NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Live Auctions - Only 2-3 open, per member, at once.

Old 06-19-2010, 01:41 PM

Default Baseball Books Brooklyn Dodgers, Duke Snider, & More

Hello- I have a few Baseball related books I would like to offer for auction. I accept Checks and Money Orders only. Descriptions and starting bids will be listed below. Increments of $1. Shipping will be $5 per book. If you win more than one book, I will combine shipping. When bidding please indicate that you are bidding on book #1 or #2, etc. Auctions will end Saturday June 26th at 8 pm EST. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thank You,
Richard

Book #1- The Greatest Ballpark Ever- Ebbets Field and the Story of the Brooklyn Dodgers by Bob McGee. It is from 2005 and is hardcover with a dust jacket. Book is in excellent condition. Starting bid $10.

Book #2-Praying For Gil Hodges- A Memoir of the 1955 World Series and One Family's Love of the Brooklyn Dodgers by Thomas Oliphant. It is from 2005 and is hardcover with a dust jacket. Book is in excellent condition. Starting bid $10.

Book #3- Epic Season- The 1948 American League pennant Race by David Kaiser. It is from 1998 and is softcover. Book is in excellent condition. Starting bid is $10.

Book #4-The Duke of Flatbush by Duke Snider with Bill Gilbert and Intro by Carl Erskine. It is from 1988 and is hardcover with a dust jacket. Book is in excellent condition. Starting bid is $20.

Book #1
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...w/ballpark.jpg
Book #2
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...new/hodges.jpg
Book #3
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...20new/epic.jpg
Book #4
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...20new/duke.jpg

Last edited by munsonman; 06-19-2010 at 01:42 PM.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:10 PM

Default Bump Auction ends tonight

Friendly Bump- The auction ends tonight. The books are in excellent condition.
Thanks,
Richard