View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 04:23 PM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Bergin View Post
I did not realize this was a workaround. I always offered 1st Class Mail as my first, cheapest option..........but for some reason is supposed to be delivered faster then Priority Mail, if a package gets it's first scan later then the 24 hour time frame.

So, if I just offer the generic Economy shipping, and then ship out via 1st Class Mail, they give a longer time frame for it to get where it's going?

Seems pretty half-assed by Ebay......but it IS Ebay, so I guess I shouldn't be shocked.
Exactly. Offer generic Economy and ship via First Class. eBay is trying to solve the issue where customers think their packages are arriving late. However, if customers don't expect to receive the package for two weeks but get it in one, then they are pleasantly surprised. The flip side is that you may lose a handful of customers who want their package by a certain date. (For a Birthday present for example). They may not buy from you because they think your package would arrive too late although it would have arrived on time.