View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 12:00 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
maybe but i dont want to be, others helped but its not easy to put your name out there when strange things happen when you do. you get banned from auction houses and get remembered by people that have too much power in the hobby. They had their day in the sun and defending the indefensible like abc and xyz isn't going to work much longer. I have always said I am not against third party authentication as a concept, I think it could work if it were done right, and done responsibly and with check and balances and a customers bill of rights, using experts who know what they are doing and don't cut corners. I have always said that. I am just against the way it is being done right now.

The day will come when you won't see these guys defend their buddies in the abc, xyz industry. When that day comes i will start a thread inviting them to defend those companies, and no one will show up. They will deny them three times before the cock crows. They will say they weren't that close and never really knew those guys. We will all know the truth though. Just wait.

Bill Mastro was king and people were his buddy and photo op every time they had a chance and to speak out was to risk something. Now what happened? You can speak out about him freely because the defenders and buddies won't bother you about it anymore because they jumped off like rats on a burning ship.
Poor, poor Travis....

You mean like when your friends over at ANL post anonymous, cowardly and disgusting lies about Mr. Zipper and myself every time we criticize your friend Todd Mueller, Travis.

I've never read any nasty and disgusting lies posted about you, Travis, because of your views and opinions.

By the way, Travis, are any of your friends over at ANL also members of your new autograph site?