NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > T206 cards B/S/T

Old 05-01-2015, 01:44 PM

Default WTB - Green Cobb in PSA 5

Looking for a Green Cobb in PSA 5. Let me know if you have one to sell.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:57 AM

bump
Old 05-08-2015, 12:28 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

The POP really starts to tail off at psa 5 or higher
Old 05-08-2015, 05:22 PM

Yes, I know that population for 5s is low compared to demand. And the price may be ridiculous (which I may not be able to execute on) when one appears. But I know I passed on a few while putting the set together, so I'll be patient a bit longer. I recognize that there is a high probability I will have to settle on a 4.5 or a 4. But when I see a 4 at an attractive price that might make my decision for me.
Old 05-08-2015, 05:43 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansco View Post
Yes, I know that population for 5s is low compared to demand. And the price may be ridiculous (which I may not be able to execute on) when one appears. But I know I passed on a few while putting the set together, so I'll be patient a bit longer. I recognize that there is a high probability I will have to settle on a 4.5 or a 4. But when I see a 4 at an attractive price that might make my decision for me.
whats an attractive price for a 4 assuming the card is top 10% condition for the grade.
Old 05-08-2015, 11:08 PM

SMR / Average of last 3 to 6 months or so on vintagecardprices.com / reasonable range not the high price unless it is a clear trend.
Old 05-25-2015, 07:29 PM

bump
Old 08-08-2015, 11:52 AM

Bump
Old 08-08-2015, 01:29 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

good luck on the '5' I have bought and sold a few 4's since your first post..

im sure to come across more if you can take a 4 and can pay similar what I got for both of these cards the past few months .. a little .more than 4k per card.

not sure what 5's go for..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cobb (1).jpg (77.5 KB, 522 views)
File Type: jpg img473.jpg (77.4 KB, 518 views)

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 08-08-2015 at 01:31 PM.
Old 09-05-2015, 09:41 AM

bump
Old 06-22-2016, 08:21 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

OTE]

haha this card now listed on ebay for $9000... Post number 9....anyone ever see a card posted on ebay that they sold for 60% less less than a year earlier etc..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1909-11-T206...QAAOSwvg9XaaFz

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 06-22-2016 at 06:50 PM.
Old 06-22-2016, 05:57 PM

Cruel ... kick a man after he dove off the façade of THE STADIUM. I settled for a 3 after 2 solid years of torment. You still got a four at your original price?
Old 06-22-2016, 06:49 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansco View Post
Cruel ... kick a man after he dove off the façade of THE STADIUM. I settled for a 3 after 2 solid years of torment. You still got a four at your original price?
I wish.
Old 06-22-2016, 07:55 PM

While nothing will surprise with a Green Cobb, what do you think it will go for?

Last edited by mansco; 06-22-2016 at 07:55 PM.
Old 06-23-2016, 05:40 PM
je.sse @rnot

9750 seems a little high for a 4 but I hope he gets it.
Old 06-23-2016, 09:54 PM
Orlando Rodriguez

I actually reached out to the guy (before reading this string). I pointed out that a gorgeous 3.5 sold on 5/6 (pwcc) for 3,800. Yeah, I am THAT guy, but its true. I am not quoting VCP at the guy, just telling him what a very nice comperable sold for last month. He wasnt a jerk about it, but told me he paid 7,500 for it. I dont see how, in light of the PWCC sale (they do set the market) this guy thinks he can get anywhere close to what he is asking.

Last edited by orly57; 06-23-2016 at 09:56 PM.
Old 06-24-2016, 12:16 AM
Sean Costello

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
9750 seems a little high for a 4 but I hope he gets it.
And now he's raised the price to $11,500.

That makes sense; no one wanted it for $9,750, so the problem must be that he wasn't asking enough.
Old 06-24-2016, 05:19 AM
Sam Sw@rtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by orly57 View Post
I actually reached out to the guy (before reading this string). I pointed out that a gorgeous 3.5 sold on 5/6 (pwcc) for 3,800. Yeah, I am THAT guy, but its true. I am not quoting VCP at the guy, just telling him what a very nice comperable sold for last month. He wasnt a jerk about it, but told me he paid 7,500 for it. I dont see how, in light of the PWCC sale (they do set the market) this guy thinks he can get anywhere close to what he is asking.
The centering on that 3.5 is not even close to the one offered in the 4. Not my card, and not trying to justify any price, but I don't agree those cards are comparable when you consider the high premium paid for perfectly centered cards.
Old 06-24-2016, 12:33 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalman View Post
The centering on that 3.5 is not even close to the one offered in the 4. Not my card, and not trying to justify any price, but I don't agree those cards are comparable when you consider the high premium paid for perfectly centered cards.
Agreed, that PSA 3.5 is not the right card to compare a nicely centered example with. The Goodwin SGC 4 is the most recent one I've seen and had similar centering. As that was over 3 months ago and this one is PSA, I could see it going for a grand or two more. But you never know.

http://www.goodwinandco.com/LotDetai...entoryid=32089
Old 06-24-2016, 02:21 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Agreed, that PSA 3.5 is not the right card to compare a nicely centered example with. The Goodwin SGC 4 is the most recent one I've seen and had similar centering. As that was over 3 months ago and this one is PSA, I could see it going for a grand or two more. But you never know.

http://www.goodwinandco.com/LotDetai...entoryid=32089
right the centering is a while different issue now and raises it to a whole different level , no reason to 'educate' the seller...especially to a 3.5..or even if it wan sgc 4......... man why wasnt everyone all over how great the card was when i had it listed....
Old 06-24-2016, 03:26 PM
Aaron E.
Aa.ron Eps.tein

Smile Green Cobb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
right the centering is a while different issue now and raises it to a whole different level , no reason to 'educate' the seller...especially to a 3.5..or even if it wan sgc 4......... man why wasnt everyone all over how great the card was when i had it listed....
To put this thread to rest. I am the new owner of the card. The seller lives near me and we worked out a trade/cash deal for far less than the initial asking price on Ebay (he raised the price once we had a deal pending). We are both happy with the deal. Thanks

Aaron
Old 06-24-2016, 04:34 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardMD View Post
To put this thread to rest. I am the new owner of the card. The seller lives near me and we worked out a trade/cash deal for far less than the initial asking price on Ebay (he raised the price once we had a deal pending). We are both happy with the deal. Thanks

Aaron
hope you like it..you could of gotten it from here on b/s/t less than a year ago.............
Old 06-24-2016, 05:51 PM
Aaron E.
Aa.ron Eps.tein

Default Green Cobb

Quote:
hope you like it..you could of gotten it from here on b/s/t less than a year ago.............
Anyone invent a time machine?
Old 06-24-2016, 07:19 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardMD View Post
Anyone invent a time machine?
I will take a ride if anyone does. Congrats on the pick up. I missed out on Jake's Cobbs as well but did find one later on this board.
Old 06-24-2016, 08:11 PM
Sam Sw@rtz

Yeah, you could have asked Jake about the availability of his Cobbs, then he'd respond and ask you what you're willing to pay. Then you'd research historical prices and make a fair offer. Then Jake would say that he "just checked and he doesn't have them in inventory anymore." Remember that Jake? Soliciting an offer on something you already sold? Total waste of my time and total waste of time every time you post about your Cobbs. Stop talking about them.

Congrats to the new owner and the seller, whom I know to be a good dude. Sometimes it's better to pay a premium when dealing with upstanding people.
Old 06-24-2016, 08:29 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, you could have asked Jake about the availability of his Cobbs, then he'd respond and ask you what you're willing to pay. Then you'd research historical prices and make a fair offer. Then Jake would say that he "just checked and he doesn't have them in inventory anymore." Remember that Jake? Soliciting an offer on something you already sold? Total waste of my time and total waste of time every time you post about your Cobbs. Stop talking about them.

Congrats to the new owner and the seller, whom I know to be a good dude. Sometimes it's better to pay a premium when dealing with upstanding people.
+1....Well said Sam.....
Old 06-24-2016, 09:55 PM
Ruben

Thanks Sam
Old 06-25-2016, 05:27 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:

Eh.... a bit unfair ....i think people should be aware that CMIZE is biased against whatever i say so to take whatever he says with a grain of salt....... and you made some fantasy allegations ..i like how you say 'researched historical prices....do you do that when you make an offer on a psa 7 rookie Aaron?..im sure you check what one sold for 3 months ago as thats part of history......i love how you tried to fit in that you are fair with 'historical prices'.....depends what historical prices you are using......you do compare what a T206 PSA 8 goes for when you list a PSA8OC like thats very useful info... or even comparing a PSA with a SGC like they always sell real close to each other

i think a lot of sellers agree with me that if we post a price....why bother saying 'whats the lowest you can take' you already have an an asking price sitting there...if you want to make a counter, go ahead...but its not like its a lennox cobb with no price listed .....

if you just paid asking you dont have to worry about making offers and the card selling.........and by the way...you can accuse me for whatever you want...everyone knows i update my pages...when i sell a card i always list that it sold ....not sure why you make up fake scenerios........i dont think anyone will disagree i am very fast in updating listings

i never have solicited an offer if the card sold....if you are an idiot to make an offer on a card i have already posted as 'sold' for several days then maybe you need the time machine discussed in the thread....

sometimes asking price is worth it my friend.....cant always go by 3 month old historical prices....its hysterical to go by historical on 3 month old listings for some waterfront property cards..

all i did was draw attention to the same card that i had listed on net54 that was listed for 3x more and asked if that happened to anyone else...the exact card was posted on ebay so i thought it was interesting to post a comment if that had happened to anyone else......for some reason you are the only one that took offense and wanted to insult..

All i did was make a post..and CMIZE took it upon himself to attack me.....that really makes the forum fun....but no need to be a liar... being a lowballer etc i understand....or even comparing PSA 8 with PSA 8OC..or PSA 8 with an SGC 8 where everyone knows the prices arent equal .but no need to be dishonest...

remember CMIZE, how you said never to email you and you were not to email me evey again...i guess even though my post had nothing to do with you or mention you in any way, you sure took the opportunity post something negative (and untrue) about me.....

(CMIZE refused to give a price on a SGC 5 Cobb back in april....i then said i would want to pay one grade below in a PSA what the SGC was or what a SGC goes for in the same grade and not wanting to pay a PSA price of the same grade, plus i made a typo but changed it immediately ..and he was offended (though he never gave a price and i actually never gave an exact offer) and i guess now will always comment negatively on every post)

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=220520

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 06-25-2016 at 05:56 PM.
Old 06-25-2016, 06:39 PM
Sam Sw@rtz

Jake, you're a liar, and I'll prove it. I was a new member, and, after seeing one of your countless posts about your Green Cobbs, I asked if they were available. Instead of telling me they were SOLD, you asked me to give you a price. After I did, you told me you didn't have the inventory. You're a disingenuous blowhard. Attached are the PMs exchanged. After this, I'm done posting as I don't want to take away from actual sellers trying to sell cards they actually possess.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (68.8 KB, 151 views)

Last edited by mechanicalman; 06-25-2016 at 06:42 PM.
Old 06-25-2016, 06:41 PM
Sam Sw@rtz

Second PM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (74.4 KB, 150 views)
Old 06-25-2016, 06:51 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Second PM
why dont you post when the listing said 'SOLD'...

you asked about cards that were sold 4 months earlier? I thought you meant other cards like them of course..as they were listed as SOLD for Months..or thought you were just yanking my chain........i did have an additional 2 Green cobbs (plus i do come across them) but they had sold in a group but obviously the price of what you would of paid for the ones on net54 would be relevant to see if were in the same ballpark so i asked...

You going to ask to buy the 1955 PSA 7.5 Banks? How about the Jackie Robinson PSA 5 that sold a year ago... I thought it was silly to offer 4k for a green cobb that goes for 8k..i guess those were the historical prices you were looking at...

plus MANY MANY posts about that the green cobbs had sold.....i think people complained that i kept mentioning about those cards sold too many times............... maybe you should spend more time looking at the listings to see if a card has sold or not then lowballing and you wont waste peoples time....

I thought your offer of 4k was really really lowballing for that type of card that goes for 7-8k... i was polite in my response....but yeah i guess i should of said i wont ever think to contact you if come across one... i did give you some fluff in that last response but i thought it was nicer than saying 'why are you lowballing'...

funny you are the one that offered 4k that is thousands below what the card is worth and you attacking me... great use of historical pricing..

I honestly didnt think you were serious about any of the exact green cobbs cards on net54 i had listed as everyone and their mother knew they were sold ...months before your email.....but figured since i had other 4s i could see if you were serious...which you werent.. sorry for the misundestanding

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 06-25-2016 at 07:13 PM.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:10 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

As stated in my prior post....

i never have solicited an offer if the card sold....if you are an idiot to make an offer on a card i have already posted as 'sold' for several days then maybe you need the time machine discussed in the thread.

Thus if you want to say i solicited an offer on a card that is sold....that assumes i thought it was a real offer...which it wasnt.....its not like i countered or tried to get you to offer more......i guess you are the idiot to make an offer on a card i have already posted as 'sold'

i actually thought you were pulling my chain about the cards in the beginning...so didnt think you were serious......but like i said 'heck i got another card plus i do come across them time to time.. so maybe he is serious but it turned out you werent really serious with that kind of offer...

For example: If you want to ask about a 1952 Topps PSA 5 Mantle from 2 years ago that sold..and you offered $10000 for it now.....i dont think thats really an offer being solicited..its just someone trying to waste someones time... 'and thats all i got to say about that..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 06-25-2016 at 07:17 PM.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:13 PM
Sam Sw@rtz

I literally can't tell if you're not that intelligent or just a liar, or both. The offer was in September of last year, as the PM clearly shows. You called the offer, which was 20% above VCP at the time, "fair" and consistent with what you sold them for. Not my words, yours. To say that an offer from 9 months ago was low compared to prices today is just kind of silly, Jake, don't you think? That said, the offer is irrelevant. You should have never asked for one as you did not have the cards.

Your words show the type of dude you are. I can look past the ellipses and the incessant commenting in other BST threads, but you've been proven to be a liar, and that doesn't sit well with me. Just admit what you did, and move on. At the end of the day, it's not a huge deal. But denying it and hurling accusations my way makes you look even worse.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:17 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
I literally can't tell if you're not that intelligent or just a liar, or both. The offer was in September of last year, as the PM clearly shows. You called the offer, which was 20% above VCP at the time, "fair" and consistent with what you sold them for. Not my words, yours. To say that an offer from 9 months ago was low compared to prices today is just kind of silly, Jake, don't you think? That said, the offer is irrelevant. You should have never asked for one as you did not have the cards.

Your words show the type of dude you are. I can look past the ellipses and the incessant commenting in other BST threads, but you've been proven to be a liar, and that doesn't sit well with me. Just admit what you did, and move on. At the end of the day, it's not a huge deal. But denying it and hurling accusations my way makes you look even worse.
Trust me Sam, he's an idiot...
Old 06-25-2016, 07:21 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:

right i admitted when i said 'fair' it was fluff which was before your last post....(the fact i never contacted you again with new green cobbs shows how fair i think your offer was)..i thought it was nicer then saying you are a lowballer....the cards were clearly going for much more than that as you know.......

i think your offer and and historical pricing speaks for itself as well.....

Also one more important thing... I NEVER SAID THEY WERE STILL FOR SALE. ....i asked how much for either of the cards that were listed.......i didnt say how much for either card that is for sale... you can assume whatever you want...but i never said they were for still for sale

I do think everyone on net54 knew those cards were sold....heck on this thread i mentioned them being sold yet again....and you piped in with your comments... if someone asks me about whether those cards are for sale now, yeah im going to say how much do you want to offer for them because only an idiot would still think they are available but if they are serious i would let them know immediately thereafter that if i came across a card like that to see if its worth my time to obtain....

you certainly harbor some ill will to bring something up from 9 months ago where my last comment was very polite to you...........funny you said ZERO until now... you didnt have any problems until now.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 06-25-2016 at 07:29 PM.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:25 PM
Sam Sw@rtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMIZ5290 View Post
Trust me Sam, he's an idiot...
Reminds me of that Adrian guy, sadly.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:31 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Reminds me of that Adrian guy, sadly.
Did Adrian make offers on cards that sold months earlier (and also several threads saying the card was sold) or comment on something after 9 months of an email exchange and not include all the emails.....if thats true yeah i hope i dont resemble adrian at all....

In addition, if i was guilty of everything....this is what im guilty of..

you asked for the price of a card that everyone knows sold......i say make an offer..... then you make an offer that is very low....and immediately i tell you the card is gone..same day....and say will keep and eye out for you...

I not sure how thats such a huge crime...i didnt counter with a price..didnt get into a back and forth...I immediately said the cards arent available...(which everyone on net54 knew except for you apparently)

Again it doesnt mean i agree to this..but if everything you say is true......who really cares? and why wait 9 months to post something .....so strange....its just cardboard......

sorry for the huge crime of getting an offer and telling you on the very next email the card isnt available ...thats just the worst thing in the world .....again thats assuming everything true like you state..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 06-25-2016 at 07:36 PM.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:38 PM
Sam Sw@rtz

You keep digging a hole. It's sad. Everyone can read the PMs. I asked if your cards were available, not knowing they were sold, as I was a new member.
Instead of telling me they were sold, you asked for a price. Disingenuous.

I'm done posting. I don't want to contribute to more BST drama. I know you need to have the last word. That's ok. Everyone can read the PMs and make up their mind.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:44 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
Did Adrian make offers on cards that sold months earlier (and also several threads saying the card was sold) or comment on something after 9 months of an email exchange and not include all the emails.....if thats true yeah i hope i dont resemble adrian at all....

In addition, if i was guilty of everything....this is what im guilty of..

you asked for the price of a card that everyone knows sold......i say make an offer..... then you make an offer that is very low....and immediately i tell you the card is gone..same day....and say will keep and eye out for you...

I not sure how thats such a huge crime...i didnt counter with a price..didnt get into a back and forth...I immediately said the cards arent available...(which everyone on net54 knew except for you apparently)

Again it doesnt mean i agree to this..but if everything you say is true......who really cares? and why wait 9 months to post something .....so strange....its just cardboard......

sorry for the huge crime of getting an offer and telling you on the very next email the card isnt available ...thats just the worst thing in the world .....again thats assuming everything true like you state..
Jake, Aren't you the one that said in a previous post, You were the one that frowned on best offers?? I can pull up the post if you like.....So why are you saying this now?

Last edited by CMIZ5290; 06-25-2016 at 07:47 PM.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:46 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
You keep digging a hole. It's sad. Everyone can read the PMs. I asked if your cards were available, not knowing they were sold, as I was a new member.
Instead of telling me they were sold, you asked for a price. Disingenuous.

I'm done posting. I don't want to contribute to more BST drama. I know you need to have the last word. That's ok. Everyone can read the PMs and make up their mind.
Eh...easy to shy away from a conversation when you there is a flaw.

the only way you would know about the cobbs would be on my initial thread which said they are 'sold' or from the numerous threads where i commented about how they sold for cheap.......

As i ALREADY said the cards went cheap...and that was BEFORE september...than its obvious you were lowballing when offering less than what i sold them for..........yes..i did make a polite comment about a fair offer..but again its not like i came back with you with a card to sell...sort of like 'great card' but in reality the person isnt going to buy the 'great card'......

you did a LOT of historical research to be off on market value by at least $3000 or about 40% off the price....you can lowball thats fine but dont complain about wasting time when you do...

you can say you were a new member but the only way you would know about the cobbs would be knowing they sold....even with all the attention the thread has gotten now,...NOONE has disagreed with me that I post very fast when a card is sold and they have seen my many other threads where i clearly advise the card is already sold in the context of how cheap in went..

the fact that noone has stated otherwise proves my point and makes the point that you were 'new' nonsense as to not knowing...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 06-26-2016 at 07:52 AM.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:47 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Jake, Aren't you the one that said in a previous post, You were the one that frowned on best offers?? I can pull up the post if you like.....
yes i frown on best offers when a price is listed for a card.....if there is no price listed than i am not against someone asking 'whats the lowest you can go'

to each their own..
Old 06-25-2016, 07:48 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
yes i frown on best offers when a price is listed for a card.....if there is no price listed than i am not against someone asking 'whats the lowest you can go'

to each their own..
Holy crap, I'm dizzy... Make up your mind!!

Last edited by CMIZ5290; 06-25-2016 at 07:50 PM.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:51 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Holy crap, I'm dizzy...
Not sure what you unsure about.... i have said many times that i am for posting a price for a card instead of just asking for offers......and if there is no price on a card then i agree people can offer away... however if a price is posted...i and many people agree that if someone says whats the lowest you can do, a good response is, whats the best you can offer....

By the way it looked like some of my post directed against you was really against the the guy with his head under the sand..

i was wrong to accuse you of things he posted....(though you tacitly agreed generally by quoting him but unfair to tie you to all )

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 06-25-2016 at 07:54 PM.
Old 06-25-2016, 08:00 PM

Oh my god!?$&)#{#~<€<
Old 06-25-2016, 08:41 PM
je.sse @rnot

This seems like a lot of drama for something that should be pretty straight forward. Sam says he only saw this thread about Jake's Cobbs, and inquired about them, not realizing they were sold.

Jake, you either knew they were sold when you asked Sam what he wanted to pay, which would be pretty rude, or you didn't and it was just a misunderstanding. Either way it's not worth getting so worked up over.
Old 06-25-2016, 10:37 PM
Sean Costello

Quote:
Either way it's not worth getting so worked up over.
+1 Besides, this is the B/S/T board, so lets end this thread and let people get back to buying and selling. Save this stuff for the main board, if you must.
Old 10-01-2017, 06:23 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
good luck on the '5' I have bought and sold a few 4's since your first post..

r..
makes me sad the centered 4s that got away...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 10-01-2017 at 06:24 PM.
Old 10-01-2017, 06:40 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Why is this coming up a year and half later?
Old 10-01-2017, 07:07 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Why is this coming up a year and half later?
Card just got a record price thats pictured on this thread...man only a year and a half later.... You are selling a PSA 8 OC and you did reference the sale of the exact card in your b/s/t.....i would think you would welcome the free pub on the card that you referenced...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 10-01-2017 at 07:08 PM.