NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for BSelling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on Ebay
Pre-WWII Cards
Post WWII Cards
Vintage Memorabilia
Babe Ruth Cards
Ty Cobb Cards
Lou Gehrig Cards
Mickey Mantle Cards
Goudey Cards
Bowman Cards
T205s on Ebay
Tobacco "T" Cards
Caramel "E" Cards
Vintage Baseball Postcards
Football Cards on Ebay
Exhibit Cards
Strip Cards
Baking Cards
Sporting News
Playball Cards on Ebay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #301  
Old 07-30-2020, 04:40 PM
Flintboy Flintboy is offline
Br1an N0Iff
member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 113
Default

Does anyone know if they still plan on running future auctions?
Reply With Quote
  #302  
Old 07-30-2020, 04:50 PM
bnorth's Avatar
bnorth bnorth is offline
Ben North
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 6,242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintboy View Post
Does anyone know if they still plan on running future auctions?
Why wouldn't they?
__________________
NEED: 1959 Fleer Ted Williams #45 & #65 to finish my lower end ungraded set.
Reply With Quote
  #303  
Old 07-30-2020, 06:09 PM
White Borders's Avatar
White Borders White Borders is offline
Craig Wright
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South-Central Kansas
Posts: 693
Default

6/27 Won 1 Graded T206 card, 10 raw T206 cards, and one complete set of Indian Head Pennies 1880-1909.

Received Invoice on 7/2.

Paid Invoice via Paypal on 7/2.

Received Shipping Notification on 7/6 with no statement of the contents of the shipment.

Received shipment on 7/11 in blue flat envelope mailer which was not taped closed, only the adhesive on the flap (the envelope could have been opened, some of the contents removed, and resealed).

Inside blue mailer was a smaller bubble mailer that was not taped closed, only adhesive on the flap, that contained all of the cards. There were no coins in the package and no list of contents. The smaller bubble mailer was not large enough to have contained the coins.

I waited a week hoping the coins would be arriving in a separate shipment.

On 7/20 I went to CU website and sent email stating cards had been received but not coins, and asked for shipping status of coins. Did not receive a response.

On 7/27 I again went to CU website and sent email stating my displeasure in not receiving a response to my previous email and again requested shipping status of coins.

Today, 7/30, still waiting on response and coins.

By no means is my apparent loss even close to Dave's, but I am becoming thoroughly disgusted with CU's complete lack of customer service.
__________________
craig_w67217@yahoo.com
Reply With Quote
  #304  
Old 07-30-2020, 07:06 PM
wilkiebaby11 wilkiebaby11 is offline
$tve VV1lk
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: PA
Posts: 1,547
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Borders View Post
6/27 Won 1 Graded T206 card, 10 raw T206 cards, and one complete set of Indian Head Pennies 1880-1909.

Received Invoice on 7/2.

Paid Invoice via Paypal on 7/2.

Received Shipping Notification on 7/6 with no statement of the contents of the shipment.

Received shipment on 7/11 in blue flat envelope mailer which was not taped closed, only the adhesive on the flap (the envelope could have been opened, some of the contents removed, and resealed).

Inside blue mailer was a smaller bubble mailer that was not taped closed, only adhesive on the flap, that contained all of the cards. There were no coins in the package and no list of contents. The smaller bubble mailer was not large enough to have contained the coins.

I waited a week hoping the coins would be arriving in a separate shipment.

On 7/20 I went to CU website and sent email stating cards had been received but not coins, and asked for shipping status of coins. Did not receive a response.

On 7/27 I again went to CU website and sent email stating my displeasure in not receiving a response to my previous email and again requested shipping status of coins.

Today, 7/30, still waiting on response and coins.

By no means is my apparent loss even close to Dave's, but I am becoming thoroughly disgusted with CU's complete lack of customer service.
I waited over a week for tracking. Received 3 from 2 different locations over 100 miles apart. Nonetheless, the last package arrived Friday and overall I was missing a $200 card. Throughout the process Aaron was communicating with me up until Sunday when I emailed him about the missing card. No response. Tried again Tuesday. No response. I wasn't waiting anymore and today I opened a PayPal dispute for the value of the missing card. I just want the card or the refund, or a response.
Reply With Quote
  #305  
Old 07-30-2020, 07:19 PM
slidekellyslide's Avatar
slidekellyslide slidekellyslide is offline
Dan Bretta
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 5,893
Default

What a complete clusterf*&#. Does anyone on Net54 know this Aaron guy? How long has he been in the hobby? Was he a known quantity before he started Crazy Uncle?

I'm highly doubting this company is owned by anyone other than this Aaron guy. What "elite" group of collectors would allow this to continue?
__________________
Looking for Nebraska Indians memorabilia, photos and postcards
Reply With Quote
  #306  
Old 07-30-2020, 08:21 PM
MCyganik MCyganik is offline
M@++ Cyganik
member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Boston
Posts: 84
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
What a complete clusterf*&#. Does anyone on Net54 know this Aaron guy? How long has he been in the hobby? Was he a known quantity before he started Crazy Uncle?
He worked briefly at Steiners before venturing out on his own. I would be curious to know why he left and what his co-workers thought of him.

According to his auction website he "has been an active collector since the 1980's"... so based on his age, he's counting his experience as a small child as a selling point toward his experience with baseball cards. I was born in 1985 and was opening packs as early as 1988, does that mean I have 5 decades worth of collector experience now too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
I'm highly doubting this company is owned by anyone other than this Aaron guy. What "elite" group of collectors would allow this to continue?
That was my initial assumption based on what seems to be a one-Aaron shipping/customer service operation, but who knows. Might have some seed money from Collectors Universe or Steiner or some other higher up silent investor that wanted to make more direct money.

As much as Dave has been screwed by this, I'm wondering if Aaron's head is on a platter from some other silent investors who maybe helped him set up the auction with their own stuff and are getting screwed just as bad. There was a LOT of stuff in all of his auctions so far, which is unusual for a small start up auction house.
Reply With Quote
  #307  
Old 07-30-2020, 08:59 PM
Tao_Moko's Avatar
Tao_Moko Tao_Moko is offline
Eric S.
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Floyd, VA
Posts: 836
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_cvc View Post
Ive been following this thread from the beginning as I find it informative and frankly Im just curious to see more twists and turns until the conclusion finally happens. Kind of like reading a decent novel. Unfortunately, this involves real people with real feelings and real lives at stake. By no means do I want to minimize the impact this has on all parties involved.

With that said, I do not understand the bashing that the OP receives from some board members. Would I have given the AH another opportunity, definitely not. But would I judge Dave from where I sit, definitely not. How can I judge someone when I am not in their shoes and do not have his experiences and past history at my fingertips. What I do know is that Dave has an incredible collection that I financially am not anywhere near. My collection is pennies to his dollars (but I do love my collection ). Apparently, Dave has made some pretty damn good decisions in his past to be where he is now. Maybe by showing compassion in his past business dealings have benefited him?? This time it didnt, but who am I to judge. What I do know is he got screwed as I have not heard from the other side. For me, I have compassion for the crap that hes been through, nobody deserves that, regardless of any perceived poor decisions. Its like blaming the victim for making poor choices, it still does not justify the crime.

Anyhow, those are my two cents, now back to the originally scheduled program.
Yes, I am not always good with my civilian analogies, but where I come from it's called brotherly love, not "bashing". The anxious desparity in the posts reminded me of being forced to ingest Portnoy's Complaint so again, my bad for not being sensitive enough in my response. The story is so crazy that it warrants a range of emotions. I now understand Dave's intent and fair warnings. It's all good. I'm pulling for you Dave and the rest of you that got screwed.
__________________
"Chicago Cubs fans are 90% scar tissue". -GFW
Reply With Quote
  #308  
Old 07-31-2020, 06:38 AM
Aquarian Sports Cards Aquarian Sports Cards is offline
Scott Russell
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJDave View Post
Seems like the list of owners for CU is a big mystery.....if there truly are any owners
If you want to pay they are registered in Delware to avoid taxes. For a fee you can get all of their info.
__________________
Check out http://www.birminghamauctioneers.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!
Reply With Quote
  #309  
Old 07-31-2020, 07:15 AM
ullmandds's Avatar
ullmandds ullmandds is offline
pete ullman
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: saint paul, mn
Posts: 9,418
Default

Sorry to hear about people's issues with CU...esp Dave. If it looks like a duck...quacks like a duck...chances are...it's a duck! Live and Learn!

There are plenty of good AH's out there...frequent them!

Stuff does NOT trump all...it's just stuff! And you can't take it with you!
Reply With Quote
  #310  
Old 07-31-2020, 07:50 AM
CJDave CJDave is offline
Dave
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintboy View Post
Does anyone know if they still plan on running future auctions?
I was thinking of giving Crazy Uncle a third chance. Not sure yet if I should go with them or if I should invest my money in something and I've heard good things about this investment guy....I think his name is Bernie Madoff. It's a toss up between going with CU or Madoff.

Any thoughts on this???

At least I can joke about this if nothing else !!!
Reply With Quote
  #311  
Old 07-31-2020, 08:18 AM
Aquarian Sports Cards Aquarian Sports Cards is offline
Scott Russell
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
Sorry to hear about people's issues with CU...esp Dave. If it looks like a duck...quacks like a duck...chances are...it's a duck! Live and Learn!

There are plenty of good AH's out there...frequent them!

Stuff does NOT trump all...it's just stuff! And you can't take it with you!
you kept saying "duck" may want to check your spelling...
__________________
Check out http://www.birminghamauctioneers.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!
Reply With Quote
  #312  
Old 07-31-2020, 09:11 AM
Rhotchkiss's Avatar
Rhotchkiss Rhotchkiss is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 2,119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
you kept saying "duck" may want to check your spelling...
+1. Very clever
Reply With Quote
  #313  
Old 07-31-2020, 09:24 AM
Fuddjcal Fuddjcal is offline
Chuck Tapia
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflayank View Post
It's truly amazing how uneducated you are
No understanding of anything thats been said
Every comment on this post says the same thing as I've said
But you continue to choose to zero in on me...I dont swing that way
Bottom line is the auction was run extremely poorly
I hope they can do better next time
And almost a week later he refuses to comment
What is he afraid of
Not sure why you go back in forth with one of the most argumentative jack asses in the hobby PERIOD.
Reply With Quote
  #314  
Old 07-31-2020, 09:28 AM
Fuddjcal Fuddjcal is offline
Chuck Tapia
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
If this isn't justification NOT to use Crazy Uncle, I don't know what is.
Crazy Uncle seems very Crazy after reading this thread. That's a shame. Glad I never purchased from an auction house. 18%-21% on anything is retarded. My name is crime and crime don't pay that. Add in the horrible service and what do you have? ZERO.

The service level by that elite group of "collectors " seems pretty rotten to the core from these experiences of their customers. You wonder why it is so easy to make a killing in the world today. All you have to do is service the customer. So easy.

Just like your wife...... If you don't service the customer, somebody else will.
Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old 07-31-2020, 12:41 PM
CJDave CJDave is offline
Dave
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
Crazy Uncle seems very Crazy after reading this thread. That's a shame. Glad I never purchased from an auction house. 18%-21% on anything is retarded. My name is crime and crime don't pay that. Add in the horrible service and what do you have? ZERO.

The service level by that elite group of "collectors " seems pretty rotten to the core from these experiences of their customers. You wonder why it is so easy to make a killing in the world today. All you have to do is service the customer. So easy.

Just like your wife...... If you don't service the customer, somebody else will.

It still amazes me that it has been 5 weeks since the auction closed, 7 pages so far on this thread, plenty of comments about CU (mostly negative......ok all negative......I was trying to be nice) but not one single solitary rebuttal from Crazy Uncle. We all know he has been on the site. He claims he has "people" that inform him of everything on Net54. So if anyone reading this is one of his "people".....get some feedback from Aaron.

Everyone reading this is hearing a one sided story......only from me. I welcome Aaron's comments. I'm asking for them, begging for them, rubbing my magic lamp and using my third wish to get them. You guys on Net54 can be the jury. You've heard from the Plaintiff......can we get the other side's story or defense ???
Reply With Quote
  #316  
Old 07-31-2020, 12:54 PM
slidekellyslide's Avatar
slidekellyslide slidekellyslide is offline
Dan Bretta
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 5,893
Default

Isn't Ryan Spence the son of JSA's James Spence?

https://crazyuncleauctions.com/aboutus.aspx

Is there a possibility of Spence or his company having some ownership of Crazy Uncles? I know they spam for a lot of auction houses, but they did send me emails for both Crazy Uncle auctions.
__________________
Looking for Nebraska Indians memorabilia, photos and postcards
Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old 07-31-2020, 01:14 PM
111gecko 111gecko is offline
G.ary L.eavitt
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 273
Default

Ooof... this would add a layer of craziness if JSA was part of the ownership.....
__________________
Always looking for E-Caramel Cards in PSA 1.5-4
Reply With Quote
  #318  
Old 07-31-2020, 01:20 PM
Aquarian Sports Cards Aquarian Sports Cards is offline
Scott Russell
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
Isn't Ryan Spence the son of JSA's James Spence?

https://crazyuncleauctions.com/aboutus.aspx

Is there a possibility of Spence or his company having some ownership of Crazy Uncles? I know they spam for a lot of auction houses, but they did send me emails for both Crazy Uncle auctions.
Considering how late the images for the first auction were I think I'd have asked to have my name removed.
__________________
Check out http://www.birminghamauctioneers.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!
Reply With Quote
  #319  
Old 07-31-2020, 06:21 PM
hcv123 hcv123 is offline
Howard Chasser
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 1,985
Default I was SO there.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
you kept saying "duck" may want to check your spelling...
When I read the original post and then saw you beat me to it!! Great minds....
Reply With Quote
  #320  
Old 07-31-2020, 06:54 PM
tombocombo tombocombo is offline
thomas c killeen
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: boston ma
Posts: 212
Default Paid invoice!

The invoice is marked as balance due almost a month after it was clearly paid! Are these guys trying to declare we did not pay to show a loss? Are they going to try to collect money from us in the future doctoring up the invoices? Early on in the thread one consignor stated they needed time to manually input our payment.
Reply With Quote
  #321  
Old 08-03-2020, 07:54 AM
CJDave CJDave is offline
Dave
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 390
Default CU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark17 View Post
I recently sold a large collection of GU bats and payment took about 7 weeks. It was not a problem because I was in no hurry and the amount was under $15k, plus communication with the AH was excellent.

After an auction closes, it can take a few weeks for all bidders to pay, another week for the last payments to clear, a week to get the items delivered to the winners, and then most reputable AHs allow a week or two for the winners to return an item, if it was misrepresented.

So I think expecting the money after just 4 weeks from auction close might not be realistic. However, there is NO excuse for poor communication, especially considering the dollar amount you're dealing with.

Good luck!!

Hi Mark,

So I know you mentioned some time back that getting paid in 4 weeks might be unrealistic and from your past experiences it took as long as 7 weeks but with excellent communication. Now I have dealt with REA and LOTG, both extremely professional, both communicated with me throughout and both paid within 4 weeks (and both six figures). Now with Crazy Uncle I am at the 5-6 week point, no money, no communication, missing many $100Ks worth of items that were never returned, etc. etc. etc.....would you agree I should start to be concerned?
Reply With Quote
  #322  
Old 08-03-2020, 09:01 AM
Yoda Yoda is offline
Joh.n Spen.cer
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 685
Default

Dave, I have dealt with many auction houses over many years and have never seen anything so pathetic, bordering on criminal, than these guys. Perhaps your next step should be to pay them a visit, if you can find them, packing heat(bad joke). Your investment with these guys is significant, as I hardly need to mention. Hope they haven't pulled up stakes and are sitting on a beach in Brazil.
Reply With Quote
  #323  
Old 08-03-2020, 11:28 AM
slidekellyslide's Avatar
slidekellyslide slidekellyslide is offline
Dan Bretta
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 5,893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Dave, I have dealt with many auction houses over many years and have never seen anything so pathetic, bordering on criminal, than these guys. Perhaps your next step should be to pay them a visit, if you can find them, packing heat(bad joke). Your investment with these guys is significant, as I hardly need to mention. Hope they haven't pulled up stakes and are sitting on a beach in Brazil.
If they did it could be bad news for those associated with them? Who are these "elite" collectors? Maybe Dave should try and contact Ryan Spence who is the only other name on their website.
__________________
Looking for Nebraska Indians memorabilia, photos and postcards
Reply With Quote
  #324  
Old 08-04-2020, 05:39 PM
Aquarian Sports Cards Aquarian Sports Cards is offline
Scott Russell
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,155
Default

CJDave I would seriously consider paying Delaware's fee and seeing what names are behind the company. It was only like $35 or something. If it's Aaron then you know that he's your target. If it's anyone else it gives you someone else to try and reason with.
__________________
Check out http://www.birminghamauctioneers.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!
Reply With Quote
  #325  
Old 08-04-2020, 06:15 PM
MCyganik MCyganik is offline
M@++ Cyganik
member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Boston
Posts: 84
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
CJDave I would seriously consider paying Delaware's fee and seeing what names are behind the company. It was only like $35 or something. If it's Aaron then you know that he's your target. If it's anyone else it gives you someone else to try and reason with.
I think quite a few people on this thread would pitch in a few bucks to make this happen just for the entertainment value alone. I would be very curious to see if Aaron actually has anyone else listed. Maybe some relatives?
Reply With Quote
  #326  
Old 08-04-2020, 06:16 PM
Mark17 Mark17 is offline
M@rk S@tterstr0m
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 621
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJDave View Post
Hi Mark,

So I know you mentioned some time back that getting paid in 4 weeks might be unrealistic and from your past experiences it took as long as 7 weeks but with excellent communication. Now I have dealt with REA and LOTG, both extremely professional, both communicated with me throughout and both paid within 4 weeks (and both six figures). Now with Crazy Uncle I am at the 5-6 week point, no money, no communication, missing many $100Ks worth of items that were never returned, etc. etc. etc.....would you agree I should start to be concerned?
Without question you should be concerned. No doubt.

In my case I have dealt with the guy before, he's local, been around a long time, and as I said, never a problem with communication. I add up the time he allows winners to pay, the time shipping takes, his policy of allowing returns under certain circumstances, and I conclude his timelines are reasonable and acceptable to me.

That was my only point - that an auction house consignment isn't as quick as a simple ebay/paypal transaction.

I think you have a very serious problem and the non-communication is the loudest warning siren. I wish you luck.
Reply With Quote
  #327  
Old 08-05-2020, 01:38 PM
CJDave CJDave is offline
Dave
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
CJDave I would seriously consider paying Delaware's fee and seeing what names are behind the company. It was only like $35 or something. If it's Aaron then you know that he's your target. If it's anyone else it gives you someone else to try and reason with.
I did attempt to go through Delaware to get this information. Normally Officer and Director names and addresses are maintained on the images of the annual reports and you can order the annual reports BUT Alternative entities (Limited Liability Companies, Limited Partnerships, and General Partnerships) do not currently file annual reports. Annual reports are required for domestic and foreign corporations only. And of course they are an LLC (CRAZY UNCLE AUCTIONS LLC).
Reply With Quote
  #328  
Old 08-05-2020, 03:21 PM
BeanTown's Avatar
BeanTown BeanTown is offline
Jay Cee
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,522
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
It's very possible...

Below is a list (off the top of my head- I'm sure there's more) of identical business practices which Crazy Uncle and PSA share...

* A complete lack of communication from management on key issues and concerns
* Disappearing when public issues need to be addressed
* Lack of any follow-up measures to help the customer
* Unthinkable incompetence/ineptitude at doing the one thing they are supposed to do
* Failure to honor their commitments (PSA with its supposed "Guarantee" / CU with enacting its reserves)
* Apparent disdain for it's customer base
* Complete failure to ship the customers' possessions back to them in a timely manner
* Inherent lies and false statements which hide actual facts
* Banning of dissatisfied, truth-telling customers

Crazy Uncle and PSA run their respective businesses the same exact way. Since PSA is thriving despite employing these "unusual" business tactics, perhaps they myopically believe it can work in other arenas, like online auctions.

I would not be at all surprised if Orlando and Sloan were revealed to be the owners. Collectors Universe (CU) and Crazy Uncle (CU)... Just a "crazy" coincidence?
I think not.

Has anyone posted on CU about Crazy Uncle auctions and how bad they are? I think you would get a your answer quickly. If I were Dave, Id start the lawsuit in your jurisdiction and get a default judgement. Then go inforce it at their location. Might get some media coverage on it as well to see how far down the snake hole goes.
__________________
Love Ty Cobb rare items and baseball currency from the 19th Century.
Reply With Quote
  #329  
Old 08-05-2020, 03:28 PM
CJDave CJDave is offline
Dave
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanTown View Post
Has anyone posted on CU about Crazy Uncle auctions and how bad they are? I think you would get a your answer quickly. If I were Dave, Id start the lawsuit in your jurisdiction and get a default judgement. Then go inforce it at their location. Might get some media coverage on it as well to see how far down the snake hole goes.

I would absolutely do that. I won't let them get away with this screw job !!!

6 weeks now......NO COMMUNICATION. NO MONEY. MISSING ITEMS !!!
Reply With Quote
  #330  
Old 08-05-2020, 06:23 PM
slidekellyslide's Avatar
slidekellyslide slidekellyslide is offline
Dan Bretta
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 5,893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJDave View Post
I would absolutely do that. I won't let them get away with this screw job !!!

6 weeks now......NO COMMUNICATION. NO MONEY. MISSING ITEMS !!!
Have you attempted to contact Ryan Spence?
__________________
Looking for Nebraska Indians memorabilia, photos and postcards
Reply With Quote
  #331  
Old 08-05-2020, 06:52 PM
CJDave CJDave is offline
Dave
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
Have you attempted to contact Ryan Spence?
I don't have his direct email address.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
It's CRAZY out there! clydepepper Modern Baseball Cards Forum (1980-Present) 3 05-20-2020 06:31 PM
Would I be crazy if ..... scottglevy Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions 8 10-21-2010 04:30 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:19 PM.


ebay GSB