NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 02-18-2021, 09:55 PM
Ch@d

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Beautiful display.

That's exactly what I meant to convey about clean aesthetics and a slab that emphasizes the card above the slab. Awesome Goudeys and classy looking display!
You're welcome again! OK, I had to put in a little more time for you Tobacco types, but I'm glad I did because the third image below is my favorite. It's similar to SGC but better, IMHO. I like how the black background not only does its wonders for the card, but makes the label really pop. If we could get rid of the green and go B&W on the label, I'd be even happier, but that is probably a bridge too far. Companies tend to get very particular about branding. Very generous grading on this Coupon! Feedback welcome.

EDIT: Scale should now be accurate.

successful deals with hcv123, rholmes, robw1959, Yankees1964, theuclakid, Brian Van Horn, h2oya311, thecapeleague, Gkoz316, chesbro41, edjs, wazoo, becollie, t206kid, vintageismygame, Neal, bradmar48, iconsportscards, wrapperguy, agrebene, T3fan, T3s, ccre, Leon, wolf441, cammb, tonyo, markf31,gonzo,scmavl & others

currently working on:
E101 (33/50)
T3 set (104/104), complete!
T205 set (108/221)
'33 Goudey
collecting W600s, Walter Johnson

Last edited by chadeast; 02-19-2021 at 12:47 AM.
Old 02-18-2021, 10:20 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-

Last edited by Casey2296; 02-19-2021 at 05:38 AM.
Old 02-18-2021, 10:29 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadeast View Post
You're welcome again! OK, I had to put in a little more time for you Tobacco types, but I'm glad I did because the third image below is my favorite. It's similar to SGC but better, IMHO. I like how the black background not only does its wonders for the card, but makes the label really pop. Very generous grading on this Coupon! Feedback welcome.

Chad,
Can you rotate the Johnson image and compare it to the size of the label?

-

Last edited by Casey2296; 02-18-2021 at 10:30 PM.
Old 02-18-2021, 11:23 PM
Ch@d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey2296 View Post
Chad,
Can you rotate the Johnson image and compare it to the size of the label?
To be honest, I'm not confident enough in the scaling to make that comparison. It was done by hand and is not exact by any means. This is just meant to give an idea of what it could look like. I think that it's fair to say that the label and a T206 would be pretty close in overall surface area.

EDIT: OK, when I figured out that the flip is almost exactly the width of the 1957 Topps, or 2.5 inches, I created a better scale. The T213 in images above is undersized. It should be a little larger. I'll try to fix those. This image should be accurate.

EDIT2: The original images in my post above with the T213 WaJo have been corrected. The card was a bit too small in all holders, but esp. the current CSG holder (as can be seen in Phil's reply). The scale should be very close to true now.

successful deals with hcv123, rholmes, robw1959, Yankees1964, theuclakid, Brian Van Horn, h2oya311, thecapeleague, Gkoz316, chesbro41, edjs, wazoo, becollie, t206kid, vintageismygame, Neal, bradmar48, iconsportscards, wrapperguy, agrebene, T3fan, T3s, ccre, Leon, wolf441, cammb, tonyo, markf31,gonzo,scmavl & others

currently working on:
E101 (33/50)
T205 set (108/221)
'33 Goudey

Last edited by chadeast; 02-19-2021 at 12:22 AM.
Old 02-19-2021, 08:01 AM

Curious to other PreWar guys.
Do we REALLY need the qualifiers?
Old 02-19-2021, 08:43 AM
Frank
Fra.nk Anth0ny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre War Starter View Post
I have never seen the need for Qualifiers on any card. The final grade is what it is. I couldn't care less about edge numbers, corner numbers or anything else.

Last edited by Frank A; 02-19-2021 at 08:45 AM.
Old 02-19-2021, 08:49 AM
Is Mudville so bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre War Starter View Post
The only qualifiers I would need are trimmed, colored, or altered.

-
Old 02-19-2021, 09:37 AM
Steve Birmingham

Looking at that, I'm thinking that for T cards a holder that had the label on the side would be pretty nice. It could probably be made so it would easily fit existing storage boxes.

Sort of like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadeast View Post
To be honest, I'm not confident enough in the scaling to make that comparison. It was done by hand and is not exact by any means. This is just meant to give an idea of what it could look like. I think that it's fair to say that the label and a T206 would be pretty close in overall surface area.

EDIT: OK, when I figured out that the flip is almost exactly the width of the 1957 Topps, or 2.5 inches, I created a better scale. The T213 in images above is undersized. It should be a little larger. I'll try to fix those. This image should be accurate.

EDIT2: The original images in my post above with the T213 WaJo have been corrected. The card was a bit too small in all holders, but esp. the current CSG holder (as can be seen in Phil's reply). The scale should be very close to true now.

Old 02-19-2021, 10:12 AM
Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve B View Post
Looking at that, I'm thinking that for T cards a holder that had the label on the side would be pretty nice. It could probably be made so it would easily fit existing storage boxes.

Sort of like this

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 02-19-2021, 10:17 AM

So Leon, what is your interpretation of how CSG will actually slab a T206 card for instance?
Custom fit slab, slabbed with a baggie, slabbed with a gasketed insert?
Sounds like you might have had more correspondence than most of us.
Curiously interested now.

By the way, I like the shorter slab interpretation without the insert, but not the square one.
Question I would still have is how will they center or stabilize the card in the center of the holder?
RayB
Old 02-19-2021, 10:33 AM
Ch@d

I like the creativity, but I was trying to present something that would be feasible for CSG. Even one different holder size is going to be a big challenge, due to the hit to logistics and economy of scale. Different size, so different transport requirements, storage requirements, different ultrasonic welder horn, lower overall quantities of each holder type making each one more expensive, etc. are all going to push hard against making any alternate sized holder.

I am guessing that having a super specific holder for only certain issues of cards is going to be an absolute non-starter economically. With that in mind, my hope was to present an alternate holder design that would better conform to the aesthetic needs of many, while still being able to hold any standard size or smaller card. I realize that a change of this magnitude is unlikely, and this may all be a non-starter, but I was hoping that it might stimulate enough feedback from the community to at least get CSG to take notice.

And the proposed square holder may meet a need for denser storage, but it doesn't help the aesthetic situation, IMHO.

currently working on:
E101 (33/50)
T205 set (108/221)
'33 Goudey

Last edited by chadeast; 02-19-2021 at 10:56 AM.
Old 02-19-2021, 11:38 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank A View Post
I have never seen the need for Qualifiers on any card. The final grade is what it is. I couldn't care less about edge numbers, corner numbers or anything else.
The qualifiers are an option, for which the submitter will pay a nominal fee. For vintage, I agree there is no need. If/when I submit, I will not request the qualifiers. But I believe many of the modern card collectors may opt for it.

I hope CSG is indeed reading this and can respond to some of the Forum's basic concerns. As the "new kid on the block", you'd think/hope they would be extra-responsive to consumer inquiries. If people get the sense that GSC cares (and is responsive), it would give them an immediate leg up on their current competition.

I agree that the smaller square slab for Tobacco/Caramel cards may not be feasible or cost effective. But hopefully (especially as a new advertiser here) they can at least provide a response to concerns over the flip size and color, as it pertains to smaller-sized cards that are 100+ years old.

There is just no way that the flip size should be comparable to the cards themselves!

Last edited by perezfan; 02-19-2021 at 11:40 AM.
Old 02-20-2021, 02:43 PM
Rick McQuillan

Default Grading

I have been using SGC because I like the look of their slabs. I have about a dozen cards on my wall that were graded by PSA or Beckett, and a dozen or so raw cards. I had planned on sending them to SGC, but with the current mess at SGC I will hold off.

I agree with many of the other posters about the CSG slabs. They aren't very attractive and they haven't explained about their plans to keep the smaller cards from sliding around.

(The photo is actually a vertical wall. )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210219_163207.jpg (77.7 KB, 942 views)

T213-2 139 down 46 to go.
Old 02-20-2021, 03:01 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by buymycards View Post

(The photo is actually a vertical wall, after the earthquake )

........ known as the great "Boscobellringer"

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 02-20-2021, 04:44 PM
Rick McQuillan

Default Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
........ known as the great "Boscobellringer"
In Wisconsin, we keep our cards on a horizontal wall so they don't fall off during natural disasters.

Old 02-20-2021, 04:57 PM
Travis Bid.ner

My first thought was that the flip looked a little large but that has me comparing to PSA and SGC.

I also remember when I first saw graded cards I thought they were just encased for protection and authenticated as real. I liked that idea at the time better than a number grade. Pre war cards could just be authenticated and on the back list qualifiers trimmed, altered, color added restored etc.

BUY the card and not the holder!

Also would like to add a few AMERICAN BEAUTIES
350 frame,no frame and/or 460
Old 02-20-2021, 05:00 PM
Al Stein

I think the subgrades are very helpful. You can't put every card up on this site so that swarmee can tell you what's wrong with it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 02-20-2021, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
The qualifiers are an option, for which the submitter will pay a nominal fee. For vintage, I agree there is no need. If/when I submit, I will not request the qualifiers. But I believe many of the modern card collectors may opt for it.
If I read their website correct the qualifiers are far from "nominal".
Appears if you want sub grades you pay $10/card extra for those.
Do I have that right?
RayB
Old 02-20-2021, 08:52 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayBShotz View Post
If I read their website correct the qualifiers are far from "nominal".
Appears if you want sub grades you pay $10/card extra for those.
Do I have that right?
RayB
Yes you're right... not really nominal for cheaper cards. Somewhat nominal when looking at a percentage of the fees for high-end cards.
Old 02-20-2021, 09:34 PM
Steve Birmingham

Looking at it from the angle of keeping costs down, a gasketed holder makes the most sense. Even with modern CNC machining, a set of dies for injection molding is a big investment.
3D printing has potential, but right now it's painfully slow, and isn't great for clear stuff.

So a size that can hold most "regular" cards and a gasket to adjust the size is the most cost effective.

I've thought for years that the gasket could be made in different colors. That would allow some customizing, like team colors, or even just a lighter choice for cards like 71 Topps or 50 Drakes.

I knew the square "thing" I mocked up wouldn't appeal to everyone, it's what I could do with the old image and paint in a few minutes. Plenty of room for improvement. There's really no big reason most T size cards couldn't be in a small slab. the 3x4 size of a toploader could be pretty good.

I've been trying to figure out a slab with a pocket to contain a detailed report/certificate.
Old 02-20-2021, 09:39 PM
Jim Reynolds

That logo looks vaguely familiar...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sgc_logo.jpg (11.3 KB, 897 views)
File Type: png csg.png (5.8 KB, 892 views)
Old 02-21-2021, 06:19 AM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
I had planned on sending them to SGC, but with the current mess at SGC I will hold off.
What is the 'current mess' at SGC?
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236
Old 02-21-2021, 09:15 AM
Rick McQuillan

Default Current mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wid_Conroy View Post
What is the 'current mess' at SGC?
The current mess at SGC is the raise in prices, coupled with missed deadlines. My last order took 4 months for them to grade. Add in the loss of the registry and the new pop report that made it even more inaccurate than the previous version, it all adds up to a mess.

Old 02-21-2021, 09:18 AM
Robert

I remember several years ago SGC was great. I used to talk a lot with Earl Johnson whom worked there. Not sure what happened to him but he was a great guy. Turn around times used to be on point and never had issues with customer service. Just my opinion but it fell apart when they moved from parsipanny to florida……….or again it just seemed that way.
Successful Transactions with: cammb, jim, sean1125,bobbyw8469, vintagetoppsguy, mintacular, rube26105, irishdenny, brick, Robextend,dboneesq, northviewcats, wdwfan, Dhogan, quitcrab, eliminator, Harliduck, tonyo, fetamore, hcv123, Bocabirdman, Casey2296,Aplyon86 Futbowl, pwang100, GoCubsGo32, Sidepocket, jcarroll84, DanP, YazFenway08, 4reals, sflayank, frazier and many others
Old 02-21-2021, 09:57 AM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
The current mess at SGC is the raise in prices, coupled with missed deadlines. My last order took 4 months for them to grade. Add in the loss of the registry and the new pop report that made it even more inaccurate than the previous version, it all adds up to a mess.
prices are better than the others, and the turnaround is faster. 4 months is nothing for a standard submission. BGS is 8 months. i think slack needs to be cut given the current environment. Registry/pop report I would guess is less of a priority given the massive wave of new business. TPGs just were not prepared for this new market.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236
Old 02-21-2021, 11:11 AM
Pete D.

Last edited by Picklepete; 02-21-2021 at 11:13 AM.
Old 02-21-2021, 11:12 AM
Pete D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post
I kind of think SGC could sue them for being to close to their likeness of the logo.

I'm not a lawyer but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night 😁
Old 02-21-2021, 11:44 AM
Scott Russell

Since CCG uses the scales on all of their logos I think it would've already happened. I've heard rumblings that SGC used to be part of Certified Collectibles Group, just like CGC, NGC, ASG etc... and that's why the similarity, but I can't find any facts to back that up. CGC was also started in Parsippany NJ which lends some credence to the theory.
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions

Last edited by Aquarian Sports Cards; 02-21-2021 at 11:47 AM.
Old 02-21-2021, 01:10 PM
Jamie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
Since CCG uses the scales on all of their logos I think it would've already happened. I've heard rumblings that SGC used to be part of Certified Collectibles Group, just like CGC, NGC, ASG etc... and that's why the similarity, but I can't find any facts to back that up. CGC was also started in Parsippany NJ which lends some credence to the theory.
Were they linked to JSA in some way since they are in Parsippany too?
Old 02-21-2021, 02:05 PM
Scott Russell

No but JSA used SGC for slabbing before SGC started diing (and has since STOPPED doing) autograph authentication.
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions
Old 02-26-2021, 09:13 PM
And.y Ell.is

I joined CSG and sent in a few cards. I decided on economy, only as if I dont like it didnt spend alot of $$ looking forward to their return.
Old 02-27-2021, 03:13 AM
Lonnie Nagel

Quote:
Originally Posted by forceplay sport View Post
I joined CSG and sent in a few cards. I decided on economy, only as if I dont like it didnt spend alot of $$ looking forward to their return.
Ok this is exciting!

What did you send them - A T Card would be great...
Old 02-27-2021, 07:25 AM
Tony Conte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post

I was thinking the same thing when I first saw the pictures and name earlier
this month. It's like SGC #2. The logo is close to me and the name Guaranty
too. Reminded me of SGC when Derek and Sean were there.
Old 02-27-2021, 02:28 PM
Pete

Anyone get their cards back yet from csg? Im on the fence at the moment. I need a bunch of raw cards graded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-27-2021, 03:45 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usc1 View Post
Anyone get their cards back yet from csg? Im on the fence at the moment. I need a bunch of raw cards graded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here... seriously thinking of giving them a try, but am still awaiting a reply from them on the slabs/flips for Tobacco and Caramel cards.
Old 02-27-2021, 04:03 PM
Ben North

Looks to already be a CSG grading company.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1954-Topps-...YAAOSw8b1gIzN7
Old 02-27-2021, 10:06 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

My 1st order logged in 2/25. Standard 5 weeks, we'll see.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 03-01-2021, 08:19 AM
And.y Ell.is

I emailed CSG about smaller cards and here is the response:

Hello Andy,

For smaller cards we create a custom clear insert to hold the card safely in place.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you and have a wonderful day,

Justin Hudlow

Customer Service

Certified Collectibles Group

p. 800-642-2646 | f. 941-360-2553
jhudlow@NGCcoin.com
Old 03-01-2021, 08:21 AM
And.y Ell.is

and just as a side note there is another TPG company .....

HGA - Hybrid Grading Approach

Hybridgrading.com
Old 03-01-2021, 08:30 AM
Is Mudville so bad?

For smaller cards we create a custom clear insert to hold the card safely in place.

For smaller cards we create a custom clear or black insert to hold the card safely in place.

One can only dream...

-
Old 03-01-2021, 08:30 AM
Derek

Default Exhibits and larger cards

Do you know if they have larger slabs for exhibits and t200s?
Quote:

Hello Andy,

Justin Hudlow

Customer Service

jhudlow@NGCcoin.com
Old 03-01-2021, 10:02 AM
Eric Cheng

I think I'll give CSG a try given the ridiculous delay and price increase at psa
Old 03-01-2021, 10:21 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
and just as a side note there is another TPG company .....

HGA - Hybrid Grading Approach

Hybridgrading.com
First I am hearing of them.
Not that I will be sending any in, but they do look like a decent company.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51hR4QXlBs8
Old 03-01-2021, 10:26 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:

Hello Andy,

Justin Hudlow

Customer Service

jhudlow@NGCcoin.com
I just called them to ask about this. I requested that they put a picture up on their website (of a Tobacco Card within the Slab/Insert). They agreed that was a good idea, and will do so shortly.

I told them I am hesitant to submit anything until I see the actual aesthetics, and they fully understood. They also said that the insert will not be a flimsy baggie like PSA uses. They said it is composed of a more rigid material.

So hopefully, the cards won't present diagonally, off-centered or sideways like they frequently do with PSA. And hopefully there will be no unsightly wrinkling, puckering or crumpling of the "insert", as is so frequently seen with PSA slabs that aren't properly sized.

Fingers crossed!

Last edited by perezfan; 03-01-2021 at 12:01 PM.
Old 03-01-2021, 10:33 AM
And.y Ell.is

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD View Post
Do you know if they have larger slabs for exhibits and t200s?
I was told they do not have any larger size right now, basically standard card size or smaller, at least right now.
Old 04-27-2021, 05:24 AM
DM Vock

Have any coupon code for membership, Leon?

I am thinking of joining at the 149 level and see there is a coupon code line. Wondering if you have any>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
First off that question is quite condescending but I will answer it anyway. I have always paid all fees for all of my grading at any company (as far as I can remember). I don't expect anything free BUT I guess if they offered a discount I would consider it. My guess is that other known collections have gotten discounts on large crack outs before, no?
I have never been given a favor of anything pertaining to grading nor would I want or accept one.

And Actually this incorrectly labeled group of cards will be the first crossed over if I decide to go that route. They are wrongly labeled so why not? ( And the pack they came in. )

and btw Pete, what say ye about this? I guess this is part of their new rules about grading....sort of CYA...

"3. Customer acknowledges and agrees that SGC’s owners and employees shall be permitted to submit items for grading and/or authentication without limitation. Furthermore, SGC’s owners and employees may buy, sell, and trade SGC authenticated or graded items without limitation."
Ref: https://gosgc.com/terms"

Old 04-27-2021, 10:32 AM
Chase

Quote:
I was told they do not have any larger size right now, basically standard card size or smaller, at least right now.
Worse than that actually. If your card is standard size but oversized (50s, 60s and 70s and are larger than factory specs), their current holders will not accommodate the card and it will come back ungraded. There are people on their message boards all bent out of shape over it.
Old 04-28-2021, 03:04 AM
Bruce C.

Anyone else having problems doing a submission? I've been trying for 3 days now and can't access the form. I contacted Customer Service and they stated they are experiencing very high user traffic resulting in server errors, just keep trying. Apparently even at 4 AM in the morning.

Oh, and prices are going up starting on 4/28
Old 04-28-2021, 09:02 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by albrshbr View Post
Anyone else having problems doing a submission? I've been trying for 3 days now and can't access the form. I contacted Customer Service and they stated they are experiencing very high user traffic resulting in server errors, just keep trying. Apparently even at 4 AM in the morning.

Oh, and prices are going up starting on 4/28

Well, prices just went up and it looks like you can submit now, LOL.
Old 04-28-2021, 09:33 AM
Lonnie Nagel

Didn't take em very long to jump on the bandwagon - did it?

Still less than the other 3 but I suspect they will be totally moved over to the dark side before long.

Quick check shows a total of around 2600 CSG Graded cards on FeePay

CSG2