NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Ebay, Auction and other Venues Announcement- B/S/T

Old 01-06-2024, 10:24 AM

Default T213 Ty Cobb Red Portrait SGC 3 @PWCC Weekly- Eye Appeal Rating "E"

Consigned this card from my vault into PWCC weekly auction ending January 14th. Stunning card with incredible eye appeal that is very rare for this already hard to find issue. Scans below along with the PWCC link to the auction. Thanks for looking.

https://www.pwccmarketplace.com/item...OTc4LjU1LjAuMA..

Last edited by investinrookies; 01-06-2024 at 10:38 AM.
Old 01-06-2024, 02:38 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

Stunning card.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-
Old 01-06-2024, 03:05 PM
Mike P.ap

Default .....

Nice card graded by the right TPG.

Thanks for letting us know!

It will do well!
Old 01-09-2024, 02:08 PM

Great chance to get arguably the nicest one you will ever see. Thanks for the comments guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-14-2024, 01:57 PM

Ends tonight

Old 02-13-2024, 05:16 PM

card was relisted by PWCC due to non paying bidder, ends in 5 days.
Old 02-13-2024, 06:54 PM
Jay Cee

They should have offered to me then for being the under bidder. I guess PWCC doesn’t screen or care who bids in their auctions. Kinda sad….
Old 02-13-2024, 07:59 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanTown View Post
They should have offered to me then for being the under bidder. I guess PWCC doesn’t screen or care who bids in their auctions. Kinda sad….
I was on the card too. It was a weird auction altogether, the high bid was exactly what the previous AH sale price was, doesn't pass the manipulation smell test for me.

You have an exceptional card that members here would give you a fair price for. Pull it from PWCC and post it as taking offers on BST and you'll sell the card. The members here are way more solid than a manipulated PWCC auction and if they give you their word you can rely on getting paid.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-
Old 02-13-2024, 10:46 PM
Jay Cee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey2296 View Post
I was on the card too. It was a weird auction altogether, the high bid was exactly what the previous AH sale price was, doesn't pass the manipulation smell test for me.

You have an exceptional card that members here would give you a fair price for. Pull it from PWCC and post it as taking offers on BST and you'll sell the card. The members here are way more solid than a manipulated PWCC auction and if they give you their word you can rely on getting paid.
Agreed…. This would be a great card to go along with my type 3 Red Cobb which is centered like his. However, don’t trust PWCC and I won’t be bidding there again…. Maybe selling it here or a more reputable AH would be best and I’d be back competing for it.
Old 02-16-2024, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanTown View Post
Agreed…. This would be a great card to go along with my type 3 Red Cobb which is centered like his. However, don’t trust PWCC and I won’t be bidding there again…. Maybe selling it here or a more reputable AH would be best and I’d be back competing for it.

If anyone should be upset about the outcome of that last auction it should be me. Yes, I made the decision to sell it on PWCC which at the time was the easiest choice for me given it was a simple transfer from my vault to auction and would get paid the fastest, which I also needed. Instead, it ends up going unpaid and automatically relisted (which is per PWCC policy). So consequently it’s right back up a second time. I have no control over that or taking it down either to answer those questions. All of which I’m ok with as I made the choice to consign it in the first place. I also can tell you that PWCC does ban non paying bidders so they do take some action against it. I simply posted on here after I made the choice to consign it and now being judged for it. I bought the card for what I thought was a great price to begin with from REA now likely goes for a steal thanks to all this…

Old 02-18-2024, 06:48 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Never ending bullshit from PWCC. Yet people remain fans.
Old 02-24-2024, 07:01 PM
Rob
Rob.ert We.ekes

Quote:
Originally Posted by investinrookies View Post
card was relisted by PWCC due to non paying bidder, ends in 5 days.
Congrats at getting nearly $4K more than the previous high bid! Hopefully, this time you will get paid.