NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Ebay, Auction and other Venues Announcement- B/S/T

Old 05-25-2007, 10:02 AM
Administrator

Default HUGE PREWAR LOT 1915 CJs M101s, Tcards, rare W Strips

Posted By: Jason Duncan

I am lsiting a ton of prewar material in my ebay store including a near 1915 Cracker Jack set, M101-5 Blank back partial set, W501 Near set, W573 Partial set, T206 lot, T206 lot and other various items.

Leon-
I hope this is appropriate to your liking. I tried to delete the other posts but I could only edit.

Thanks
Jason

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvintage*investmentsQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

Old 05-25-2007, 01:56 PM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

It's not necessarily my liking it's trying to keep some form of control on the board. Had you not spammed out all of your auctions on the other threads I wouldn't have said anything. The spirit of the BST pages, other than this particular section on BST, is not to spam your ebay stuff. This isn't the first time we have had this discussion and if you would quit your spamming ways I wouldn't have to email you to do the right thing again...and again..No need to try to take advantage of the board. Have you seen anyone else post 5 threads in a row in the same BST section before? I don't think so....and.... If you did I guarantee you they didn't do it again...and again......thanks...

Old 05-25-2007, 02:37 PM
Administrator

I NEVER tried intentionally to spam anything first of all. I am a COLLECTOR not a dealer so I do not need to SPAM cards on here. I was just bringing some offerings to the B/S/T forum to help get rid of stuff people need. I told you like I have before several times when I post that that tagline comes up. I do forget to delete it. I did go back and delete them for your liking though. And yes........there have been guys in the past list several different things they had for sale in a row. I thought that was what the B/S/T forum was for. I agree on one point being that the link appear like I am advertising my ebay store which was not my intent obviously considering I posted stuff which was brand new and not listed at the time. I will TRY to remember to delete that every time I post, just as I said before. If you have a problem with it, then why don't you just delete it? Put the power of moderating to work! I really do not have a problem with you personally, just keep in mind this board is of importance #9877 on my list. I do forget to take that out alot. At the ned of the day does it really matter? Thanks for your considerations of keeping me aboard!

Note: I remembered to remove it this time.

Old 05-27-2007, 12:35 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Joe Pelaez

Jason,

One side of your mouth says: "I'm a Collecta.

While da utter side says: "Items for Sale by vintage*investments."

Are you unloading your collection, or your investments???

Joe (tobacco-r-us)

Old 05-27-2007, 02:48 PM
Administrator

Joe-

I speak straight from the front of my mouth.......it is a little of both. Now which lot are you interested in?

Jason

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvintage*investmentsQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0>?

Old 05-27-2007, 05:38 PM
Administrator

Even when you speak from the front part of your mouth
You still didn't answer the question.

Are you unloading your collection, or your investments???

Joe (tobacco-r-us)

Old 05-27-2007, 06:09 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Jason

Joe-

Yes if you read my respnse I said " a little of both" (both meant my investments and yes a few out of my collection) Does it really matter? what is your intentions of this post? Are you interested in anything or trying to bring up an issue? Also please ask questions in full English. I do not read ebonics or whatever else that jabber you were writing in your first post.

Jason

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvintage*investmentsQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0>?

Old 05-27-2007, 10:41 PM
Administrator

"Yes if you read my respnse I said " a little of both" (both meant my investments and yes a few out of my collection)"

I read your response, and all it said was: "Investa In Denial."
---------------------------

"Also please ask questions in full English. I do not read ebonics or whatever else that jabber you were writing in your first post."

Hmm let's see?

You don't understand ebonics, phonetics or jabber.

What makes you think that you'll understand English?

Old 05-28-2007, 08:34 PM
Administrator

BUMP

I added some straight auction prewar material as well as some 1959 Topps higher grade singles tonight.

Joe-

The 59s are "investment" material. I thought I would save you the typing considering we would need a translator to repeat it in English.

Thanks
Jason

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvintage*investmentsQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

Old 05-28-2007, 09:02 PM
Administrator

Jason bubala,

Leon has tried several times to spell it out for you in English.

You're the one that has a grid locked mind with the language.

My next step is to draw pictures for you.

It must be tough to stone wall it in Smallville?

Old 05-28-2007, 09:42 PM
Administrator

What is your issue with me? I have never dealt with you or even seen you post here? What does this mean? "Leon has tried several times to spell it out for you in English." Does this have anything to do with you? I am assuming you either have too much time on your hands or little life outside of trolling forums and trying to stir up trouble. Are you on Leon's payroll or something? Please......my inquiring mind would like to know.

Jason

Old 05-29-2007, 12:23 AM
Administrator

leon
(Premier Login leonl)
Forum Owner Jason May 24 2007, 3:56 PM

It's not necessarily my liking it's trying to keep some form of control on the board. Had you not spammed out all of your auctions on the other threads I wouldn't have said anything. The spirit of the BST pages, other than this particular section on BST, is not to spam your ebay stuff. This isn't the first time we have had this discussion and if you would quit your spamming ways I wouldn't have to email you to do the right thing again...and again..No need to try to take advantage of the board. Have you seen anyone else post 5 threads in a row in the same BST section before? I don't think so....and.... If you did I guarantee you they didn't do it again...and again......thanks...

Old 05-29-2007, 06:41 AM
Administrator

Joe-

Get a life! Go troll elsewhere. My last response to your nonsense.

Jason

Old 05-29-2007, 08:37 AM
Administrator

You said "Are you on Leon's payroll or something?" What's up with that? I have been out of this thing for days and was leaving it alone...

Old 05-29-2007, 08:58 AM
Administrator

Leon-

Just what I said. Delete the post. I am done here. It is funny this guy I have never met attacks my post after you wrote your little piece trying to accuse me of spamming. All I tried to do is post some stuff like every other collector here and I tried to stay politically correct by removing the tagline in the other posts to abide by your rules. It is ironic that shortly later I am attacked by the idiot Joe shortly after. I have never dealt with him nor have I seen him here before on any of my posts. He was looking for an argumment from the beginning. I assume what I assume. Deal with it how you may. I am done here. You can delete this post or whatever you need to do.....I really do not give a damn. I have been on this forum for 8 years and read it mostly once a day atleast because I have SIMILAR INTEREST AS A COLLECTOR. Well, you will not have to worry about me posting my stuff anymore. I get hammered for trying to sell off a few vintage cards just because I posted them wrong? You need to get priorities straight and deal with people like Joe who like to troll to cause problems. Joe=LOSER Jason= Just trying to offer some cards off my ebay store to make room to buy more stuff. Asset to the forum. Think about it.

Regards,
Jason

Old 05-29-2007, 09:13 AM
Administrator

Jason- all I asked was a question..I had moved on already..I thought your last remark/s were antagonizing to me. Don't you?

Old 05-29-2007, 09:58 AM
Administrator

Leon-

Email sent. I will not discuss this further on this forum. This is not the place for garbage like petty differences and Joe's babblings. I am done posting.

Jason

Old 05-29-2007, 11:14 AM
Administrator

Leon-

I apologize publicly for assuming you had anything to do with Joe's posts. I stand corrected. Consider this issue dropped. Any future posts from Joe will just be ignored.

Jason

Old 05-29-2007, 12:52 PM
Administrator

Leon-

"I apologize publicly for assuming you had anything to do with Joe's posts. I stand corrected. Consider this issue dropped. Any future posts from Joe will just be ignored."

One out of two, isn't bad.

You were able to convince Investa Rabbit that you and I were not part of a plot to get him.

Seriously, for a few seconds I thought he was going to cry out - "Help rape".

Although we're 180 degrees apart politically, I respect the fair minded way that you try to run this forum.

Which brings us to the second, and original point that you were
trying to get across to Master Jason.

To Spam, or not to Spam .... that is the question?
If you noticed, and I know that you have.
Master Jason has yet to accept any of your attempts at getting your spamming point across.
He has vetoed them all. ... Now where have I heard that before?

Master Jason still doesn't get it.

Oh yes, as for his, "Any future posts from Joe will just be ignored."

I want that in writing!

Joe P.

Old 05-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Administrator

Lets let it go....it's baseball cards......I enjoy collecting them with my friends. I hope everyone else does too....