NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 01:39 PM
Nobody
Adri@n Mullig@n

Sean1125

It will all be OK....I have finished with him and will be talking cards now.

Post # 12
Old 05-23-2013, 01:40 PM
Nobody
Adri@n Mullig@n

Leon

Truth be told this guy has hated from day one I took it with a smile for months now but I have had enough of him...I think I have the right to state that. His friend told me not to worry no big deal....he is the one making this a HUGE deal....the seller was cool as can be.

Post # 12

Last edited by Zone91; 05-23-2013 at 01:41 PM.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:41 PM
Peter Spaeth

Leon, we can certainly hope he changes, but do you see any evidence of it? I thought we had a little bit of contrition yesterday, but it obviously was not genuine. It's back to FU I have money.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:42 PM
Nobody
Adri@n Mullig@n

Leon

This guy just wants me gone like he has always wanted that is NOT right. I have the right as a buyer to change my mind like anything else on this planet you have that right to make a change. I know it is wrong but 99% of the time the dealer is just fine with it. You walk into a card store say I want this or that card I will pay you tomorrow...you come in tomorrow and make a change of mind and buy something else I have yet to see a dealer go nuts...OK maybe this time one did.

Post # 13

Last edited by Zone91; 05-23-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:47 PM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone91 View Post
Leon

This guy just wants me gone like he has always wanted that is NOT right. I have the right as a buyer to change my mind like anything else on this planet you have that right to make a change. I know it is wrong but 99% of the time the dealer is just fine with it.

Post # 13
Who cares what he or anyone else says to you, what matters is YOUR actions and YOUR decisions. Not what someone else says, though it may be correct or not.

And you don't necessarily have a right, it's a BINDING CONTRACT you agree to in making these purchases done via eBay or auction houses.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:48 PM
Nobody
Adri@n Mullig@n

HOF Auto Rookies

Please tell who decides what is right or wrong in life...here the buyer and seller and this is the only time this turned into a small mess.

Usually I end up buying much more down the road from that same seller and he is happy and I am happy in the end. He may lose 500$ today but make 1000$'s down the road.

We do not all have to have the same view of what is right and wrong in life that is what is called freedom of thinking!!!

Post # 14

Last edited by Zone91; 05-23-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:51 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
HOF Auto Rookies

Please tell who decides what is right or wrong in life...here the buyer and seller and this is the only time this turned into a small mess.

Usually I end up buying much more down the road from that same seller and he is happy and I am happy in the end. He may lose 500$ today but make 1000$'s down the road.

Post # 14
I would bet you more than you can afford that the person you reneged on for $500 will never deal with you again.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:53 PM
Nobody
Adri@n Mullig@n

Peter_Spaeth

And I respect his choice and understand his frustration!!!

His lose because I know I pay for my stuff 99% of the time. Like I said 1% goes wrong as it did in this specific case. That is what happens some times like in any other field in life.Never lost track of how many cards I ended not buying just know almost all my deals get done without any problems.

HOF Auto Rookies

''May God have mercy on my soul'' hahahahahaha come on I made a bad deal for a baseball card I think God can get over it!!!! God gave us ALL the freedom of choice I decided that this was not wrong the seller did there you go...freedom is great is it not!!!

Ohhh God please forgive me I have sinned I did not close a deal for a baseball card please forgive me.....lolllllllll I believe God has way more on his plate than a bad card deal!!! Oh God I have eaten from the forbidden tree what shale I do to redeem myself...I know pay for my cards like I do 99% of the time!!!

Last post for today

Last edited by Zone91; 05-23-2013 at 02:03 PM.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:54 PM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Quote:
HOF Auto Rookies

We do not all have to have the same view of what is right and wrong in life that is what is called freedom of thinking!!!

Post # 14
Your reply does not relate to my post in even the slightest amount...

This best explains it:

Mr. Adrian, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:14 PM
Bryan M1ll3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOF Auto Rookies View Post

This best explains it:

Mr. Adrian, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
+1

You are my boy, Blue!
Old 05-23-2013, 09:37 PM
Steven Finley

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOF Auto Rookies View Post

This best explains it:

Billy won in the end. Just sayin.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:01 PM
rob.ert int.rieri

Quote:
HOF Auto Rookies

Post # 14
Guys there is only one way to resolve this in my book don't respond anymore to any of these ridiculous posts. Let him talk to himself because he is making fools of all of us.

A fool is someone who continues to do the same thing over and over hoping for a different outcome. We continually try and talk sense and receive nonsense back. Not worth wasting the time anymore.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:16 PM
And.rew Whi.te

What a change from yesterday's "hat in hand" postings. What do you want to bet he comes back tomorrow and apologizes for today's ramblings while blaming it on something other than his own audacity?

Hopefully we are experiencing Zone's last days on the boards.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:17 PM
Rob
R0bert Ge,ntieu

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantitiwinit View Post
Guys there is only one way to resolve this in my book don't respond anymore to any of these ridiculous posts. Let him talk to himself because he is making fools of all of us.

A fool is someone who continues to do the same thing over and over hoping for a different outcome. We continually try and talk sense and receive nonsense back. Not worth wasting the time anymore.
Reminds me of the great Obi-Wan Kenobi quote:

"Who's the more foolish - the fool, or the fool who follows him?"
Old 05-23-2013, 02:22 PM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

"We do not all have to have the same view of what is right and wrong in life that is what is called freedom of thinking!!!"

Up untill I saw this statement I really didnt care much either way, but really..

Right and wrong isnt a opinion. Some things are inherently right and some things are inherently wrong. With out question. Taking it off the "BIG" level and on to our board.... Making an agreement, a verbal contract, a written contract (if it was in an email) and not sticking to that agreement, even if it had to be amended in some way to give more time to pay, or whatever the buyer and seller agreed to.

Its a moral issue basicly. Which does have impact on whoever was the wrongdoer.

I hate when a buyer on ebay dosnt pay, just wastes everyones time. Why bother bidding or making the offer.

Please dont confuse FREEDOM with something else.
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:29 PM
Gr3g N@z@r3th

Quote:
He may lose 500$ today but make 1000$'s down the road.
Adrian,

How can any dealer live by this philosophy?? HOW can you guarantee he will make $1000's down the road with you only admittedly paying for 99% of your material???

THIS IS INSANE what you are/have done!!

Greg
Peter Spaeth

Give a man enough rope, he will hang himself.

rob.ert int.rieri

Quote:
Leon

This guy just wants me gone like he has always wanted that is NOT right. I have the right as a buyer to change my mind like anything else on this planet you have that right to make a change. I know it is wrong but 99% of the time the dealer is just fine with it. You walk into a card store say I want this or that card I will pay you tomorrow...you come in tomorrow and make a change of mind and buy something else I have yet to see a dealer go nuts...OK maybe this time one did.

Post # 13
I doubt very much any dealer would be fine with it. They might tolerate it but are not fine with it. Your rhetoric is wearing thin. Pay for what you buy/win period no excuses.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Sean1125

It will all be OK....I have finished with him and will be talking cards now.

Post # 12
Is the same amount of truth in this post as the quitting post? I have nothing to pick here but if you are going to say something please mean it.
Closed Thread