018, 09:48 AM
Michael

If the seller is still selling on ebay it would be easy to buy something from him and trace the paypal payment if his name isn't already known
Old 11-30-2018, 09:56 AM
Joe D
Joe Do.oley

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshleps View Post
If the seller is still selling on ebay it would be easy to buy something from him and trace the paypal payment if his name isn't already known
It appears some people know the name. Is it a member of this site?
Old 11-30-2018, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshleps View Post
I had the same thought. The eBay ID that was posted last night did not have any items for sale and in scrolling through feedback I only saw buy side reviews.

Last edited by dmanrico; 11-30-2018 at 09:58 AM.
Old 11-30-2018, 10:07 AM
David Linardy

Default Seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmanrico View Post
I had the same thought. The eBay ID that was posted last night did not have any items for sale and in scrolling through feedback I only saw buy side reviews.
what was the ebay id?
Old 11-30-2018, 10:14 AM
Dav1d Sh1p$ey

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmanrico View Post
I saw that too. Nothing currently for sale .

I purchased a Fred Snodgrass personalized photo, a Chief Meyers note written on an index card, and a Fred Parent cut from the same seller a couple years ago. They looked real from the exemplars I studied, but who knows. If this is the forger, maybe these were real ones that he used to make his fakes? Or maybe they were his practice ones that came out looking good.

I did ask him about the provenance. He told me the AH he won them from in a large lot from an original collection that was collected TTM in the 1960's. I have to dig them out but I believe they are personalized to Mike and Tom (Father and son). I remember he had others for sale as well. A couple were Larry Doyle photos taken in Sarnac Lake, NY when he was recuperating from tuberculosis.

Last edited by slipk1068; 11-30-2018 at 10:28 AM. Reason: typo
Old 11-30-2018, 10:24 AM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Would one of you grow some balls and post the ID, or PM me and I'll do it.
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orioles1954 View Post
My first thought is how dumb can a forger be? Why would he/they buy easily trackable cards rather than picking them up at a regional show. Perhaps they have changed their methods?

Yup, but keep in mind it still took 3-4 years for anybody to catch up with them.

I keep on reading these pronouncements about how the TPA's would have been able to catch this if they had just spent 10 minutes more on the autographs.

It actually took the right domino to fall for these to actually get found out. These have been fooling experienced collectors for years it looks like.
Joe D
Joe Do.oley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
Would one of you grow some balls and post the ID, or PM me and I'll do it.
This is absurd. It should be posted for all to see.
Old 11-30-2018, 10:29 AM
Chris Browne
Administrator

An eBay ID, potential name, address and current active business is known. I am sure it will be posted soon. It makes total sense now.
Old 11-30-2018, 10:32 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by atx840 View Post
An eBay ID, potential name, address and current active business is known. I am sure it will be posted soon. It makes total sense now.
(cues Jeopardy music)