View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 08:08 AM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
there you go. Another post that you know all the answers and another insult. What a surprise.

You have your own narrative and you dont factor in anything. I understand you are making your argument and have a client in this issue. Nobody knows everything. I never said this is a non-issue, i always said theres there is an issue. I just said there are issues where lawsuits are involved and issues where lawsuits are not involved.

To me, i think thats a big difference. I would think in the HOF of the biggest scams in the world where people are wronged and lost tons of money and were all unhappy a lawsuit would be filed whether now or 3 years from now. People are saying that in time it will happen, I am just saying theres a good chance there wont if everyone is satisfied to a degree/dont care that nobody will file lawsuit.

I can spare you your next post. Jake- people in grade school know more than you. I am great, look at how i bully and insult.
You're Peter Chao. I don't think you're malignant but you proudly wave around your ignorance as if it is supposed to impress someone.

Sometimes it makes sense to listen to people who know more than you on an issue, who have actual experience on an issue, who are involved in the issue.

Again, and I'll type this slowly for you: litigation does not need to be brought in order for victims to be made whole. The number of lawsuits brought is not directly related to the harm perceived or suffered. Yes, this is grade school common sense of which non-lawyers on the board seem to understand well.

The fact that I have a client involved would suggest that I would be looking to downplay what occurred here. I am not. For an obvious reason. Again, and s l o w l y: what occurred here rocks the foundation of the hobby. Lawsuits or no lawsuits will not change that.

Last edited by calvindog; 10-03-2019 at 08:15 AM.