Thread: Photo section?
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2024, 09:08 AM
Brand0n G.re.ene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Just curious why the memorabilia section can't be used? Photos are memorabilia. Also, you might consider being here at least 1 month, on a 23 yrs old forum, before you suggest changes.

So if we make another section, for the millionth time, we will get a post every other day. Great.

Steve- definitely not true. How about we make a dedicated photo section, and when it's dead, you can say I told you so? Seriously, we just had 2 new sections everyone seemed to want concerning game used. They were put out here and approximately 2 people responded in several days to a week. Is that good?
It doesn't matter if I've been here for 1 day or 10 years. This should be a place where people can make harmless suggestions to try and better this forum. The hobby is ALWAYS evolving and there is NOTHING wrong with trying to improve something. You sound like you're almost threatened by change. I was simply asking a question and my question was very legitimate considering the growing popularity of photo collecting. Don't be stuck in the past man.