NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics

Old 03-06-2022, 06:05 AM
D@le Irv*n

Sure hope Peter cashed out when the getting was good?

"The FDA is the trusted third-party verification of pharmaceutical products. 50% of their budget comes from Pharma...due to the institutional imperative that was in place at the time and the speed with which they tried to approve these unproven products with this unproven technology, fraud did occur, and what's my proof of that? The FDA, together with Pfizer, were trying to hide the clinical data.

And it’s come out recently...that the all-cause mortality for the Pfizer product failed – that means there were more deaths in the vaccine group than the placebo group. Normally in such a case, you have NO drug approval for such drugs. It's the gold standard. I've been told by all my people in the Biotech Industry they were horrified..

Pfizer & Moderna Investors Run for the Exits
https://www.thedesertreview.com/opin...60d1a126b.html
Old 03-06-2022, 06:36 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Sure hope Peter cashed out when the getting was good?

"The FDA is the trusted third-party verification of pharmaceutical products. 50% of their budget comes from Pharma...due to the institutional imperative that was in place at the time and the speed with which they tried to approve these unproven products with this unproven technology, fraud did occur, and what's my proof of that? The FDA, together with Pfizer, were trying to hide the clinical data.

And it’s come out recently...that the all-cause mortality for the Pfizer product failed – that means there were more deaths in the vaccine group than the placebo group. Normally in such a case, you have NO drug approval for such drugs. It's the gold standard. I've been told by all my people in the Biotech Industry they were horrified..

Pfizer & Moderna Investors Run for the Exits
https://www.thedesertreview.com/opin...60d1a126b.html
Does making your post big and bold make it more believable?

To me it is like someone raising their voice when the other person doesn't speak the same language. Seriously pointless and beyond silly.
Old 03-06-2022, 08:45 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Does making your post big and bold make it more believable?

To me it is like someone raising their voice when the other person doesn't speak the same language. Seriously pointless and beyond silly.
Aah, poor Ben. Right quick to throw out insults when I was trying to tell you this but is now offended because I bolded a copy and paste.

I'll cut you some slack though, Ben, as I'm sure I'd be anxious right now too knowing I have 3 doses of an experimental serum that did SFA coursing through my veins too.
Old 03-07-2022, 05:43 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Aah, poor Ben. Right quick to throw out insults when I was trying to tell you this but is now offended because I bolded a copy and paste.

I'll cut you some slack though, Ben, as I'm sure I'd be anxious right now too knowing I have 3 doses of an experimental serum that did SFA coursing through my veins too.
Not anxious in the least and am very very happy to be fully vaccinated. Just curious why most of your posts are in huge bold font. From a novice conspiracy theorist like myself I assumed maybe bigger font was more believable or easier to understand for some.
Old 03-09-2022, 07:35 PM
D@le Irv*n

Bombshell-Pfizer documents. Massive amount of adverse events.
https://youtu.be/7YOD9drZasM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IRiyfSwzLU

We gave 100 people who didn’t have a headache an aspirin, and because they never got a headache our conclusion was the aspirin worked , that’s their sort of logic .

Brook Jackson: Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial.
https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635
https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ackson-lawsuit

Hmm, will it all just be swept under the rug with Fauci and company just given a pass?? Most likely, unfortunately.

Last edited by irv; 03-09-2022 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-11-2022, 11:53 AM
D@le Irv*n

Good thing this was forced/coerced on people, especially our youth, who didn't need it in any way.

https://twitter.com/DowdEdward/statu...Cr-df0pNkpAAAA
Old 03-11-2022, 12:39 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Irv, the Kid came out a song today, believe you might enjoy it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFnLqJx-uU
Old 03-11-2022, 12:42 PM
T@yl0r $ch0ck

Quote:
Good thing this was forced/coerced on people, especially our youth, who didn't need it in any way.

https://twitter.com/DowdEdward/statu...Cr-df0pNkpAAAA
I didn't check the link, but I didn't need to. I could have told you that people under 18 (and even under 30) didn't need the vaccine within 9 months after Covid started, based solely on the numbers in the CDC's own website.
Old 03-11-2022, 01:31 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post

LOL, good for Kid Rock. Maybe he can be relevant again for a short time.
Old 03-11-2022, 01:59 PM
Peter Spaeth

Read some real science by real scientists not the fear mongering contrarian ignorant out of context soundbite bullshit.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/new...vaccines-safe/

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 03-11-2022 at 02:04 PM.
Old 03-11-2022, 04:37 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
LOL, good for Kid Rock. Maybe he can be relevant again for a short time.
You mean another 30 years.....yah i guess in the history of mankind that could be considered short.

Not a bad run for a punk from Detroit.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (25.2 KB, 116 views)

Last edited by Shoeless Moe; 03-11-2022 at 04:40 PM.
Old 03-11-2022, 04:48 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:

Good for Kid Rock.
I'm sure, like a lot of people can, he sees the control and power that "they" want so bad over the people. Liberalism is a disease and there is no more corrupt, crooked and evil party than them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tschock View Post
I didn't check the link, but I didn't need to. I could have told you that people under 18 (and even under 30) didn't need the vaccine within 9 months after Covid started, based solely on the numbers in the CDC's own website.
Exactly, but because people are too lazy and lack critical thinking skills to look into things on their own, they just park their asses in front of their funded by Pfizer T.V. screens and think what is being spewed to them is factual, true and unbiased. Like I said before, it's not hard to see what party is pushing the vaccines, mandates and passports onto the people, (control) but, of course, they don't think anything of it because they've all been brainwashed into believing they need the vaccines or they are going to die.
This is right from our govt's own website. Like you, I wish someone could point out where it reads it is imperative to get our children vaccinated, let alone anyone healthy??
" Healthy young adults, adolescents and children who contracted the virus have been the least likely to develop severe complications from COVID-19, including death. In fact, 100% of the COVID-involved deaths of Canadians under the age of 45 as of July 31 had at least one other disease or condition certified on the medical certificate of death. The proportion of those with at least one other disease or condition decreases with age, ranging from 93% for those aged 45 to 64 to 89% for those aged 85 years or older"
https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/.../00087-eng.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Read some real science by real scientists not the fear mongering contrarian ignorant out of context soundbite bullshit.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/new...vaccines-safe/
Steven Novella, seriously, Peter? Is he, a neurologist, a go to for all medical advice for you? His opinion/take on things is gospel to you?
Nothing to say about the released Pfizer data that they wanted to keep hidden from you for 75 years? Nothing reeks like trust the science that we're going to keep the data hidden from you for 75 yrs.
It's simply mindboggling, especially with all the info out now, that some are still defending these vaccines and believe they actually worked.
Still no long term side affect info yet either but still, to some, these vaccines are a godsend.
The number of cases in the fully vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated are so high now they've quit reporting them. At least they are still showing the numbers in the hospital and ICU's, but I have heard numerous times now, from reliable sources, they do everything in their power to skew the numbers down in those that are fully vaccinated in the hospital and ICU.
https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/152091
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Coovvid71.jpg (131.2 KB, 121 views)
Old 03-11-2022, 04:59 PM
Peter Spaeth

Did you read the underlying study and data Dale, or do you only do soundbites not studies? "They" do everything in "their" power. LOL And you still don't have even a basic understanding of the statistics and what they show, after it's been explained to you ad nauseum for months.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 03-11-2022 at 05:06 PM.
Old 03-11-2022, 05:34 PM
Ben North

Quote:
You mean another 30 years.....yah i guess in the history of mankind that could be considered short.

Not a bad run for a punk from Detroit.
He has done WAY better than I thought. I kinda remember him from the late 90s. More for Pam Anderson than his music.

Dale how long have you felt/known that certain people wanted to take over the planet? Do you have other non traditional beliefs? If you have had these beliefs for several years have any taken place that changed how things happen long term?

It could also be a difference in perspective. Almost everything you call control I
see as an advancement for our society.
Old 03-11-2022, 06:08 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Did you read the underlying study and data Dale, or do you only do soundbites not studies? "They" do everything in "their" power. LOL And you still don't have even a basic understanding of the statistics and what they show, after it's been explained to you ad nauseum for months.
Speaking of ad nauseum. Despite what has been presented to you, all the flip flopping, the moving of goalposts, the back peddling, the lies, the censorship, you still don't get it.
Boost away, Peter.

Quote:
He has done WAY better than I thought. I kinda remember him from the late 90s. More for Pam Anderson than his music.

Dale how long have you felt/known that certain people wanted to take over the planet? Do you have other non traditional beliefs? If you have had these beliefs for several years have any taken place that changed how things happen long term?

It could also be a difference in perspective. Almost everything you call control I
see as an advancement for our society.
Ben, did you even take 5 minutes to look into/watch/read any of those things I posted or are you so knowledgeable and so cemented in your beliefs, you refuse to?
You're suggesting they are my very own thoughts, my own conspiracy theories like I made them up myself and I'm the only one who believes them.

Use Gooogle, duckduckgo, and read up on it. They are not hidden. Klaus Schwab, the head of WEF, even has his own vids talking openly about the things he wants to do.
Read the comments below the vid. I didn't write them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJTnkzl3K64
Old 03-11-2022, 06:11 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
It could also be a difference in perspective. Almost everything you call control I see as an advancement for our society.
You don't find a forced vaccine mandate as controlling? The Supreme Court seemed to think so.
Old 03-11-2022, 06:27 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Ben, did you even take 5 minutes to look into/watch/read any of those things I posted or are you so knowledgeable and so cemented in your beliefs, you refuse to?
You're suggesting they are my very own thoughts, my own conspiracy theories like I made them up myself and I'm the only one who believes them.

Use Gooogle, duckduckgo, and read up on it. They are not hidden. Klaus Schwab, the head of WEF, even has his own vids talking openly about the things he wants to do.
Read the comments below the vid. I didn't write them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJTnkzl3K64
Honestly Dale I don't read any links in these beyond silly threads. We including me are just WAY too biased to be taken seriously.

I do enjoy the topics of conspiracy theories, paranormal, psychics, and the like. I find it extremely interesting on why people believe in such things and how long they have had those beliefs.
Old 03-11-2022, 06:38 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Honestly Dale I don't read any links in these beyond silly threads. We including me are just WAY too biased to be taken seriously.

I do enjoy the topics of conspiracy theories, paranormal, psychics, and the like. I find it extremely interesting on why people believe in such things and how long they have had those beliefs.
So, you just like throwing out insults and calling people conspiracy theorists without actually having anything to back up those innuendos just for something to do then, Ben?

I don't know about anyone else, but I find your behavior odd.
Old 03-11-2022, 06:43 PM
Peter Spaeth

Dale, I don't disagree there's been a lot of inconsistency and sometimes bad messaging and policy from the government and political side. The reason I like and trust sites like sciencebasedmedicine, which I've read for many years, is that in my opinion the people there are not only brilliant and highly analytical but are agnostic and data-driven.

Old 03-11-2022, 06:57 PM
Ben North

Quote:
So, you just like throwing out insults and calling people conspiracy theorists without actually having anything to back up those innuendos just for something to do then, Ben?

I don't know about anyone else, but I find your behavior odd.
Dale you are the one calling your self names and have done it in several posts.

I have said my beliefs on Covid and the vaccine many times. Covid has killed several of my friends and has caused long term health problems for others including my brother. I am all for the vaccine and booster shots for those that want them. Pretty simple and consistent.

I didn't realize being called a conspiracy theorist was name calling. I used that term because of your posts about control, new world order, and similar posts about many different conspiracies.

I find the FACT you completely ignore every ones questions. Then just add more links from people I can't even fathom considering a legit source as extremely odd behavior.
Old 03-11-2022, 07:51 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Dale you are the one calling your self names and have done it in several posts.

I have said my beliefs on Covid and the vaccine many times. Covid has killed several of my friends and has caused long term health problems for others including my brother. I am all for the vaccine and booster shots for those that want them. Pretty simple and consistent.

I didn't realize being called a conspiracy theorist was name calling. I used that term because of your posts about control, new world order, and similar posts about many different conspiracies.

I find the FACT you completely ignore every ones questions. Then just add more links from people I can't even fathom considering a legit source as extremely odd behavior.
You should go back and refer to the question you asked me that I know you're talking about. It was answered because another member asked the same question prior to you. If you can't see that, then I can't help you but I'm not into repeatedly answering the same questions.
Some other questions, like I have replied to, are simply too silly to answer.
Other questions, it's like everyone wants me to be their newspaper for them. If I answered everyone's questions, they certainly wouldn't take any effort whatsoever in finding/researching things for themselves despite me telling them that numerous times over and over.
Old 03-11-2022, 08:19 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Dale, I don't disagree there's been a lot of inconsistency and sometimes bad messaging and policy from the government and political side. The reason I like and trust sites like sciencebasedmedicine, which I've read for many years, is that in my opinion the people there are not only brilliant and highly analytical but are agnostic and data-driven.
Well, that's all very well, Peter, but, and just a suggestion, I also think it might be a good idea to broaden your horizons a little with regards to the information you gather.

You know, just like in your article where Steven states "the benefits outweigh the risks", why is it not for us to decide that?
I can legally vote, legally drive, legally drink and do all sorts of other legal things as an adult but yet, based on the above statement, I can't choose what is injected into my body without punishment?
I think of my wife and son who both had no choice if they wanted to retain their job and finish college based on "the benefits outweigh the risks". Who are they to to decide that for them?
I honestly think if these vaccines weren't pushed so hard on people, more people would have likely gotten them?
Numerous people I know said the same thing and numerous double vaxxed people I know, once they seen the number of fully vaxxed still getting covid, said to hell with the boosters.

If the vaccines worked, nearly all populations worldwide would have gotten them and there would have been no need to force/coerce/lure/trick people into getting them. They would have sold themselves.

Last edited by irv; 03-11-2022 at 08:20 PM.
Old 03-11-2022, 08:28 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Well, that's all very well, Peter, but, and just a suggestion, I also think it might be a good idea to broaden your horizons a little with regards to the information you gather.

You know, just like in your article where Steven states "the benefits outweigh the risks", why is it not for us to decide that?
I can legally vote, legally drive, legally drink and do all sorts of other legal things as an adult but yet, based on the above statement, I can't choose what is injected into my body without punishment?
I think of my wife and son who both had no choice if they wanted to retain their job and finish college based on "the benefits outweigh the risks". Who are they to to decide that for them?
I honestly think if these vaccines weren't pushed so hard on people, more people would have likely gotten them?
Numerous people I know said the same thing and numerous double vaxxed people I know, once they seen the number of fully vaxxed still getting covid, said to hell with the boosters.

If the vaccines worked, nearly all populations worldwide would have gotten them and there would have been no need to force/coerce/lure/trick people into getting them. They would have sold themselves.
You can disrespect Dr. Novella all you want by patronizingly referring to him by his first name but the fact remains he is a very eminent physician and scientist. Not infallible but worthy of reading. I've read dozens of pieces by him on a wide variety of subjects how many have you read that entitles you to be so condescending? In any event, where did he say vaccines should be mandatory or that you or anyone else shouldn't have a choice? He recognizes people have a choice, he is suggesting they follow the data. You really seem to have a comprehension issue.

Again, read the study, and let's discuss specifics, instead of your usual evasions.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 03-11-2022 at 08:33 PM.
Old 03-11-2022, 08:47 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
You can disrespect Dr. Novella all you want by patronizingly referring to him by his first name but the fact remains he is a very eminent physician and scientist. Not infallible but worthy of reading. I've read dozens of pieces by him on a wide variety of subjects how many have you read that entitles you to be so condescending? In any event, where did he say vaccines should be mandatory or that you or anyone else shouldn't have a choice? He recognizes people have a choice, he is suggesting they follow the data. You really seem to have a comprehension issue.

Again, read the study, and let's discuss specifics, instead of your usual evasions.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, tiger. I meant no disrespect. I was just going by what was posted at the end of your article under author. They wrote Steven Novella, not Dr. Steven Novella. I wrote Steven instead of his full name because I didn't see the need, and writing doctor didn't even cross my mind based on what they wrote.

The rest. Whatever you say Peter. You or him are not fooling anyone by saying these vaccines weren't coerced on anyone, especially when he writes at the very end, "Get vaccinated"
Old 03-11-2022, 08:51 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, tiger. I meant no disrespect. I was just going by what was posted at the end of your article under author. They wrote Steven Novella, not Dr. Steven Novella. I wrote Steven instead of his full name because I didn't see the need, and writing doctor didn't even cross my mind based on what they wrote.

The rest. Whatever you say Peter. You or him are not fooling anyone by saying these vaccines weren't coerced on anyone, especially when he writes at the very end, "Get vaccinated"
It's his recommendation as a physician and scientist. How on earth is that coercion? And again you completely misstate things by serving up yet another straw man. Neither he nor I deny there have been mandates. He is not speaking in favor of them in this column, and neither am I, which is the point. You have an uncanny ability to twist things.

By the way, in your first response you mentioned he was a neurologist. You knew he was a doctor. What is your problem?

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 03-11-2022 at 08:53 PM.
Old 03-11-2022, 10:06 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:

I hope your wife and son are fully recovered from the side effects of their vaccinations
Old 03-12-2022, 08:39 AM
Michael

Quote:
Liberalism is a disease and there is no more corrupt, crooked and evil party than them.
How is this not political?
Old 03-12-2022, 08:42 AM
Michael

And now, for something completely different:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2OwmhnymdY

Be sure to stay for the disclaimer at the end.
Old 03-12-2022, 08:47 AM
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
You don't find a forced vaccine mandate as controlling? The Supreme Court seemed to think so.
So schools can no longer force kids to have certain vaccines to attend? Washington was wrong to force his soldiers to get the smallpox vaccine?
Old 03-12-2022, 09:34 AM

Covid is over, and only affecting those who got the jab. This was biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people, and on top of that, tried to make sure you didn't have access to the cures (ivermectin, HCQ), and banned people who tried to tell you how to cure yourself.
Old 03-12-2022, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinMike View Post
How is this not political?
You are 100% correct and have a very valid point.
Old 03-12-2022, 07:52 PM
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by energyrater1 View Post
Covid is over, and only affecting those who got the jab. This was biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people, and on top of that, tried to make sure you didn't have access to the cures (ivermectin, HCQ), and banned people who tried to tell you how to cure yourself.
+1.
HCQ was banned as a treatment option in 2020 by our governor here in MI, unfortunately. My wife bought ivermectin (horse paste to the MSM viewers) from Tractor Supply and it greatly helped cure several of my family members when combined with Zinc, including myself, who contracted Covid last year.
Old 03-12-2022, 09:17 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
So schools can no longer force kids to have certain vaccines to attend? Washington was wrong to force his soldiers to get the smallpox vaccine?
I've read that about Washington but I've also read that Jenner didn't invent the vaccine until 1796. Haven't tried to reconcile this.

In any event, I have no doubt that there are people today who, if transported back in time, would claim that smallpox was a hoax. Fake news!! A nothingburger!!

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 03-12-2022 at 09:20 PM.
Old 03-12-2022, 11:47 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Quote:
I've read that about Washington but I've also read that Jenner didn't invent the vaccine until 1796. Haven't tried to reconcile this.

In any event, I have no doubt that there are people today who, if transported back in time, would claim that smallpox was a hoax. Fake news!! A nothingburger!!
Just like climate change is slowly destroying our culture, disease ignorance isn't far behind with rolling pandemics every other generation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo
Old 03-13-2022, 06:58 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by todeen View Post
Just like climate change is slowly destroying our culture, disease ignorance isn't far behind with rolling pandemics every other generation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I couldn't agree more. When Coronavirus first came out, the World claimed they had no clue how to fight it, and rightly so. Better to have an abundance of caution. We now know its transmitted the same way as every other cold/flu that has been know to man. Vaccine just as effective as a year flu shot, could be lesser, but I dont want to digress. We have learned if you arent feeling well, dont go to the office, any events, or to school. Stay home, nothing is that important you need to risk anyone getting sick. Even if it is as inconvenient as a runny nose or cough, which we know many of the lucky Covid surviors were nothing more than that, or even asymptomatic.

Depending on your lifestyle, it should be up to you if you want/need a yearly flu shot or covid shot. I didnt really hear about any major outbreaks on planes, supermarkets, restaurants, and maybe i did hear about a few at some indoor events. With all the tracking, we still can't figure out where people were getting it from.

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 03-13-2022, 07:04 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzoo View Post
+1.
HCQ was banned as a treatment option in 2020 by our governor here in MI, unfortunately. My wife bought ivermectin (horse paste to the MSM viewers) from Tractor Supply and it greatly helped cure several of my family members when combined with Zinc, including myself, who contracted Covid last year.
Exactly right. No info/advice that I ever seen recommending people eat healthy, exercise, get some fresh air, sunshine and take vitamin D and vitamin C +Zinc?
Nope, just stay isolated in your home at all times, wear a mask and basically have no social interaction at all.

Fauci is on record in the vid I posted stating, "he needs people to "solely" take the vaccines and nothing else" and still some don't question that or connect the dots???

And some still think what the news spews to them is truthful.
CNN, MSNBC and a few other were referring to ivermectin as horse de-wormer. Not one mention about the man who invented it winning a nobel prize for it. It was never touted as being a cure, it was touted as being a preventative measure, pre-covid, but, course, the media and those in big pharma tested it/tried it, supposedly, on patients who already had full blown covid then they used that info to slam it into the ground.

HCQ has been around forever as well, but because, like Ivermectin, it is cheap and there is no money to make off of it like the vaccines, they also slammed it, especially since a prior leader was endorsing/recommending it.
No, the vaccines were all about your health and well being because they cared so much and wanted you to get better asap!

I see a few above are putting words in mouth that I don't think covid exists or is real. I'm not 100% sure how they came to that conclusion and can extrapolate that from the info I've posted about the vaccines, but I'm all ears.

Maybe CNN, bringing the teenager with Asperger's disease, Greta, on their show to discuss covid and the vaccines is all some need? I wouldn't be surprised by that at all. She's an expert on climate change and all because she watch a couple David Attenborough videos, so why wouldn't she know a thing or two about covid and mrna vaccines?

Regardless, the whole sh*t show is now falling apart on them, and has been for sometime now, but still, many refuse to acknowledge that.
Even Pfizer's CEO is saying he had nothing to do with MRNA. Are lawsuits forthcoming? I certainly hope so!!

"Albert Bourla CEO of Pfizer, on why mRNA vaccine was counterintuitive. "I was surprised when they suggested to me that this was the way to go, and I questioned it."
https://twitter.com/CensoredThinker/...CjmaXb3dopAAAA
Old 03-13-2022, 08:38 AM
Michael

Quote:

Interesting, I didn't know that about Jenner and the vaccine. A quick Google search reveals the reason for the disconnect.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news...ar/5456106001/

"Washington issued the order to have all troops inoculated on Feb. 5, 1777, in a letter to John Hancock, who was president of the Second Continental Congress. In another letter, Washington ordered all recruits arriving in Philadelphia be inoculated."

"Back then, the inoculation process was called variolation, named after the virus that causes smallpox — the variola virus.

"It involved exposing people to the virus by scratching material from smallpox sores into their arms or having them inhale it, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"Variolation was eventually replaced by vaccination after an English doctor named Edward Jenner noticed in 1796 that milkmaids who had gotten cowpox were immune to smallpox, according to the CDC. He guessed that exposure to cowpox could be used to protect people against smallpox and developed a vaccine."

Unfortunately you are correct. I also don't "doubt that there are people today who, if transported back in time, would claim that smallpox was a hoax." But on the one hand, I take some comfort in knowing that if they were transported back in time, they wouldn't be able to get on the Internet to find like minded "dingleberries" to support their delusions. But on the other hand, I think they would fit right in with folks of the time:

https://historycollection.com/10-tru...aughing-night/

Blowing Smoke Up the Ass, and the Healing Properties of Tobacco

"The harmful effects of tobacco are well known and understood nowadays in most of the world. However, there was a time in history when not only were tobacco’s ills unknown, but tobacco was actually considered healthy and good for you. Centuries ago, tobacco was lauded as a cure for many ailments, not only by quacks and charlatans, but also by respected members of the mainstream medical establishment.

"Tobacco was introduced to Europe by the Spanish, circa 1528. From early on, it was described as a “sacred herb” because of its supposed medicinal properties, as claimed by various Native Americans. Before long, European medical practitioners were treating the newly introduced plant as a miracle cure for sundry ailments, from headaches and colds to cancer.

"Today, when somebody scoffs at another that “you’re just blowing smoke up my ass“, it is a figure of speech to mean that he is insincerely complementing the scoffer, telling him what he thinks he wants to hear. However, centuries ago, blowing smoke up the ass was meant literally, to describe a medical procedure in which a tube or rubber hose was inserted in a person’s rectum, through which tobacco smoke would be blown.

"In the 1700s, doctors routinely used tobacco smoke enemas, in the mistaken belief that they had healing properties. Blowing smoke up the ass was thought to be particularly useful in reviving drowning victims. The nicotine in the tobacco was thought to make the heart beat faster, thus stimulating respiration, while smoke from the burning tobacco was thought to warm the drowning victim from the inside. It made intuitive sense: the drowned person was full of water, so blowing air, in the form of tobacco smoke which was full of healing properties, would expel the water.

"Hiccup was that the water was in the person’s lungs, which are not connected to his or her ass. Thus, blowing air up the drowning victims’ butts and into their bowels would do little to expel water from their lungs. Although some doctors preferred sticking the tube directly into the lungs through the mouth or nose, most preferred to shove it up the patient’s butt, instead.

"Although medically useless, belief in the efficacy of tobacco smoke enemas in reviving drowning victims, or even those presumed dead, was widespread. So widespread, that medical kits for blowing smoke up the ass were found at routine intervals along major waterways, such as the River Thames. There they waited, like modern defibrillators, ready for use to revive the drowned and bring the (presumed) dead back to life.

"Blowing smoke up the ass was eventually used to not only revive the drowned, but to also treat colds, headaches, hernias, abdominal cramps, and even heart attack victims. Tobacco smoke enemas were also used on typhoid fever victims, and those dying of cholera. While the treatment was useless for the patient, it could be quite dangerous for the medical practitioner, particularly if he was blowing the smoke with his mouth instead of using a bellows. Should the doctor inhale instead of exhale, or if gases in the patient’s bowels escaped (i.e.; if the patient farted) fecal particles could get blown back into the doctor’s mouth or inhaled into his lungs. Such a mishap, particularly when treating a cholera patient, could prove fatal for the doctor."

Move over Ivermectin, I see another cure for covid on the horizon.
Old 03-13-2022, 08:45 AM
Michael

Quote:
Covid is over
Tell that to the 1,670 people, on average, who died in the US every day for the last 28 days. Oh wait, you can't.

Quote:
and only affecting those who got the jab.
Yeah, no need for me to read anymore.
Old 03-13-2022, 09:09 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Tell that to the 1,670 people, on average, who died in the US every day for the last 28 days. Oh wait, you can't.

Yeah, no need for me to read anymore.

Has the overall death toll % changed in the last 10 years will all these added deaths? I cant seem to find much deviation. I'm seeing a steady .10 increase.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20220313-111648_Chrome.jpg (134.3 KB, 109 views)

Last edited by Republicaninmass; 03-13-2022 at 09:25 AM.
Old 03-13-2022, 12:23 PM
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
Has the overall death toll % changed in the last 10 years will all these added deaths? I cant seem to find much deviation. I'm seeing a steady .10 increase.
Good question, but I don't think the answer, which you've posted, gives us any idea regarding the effects of Covid on the US death rates. Although one would expect a larger increase in the growth rate between 2019 and 2020, I don't see that. It's interesting that the death rate growth declined pretty much every year between 2014 and 2021. It's also confusing that they have 2022 data in the list. We're only 2 months into the year and I'm surprised they would have anything for it. One obvious reason for a growth in the death rate is the aging population. But it's curious that there was a big jump in the growth rate between 2013 and 2014. What happened then?

I also need to point out that I left out a key word in my previous post. It should have read, "Tell that to the 1,670 people, on average, who died of Covid in the US every day for the last 28 days."
Old 03-13-2022, 01:48 PM
Jeff Carlson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
The first thing I noticed is the data you show comes from the United Nations 2019 Revision of World Population Prospects. So, the data for 2020 through 2022 is a projection.

The CDC data on excess deaths paints an interesting picture.XSD.jpg
Old 03-13-2022, 02:00 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Thanks for finding that,

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Old 03-13-2022, 02:17 PM
Ben North

Quote:
+1.
Please correct me if I am wrong. The ivermectin you wife bought at TSC didn't come in a Apple flavored paste with a picture of a horse on the package with dosing instructions for a horse did it?

Saying that I would take it in a second, just want to call it what it is no matter the side you are on. Animal OTC medications/vitamins are way better quality than the same for humans. The ones for animals are actually tested and contain what is on the label.
Old 03-13-2022, 02:33 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsonjok View Post
The first thing I noticed is the data you show comes from the United Nations 2019 Revision of World Population Prospects. So, the data for 2020 through 2022 is a projection.

The CDC data on excess deaths paints an interesting picture.Attachment 507165
Totally off topic, I always heard "more people die around the holidays" but always thought it just something people said.
Old 03-13-2022, 02:36 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Please correct me if I am wrong. The ivermectin you wife bought at TSC didn't come in a Apple flavored paste with a picture of a horse on the package with dosing instructions for a horse did it?

Saying that I would take it in a second, just want to call it what it is no matter the side you are on. Animal OTC medications/vitamins are way better quality than the same for humans. The ones for animals are actually tested and contain what is on the label.
Maybe the horse version of ivermectin works, but the better-quality studies consistently have showed the pills don't. That said, I do think we will eventually get to where most serious cases are treatable.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/ive...ud-everywhere/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35179551/

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 03-13-2022 at 02:38 PM.
Old 03-13-2022, 04:07 PM
D@le Irv*n

Like I mentioned above,,,as a "pre-covid" measure.

Another Pubmed study that clearly shows there is something there using ivermectin as a preventative measure, like one taking their vitamins bi-weekly or daily.

Ivermectin, as I also said above, is cheap. Is it any wonder why, because "they" cared about our health and well being so much, it wasn't suggested as a pre-covid preventative medicine/measure?

"Our study aimed to describe SARS-CoV2 infection and death rates in African countries that participated in an intensive Ivermectin mass campaign carried out to control onchocerciasis and compare them with those of countries that did not participate"

"Results: After controlling for different factors, including the Human Development Index (HDI), APOC countries (vs. non-APOC), show 28% lower mortality (0.72; 95% CI: 0.67-0.78) and 8% lower rate of infection (0.92; 95% CI: 0.91-0.93) due to COVID-19"

"Conclusions: The incidence in mortality rates and number of cases is significantly lower among the APOC countries compared to non-APOC countries. That a mass public health preventive campaign against COVID-19 may have taken place, inadvertently, in some African countries with massive community ivermectin use is an attractive hypothesis".
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33795896/

Another study from the National Institute of Health.

Results and discussion
Our study compared the incidence of COVID-19 among countries with different PCT campaigns and those countries in which PCT is non-existent. It is perhaps obvious that the latter group is by far the largest. It should also not be surprising that this set of samples had a rather large variability (Fig. 1 ). However, in spite of this, the difference between nations that deploy PCT using ivermectin and those that do not use any PCT turned out to be highly significant (adjusted significance P < 0.01). These initial results were obtained on 15 April 2020 and because at that time SARS-CoV-2 was still being detected in new countries on an almost daily basis, we chose to monitor the situation and observe whether this correlation would over time become less significant. We updated our calculations and added additional newly affected countries several times throughout the month of May 2020 and noticed that the observed association between ivermectin MDA and lower COVID-19 incidence actually grew strictly stronger over time. By 5 June 2020, the adjusted significance had improved to P < 0.001, actually reported by IBM SPSS Statistics as 0.000. It has remained at that level since.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7698683/

And another one.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....26.21254377v1
"Conclusions The morbidity and mortality in the onchocerciasis endemic countries are lesser than those in the non-endemic ones. The community-directed onchocerciasis treatment with ivermectin is the most reasonable explanation for the decrease in morbidity and fatality rate in Africa. In areas where ivermectin is distributed to and used by the entire population, it leads to a significant reduction in mortality"

Last edited by irv; 03-13-2022 at 04:15 PM.
Old 03-13-2022, 06:11 PM
CostA Kl@d1@n0s

Ya’ll are spending a lot of time and emotion writing massive posts that convince people of nothing and accomplish nothing. All energy that could be spent more productively.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 03-13-2022, 06:53 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac_73 View Post
Ya’ll are spending a lot of time and emotion writing massive posts that convince people of nothing and accomplish nothing. All energy that could be spent more productively.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LOL, that describes many many threads on here.
Old 03-13-2022, 08:41 PM
Matt

Quote:

Yes Ben, that's the stuff and it comes in a slender yellow box. The apple flavor tastes like rubber bands and she also purchased/stockpiled some of the non-flavored version in the white boxes, too. We have a nurse friend at a local hospital who's seen their protocoled treatment not work and she suggested we try it. My wife's online research indicated the human dosage at '1 click' of the dispenser per 50 lbs of weight. Worked well for us.

On a side note, my wife also contracted a nagging cough early this past December that was originally diagnosed as bronchitis, as she was Covid negative. She was prescribed meds that didn't help, so she went to a different doctor about a month later. This doctor diagnosed her with pneumonia and prescribed her other meds that really weren't doing much either. So our same nurse friend suggested trying the Ivermectin again at '2 clicks' per 50 lbs of my wife's weight and her cough and pneumonia disappeared very quickly. Kind of crazy. That's our story.

On another side note. After she ordered several batches of the Ivermectin from Tractor Supply, she began receiving emails from them asking how 'our horse' was doing.
Old 03-13-2022, 09:01 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Yes Ben, that's the stuff and it comes in a slender yellow box. The apple flavor tastes like rubber bands and she also purchased/stockpiled some of the non-flavored version in the white boxes, too. We have a nurse friend at a local hospital who's seen their protocoled treatment not work and she suggested we try it. My wife's online research indicated the human dosage at '1 click' of the dispenser per 50 lbs of weight. Worked well for us.

On a side note, my wife also contracted a nagging cough early this past December that was originally diagnosed as bronchitis, as she was Covid negative. She was prescribed meds that didn't help, so she went to a different doctor about a month later. This doctor diagnosed her with pneumonia and prescribed her other meds that really weren't doing much either. So our same nurse friend suggested trying the Ivermectin again at '2 clicks' per 50 lbs of my wife's weight and her cough and pneumonia disappeared very quickly. Kind of crazy. That's our story.

On another side note. After she ordered several batches of the Ivermectin from Tractor Supply, she began receiving emails from them asking how 'our horse' was doing.
I would appreciate more details on dosage, was it just one dose or multiple? Did any of you get any of the side effects? How much zinc did you take with it? How fast did it start working with Covid symptoms? I like info from someone who actually took it over random internet searches.

I done a little research today just on it with out Covid in the search to avoid any bias. It seemed that it was very safe to take and any side effects where mild for most.