NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 03-13-2007, 08:59 PM
Administrator

Default Net54 again?

Posted By: Bill

Am I safe to assume that Net54 is having problems again and it's not just me?

Change your socks, drink water, and drive on.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Administrator

Default Net54 again?

Posted By: jay behrens

You people need to get a life. If the site is down for a few hours, the world will not spin off its axis and plunge into the sun. Make some constructive use of the down time, like surf a Smurf site or something.

Jay

I love pinatas. You get to beat the crap of something and get rewarded with candy.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Administrator

Default Net54 again?

Maybe you need to stop acting like a child and calm down. I haven't been on pretty much all day. Is it wrong to ask a question and verify that the problem is not on my end? If you have such a problem with it, ignore the thread and move on. It was one simple question.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:16 PM
Administrator

Default Net54 again?

Posted By: Dave

I counted exactly how many TV channels I have.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:21 PM
Administrator

Default Net54 again?

Posted By: jay behrens

Owww, I'm childish now. A new title to add to my collection

If you couldn't access the cite for awhile, then why post about it? It's no big deal if you can or can't access it for a period of time. As I pointed out, you life is not going to come to an end if can't read the site when you want to. It's not like there is any time sesative information posted here.

A better option for you would ahve been to just tag on to the other thread where people got their panties ina bunch because they couldn't access the site for a few hours. The only person that should really be worried about it is Leon, as he makes from it.

Jay

I love pinatas. You get to beat the crap of something and get rewarded with candy.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:25 PM
Administrator

Default Net54 again?

Well, seeing as I was not able to access the page tonight, and not yesterday, it would not make any sense for me to bring up a post about a previous time. Maybe, if you read my post again, I wanted to make sure it was the site and not on my end. Why do you have such a big problem with this?

Man, and you say OTHER people on here get their panties in a bunch. Don't read the threads/posts if you don't like them. Nobody held a gun to your head and told you to do so.

Old 03-13-2007, 10:03 PM
Administrator

Default Net54 again?

Posted By: leon

I think it's a legitimate question. There were more issues this evening with Net54. I didn't see anything posted in the admin part of Net54 except for this, last night, and a short follow up response by someone else saying they were still having issues today...but nothing more from the Net54 folks yet today. ....Here is all they said yesterday evening......

"It was such a beautiful day today in SoCal, until our pagers went off. Things fail all the time, but only every once in a while do they fail in an interesting pattern that goes against the things you plan for. Sorry about that.

Right now, there are no realms, avatars, search, or advertisements! But we are working diligently on it, and will have it all restored in a couple of hours.

N54/Steven Roussey"

__________________________________________________ __________

*** I haven't seen anymore things posted about it this evening and would figure they are still having some issues. If I see anything I will let folks know. Generally I know about as much as the rest...until after the fact.
regards
leon

Old 03-13-2007, 10:05 PM
Administrator

Default Net54 again?

Leon,
Thanks for the heads up. And I apologize if my thread caused a problem. I was more worried that I could have been having a problem on my end.

Old 03-14-2007, 05:35 AM
Administrator

Default Net54 again?

Posted By: barrysloate

If Net54 goes down one more time I want my membership dues refunded!

Oh wait a second, it's free, I forgot...skip it

Old 03-14-2007, 07:06 PM
Administrator

Default Net54 again?

Posted By: leon

Yes, more issues this evening and it looks like there will be a few more in the next week or so.....here is what they said this evening

"We are experiencing some issues with our servers. Tech created a temporary fix, but will be working on them again today and perhaps later in the week. They will of course strive to do so without creating down time, but unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Nick
N54 Customer Support"