NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Everything Else, Football, Non-Sports etc.. B/S/T

Old 10-28-2009, 08:35 PM
Kevin S.

Default Best loupe you will ever own - Pro level

SOLD OUT...thanks!

Before you invest in cards, you should first invest in the tools of the trade and learn how to use them...this should be at the top of your list.

I was told this particular loupe is a new product and got so excited when I first used it I decided to sell them myself. As one who's specialty is examining cards, I can honestly say I've never seen a better loupe and is an absolute must for any collector....and not just cards.

Not only is it large with the highest quality triplet 10X lens, it also has a built-in LED and UV (black-light)! The full circle LED light spots those tiny surface wrinkles and all other imperfections, the black-light feature will leave you speechless. For those collectors who are worried about rebuilt corners, recolored, bleached or altered cards etc. at home or at shows...worry no more. This has it all in one small package...and it's portable!

Currently there is only one listed on eBay for $100. I'm offering them at $60 shipped. For now, supplies are limited, with just over 15 in-hand.

Using this very same loupe, here are just a few images I was able to capture right away:

Kevin Saucier

Last edited by onlychild; 04-09-2010 at 05:52 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:27 PM
Kevin S.

There are still some of these "mobile pocket graders" available. Examine your cards like a pro and catch those doctored cards anywhere.

Kevin
Old 11-23-2009, 05:26 PM
Kevin S.

Last bump...still some left.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:39 PM

Just wanted to post to say that I purchased one of these loupes from Kevin and I'm a very happy customer!

The item is very, very solid and a great tool for undertaking a proper inspection of a card. The built-in lights are quite useful features as well and would be a great benefit at a card show where the lighting in the room was not optimal. I'll be using mine for a long time to come!

Cheers,
Blair
Old 02-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Tom
T0m Rus.so

One of the best purchases I have made in years. I use it to examine all kinds of collectibles. Well worth the money.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:21 PM
Kyle B@rni@k

Default Just ordered

Hope its worth the reviews..Will let you know, just purchased
Old 02-12-2010, 09:12 AM
pete ullman

I also purchased one of those...and it is Awesome! I use it all of the time for various things in addition to examining my cards. You wont be disappointed!