NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Baseball Memorabilia B/S/T

Old 05-26-2015, 11:57 AM
Scott R

Default FS: 1914 Cubs Panoramic Poster

$900.00 Firm Paypal F/F.

Piece is framed and in good shape with some filled in spots.

I can post more photos if needed, thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1914 cubs.jpg (51.7 KB, 446 views)
File Type: jpg 1914 cubs4.jpg (69.2 KB, 445 views)
File Type: jpg 1914 cubs3.jpg (63.7 KB, 445 views)
File Type: jpg 1914 cubs2.jpg (66.6 KB, 449 views)

Last edited by ScottR81; 06-03-2015 at 10:44 AM.
Old 05-26-2015, 02:21 PM
Matt

Great piece , very impressive in person . Good luck
Matt

Matt Bub13@aol.com
Always looking for 40k Kork Grip Bats, Babe Ruth, Honus Wagner, Ty Cobb, Lou Gehrig and Joe Jackson Bats & Gloves
http://oldbaseballbats.webs.com/
Old 05-26-2015, 11:04 PM
ΛLβΞℜ₮

Nice display! Heritage sold one last week for about $400 not sure how that effects your price. Just sayin' no flame..plzz

aL
Old 05-27-2015, 07:35 AM
Brendan Mullen

Albert, that's kind of a rude bs comment. It's his piece; he can sell it for whatever he wants.
Old 05-27-2015, 09:20 AM
Scott R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpm0014 View Post
Albert, that's kind of a rude bs comment. It's his piece; he can sell it for whatever he wants.
Thanks Brendan, I didnt want to make a rude comment back to Albert myself, we'll just call it bad parenting for his lack of manners

Also the Heritage piece is a tad bit different from mine if you look closely.
Old 05-27-2015, 10:54 AM
ΛLβΞℜ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpm0014 View Post
I think it's a logic question, not a dig! Why was it ok, when the PSAS 8 Wagner was finally confirmed to be cut.. members were asking, how if any, will it impact the current Wagners but that was OK right?

I'm only asking because REA sold a piece I have that once sold for $15k . the price realized sold for under $5k yikes!

Of course he can ask whatever he wants for it, no brainer.

Thanks,

Albert
Old 05-27-2015, 11:10 AM
Scott R

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporteq View Post
I think it's a logic question, not a dig! Why was it ok, when the PSAS 8 Wagner was finally confirmed to be cut.. members were asking, how if any, will it impact the current Wagners but that was OK right?

I'm only asking because REA sold a piece I have that once sold for $15k . the price realized sold for under $5k yikes!

Thanks,

Albert

So what exactly was your "question" concerning the poster Albert?
Old 05-27-2015, 11:58 AM
Gr3g N@z@r3th

Quote:

Thanks,

Albert
Albert, was the PSA8 Wagner trying to be sold here on the B/S/T? That's the dig, IMHO.........
Old 05-27-2015, 12:59 PM
ΛLβΞℜ₮

question is how auction houses impact pricing material. It's a general question that's asked all the time here at net54

The Wagner was just an example of one of the topics that was discussed here. NO different that what i'm asking.

Albert
Old 05-27-2015, 01:27 PM
Scott R

Quote:
question is how auction houses impact pricing material. It's a general question that's asked all the time here at net54

The Wagner was just an example of one of the topics that was discussed here. NO different that what i'm asking.

Albert
Then your topic should be posted in the watercooler section and not on my sell page for an item I am trying to sell.

To answer your "question", NO I don't think the one that sold on Heritage will effect mine because of various reasons. One they are different with different players on them, Two they have no connection to each other and Three this is what I would like to sell mine for....If you cant understand why your comment was uncouth I cant make you understand, it just was.

So thanks.

Last edited by ScottR81; 05-27-2015 at 01:28 PM.
Old 05-27-2015, 02:17 PM
N@te

Dang, way to ruin someone's for sale thread.

Nice piece by the way.

A portion of my collection on GUA:

https://gameusedauthority.com/all-co...member_id=pUnl
Old 05-27-2015, 04:28 PM
ΛLβΞℜ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottR81 View Post
Then your topic should be posted in the watercooler section and not on my sell page for an item I am trying to sell.

To answer your "question", NO I don't think the one that sold on Heritage will effect mine because of various reasons. One they are different with different players on them, Two they have no connection to each other and Three this is what I would like to sell mine for....If you cant understand why your comment was uncouth I cant make you understand, it just was.

So thanks.
Anyhow- sorry about all the reality house-wife drama.. it was nearly a "Value" question and possible impact. Maybe it could have been said, better or people need to lighten up.

I hope you get top dollar man!

Albert

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnVme7 View Post
Dang, way to ruin someone's for sale thread.

Nice piece by the way.
Nothing has been ruined, if anything, it's been pushed up the ladder in this section. I didn't ruin anything. Maybe your capable of tell the future, then your response would stand correct.

Albert
Old 05-27-2015, 06:23 PM
Jim Murphy

They made these for a few years, each slightly different. This one is in nice condition. If I had it for sale I would be asking $1,325.00
Old 05-27-2015, 06:38 PM
N@te

Quote:
Anyhow- sorry about all the reality house-wife drama.. it was nearly a "Value" question and possible impact. Maybe it could have been said, better or people need to lighten up.

I hope you get top dollar man!

Albert

Nothing has been ruined, if anything, it's been pushed up the ladder in this section. I didn't ruin anything. Maybe your capable of tell the future, then your response would stand correct.

Albert

No, you're right it wasn't ruined. But if you make a comment like that on my for sale thread, we will have problems.

A portion of my collection on GUA:

https://gameusedauthority.com/all-co...member_id=pUnl
Old 05-27-2015, 07:21 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

The Heritage price was abnormally low in comparison to historical examples. This piece is still being offered at an excellent price. All that Heritage means is that the best prospective buyers didn't see it, or need it at that particular time. Happens all the time with auctions.

I did not see the Heritage one (and don't have time to check it out). But condition can be a huge factor with these as well. Perhaps that was a factor?
Old 06-03-2015, 10:44 AM
Scott R

Bump for 100.00 discount....$900.00 delivered
Old 06-04-2015, 05:28 PM

I was browsing through and old Hunt's catalog from Feb, 2003 and ran saw this Cubs photo and I recalled the discussion going on here. I think it is the same picture. It sold for 2200.00 jim sexton
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scan0002.jpg (71.4 KB, 147 views)
Old 06-05-2015, 04:31 PM
ΛLβΞℜ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty39 View Post
I was browsing through and old Hunt's catalog from Feb, 2003 and ran saw this Cubs photo and I recalled the discussion going on here. I think it is the same picture. It sold for 2200.00 jim sexton
It's not the same poster.. see the player on the far right with a dark coat. Also if you look at the interior pictures, they're different from each other. Nice heads up though.

Albert
Old 06-06-2015, 01:13 PM
Robert S

V