View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 06:12 PM
Ma.tt Whi.te

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55koufax View Post
I recd multiple emails with just a total, no sub total, not tax, no shp, no ins, and NOTHING about a Vault default....

On their site and my acct'g page, there is nothing except a grand total. No breakdown.

CSR Isaiah stated can't see into the vault until next week. Which means they will not ship until at least next week.

Their service just keeps getting worse, not better.
No clue what you’re talking about to be honest.

I won stuff on multiple days. After the first day, I received an email with a breakdown and total. If i clicked the link in the email, it took me directly to a website to pay.

Yes it defaults to the vault, but its literally as simple as clicking the box below “vault” where you address is.

After I won items on another day, I got an email with my full total (both days winnings)

I paid it. It was beyond easy.

While typing this message out, I found the receipt in my email from the payment which gives an invoice with an item by item breakdown.

If I go back to the emails requesting payment and click checkout, it takes me to a page that says my invoice is currently unavailable but still gives me an item by item breakdown.

I’ve never used PWCC for anything besides buying off ebay. Have no desire to have anything in a vault either.